Cuddle Time
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cold Morning Breeze dances along my Scales, all the way down to my Tail.

The Ladies… Have already left the Chambers. I better catch up.

Stretching fearsomely, slowly pushing my Muscles to their length’s limits, finally I decide it is Time to find them.

 

Down the Stairs, past the Parent’s Chambers, I find Miyu and Asuka lying close to the Backdoor, cuddled up.
Miyu sits comfortably in a large Chair, Asuka’s coiled around herself soothingly resting beside the Young Lady.


Approaching them, Asuka peaks at me briefly before closing her Eyes again.
Miyu - Morning, Drago~.
- Good Morning. What are we doing Today?
Miyu - I was thinking if we should open Shop or not. It’s raining heavily. Customers might increase slightly but it’d be slow progress.

 

- You think that the Rain might push them to come buy our Flowers?
Miyu - Yup. It might boost their Spirits in this sinister Weather.
- Perhaps you’re right. But…

 

I see my Sister peak her Head up.
- I…
Asuka - Onii-sama…

- I have to visit the Spirit World… It’s been a few Days since.
Miyu - Your Nation relies on you, Drago. It’s only right to do what you can.
Asuka - Then I’ll come with you!

 

Miyu doesn’t want to join, by the looks of it. Her Face is a bit Pale, let me see about her Temperature.
Slowly I press my forehead against hers. Careful not to hurt her.
Miyu - Ahaha, Drago~ what’s that for? You want me to join?
- I’m worried about you.

The Smile vanishes from her Face.
Miyu - I did catch a cold, sometime recently. Sorry Guys, really am.
Asuka - Don’t apologise. We will not put anything else above your Safety and Health.
Miyu - You two are the best~... 

 

No running Nose, no sneezing, she doesn’t have any obvious symptoms.

 

Akano - Ara? You are already awake?
Miyu - Morning, Mama.
Asuka - Akano~!
- Good Morning, Miss.

 

Akano - Good Morning, you three. | Akano kneels between me and my Sister, gently stroking our Backs.
- Isn’t it uncomfortable to stroke us?
Akano - Not at all. It’s quite fun. You’re Scales are something to behold of. Asuka’s are smooth and fine to the Touch. While yours are rough to the touch but reassuring.

 

That… Ehm… Not what I expected to hear.

- Thank you, Akano.
Akano - Now now, no need to thank me for the obvious. Miyu~, how are you?
Miyu - Better, Mama. Much better, thanks to them.

 

Akano - I remember when I was sick once… Drago was the only that I head beside me. I wasn’t married back then, he was so caring. Nothing I could do to even get him to sleep. He’d watch over me Day and Night.
- That’s… My Duty… As a Spirit and Dragon. 

 

Akano - I’m thankful, Drago. If it wasn’t for you back then, I couldn’t have brought such a beautiful and thoughtful Daughter to this World.
Miyu - Mama~...! That’s embarrassing.

 

Akano - Miyu, I suggest you rest for Today. Maybe even Tomorrow, but that’s up to you to decide how you feel.
Asuka - Will the Rain persist until then?
Akano - The News say it will go on for Days. But… Nobody knows how long. 

 

Miyu - When is Papa home?
Akano - Don’t worry, he’ll come back soon. He’ll also work from Home.
Miyu - That’s good.
Very nice Haru, excellent thinking. You’re Family needs you, everyday.

 

Akano - If you two have Business to attend to, please go on. Don’t worry, I will be beside Miyu from now on. Until you two return, then we can watch over her together~!
Miyu - Mama~...!

Akano cracks a laugh, comparing Miyu’s temperature to her own.

 

Akano - You’re getting better. Drink, Eat, Sleep. The absolute best Medicine.
- We’re off… then…
Akano - Don’t let your Heads hang. Once you’re back, I’ll have a warm Meal waiting for you.

 

Asuka - Wah~! Warm Meal! Onii-sama let’s go and come back!
- Ahaha… Let’s. | We take one last look back at the Mother and Daughter we protect before exiting into the Garden.

