Rainy Leisure
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nature is persistent in the Human World. The has been going since Three Days now… Not that I mind. I love this Weather, it is soothing and give me Time to enjoy with my Loving Family. 

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, did her Fever rise? | Miyu…
- Let me see…
Pressing my Forehead against hers. It’s burning hot.
- It did.
Asuka - Miyu~... | My Sister cuddles against Miyu, her sad Face pains me, the same amount as Miyu’s Fever. 

 

Stepping up carefully, Akano seems to have woken up.
Akano - How is she?
Asuka - Her Fever is worse…
Akano - I’ll make her a Tea. 

 

Asuka - Wait. She needs something more powerful.
Akano - Like?
Asuka - Onii-sama, follow me. Akano stay with your Daughter until our Return.

Akano - Don’t take too long. Please…

- We won’t, whatever we will do.

 

I follow my Sister without doubt, until… We arrive at the Backdoor. The Weather outside is grimmer than a Cave in the Spirit World.
- Where do we go, Asuka?
Asuka - To the Shop. We need some Flowers. A blue One to help her win the figh and a red One for immunity and strength after her Victory.

- Alright, lead the way. | Without another Word, my Sister rushes outside.

 

The Rain immediately hits the Magic Layer around her Body. Slowly I step out aswell, hoping to not get wet.

I look up at the Sky and… No Raindrops on my Scales…
- Sister, let’s go.
Asuka - Lets.

 

With extreme Ferocity we fly away, pushing through the heavy Rain.

 

On the Horizon lies our Shop. Asuka pushes herself even further, shooting ahead of me.

Attempting to catch up, I fail marvelously and land as if nothing ever happened.

 

Asuka - Poor Fishes, they must be afraid. Here~ you go… | A Magic Sphere appears above the Pond, shielding it from the large Rain drops.
- Good thinking. Let’s grab what we can. 

Asuka - They don’t look to good. But these ones are okay. Onii-sama, feed the Fishes for me and Miyu, they’ll have to survive until she returns.

I dash inside to yank the Fish Food. Returning, I pour every bit of it into the Pond, telling the Fishes to ration it until Miyu returns.

 

While Asuka collects Flowers, I throw away the empty Pack of Fish Food and return to her.

- Got everything?
Asuka - Yup. We just need to get this back to Miyu.

 

With the speed of determination and fearsome dedication to our Miyu, we arrive Home in a Eye Blink.

Rushing back inside, we check our Feet for Dirt.
- Clean.
Asuka - Same~! Akano!

Hurried Steps rush down the Stairs.
Akano - Perfect! Thank you so much!
Asuka - Why do you thank us? We’re part of this Family too, you know~?
Akano - Ahaha… Of course you are. Please go stay with Miyu until I return with the Tea.

 

Rushing into her Room, Asuka quickly slides onto her Bed and cuddles up.
Asuka - Onii-sama, take the other side.
- We won’t fit, it’s fine.
Asuka - We will, come on~.
- … Fine. 

With careful movements, I attempt to cuddle up to Miyu. 

 

Woah…! This… This… Warmth… Wonderful!

 

Please get better soon, Miyu. We’re here for you, anytime for anything.

Asuka’s sad Face is no more. It’s replaced by Joy and comfort.

 

Akano - Hello, you three. Haru is back. | When did Akano leave?
Haru - Hey, Asuka, Drago.
Asuka - Hi, Haru.
- Greetings. Did you take a Shower?

 

Haru - I did. I don’t want to bring anything dangerous into the House.
Akano - I put his clothes into the Washer right away. Please don’t worry.

Haru - So… Time to explain why I was away recently.
Asuka - That’d be nice to hear.
The Parents kneel beside Miyu’s Bed. Asuka places her Head carefully onto Miyu’s Stomach and I spin to the same way.

 

Haru - I wanted to restore some of the Saving we put into this Home. So we can buy more comfortably.
Asuka - Why not take it easy? You have Time.
Haru - Ahaha… I do actually… Now that you mention it… Why didn’t I think of it?

Akano - Because you never take your Time to do so. | Akano crosses her arms, staring at Haru. Fearsome.

