Flower Shop – End of Season
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyu’s Decision to close up Shop slowly, kept me up last night. For a little while at least.

 

The Sun beams into the Room, soft and gentle scratches come from one of the Room’s corners.
Looking at it, Miyu’s crafting something.
- Miyu, what are you doing…? | She spins around on her Chair.
Miyu - Hey, Drago. Look. | A sign that says, All Flowers 25% Discount. 

 

- Miyu… That will cut your Profits…
Miyu - We have so many left, it’ll be fine. I promise.
- Alright.

 

Miyu - I packed some lunch for us. Probably the last one we’ll have in the Shop this Year…
- Don’t be sad. There’s next Year always.
Miyu - Yep. But first, Winter.
- It’ll be nice as well.

From my left, a familiar rattling resonates. My Sister turns her Head, staring at me briefly before switching to Miyu.
Asuka - Morning you two…
- Sister.
Miyu - Good Morning, Asuka. How did you sleep?
Asuka - Like a Dragon. Tight and Comfortable.

Miyu - That’s good to hear. 

 

- When do we depart?
Miyu - Right now. My Parents already know about it. So we’re good to go.
Asuka - Alright~! Let’s go~! | Miyu nods at Asuka. Taking her Backpack and carefully resting the hand-crafted Sign in, Miyu heads downstairs.

 

Stretching a final Time, I join them. 

 

Miyu takes the Lunch from the Counter and heads into the Yard.
Asuka - Quite fresh outside… Winds calm though.
Miyu - It’s a nice cool Morning Breeze, you two. It’s nice to have this once in a while.
- Let’s have fun on possibly our last Day.

 

Softly sitting on my Sister’s Back, the young Lady awaits Asuka’s flight. I make myself ready to follow them in the blink of an Eye.

 

Asuka finally shoots up. Time for me to follow close. 

 

It looks like we’re racing to the Shop, but I can barely come close to her Tail even. That’s the benefit of being a Female Dragon. Speed, accuracy and massive dedication to your Work.

 

Stopping at the Shop, we land.
Miyu - What about the Fishes?
Asuka - We can summon you a Pond at Home.
Miyu - They’ll freeze to death… | Miyu stares at the Fishes gently surfacing.

 

Miyu - Drago, do you know what a Aquarium is?
- The Space where you can keep Fishes inside the Home?
Miyu - Correct. We’ll do that once we’re back. 

Asuka - ‘Kay!

 

Feeding the Fishes with great care, they rejoice. Even if they’ll be transported away from their current Home.
Miyu - Asuka, Drago, can you two collect this Harvest? I will prepare to open Shop.
Asuka - Sure!
- On it.

 

My Sisters rushes to grab the Basket and returns.
Asuka - Here. You take the Flower from the very Base, tear it, place it in here without stacking them vertically.
- I see… 

 

Tear the Flower from the Bottom and… place it in the Basket…
- That easy?
Asuka - Yup. We’ll leave one of each for sparking a new Harvest next Year.
- The Middle ones, those that we planted first.
Asuka - Good Idea, Onii-sama. 

 

Flower after Flowers, of different Colours and Kind fill the Basket. All Flowers are stacked horizontally.
Starting from the edges of the Basket into the middle of it.

 

Asuka - Great! Well done, Onii-sama. Please take these to Miyu, I will gather the ones that are left.
- Alright. | Taking the Basket from Asuka with my Tail, walking inside where Miyu already prepared everything for one last Day.

 

- Miyu, here.
Miyu - Woah! That many?! Let’s see… Put… These into the Back, we’ll take them Home.
- Okay. | Taking the Basket from me, she starts arranging while I set aside her picked Flowers.

 

Asuka joins us. She passes by me and takes her usual Spot. Across from Miyu’s Counter.

Returning to our young Lady, she sets the last Flowers onto the Shelves and puts the Basket under her Counter.
Miyu - Shall we begin? Our final Day of this Year?
Asuka - Yep~!
- Please do. 

 

With a warm smile, Miyu unlocks the Door. The Sign she made hangs in the middle of it, perhaps 25% Discount was too much?

