Ladies Pool Party
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following Akano waking us all up. We follow her to the Kitchen, where she already prepared a large and healthy Breakfast for us.

 

Akano - Asuka, Drago… May I ask something of you?

- Sure, what is it?

Akano - I want… to visit the local Shrine today. | I see.
Asuka - No need for worries~! Onii-sama can handle it!

- I will do so. Please don’t fret. | Akano’s Face breaks free of worries upon hearing my Words.

 

Akano - Sadly, my Husband is at Work. He got Promoted.
Asuka - Fantastic!
Miyu - Did he really?!
Akano - He did, Miyu. He worked hard for it. Now, he has larger Pay and more flexible Hours.
- You mean he can take a day off?

 

Akano - Not exactly like that. But close. So… After we eat, I’ll pack up a Meal and we can visit the Shrine.
- Sounds like fun.
Asuka - More Food! Yay!

Akano - I’ll pack you a big one, Asuka. You deserve all the Food. 

Asuka - Onii-sama, did you hear that?!
- I did… Makes me worry, slightly.

 

Miyu and Akano begin to cast their Kitchen Magic, transforming the Counter and the Table, we just ate on, into a Testing Ground for Bentos. 

 

Asuka and I move outside, not to take in the wonderful Mountain Air, but to plan on what’s to happen.
- What do you think? Can you forcefully make the Guardian appear?
Asuka - Considering he took People away, he must posses great Magic.
- Hmmm… The People who tend to it aren’t gone, Akano said that a while ago.

 

Asuka - Then he just didn’t care about them. Maybe he even likes them taking care of the Shrine?

- Could be. Regardless of what he thinks or does, we must make him disappear. 

 

Asuka - What about the People that dissappeared?

- If those same People had the intent to harm the Shrine in any Way, then that’s their Fate.
Asuka - Onii-sama…
- We can attempt to save them. But I won’t put you in Danger because of some People that don’t know how to be grateful nor show respect to a divine Site.

 

Asuka - I understand. | Asuka lies down on the Concrete beside the House, Shade is provided by the Trees on our Property and the Overhang of the Roof.

 

Soon after, Miyu and Akano come out. Their Dresses are fancy and fit the Season, even though it slowly comes to an End.
Akano - Shall we? I gave Miyu your Meals. Let’s eat them there.
Asuka - Is it far?

Miyu - I looked at it, it’s just down the Road. | Asuka nods at Miyu, we start to follow the Ladies.

 

Outside the Home, the emptiness of the Opposite Houses is… Worrisome.
- Is there no one else in this Town?
Akano ~ There is, Drago. Some of these Houses have ridiculous Prices, only because the Size of their Backyards.
Asuka ~ Ours is pretty big too…

Akano - It sure is, Asuka. Because of the Interior of it, the Price was relatively acceptable. Thanks to our negotiation, we got the Price down considerably.

Miyu - We didn’t pay too much… right…?
Akano - Of course not. Don’t fear that, Miyu. Your Papa and I are already close to getting half of what we payed back!

 

Miyu’s Parents are very hardworking, if they already got close to half of it back.

 

The Street, retain their Quietness.
Asuka - Onii-sama. There. | My Sister points at a nearby Tree formation. 

 

Apparitions… They’re out of breath. Barely able to move even…
- Miyu, keep an Eye out as well. Please.
Miyu ~ On it.

As we approach the opposite end of the Street and pass the Road leading up to here, the Shrine’s Location becomes obvious.

 

Akano ~ You two see anything?
- No… That’s what worries me…
Asuka - Onii-sama, look at the Shrine. | The Guardian… It doesn’t even have a form of its own.

 

It’s just a gray Cloud floating around the Shrine… How long has it lost its way... ?
- You know what this means, Asuka.
Asuka - I know. Miyu, Akano. Let’s take the bench over there. Looks cosy~!
Miyu - It does!
Akano - Perhaps we can take a quick bite.

 

The Ladies approach the Bench, making themselves comfortable, I start approaching the Shrine. Wonder if it attacks straight on.

Threading dangerously close the Guardian’s Den, I feel it circling around me. Not attacking, merely observing.

 

In case thinks go bad and the Guardian heads for Miyu and Akano, Miyu will defend them. Until I can reach the Threat again.

