Gardening Arsenal
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the early hours of the Morning, Miyu has been counting our Profits and looking into more professional Gardening Equipment.
EVen though Asuka and I can use Magic to make her wishes come true. She wants to do the Work, even if it isn’t required. 

 

Miyu - We got… 65,000 Yen!
Asuka - Yay~! Is that a lot…?
Miyu - It is, for us. We made enough to buy some new Tools!
- Miyu, where do you want to look for them?

 

Miyu - I first thought about the Spirit World, but… You guys probably don’t sell them for Yen. Your Scales are steadily growing back, that doesn’t mean you can take them off and use them for something.
- But, then? A Human Market for this?
Miyu - Yep, It’s best if we visit now… We should be the only ones there. Considering it’s Monday, and it’s super early. 

 

Asuka - Shall we tell your Parents about this?
Miyu - We’ll let them sleep until we return Home.
Asuka - Alright. Onii-sama, are you ready~?
- Sure am. Miyu, let’s go.

 

Excitedly Miyu jumps of her Chair and begins to change Attires.
Asuka - Eep! Onii-sama~! Don’t look! 

- I wouldn’t dare to peak at Mi--Flop!

 

My Sisters blocks my Vision with her Tail. The Warmth coming from it, relaxes me deeply.
Asuka - Miyu, you can change now. My Onii-samas perverted Vision is blocked.
- Pervert?!

Asuka - Onii-sama could peak at Miyu at any. That’s why I blocked your gaze.
- O...kay… | I get to wag my Tail as I feel Asuka’s warmth. Really nice. Ah! Not in a perverted Way! No! Bad! Bad Drago! No pervy Thoughts!

 

Miyu - Done~! You can let him look, Asuka.
Asuka - Onii-sama, your free to look at Miyu now.
- You look really well, Miyu. Dressed like a Professional Gardener now. | Miyu took her own apron that uses during our Work Hours… Hold on…

 

- Are we going to work after this?
Miyu - Yeah. Oh… I might have to wake Mama up… 

 

Akano - Did my little Miyu say Mama?
Miyu - Mama!? Where did you come from?!
Akano - Well… I was awake anyway, I wanted to eat a snack.
Miyu - I don’t believe that… Mama…

 

Akano - I did hear you three talk, so I came up to greet you. Shall I make pack a Breakfast for you three?
Asuka - Yesh~! Please!
Akano - Eheheh. Alright, that’s set then. Good luck shopping. Don’t forget to be on Time to open.
Miyu - Thanks, Mama.

 

Miyu signals us to follow her downstairs, until we reach the front Door.
- Are we walking it?
Miyu - It is just down the Road from our Home. And the right-turn into the Town.

Asuka - So no flying…?

 

Miyu - Agh! Heck it! Asuka, come on! Drago out the back! | Miyu had a change of heart. Perhaps she thought we’d get Tired from her Riding us. But we don’t… Silly Miyu, we’re Spirits. 

 

The young Lady waves at her Mother as we pass her Kingdom, called Kitchen and exit out the Backside.
A cold breeze of Mountain Air hits my Snout. I love this so much.... The Pool, super large Garden. Simply fantastic.

 

Mounting Asuka, Miyu pulls out her portable Device.
Miyu - If we make it back in… under one Hour, we can make a bigger stop here before heading to work.
Asuka - Okay~! Shall we go?

Miyu - Let’s go, Asuka. | Miyu gently pats her Head, before Asuka bursts off the Ground.

 

In the Air, we get a wonderful view of the Town residing below our Home.
Miyu - Asuka, fly to the right there.
Asuka - That weird green Building?
Miyu - Correct.
Asuka - Okay.
Woah! Oi! Asuka’s faster than me, I need to catch up!

 

Racing to even reach her Tail, she slowls down.
Asuka - Sorry, Onii-sama.
- Don’t worry about it. I’m still amazed at your Speed, Sister.
Asuka - Ehehehe… I’m glad to her that, Onii-sama.

 

Miyu - Asuka, hold on. Stop here, please. | My Sister confusingly does so.
- What’s wrong?
Miyu - It looks… closed. | Now that she says it. It does look closed.

Asuka - That’s not good… Oh! Wait! There!
My Sister points towards the small moving beings at the Green Shop. 

 

Miyu - They just opened?! What?!

Asuka - Shall we go?
Miyu - Please land us...Uh… There! Please. | I follow the Ladies swiftly until we land.