 

Haru - I was away this much because of that. My silly reason behind time spent away from my Family.
Akano - Atleast your Wife understands. 

 

Haru - Basically, I want to make more Money. But I was foolish enough to dismiss my Time with my family. And not be here while Miyu is sick…
Asuka - Atleast you are sorry.

 

Haru - Not only Sorry… I feel regret.
Akano - Don’t be such a wimp.
Haru - I actually do feel regret~.
Akano - You can work around the House, to redeem yourself.

Haru - A…

Akano - That’s what I thought.

 

Miyu - Guys… What’s with the commotion…? | Miyu!?
Asuka - Miyu~! Miyu! Miyu! Miyu~! | My Sister’s Tail runs wild, overjoyed.

 

Haru - Miyu, how are you?
Miyu - I’m fine. Is that… Tea? On my Nightstand?
Akano - Yup. Your Dragons went out to gather the Flowers for it.
Miyu - That’s nice of you two. Thanks.
Asuka - How does it taste?! How is it?

- Glad you’re okay, Miyu.

 

Miyu - Super nice! Thanks!

Asuka - You’re welcome~!
- Very much so.

 

Haru - Miyu, I… I’m sorry. For… coming Home late…
Miyu - That wasn’t nice, Papa.
Haru - Y-Yes! I won’t do it anymore. Promised! | He’s desperate. 

 

Akano - I suppose you ucan work to redeem yourself. Around the House this Time!

Haru - Yes, Honey! I will! Right away! 

 

Bonk!

 

Haru - Ouch… Why was that for?
Akano - Miyu?
Miyu - For focusing on Work.
Haru - It still hurts…

 

Akano - Hmpf! Wimp…
Haru - You have a heavy Hand~!
Akano - That was for focusing on Work and coming Home late. 

Haru - I deserve that… I really do…

 

As long as his really sorry for his doings. It’s fine.

 

Asuka - Guys, can we leave Miyu to rest longer?

Haru - I-I’ll go make some… some… F-Food!
Akano - Don’t burn it! I will beat you with a belt!
Haru - Yes! Yes, Honey! | With rushed steps he heads downstairs.

 

Akano - Glad he’s back to normal. It must’ve been hard on his Mind, this sudden immense Purchase.
Miyu - Didn’t we save Money since before I was born?

 

Akano - Ahaha! You should’ve seen your Father before I had you. Desperate on how to save every bit of Money. No matter what it was. Food, Clothing, Furniture. Everything.

- Quite the thinker.
Asuka - Overthinker, I say.

 

Miyu - He did seem like both really. Overthinker and a normal thinker.

Akano - He is clumsy in his own way. But that’s a balancing Factor on his Dedication and Love for his Family.

 

Miyu - You know, Mama…
Akano - Hmm?
Miyu - There’s another Man in the House.
- Eh? Me?

 

Asuka - Onii-sama is strong! Very clever! And nice~!
- I-I… Uh… Yes… I… Eh… | Oh no.

The Ladies start laughing at my struggle to work with Asuka’s compliments.

 

Akano - Anyways… I shall go oversee Haru’s actions. Before he brings up two burnt Toasts. Miyu - Alright. I’m better now, Mama.
Akano - I see that. I’m happy you are, sweetheart. | Humming, Akano heads down the Stairs.

 

- So what do we do Today, Miyu?

Miyu - Uhm… | She stares at her Tea Cup.
Asuka - We can just laze around. You still have to recover fully.

 

Miyu - It’s fine. I just want to do something easy. I love the Rain. | She does too?!

Asuka - Onii-sama does too!

Miyu - Really?!
- Yes…
Miyu - What about Asuka?
Asuka - I do too, otherwise we wouldn’t really be true Brother and Sister. 

 

Miyu - I do want to look at some Apartments.
- What City?
Miyu - Eh.... Ehehe… About that… | Oh…
Asuka - You didn’t even choose a City yet…?
Miyu - Nope~.

 

- Wouldn’t be smarter to choose a University first?
Miyu - That won’t be a Problem. There is plenty of choices in Japan. Also, I have you two to get me there. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’ll be my Transport there all the the Time.