 

Speaking of too much, the first Customer already comes in.
Man - Good Morning, Miss. | Fancy Suits and a somewhat Tired Face, an Office Worker maybe?
Miyu - Morning, Sir. Can I help you?
Man - I’d like these two Blue Flowers, please. | The Man rests his chosen Flowers on the Counter. Miyu packs them up nicely. 

 

Miyu - Please set these in the Rooms where you will spend the most Time in.
Man - My Wife was right… Flowers are magical… Thank you young Lady. Here. Have a pleasant Day.
Miyu - Thank you. Take care.

 

As the Man exits, two little Girls come in with their Father.
Father - Hi, Miss.
Miyu - Hello.
The Man starts looking around, his Daughters are fixated on two Flowers.
Father - Let’s get one each for Mommy, okay? | The Girls don’t respond… But they grab one Red Flower and a Blue one, with extra care.

 

Father - That’s it? | The Girls stare up at him. As if questioning his Question.
Miyu - Can I package them?
The Girls hand the Flowers to their Father, he carefully rests them on the Counter. Swiftly picking up his Daughters so they can see what Miyu does.

 

Miyu - Here you go.
Father - Thank you, Miss. Please pay the Lady, Girls.
His Daughters grab the Money they had in their Pockets and put it on Miyu’s Counter.
Miyu - Thank you. Have a nice Day.

 

The little Girls wave at Miyu with a smile. Cute little Beings Human Children are. 

 

Miyu ~ They must be shy.
Asuka - Most likely, at least they listen to what they’re told.
Miyu ~ I’m happy they smiled in the End. It felt off not seing little Girls smile or be curious about new Things.

 

- They were fixated on those exact Flowers since they entered and looked around.
Asuka - Really?
Miyu ~ Yep. They really love their Mother. 

 

As the Customers leave happy with their Purchase, I loose track of how many we sold Flowers to.


Miyu ~ Almost Lunch Time. Let’s take a break here. | Miyu quickly flips the sign on the Door, stating that we’re having a Break.

Hungry Dragons as we are, we await Miyu’s Cooking to be excellent as always.
Miyu - Eggs, Bacon and some Fish packed in. I hope you two like it…
Asuka - Miyu~! You’re the best! | My Sister can’t resist the Bento.

 

Nor can I…
- Thanks, Miyu. You’re the best.
Miyu ~ Now now, you two eat up. Enjoy! | Sounds exactly like Akano.

 

As we finish our Lunch, Miyu briefly wipes our Bentos with a Tissue before pouring Water into them.
- Thanks.
Asuka - Thanks a bunch~.
Miyu - Now, after you drank your Water, let’s begin our final Part of the Day. | Miyu rests confidently in her Chair.

 

Miyu flips the sign back. Customer after Customer, Flowers fewer and fewer. Finally, everything is out.
What a Day, it feels… like a happy Ending for this Year’s Flower Harvest. We made good Profits and had loads of Fun. Can’t wait to return next Year.

 

Asuka and I stretch firmly before standing.
Miyu - That was it Guys… Done for this Year.
- It was loads of Fun, Miyu.
Asuka - Agreed~! I want to return next Year already!

Miyu - Ahaha… Me too, Asuka. Me too. Let’s take everything we brought here.

 

Miyu - I’ve packed in everything I can. But the rest is up to you.
Asuka - I will take care of it. | Sitting and with closed Eyes, Items start vanishing slowly, one by one. Until… The Entire Shop is empty. Only the Shelves are left.

 

Miyu - Thank you. That takes care of Decorations and Items we brought from Home. I will put them back in place once we are there.
Asuka - ‘Kay. Let’s take the Fishies with us~!
Miyu - Yeah! Let’s go. 

 

Springing outside, a powerful Wind pushes against us.
- That’s that. Autumn is coming.
Asuka - It’s fine. | We watch Miyu get close to the Pond. The Fishes surface again, listening to Miyu’s Words. 

 

Suddenly they jump up and splash around.
Miyu - Asuka, please take them. | My Sister concentrace, Eyes open. One by one the Pond empties. Left is only their Habitat and the surrounding natural Cover.

 

- Miyu, let’s go. Before you catch a cold.
Asuka - Miyu shall I also take these Flowers?
Miyu - Please pack them into your Magic Dimension. Mama will be happy to see them.