 

The young Lady jumps off Asuka and pats her Head again.
Miyu ~ You too, Drago. | Her Hand reaches for mine.
- Thank you~...

 

Miyu ~ Let’s go but those Tools!
Asuka - Let’s go!
- I’ll follow.
With no Humans around, Miyu can be a little careless.

 

Approaching the Green Store, Miyu is greeted by the Workers outside. They’re Faces look surprised.
Asuka - Why are they surprised, Miyu?

Miyu ~ Most likely due to me being a Young Adult. Not a whole lot of People of my Age come here, let alone have a Hobby requiring to do this.
Asuka - I see… 

 

In the Shop, a blank silence rushes us. We stand frozen in place, staring into the vast Stock this Store has.
Miyu ~ Oh no! Guys, we need to hurry. I didn’t think it would take us this much Time!
Asuka - Lead the way!

 

Dashing down the Middle, Miyu scans left and right for her needed Tools.
Miyu ~ Drago, fly up and look for a Water Can!
- Alright.

Flying Ceiling high, I spot the needed Instrument. Quickly I lower myself and point the Ladies in the right direction.
Miyu ~ Asuka, anything special we need?
Asuka - Nopey~! Magical Flowers don’t require special care. But they do reward it.
Miyu ~ Drago, find a Rake!

- On it.

 

Rake, where are you? Ah!
- Miyu. Run down the Middle and turn right at the end. | Without hesitation she executes what I told her.
Picking a decently sized Rake, with a long Handle. We move on.

Miyu ~ Two more Tools. A normal-sized Shovel and… Uhm…
Asuka - We don’t need anything else other than those Items you mentioned. The Shovel is enough.
Miyu ~ You’re right. Thanks Asuka.

 

Miyu ~ I forgot the Prices! What are the Prices?!

- Don’t worry, we can use Magic to adjust the Value.
Miyu ~ That’s… Illegal… Kind of… Agh! Heck it again! Let’s hurry!

 

Spring in her Steps, Miyu gently puts the Tools on the Cashier’s Table. A weird rolling thing pushes the Items close to the Cashier.
Scanning them, the Price for the Rake, Shovel and Watering Can is 60,000 Yen. Fantastic!

 

Miyu - Excuse me, could I have a pair of the small Shears and the big Ones?
Cashier - Of course. | She turns around to grab Miyu’s wanted Items. 

 

The Price jumps past our Budget.
Cashier - That would be 70,000 Yen. | Miyu buys us Time by faking her panic while searching the Apron’s Pockets.

 

Let’s adjust the pri--Asuka?!
Asuka - Ehehe… Done~!

Miyu - Ah! Sorry, I checked the wrong Pockets.
Cashier - Ugh, I know the feeling. The sheer Panic you get from it… Alright, that’s it. Do you need a Cloth Bag for your Items?
Miyu - Yes, please.

 

Swiftly, the Cashier packs Miyu’s Items carefully in a large Cloth Bag. Looks nice as well.

Miyu - Thanks a bunch.
Cashier - I thank you for shopping here. Have a great Day, Sweetie!

 

We follow Miyu out the Door, the Staff from earlier has vanished.
Miyu ~ Quite the nice Lady in there.
Asuka - Yup. I liked her kindness.
Miyu - Let’s turn the corner there and take off from where we landed.
Asuka - Okay~! 

 

On the Corner, Miyu scans for other Humans before gently sitting onto Asuka’s Back.
Miyu - Take us Home, Asuka. Please.
Asuka - You don’t have to say please everytime.
Miyu - Sorry~...
Asuka - You’re too nice, you know that?

 

Miyu - Yeah… Thankfully it’s only with you two. Now, let’s go get our Food!
Asuka - Food~! 

Before my Eyes, in a blink, Asuka vanished. Without a Trace. Looking at the Sky, two beautiful Ladies ride the Winds.

 

Asuka stops abruptly, panic overwhelms her. She’s looking for me.

 

I rush up to her, as quick as I can.
Asuka - Onii-sama! I’m sorry! So sorry!
- Calm down, Sister. I wouldn’t leave you, nor Miyu.
Miyu - It’s okay, Asuka. Drago isn’t mad.
Asuka - Are you really not mad at me, Onii-sama?
- Of course. I’m not mad at you. How could I?

 

From Worries and grand Fear, Asuka’s Face fills with Joy and Warmth.

 

Flying to our Home, Akano is sitting outside. Relaxing on one of the long Chairs.
Akano - Ara? That was quick. I just sat down.
Miyu - It felt quick as well… That was a bit of panic…
Akano - Here are your Meals no cooking needed.
Miyu - Thanks a lot, Mama!

