[Vol. 1] ~~PROLOGUE~~
627 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

qDNwUdD.jpg


 

I was walking down the deserted hallway in my newly transferred high school building, the Kaisei High en route to my classroom accompanied by my homeroom teacher.

I5jTq8p.jpg

 

My name is Hisashi Kurogane, and as you can see, I have just transferred to this school, a freshman. Due to my hair colour being brownish-black, people tend to confuse me as someone from the European region, but after they hear my name, they realise that I am Japanese. Some people can already guess I’m from Japan by seeing my eye colour which was dark brown, but that might not be an accurate thing to compare, since even Europeans can have dark brown eyes. But still it was okay since they thought of me as a Japanese guy nonetheless.
My classroom was on the first floor, the floor for first year classes, and we were heading there. The ground floor had other necessary rooms, such as labs, canteen, teacher’s faculties, along with an auditorium.
As soon as we reached the front door, my teacher instructed me to stay here, and told me to come inside once he called me. So he slid the door open and went inside while I stayed back outside.

I stayed for a few minutes while hearing some commotion going on inside, possibly a student getting scolded, until I heard the teacher say- 

“Students,  before we start our lecture, I wanted to let you know that we have a new transfer student who’ll be joining us from today.”

I guess this is it.

I slid open the classroom door and walked inside and stood beside the teacher.

18