- I think so too.

The young Lady steps into the Shop again, probably checking if every Item is taken and the Door is shut.
Miyu - We took everything, the Cash Register can stay there. The Shelves are fine, just like the rest of the Shop.
Asuka - That makes me happy.

As we speak of Joy and Happiness, I see the Sun set. It’s quicker than the last Days.
- We took everything, closed everything, right?
Miyu - Yep. | Miyu looks the Backdoor, affirming my Words.
Asuka - Fishes are safe, Items as well. We can go now. 

 

Miyu quickly jumps onto Asuka as another strong Breeze hits us.
- Come on, we must hurry.
Asuka - Hold on tight, Miyu. | I see her throw her Arms around my Sister. Bracing herself for the Flight.

 

Taking off, we take one last glance at the Shop. I will cherish every Moment spent in this Shop, for eternity.
Miyu - We might quite the big Profit Today. It’s a fortune compared to the past.
- How much is it?

Miyu - About 200 thousand Yen.
- What?!

 

Asuka - Didn’t you see how many Flowers we had?
- Yeah… But still… that’s enormous compared to other Days.
Miyu - I know. Let’s go Home, please. | Asuka bolts aheads without me. Once more… I will struggle to keep up.

 

After a struggling Flight, we arrive Home. Just as the Sun is at the Point where everywhere it doesn’t touch becomes pure Darkness. 

 

Akano rushes out to us.
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - Miyu! Drago! Asuka! Thank Goodness you’re back!
Asuka - Did something happen?
Akano - The news announced a very dangerous Storm. I was afraid you’d stay overtime. 

 

Miyu - Where’s Papa?
Akano - I’ve sent him Shopping. He’ll be back soon. | Nothing is more anxiety-inducing than seeing a Mother anxious about her Child even when its in front of her.

 

Akano - Come on. Inside with you three. Take a shower!
Miyu - Okay. | With joyful steps we enter the Warm Home. Just as Haru returns as well. With two Large Bags of Supplies, presumably.

 

Akano - Set them down. Go change and let’s organize everything.
Haru - On it, Love. Welcome back, Miyu, Asuka, Drago. How was your last Day?
Miyu - It was fantastic. We made 200 thousand Yen!

The Father stops in his Tracks, staring at the Mother. 

Akano - Miyu… That’s…
Miyu - Did… I … Mess up something…?

Haru - Miyu that’s amazing! You three are amazing!
Akano - No! It’s wonderful! You three did great. Congratulations! | The Parents rush to hug us three, painful for my Neck as it may, the Warmth I receive from this, is unbelievable.

 

Akano - Now hop hop. We got work to do. A Storm’s coming.
Haru - Yes, Ma’am! | Haru sprints upstairs, the three of us head up as well. 

 

As we enter Miyu’s Room, she puts her Profits in her Desk.
Miyu - I’ll find a better Place for this later. For now, let’s present my Parents our new Residents.

 

In the blink of an Eye, Miyu changes into her Home Clothes. 

 

Back downstairs, Haru and Akano organize the Bags ath Haru brought.

Miyu - Mama, Papa. Our Shop has a Pond, we have some Magical Fishes in there.
Akano - Oh no…. Do you need help with them?
Miyu - Nope. I brought them Home. Asuka, here. | Miyu show my Sister her Phone, on its Screen an Aquarium.


On the Wall opposite of us, a large Aquarium appears.
Haru - Wow… Our Dragons are fantastic.
Akano - They’re really fantastic.

 

Slowly the Fishes appear in it. Happily swimming around in their new Home indoors.

 

Miyu - I’ll feed them regulalry but you can also do so.
Akano - Okay, Dinner will be ready soon. Please don’t be late.
Miyu - We won’t. 

 

We follow Miyu into her Room. Sitting in her Chair, we lie onto or Spots and listen to the Rain outside. No thunder, yet.

Miyu - Thanks for all the Help guys. It really means a lot.
Asuka - Don’t worry about it, we know.
- It was great Fun, Miyu. Let’s do the same next Year.
Miyu - Let’s.

 

I will fall asleep eventually, in which case the Ladies will wake me. Without… any surprises, hopefully.

0