If I touch the Shrine, what will happen…?

 

It stopped moving… I can feel its stares.
- So uh… Want to tell me where you took those People?

- No talking? That’s fine. You must’ve been stuck here for Decade, if not Centuries. Let me put you out of your Misery.

 

The Guardian flies straight into me, it doesn’t have a Form of its own. Therefore I can’t see its attacks, only feel them if they end up hitting me.

The Ladies are safely enjoying their Snack away from this Danger. Then… I can go all out.

 

As it leaps for me, I let my Tail swing mighty. Hitting the gray Matter straight on, pushing it back.
Keeping my distance is crucial, if I want to win this. That’s how those People went missing, they got to Close to the Shrine with Items that could hurt it. The Guardian merely did its Job, a little too good.

 

The Guardians attacks are mindless, not aimed for anything, not even as a distraction.
I shall end this.

With a long Tail swoop, I knock onto the Ground and grab it with my Claws. Tightening my Grip, making sure it knows what’s coming for it. But before that…
- Asuka! Come here! | She doesn’t hesitate to dash to my Call, good Girl.

Asuka - Let me see… | My Sister’s Magics is vastly superior to the Guardian’s, mainly due to Asuka’s Dedication to Books and learning about Magic in general.

Asuka - Done! You can…
- I understand.
Staring into the gray Matter for one last Time, my grip makes this being reach its end Point.

 

Sinking into the Floor, never to be seen again.
- Asuka, did you find the missing People?
Asuka - Yes. I can summon them back, but…
- But?

 

Asuka - They are in a lethal State…
- So it’s too late?

Asuka - Some of them are still able to return, unscaved.
- What about the rest?
Asuka - See for yourself…

 

A small Portal-like Hole opens before me, I see… Bodies… Lying on the Floor, motionless. Some of them seem… Abandoned by their Soul. The most of them, it’s far too late.

 

- What do you want to do…?
Asuka - I don’t know… I’d like to save all of them but… You’ve seen it yourself.
- I did....

Asuka - I will bring back those that I can first. Then we can figure out what to do.
- Good thinking, Asuka. Good Girl. | I gently pat her Head, with my Tail.

Asuka - Ehehe.... | I can see her Joy.

 

The Window we have to see the missing People stay open while Asuka starts the Spell for retrieving them.
- Wait! Look!
Asuka - Onii-sama… I was just about to activate it…

- Glad you didn’t look again.

 

Asuka - Why are they wandering around aimlessly?
- There gone too… That’s why…
Asuka - They still have their Soul, right?
- They do, perhaps. But it’s trapped inside a Body that’s no longer theirs. No point to bring them back.
Asuka - Shall I… Collapse that Space?
- I will do it. You keep your Hands clean.

 

Collapsing a Space in a Magical Environment means to kill or destroy anything that is inside it. In this Case… Kill all the People, what’s left of them anyway…

Each Caster has a special spell to do so. Asuka, has a Spell that’s too good in intention to be used in this Case.

 

Goodbye Souls… May you find Peace.

 

The Window we have into the Space stays open, even if there only Darkness in its view.
Asuka - Those Souls… won’t haunt us… right?
- They will not. Rather, they are grateful their free. Some of them have already escaped, but lost their Way… Others, like the ones we just set free, are on the Search for a Way.

 

Asuka - I see… So we did good, right?
- Correct. Let’s go enjoy the Food now.
Asuka - Food~! Yummy!

That Guardian… He shouldn’t have been allowed to exist past that State he was in. He was corrupted past rescue.
Aimlessly doing circles around his Shrine, taking People then locking them away. The sheer punishment that Guadian has to face… It won’t be good…

 

Akano - Already done?
- Yep. 

Asuka - Onii-sama and I saved the missing People’s Souls!

Akano - I see… So it was too late?

 

Miyu - Too late for what, Mama?
Akano - The People that went Missing… Were trapped somewhere for so long, that they got corrupted and eventually became lost. Both Body and Soul. 

 

- Are there other People around?
Akano - No, that’s why I’m speaking outloud. Otherwise I wouldn’t dare to even mention your names.
Asuka - That’s kind, Akano!