 

Asuka - We don’t mind. We want to help!

- Agreed.

Miyu - But still I want you two to live with me. So… I need to buy an Apartment that suits all of us. Large Space, a nice Balcony and a large-enough Bedroom for us to sleep in comfortably.

 

That kind of leaves… What are those called? Eh… Penthouses?

 

- Doesn’t that leave only… Pent… houses?

Miyu - In a few ways, yes. Let’s first get out of Bed and eat. After that we can look all Day long.
Asuka - While listening to the Rain, right~...?
Miyu - Absolutely!

 

Downstairs, Miyu is attracted by the smell of Eggs. So am I and Asuka.

 

Miyu - Mama~! We’re hungry!
Akano - Perfect Timing you three! Come here!
Stepping into Akano’s Realm, we wait for Food.

 

Miyu - Where is Papa?
Akano - He did burn what he made… So I sent him out to buy some new Bread.
Miyu - Did he… make Toast?

Akano - He attempted… Failed spectacularly. 

 

That’s why the making of Food is best left to the Females. 

 

Serving Miyu her wonderfully-smelling Eggs, Akano returns to her Counter and takes two large Bowls.
Akano - Here you go. Enjoy you two.
Asuka - Thank you~!
- Thanks, Akano.

Akano - No need to.

 

Bursting through the Front Door, Haru returns. His Coat is wet to the brim, he pants holding up the two Loafs of Bread he got from the Store.

Akano - Good job, Haru. Now get upstairs, wash up again. Freshen up, then come eat.
Haru - Yes, Honey! | Carefully leaving his Raincoat to dry. Taking of his Shoes, he carefully runs upstairs.

 

Miyu - Can I get some Bread, Mama? | Akano takes one of the Loafs brought by Haru and presents it to Miyu.
Akano - You’re old enough to open it. 

 

Miyu tears the Package open.

Akano - Or… that… Good. Hand me one as well, please.
Casually they start eating, Haru is left to join.

 

Time passes, but the Rain doesn’t. We’ve returned upstairs after the amazing Breakfast.

 

Miyu sits on her “Beanbag”, as its called, and browses the available Homes on her Laptop. 

 

The Rain hits the Walls of the Home, the Roof. The soothing Sounds of it run through the Room, creating an atmosphere perfectly suiting  all of our Likings. 
Never did I think it would be this relaxing to rest around Miyu and Asuka. I've rarely dreamed of this... As back then, it was a far Dream of mine. Today... It's my everyday Reality. I am extremely grateful for this. I will embrace these Moments for eternity.
Cuddling, relaxing and enjoying our Time together. I adore this. 

 

Asuka - That one!
Miyu - Let’s see… Balcony is nice and spacious… Bedroom has a large Bed. Sharp Vision, Asuka. | My Sister smiles at the Screen. Miyu does too.

 

Home after Home, Miyu, Asuka and I searched for Hours for the perfect match to our current Needs.

 

Miyu - Drago, University Wise. These Apartments we chose are close to one.
- I see. What do you want to study, Miyu?
Miyu - Not sure yet… 

Asuka - Isn’t it bad practice to search Apartments before choosing a University?

 

Miyu - Can’t say no to that, but I want to make myself a general Idea of what we can expect in terms of Pricing.
Asuka - But… they will change, right?

 

Miyu - They surely will. But for now… we accomplished our main Goal.
- Getting a view of the Prices?
Miyu - That and what we can expect to get from it. The Apartments are nice at most Prices.

 

Asuka - Shall we rest a little before Dinner?
- That’d be nice.
Miyu - Sure thing. | The young Lady stands up and takes a Blanket. 

 

Sitting back down. She waits for us to adjust our positions.

Asuka - This is nice~...

Miyu - Especially that we can cuddle up like this~!

- Agreed.

 

Now that Miyu has a Overview of the Situation. We can expect to get quite the Apartment for a decent Price. They will rise and fall during the Future, but we will find one. I know we will. Miyu will get to go to University and accomplish her Dreams, no matter what.

 

Asuka - Happy napping~!
Miyu - You as well, Asuka, Drago.
- You too, Ladies. Happy napping.

0