 

Asuka - Let me… There! | She used Magic… Water Coating?
- Clever Girl, Asuka. Thanks.
Asuka - Ehehe, let’s go~!

Nodding at her, she immediately takes off, I follow her swiftly.

 

The Rain… Falls onto a Magic Layer slightly above my Body. Wonderfully done, Asuka.

Asuka - What is the Plan, Onii-sama?
- I hope it won’t be long, Asuka. I really want to stay with them….
Asuka - They won’t run off, Onii-sama. They will wait for us. With a warm Meal~!
- You’re right… Let’s step go up the Mountain and cross the Portal.

 

Up the Mountain a bit, we find an adequate Spot to set the Portal in.
- Here, you can try it. | I hand my Sister some of my Scales.
Asuka - Thank you.

 

Asuka places my Scales down softly, before our Eyes, a Gate to another World appears.

 

My Sister rushly jumps through it. With me following close behind.
As we step on the Ground, a cold breeze hits me directly in the Face.
- Quite the Wind here… Skies are clear though…
Asuka - I sense a Rain, Onii-sama.
- Perhaps then the Crops can grow faster here. Quite dry around this Town…

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, let’s go up to the Mountain.
- Sure. Lead the way, Sister.
Shooting ahead like an Arrow, I struggle to keep up with Asuka.

 

Nearing Skaly’s Mountain… She’s outside?!

Asuka - Onii-sama! Look!
- I saw it! Let’s land!
Skaly is outside her Cave? Something must be up.

 

Asuka is quick to land, swiftly I join her.

Skaly - Oh my~? What brings such a cute Dragon to me? | Her Face sparks up when, presumably, she recognises us.

 

Asuka - Hi, Skaly~!
Skaly - Hello my Dear~! You’re so cute~! Ah! There he is… My Tactician.
- Skaly. What bothers you?

 

Skaly - The Elites up in the Mountain, very good Call there. I’ve sent more. I fear those rotten Wolves will not stop until…
- They’re all dead. 

 

Skaly - As you say. But… Don’t scare the Residents of that small Village, they’ve seen enough.
- As you command, Lady Skaly.

 

Asuka - Skaly-san, can you tell us what we can do to heal our Human?
Skaly - Is she sick?! What happened?! Who dares attack such a pure hearted Lady!?
Asuka - She has a small sickness, common in Humans. Onii-sama?

- A Fever, I believe. 

Skaly - Then… Your Path and Objective will cross Ways. The Plant you search for is up in the Mountains. Please be careful, it’s dangerously cold up there.
- We know, we won’t stay too long.

 

Skaly - Also, Tactician?
- Yes, Lady Skaly?
Skaly - You better not let those rotten Wolves come close your Sister. Otherwise, I will personally come and skin them. | That’s why I fear Skaly… so do millions of others… This Mother-like determination coupled with her Size and loving-agression. Absolute Terror for her Enemies.

 

- We shall depart then.
Skaly - Do so. Good luck.

Asuka - Skaly-san~, what’s bothering you?
Skaly - My Goodness… You’re Sister is very perceptive. Well, Dear… I’ve been worried about that Mountain you want to visit.

Asuka - Don’t worry, Oniis-sama will handle it~!

 

Skaly - Such trust in her Brother, such love for him… What a strong-willed Daughter I have. Take care now, I won’t hold you up for longer. Please finish swiftly!

- We will, promised.
Taking Flight, we use the Winds to shoot us towards our Destination.

 

Landing, I see a few Elites on the Ridge beyond the Village. Isn’t this a Town? It sure is large enough to be one.
Perhaps Skaly assumes the worst, or some Residents left in fear of potential Events.

 

The Elite Scout spots me, flying to me quickly as a response.

Elite Scout - Sir! We’ve found a few Wolf Camps not far from here.
- Must be ther Raiders…
Asuka - Get in position. We’ll show the what it means to disturb our Peace.

Elite Scout - Ma’am! | The Scout bolts back to his Comrades.

