[AFTER] Chapter 229 – Cuddling is a sin!
361 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having a successful dinner and thoroughly fun night, Haruno and Eiji went home since it was getting late. Before they left, they helped Takei and Akari with cleaning up the mess that was made as a result of their fun night.

"Ahhh, I'm so tired~" Akari slumped down on the coach after finishing wiping the dining table down.

Takei had helped her with cleaning most of the mess, so she told him to take a bath first. He typically always took a bath second because he wanted Akari to have the fresh hot water, but she wanted him to enjoy it tonight.

"Hehehe, now I can see what dirty things he has in his search history!" Akari grinned as she unlocked Takei's phone and opened the internet browser.

How to make your cute girlfriend happy?

Where to find presents for your girlfriend?

How to propose to your girlfriend?

When is a good time to get married?

"Oh, I see..."

Akari was speechless to see what consisted of Takei's browser history. Before anything else embarrassing popped up, she decided to close out of the app and turn off his phone.

At that same very moment, Takei returned from having finished taking his bath.

"Uhh, Akari?"

"H-Hm?"

"Why is your face so red?"

Despite Takei being the one who just exited the bath, Akari was the one who had the reddish tint on her cheeks. He had a feeling she was embarrassed for some reason, but Takei didn't want to worsen the situation so he stayed quiet.

"Uhh... ahh... I'm going to the bath now!"

Akari quickly evaded Takei's question and dashed towards the bathroom with unimaginable speed. Judging by her reaction just now, Takei had a feeling she didn't want to talk about what just happened.

"What's wrong with her?"

Takei finished drying his hair and put on his pajamas to get ready for bed. After 30 minutes had passed, Akari finally left the bathroom with a new set of pajamas that she had just bought.

"I-I'm back."

She was wearing light pink pajamas with cute little pandas on them as the design. It was a truly glorious sight for Takei who loved seeing Akari in cute outfits.

Thank you, higher being up in the clouds. My night has been blessed by the goddess that stands before me!

"Those pajamas are very cute, so don't mind if I ravish you tonight~"

As per usual, Takei was mesmerized by Akari's beauty. Her soft skin that was tinted a slight shade of red was unbelievably captivating to Takei's eyes.

"Hehe, thanks for the compliment. As a reward, you get a lap pillow tonight!"

"Woohoo!"

Although there were many bedrooms in the apartment, there was only one being used at the moment. Takei and Akari were both sharing the master bedroom and using the other rooms as storage rooms and guest rooms.

According to Akari, it was their practice for when they finally live together as a married couple.

"Here here, lay your head on my lap and get some head pats~"

Akari sat down on the bed and motioned for Takei to lay down his head on her lap. He could tell she was in a good mood due to her happy humming.

"Please take good care of me."

"Of course," Akari sweetly smiled.

Takei carefully laid down on the bed and positioned his head in a comfortable position on Akari's lap. It had been a while since he received a lap pillow from Akari since they were quite busy with midterms, but he was excited to return to one of his favorite pastimes.

"Tonight, I'll dig your ears as well so please enjoy!"

"Wow, what's the occasion?"

Akari giggled and turned Takei's head to the side so she could start digging his ears.

"It's because I love spoiling the person I love~"

*Thump*

At this moment, Takei was very relieved to have his face turned towards the opposite direction of Akari. He couldn't tell since he didn't have a mirror, but Takei knew he was blushing immensely.

Every time Akari told him that she loved him, his heart would begin to thump rapidly for a long time. It was a beautiful feeling to be loved by someone else, so Takei was happy to have someone like her by his side.

"Thanks for loving me so much, I love you lots as well."

Takei's dad always taught him the key to a successful relationship was good communication. Consistently telling your partner that you love them was something that his dad referred to as rule number one.

"..."

For some reason, there was no reply to Takei's declaration of love. Takei thought Akari must've not heard him so he turned around to say it again, but he found something quite cute instead.

Akari's entire face was as red as a tomato. Her jaw was left open wide as she stared blankly at him. Even though they exchanged words of love everyday, Akari just wasn't ready for a sneak attack out of nowhere.

Just like how she was in high school, Akari froze up at the sound of Takei's passionate comment.

"Uh, hey? Hello? Earth to Akari."

"Fueh?! Wha-What's wrong?" Akari stammered.

Takei had forgotten how weak Akari was to sneak attacks.

"You stopped digging my ear," Takei laughed as he tried to feign ignorance.

If he brought up the fact that her face was red, Akari would probably have another meltdown and turn even more red. Then, she would probably self-implode and wake up the next morning without any memory of what happened last night.

"Ah, sorry. I blanked out for a second," Akari lied as she averted her eyes from him.

Yep, she definitely can't look me in the face now. Not after what I just said to her. What a cute creature~

"Akari, you're so adorable."

Takei couldn't help but laugh at the cute antics of his girlfriend who was trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Mou... why do I feel like I'm being teased?"

"Ahahaha, of course not."

In the end, Akari never finished digging his ears out since Takei chose to cuddle with her instead. He just simply couldn't hold himself back with such a cute girl sitting in front of him.

Now that they're living alone together, they have too much free reign!!!

Serious-san: Jealous much?

Sugar-chan: That'll be us soon!

5