Calming Perspective
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Birds chirping, the Wind sings tunes of another World. While I… Laze around in the Backyard.
Asuka - Onii-sama, you know you have a job to do right?
- I know, don’t worry. I’m doing it right now. | Watching over the two of you.

 

It’s been two Days since the Parents’ became sick, thanks to Miyu’s Tea and constant care for the, that sickness passed swiftly

 

Miyu - Asuka, what about the Red Ones?
Asuka - Eh… Let’s set a few stones here… Then plant the Red Ones on this side.
Miyu - Do these need a lot of Water?
Asuka - We didn’ water them while they were at the Shop. It’s up to you. Water is always a Gift to Flowers, especially Magical Ones.

Miyu - I see, I see...

 

The Ladies have been planting the Flowers from the Shop in to the Backyard. Akano does the same, but slower… Taking her Time to take in the beauty of each one. Especially the Blue Ones.

 

Akano - Miyu, dear. Can I get some more Flowers?
Miyu - Sorry, Mama… We’re out of Flowers…
Akano - That quickly? Well~... That shows what a Work Force we are.
Asuka & Miyu - Yep~!

 

Shame… I wanted to watch them for longer, but I guess it will have to wait until next Year.

 

Haru comes out, his wearing a Smile for once. Instead of his usual worried look.
Akano - Yes, Haru?
Haru - Eh… Where’s Drago?
Asuka - Wel… Onii-sama is a Guardian, so am I, but he’s skills are so much better than mine. You’ll have to find him.

 

Haru - Thanks, Asuka~. Any tips?
Asuka - As a Guardian, he watches over everyone in his Family. | All the Ladies start laughing at Haru. 

I’ll let him search, for the Ladies’ Enjoyment.

 

Looking around, he doesn’t see me to his back-right side. Sitting in the Shade, silent and observing the Ladies Work.
Haru - Ah! Drago…? | Found me, I see.
- Good Afternoon Haru, what is it?

Haru - Ahaha! Found him! Akano! I found him!

Akano - Well done, Haru. Good Job.
The Father radiates with Joy.

 

Haru - Drago, can I ask for your aid?
- In what matter?
Haru - The Fence is a bit… Wack…
- I see. Shall I use magic to fix it?
Haru - Eh… That’d be nice… But might I ask permission to ask your Sister to fix it?
- You may. She’s a Expert in Magic, surpassing mine everyday of the Year. 

 

The Father crouches down, looking at me with pity.
- No need to pity me. My Magic is best used to protect others.
Haru - Didn’t mean to… Thanks, Drago. 

- Go on now. 

 

I see them speak, Haru points at the Fence, my Sister nods at him.

Akano and Miyu happily Water the Flowers, not bothered by anything... as it should be. 

 

Few sparkles fly around, twisted by the Air. 

The Fence seems changed… The little Gap between the sturdy Boards is gone. Well done, Asuka.

The Father bows to Asuka. As he leaves, my Sister stares at him. Tilting her Head a little.
Haru - Thanks again for letting me speak to her, Drago.

- Don’t mention it.
Haru - I’ll be inside. Working…
- Yeah… The same as me?
Haru - Yes....
- Good to hear. | We share a smile and return to our Duties. 

 

Asuka happily hops over to Akano and Miyu, peeking her Head over their Shoulders. 

 

I better start moving, I feel my muscles relaxing too much.

Approaching the Ladies, they seems to be waiting for a Flower to return from the brink of Death. Poor thing…
Asuka - Onii-sama, what do you say…?
- Miyu, was this specific Flower stuck with another?

 

Miyu - I don’t know… I just planted them…
Akano - It was… I teared them apart… I thought it was bad for them, just like the Flowers from this World. | Akano points at the specified Flowers.

Asuka - He has a point… Do you remember which Flower this one was paired with?

Akano - This one… | The Mother points at the one closest to her. 

 

Akano - I’ll put them together, hopefully, they forgive me…
Asuka - No Flowers hold grudges or anything, Akano.
Akano - In that case… I hope they can cheer each other up.

 

As soon as the Mother puts them together, the sad Flower raises its Petals.
- Fantastic, now everyone’s happy.
Akano - Thanks for letting us know, Asuka.
Asuka - Ehehe… That’s my Job. 

 

Miyu - That reminds me! Mama, should we ventilate the Home?
Akano - The Sun’s setting in a few hours…. I’ll set out the Laundry last.
Miyu - Not outside, please.
Akano - No-no, don’t fret. Inside the House. Let’s begin.

 

Quick Steps and Actions, the Mother and Daughter put their Gardening Tools and Gloves safely away. Proceeding into the House.