 

- Asuka, I’ve never knew you’d have…
Asuka - Hehehe… That’s what it means to have my Onii-sama as a Tactician. | She cuddles herself into me. My Head instinctively rests on hers.

 

Asuka and I start hovering, slowly advancing towards the Elite’s Formation.
Elite Soldier - Ma’am, everything is executed as planned. Please tell us your next Order!

- Give us a moment. Stay here.
Elite Soldier - Sir! | I gently push Asuka a few metres away from the hearing of the Soldier.

 

- Asuka, I trust you, I love you as my Sister. But, you have to be extra careful wit these. They will execute anything you tell them to, without regard to mercy. They’re ruthless.
Asuka - I love you too, Onii-sama. As a Brother and as a Tactician. But… I know these things already, silly you. I was paying attention to your Words.

 

- Good Girl, Asuka. I’ll let you plan.
Asuka - Thanks, Onii-sama.

Returning to the Soldier, Asuka nods firmly at him.
Elite Soldier - As you command, Ma’am! | Speeding into Formation, he awaits the final signal.

Asuka - Move out!

The Elites advance towards the Camps up ahead. The Village behind us is completely blind of our Actions, they don’t need anymore Fear, they need Peace and Quiet.

 

Storming the close vicinity of the Wolf Camps, the Elites lie low and crawl even closer. Asuka and I observe from further back.
- Asuka~? | My Sister smiles warmly at me.

Asuka - Attack! | Her gentle Female Voice turns into one of pure Chaos, Anger and Ruthlessness. All while retaining it’s Female Attractiveness.

 

- Beautiful Voice, Asuka.
Asuka - Thanks~! But let’s watch now.
Usually we’d get closer to the Camps, but its best to observe from a nearby Hill or Cliff.

 

The Elites charge the Camps, not one scream is heard. Not one voice leaks out. 

 

What is heard… The weeps of the wounded Wolves and the crushing of Bones.

If we’d use the Elites in any Conflict… It’d be over before it even began properly.

Asuka - Let’s go see!
- Right behind you.

 

We run to the Camps, the Elites start searching the Camp. The Wolves Bodies cover the Ground. Not one spill of Blood anywhere.
Asuka - Well done everyone.
Elite Soldiers - Thank, Ma’am! 

 

Elite Scout - Sir, there are no more Wolves in the area. What’s next?
- Round up what is valuable. If there’s nothing. Burn this place down.
Elite Scout - We’ll use Magic to contain the Fire, Sir. Thank you very much for your guidance, Ma’am!
Asuka - No need to thank me. Please return to your Homes safely after this.
Elite Scout - We will. Thank you very much! 

 

Flawless Victory for us.
Here I thought that I’d get some of these Wolves Tortured… I guess it’s for another Time.

 

Asuka and I leave the Camp Area and start searching for the Plant that will help Miyu.
- Skaly said up the Mountain, let’s ask the Residents of the Village.
Asuka - Good Idea.

 

Returning to the Village, we search up the Florist of it.

Asuka - I think… that’s her.
- Are Florists usually Female?

Asuka - Due to our gentle and soft Touch coupled with our greater Dedication to our Work than Males, yes.
- I see. I’m proud of you, Asuka. Always was.

Asuka - Yeah yeah, leave that for when we’re back Home.

 

The young Dragon rests at a Table, Cloth acts as the Roof and Walls of her Makeshift Stand.

Florist - Greetings, young Miss. Young Mister. How can I help?
Asuka - You’re Young as well.
Florist - Sharp Eyes, Miss. I am indeed. But, as we all are thought, respect your fellow Dragons.
Asuka - True Words.

 

- Do you have a Flower that heals a Human Fever?
Florist - I always keep these around. Eh… Here? No.. Here? | The Florist starts searching Crates under her Table.

 

Florist - Here. These are the Two you’ll need. Though, if you search for them yourself. They look very similar, almost identical to these ones.
Asuka - We know this Blue one. Thanks for the help.
Florist - Glad to help. Please take care!

Asuka & I - You too!