Akano - Hehehe… You did great, Asuka. You too, Drago. Here are your Meals. Asuka, I packed you some extras.

 

Asuka - Yay~! Extras!

Opening mine… Chicken Legs… Vegetables and Eggs?! Yes! Oh… Akano… You’re the best!

Asuka has the same Layout, but has one more of each Item I have. Very generous, Akano. 

 

Akano - Miyu, your Father won’t be back until Dinner. He wants to get used to his new Position. So I thought… Let’s make a Ladies Pool Party!

- Eh… I’m here too… Shall I…
Miyu - Don’t you dare go away, Drago! | That’s a strict Tone!

- Okay… I won’t.

 

After our Meal together, Asuka and I watched over Miyu and Akano pray safely at the Shrine.
Now, after that Guardian is gone, the Shrine seems to compensate us for setting it Free.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, you feel this too, right?
- Something… Like a blessing?

Asuka - Yup. The Shrine seems to be Free again.
- It does. 

As we start enjoying the Shrine’s Reward, the Mother and Daughter return.

 

Akano - Let’s head Home and prepare the Party.

Miyu - Let’s ride the Dragons!
Akano - My~... It’s been ages since I rode Drago last.
Miyu - Then let’s go!

 

I ready my Spine to welcome Akano. She gently sits down, stroking my Scales.
- Something wrong with them?
Akano - You’re missing quite a few…
- I know… They’ll grow back, don’t worry. Shall I take off?
Akano - Gently!
- As you wish, Lady Akano.

 

Softly, I take off. Rising to Asuka’s height.
Miyu - How is it, Mom?
Akano - It’s… very nostalgic… I missed this feeling.

 

Flying Home, Miyu wants us to land in the Backyard. 

Miyu - Alright! We’ll go get some Stuff out and Party!

Akano - That’s my Line~!

Miyu - Sorry, Mama~...
Confused as we are, we watch the Ladies head inside.

 

What felt like a good hour, they finally return.
- The Swimsuits look good on you two.
Miyu - Thanks~!
Akano - You think so? It feels quite tight…
Miyu - That’s because… These Things! Have gotten so big!

Akano - Eeek! Miyu~! Stop feeling them up!

 

Quite… A sight… for a Man… But, I’m not Human, so it should be fine.

 

Akano - Geez, Miyu~! We forgot Drago is here!
Miyu - I think he liked what he just saw. Right?
- Y-Yeah… It was nice…
Asuka - Quite the Jewels you have there Akano. | Asuka?!
Akano - Thanks… I am proud of them. Ah~ Geez! Miyu they feel weird when I touch them!

Miyu - Part of the Fun, Mama. Now get in!

 

Miyu excitedly uncovers the Pool, Akano doesn’t hesitate to gently slide in. Asuka and Miyu follow her swiftly.
Akano - Ahh~...! This feels so good~!
Miyu - It does, especially with this! | Oh. Miyu brought Sodas.

Miyu - Mama, Asuka and… Drago! | Miyu throws one up high, I launch towards it instinctively.

 

Oh no… I leaning backwards!


Splash!

 

Immediately I resurface and look around. The Ladies are soaked.
- Sorry… I didn’t mean to do that.
Miyu - It’s fine. I wanted you to start the Party!

Asuka - What now?

 

Akano - We relax~...! Until later, where we all have to work on something.
Miyu - I’ll go open Shop in a few hours. | By then… It should be Afternoon. Quite the Heat will be present. Hopefully Customers show up regardless of it.

 

Miyu - Mama, want to see something Cool?
Akano - What’s that, Miyu?
Miyu - Drago come here. Asuka you know what to do. | Do I even know what to do?

 

I slither over to Miyu, Asuka floats beside Akano.
Miyu - Two Words… Dragon… Boat~...! | Ah! 

 

Asuka dives, when resurfacing takes Akano onto her Back. Miyu climbs onto my Back.
Akano - What is this?!
Miyu - Dragon Boats!

 

Akano - It’s fun! I like it! Can you go faster Asuka?
Asuka - Yup~...!

 

Floating around the Pool, we entertain the Ladies and ourselves. Hopefully the Fun in the Dragon Boat activity lives on forever. 

0