 

Miyu and Akano hurry upstairs, passing Haru… He’s napping again!?

 

The Daughter heads up to her Room while the Mother opens the Windows outside their Bedroom. Before stepping inside it.

 

Miyu - Drago, Asuka, we’ll clean up a bit while fresh Air comes in.
Asuka - Shall I take your Clothes to the Washer?
Miyu - Please do. Drago, can you help me with rearranging the Room, please?
- Sure. 

 

The young Lady starts to signal where she wants Objects to go. 

 

Her Desk opposite of her Bed, pointed towards the Stairs.
Miyu - Can you make… two more Windows here and here?
- I can. Please step aside.

 

She pointed at the Roof, meaning she wants large ones… Let’s see…

 

Miyu - That’s one… And that’s two! Fantastic Drago! | She rushes to pat me gently.
- Tha~nks, Mi~yu… Ahhhh….
Miyu - Good Boy, Drago. | She called me a Good Boy!

 

Stepping away, Miyu opens the newly added Windows to her Room. Looking at the small Window behind me, she freezes.
Miyu - Could you make that one bigger?
- I can try…

 

Eh… Like this~...?

 

Miyu - Yay! Drago! You did great!
Asuka - I’m back. Nice Windows, Miyu. Onii-sama, well done. | So much praise… Ahhh~...

 

The Mother steps up behind my Sister, peaking into the half-rearranged Room.
Akano - Good choice, Miyu. Well done all of you. I’ll put up the Laundry then start on Dinner. Anything you three want?
Miyu - Food. | Everyone sparks into laughter, including me. Miyu’s straight Face makes this even more enjoyable.

Akano heads back down, Asuka and Miyu begin sorting the Clothing while I sit and watch. Feeling a breeze of Air fly past me occasionally.

 

Miyu - All done, these can we set into the Washer.
Asuka - Quite the Mountain we sorted…
Miyu - Ehehe… I will keep a Laundry Basket up here from now on. Put the dirty ones in there and keep everything nice and clean.

 

Miyu - Now… Drago, can we arrange the last bit?
- Sure, show me.

 

The Bed… against the Wall, the Window I enlargened lastly, is at the Perfect height so that Miyu can look outside and relax.

Finally, Miyu’s Shelves. She wants them… to the side of her Desk. 

 

Miyu - That’s it! We’re done!
Asuka - Yay!
- Isn’t this too small for you Miyu… I can make it larger….
Miyu - Nope~. It’s just the right Sized Room. Enough space not to feel cramped and also cosy enough as to not become half-empty. The perfect balance between the two.
- In that case, I’m happy as well.

 

Haru steps into the Room.
Miyu - Papa?
Haru - Akano said you should close the Windows, there a horrible smell outside.
Miyu - Okay. What is that smell then?

 

Haru - I felt it myself… Something like Grass but with a Synthetic twist to it.
Miyu - Plastic?
Haru - It’s not allowed. By Law.
Miyu - In any case… How far is Mama with Dinner?

 

Haru - Somewhere in the middle, I’d guess…
Miyu - We’ll come down soon. Promised.
Haru - I’ll be...Uh… attempting to help your Mother… | His Face changes from worry, to fear.

 

The young Lady lies onto her Bed.
Miyu - I can the City from here. That’s so calming…
Asuka - Miyu, are you still worried about the Future…? | Miyu looks at us with a smile. 

 

Miyu - With you two here, not as much as before. I still do worry about buying an Apartment and such… It will be a big change…
Asuka - Change is good in Life, it means you’re moving foward. In most cases.
- Speaking of Change, we will have to improve our Sales next Year.

Miyu - That will be easy, with the three of us thinking. No challenge will remain unbeaten~!
Asuka - Well spoken, miyu.
- Indeed. 

The young Lady signals us to rest on the Bed with her.
Miyu - Come on. | Asuka takes her place first. While I take the spot towards the Stairs.
Asuka - You’re right it is super calming. Onii-sama, can you make the Bed a tiny bit taller and larger?
- Let me see…

 

Larger… and… Taller… 

 

- Like this?
Miyu - Amazing~! Drago look how much space I have! | Miyu happily plays with her Feet.
Asuka - Thanks, Onii-sama. Now we can cuddle anytime we want without any of us being cramped. 

 

Miyu - Let’s not forget about Dinner, after that we can watch the City Lights all we want.
Asuka - That’s not possible, to forget about Dinner~.
- We’d never do such things, especially not to Akano and her amazing Cooking.

 

These new Arrangements are very nice. I like the Room more than before. The Space we now have to play with, is one of the best Parts.

 

But… The absolute best… Cuddling with Miyu and Asuka while calmly watching the City Lights.

0