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, let’s hurry back. I’m starting to feel cold.
- Same here. We’ve spent enough Time here.
Boosting off the Ground, using the Winds back to Skaly. 

 

Past her Mountain, we don’t see her walking around anymore. She’s probably back inside. Hope your doing well, Skaly. A report should come your way quite soon.

 

We fly above the Town where our Portal is. The Market is open, the Paths leading to Stores and Buildings are filled with Dragons.
Back to our Portal, Asuka checks the Plants she got.
- Aren’t those Flowers?
Asuka - Not really. They look the same as the Blue Flowers we sell at the Shop, but these are Plants for Miyu and those are Flowers. They just have similar Looks. 

- Confusing~...

 

Asuka - Don’t worry, you got me and Miyu for this.
- I do… Let’s go help our Miyu.
Asuka - Let’s~!
Through the Portal, out the other End. The Rain is still pouring.

- Your Magic is still working.
Asuka - It is. It’s a one-and-done Magic. So we don’t have to worry about renewing it every once in a while.
- I see. 

 

Flying through the Rain, we look at the depressed Town below us. Where our beloved Home is.
Landing peacefully, we take a moment to look up the Sky.
Asuka - Think it will stop tomorrow?
- Hopefully, Miyu will be worried about her Plans otherwise.
Asuka - We can always open Shop, even when the Rain is here. Miyu has to feel better first.

 

Entering the Home, we check our Feet for any dirt or mud.
Akano - Good Dragons, very thoughtful.
Asuka - Ehehehe… Akano complemented us~.
- Sister, what now?

 

Asuka - Akano, can you break the Top Part of this Plant in small bits. It’d be best if you cut really fine.
Akano - What then?
Asuka - Turn it into a Tea.

Miyu - Wait…! Keep a few bits for our Shop…
- Miyu…. You’re out of Strength, please rest. We’ll leave some for the Shop.
Akano - There won’t be anything left… This is just enough for a Tea… I’m sorry Miyu…

Asuka - Miyu, dear. These Plants won’t grow here. They will wither because of the change in Worlds.
Miyu - That’s a shame…
My Sister rests her Head onto Miyu’s Blanket-covered Lap.

 

Asuka - The Flowers we have are popular, please don’t worry about Stock.
Miyu - I won’t… from now on.
The Young Lady patting Asuka makes me kind of jealous.

Akano check on Miyu, in the Kitchen the Water is slowly warming up.

Akano - Here. The Leg rest is strong enough to support you three. Get on!

Asuka - Cuddle Time!
- M-Me too!

Miyu - Come here, my Dragons~... 

 

Miyu rests with Asuka on her right and with me on the left.
- This is lovely~...!
Asuka - It is super relaxing…

Akano - Lovely~. I shall make some Food now. Miyu, here’s your Tea.
Miyu - Thanks.
Asuka - Please drink it all, Miyu. It will help speed things up a bit.

Miyu raises the Mug higher and higher, now I’m afraid that she’ll burn her Mouth.
Akano - Asuka, was it bad to not let the Water boil?
Asuka - No, it’s bad if it wasn’t warm at all.
Akano - Pfuu… I see.

Akano - I will sit down here, if anything happens, call me.
The Mother takes her Phone and sits to the left of Miyu. 

 

My Sister and I share smiles over Miyu’s lap. Her Pats are wonderful.

Let this Cuddle Time last for Hours. This is simply blissful. Nostalgic even, I used to do this with Akano as well as Miyu when she was much Younger. Before I left to search for my Asuka, dear Sister.

Asuka and I form a wall around Miyu’s Feet, even it they are covered by a Blanket. We want her to feel safe and comfy.
Miyu - Thanks you two, I feel… *yawn*... Sleepy…
Asuka - The Plant must be working now.
- Then I’m happy.
Akano - I’m even happier. 

The Three of us share a smile before a short laughter.


Asuka closes her Eyes slowly, the comfortness of Miyu’s pats and the sheer cuddleness draws a Nap closer.

 

Let this Peace and comfortness last for Hou… Hours… *yawn*...

0