 

Akano - Take care you three. Hope to see you back soon!
Miyu - We’ll close earlier from now on anyway.
Akano - Don’t make it too early. Off ya go~!

Miyu - Till later, Mama!

 

Back onto Asuka’s Back, they take off and head towards the Shop.
Akano - How was it with the Tool shopping, Drago?
- Well, she did panic quite a bit. She wanted to make her Deadline.
Akano - That’s my Daughter… Always planning and stressing over things that don’t need it… Watch over them, Drago.
- I will, Akano. 

 

Akano - Good luck Today. Wish you all the best for Today’s Sales.
- Thanks. I’m off then.

Flying sky high, I spot the Ladies far ahead of me. They almost reached the Shop. Time to catch up.

 

With a powerful boost, I barely catch up to Asuka before she gently starts landing. Coming to a stop, I sail down as well.
Miyu is already feeding the Fishes happily. It’s hard to tell who’s happier, the Fishes or Miyu?

 

The Tools rest against the Fence, Asuka is waiting on Miyu’s Plan.
Miyu - I’m back!
Asuka - What do we do now? The Sun is just rising, so we have enough Time before we should open.
Miyu - I’ll start to expand the Parcels here. We can get more Flowers per Daily Harvest then.
- Excellent Plan, Miyu.

 

Asuka - I’ll take care of the Shop’s Inside then.
Miyu - Let’s leave that for the end. Let’s enjoy the Morning together, please.
Asuka - Alrighty~! I’ll help Miyu~!
- Eh… What do I do?

 

Miyu - Can you create… a “mini-River” between our Parcels here? | Miyu gestures a cross, her Hands hover over the middle Point where the Parcels meet.

- Sure. 

 

With my Claws and some light-Magic, a River-like pattern starts taking shape.
- Why do you want this here, Miyu?
Asuka - For Water to flow equally, right?
Miyu - Asuka’s right. I want to pour Water on one end and have equal distribution over all the Parcels.
- You’re really dedicated to this, Miyu. 

 

Miyu - I want us to be happy in the Future, that requires hard Work and Time.
Asuka - We have both~!
- Indeed we do. | That’s the Water ways done. 

 

Miyu - Thanks a bunch, Drago. You too, Asuka. I couldn’t do this without you. It wouldn’t even be fun.
Asuka - That’s sweet of you to say.
- Indeed it is. Shall we… Test our Structure here?

 

With the new Water Can, Miyu slowly Pours Water in the right-most point of the Cross. Slowly the Water distributes evenly across the Parcels.
Asuka - Shouldn’t we make it so that the Water can also flow around the Parcels, not only inbetween them?

 

Miyu - Grass will grow that way. Good Idea though, Asuka.
Asuka - Ehehe… Thanks~.
- Shall we prepare?

 

Miyu - You now the Plan Guys, let’s do it!

Quick to their Steps, the Ladies rush to their Duties.

 

Asuka starts softly collecting Flowers, Miyu can be heard moving stuff around inside the Shop.
All this… while I just sit here beside the Pond. The Fishes look at me in a weird way. 

 

- What? Miyu said I should sit here. | They maintain their looks.
- I wish I could help, really!
Nope… They still have their looks. Nothing I can do to change that, I guess.

 

Miyu - I see Drago has a talk with the Fishes.
- I do. Only because they stare weirdly at me.
Miyu - I did say you should sit here.
- See?! You Fishes didn’t believe me!

 

Asuka and Miyu start laughing as I prove my Point to the Pond’s Residents.

 

The Ladies finish their Duties and head inside. One last look around outside… It looks fantastic. The Fields around us… The early-morning Sun gracing the Grass and Plants.

Enough admiration, time to head inside and get ready for some Work! 

 

I take my place beside my Sister and together, the three of us wait for the first Customer of the Day.
I hope Miyu didn’t forget her original Plans. She’s Miyu, she always plans ahead. Sometimes even when it isn’t required and unnecessary.

Miyu - Hope Today’s Weather will be nice. I wanna stay outside as much as I can to relax~...! | Miyu stretches far in her Chair.
Asuka - Same~... I want to relax outside~! And jump in the Pool!
- I will be joining that Adventure of Relaxation.

Miyu & Asuka - You would’ve done so if you wanted to or not! | Hehehe… I’m forced to obey here. I don’t go against my Ladies’ Words.

0