Ladies’ Care
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last Night was a frightening One, I got no rest and my Head was filled with worries. 

 

All those worries were resolved recently. What about the Future? What about Miyu? What about Asuka? What all of our Futures?

 

Following those worries racing through my Head, I decided to stay up for the Night. Asuka was cuddled up with the Young Lady while I lied on the Floor.

 

The coming Morning, Miyu and Asuka noticed my Sleepless Night and decided to take greater care of me.
I was tended to by the most caring Souls on this Eart, the entire Sakurai Family and my Sister.

 

I can’t thank them except with Words, even if I’d wish that’d be another way. But, Fate doesn’t see Eye-to-Eye with me.
Haru left the Home, heading for his Job and Akano began on some small Lunch Preparations.

 

A couple Minutes ago, I rested on the Couch under Akano’s supervision. Until the Ladies decided to invade my Loneliness and utterly crush it with Cuddle Time.

Miyu even pulled a Blanket over us, I can hear Akano work in the Kitchen, but not see her due to my Sister’s loving cuddles.

 

Miyu - Drago~, feel any better?
- I do, a lot. You two can return to your Activities, I’ll be fine from here on. Thank you.
Asuka - No you won’t. Please stop thinking of yourself as a Fortress when you have small cracks in your Walls.

 

- I… I won’t anymore.
Asuka - Good. I don’t like it when my Onii-sama is sad and still wants to be the one who cares for others.
- I’m sorry…

 

Miyu - Did you sleep at all last Night?
- No… I thought I was fine… I did that so many Times during my Search for Asuka, but… It seems that this relaxing Part of Family Life changed me considerably.

 

Asuka - If you mean your Dragon Fluff, no. | Miyu sparks a laugh.
- Eh… You have more than me…
Asuka - And? I don’t brag about anything. I just want you to take better care of your Dragon Fluff~!

Akano - What’s this, Dragon Fluff, you’re talking about…?
Miyu - Oh, Mama! Asuka, can you show her, please?
Asuka - It’s this Line that goes from our Heads all the way to our Tail.

 

Akano - Oh, I see. That’s the majestic Dragon Fluff my Daughter is addicted to…
Miyu - Mama~! Not like that!
Akano - What? I would be addicted too~!

 

- Well, I could blend a Paste for it, perhaps it will grow again…
Asuka - You know that Paste has major side effects?

- In a way, but if it makes you two happy. I’m in.

 

Miyu - What’s that Paste for?
Asuka - Much like Human Hair, we have Dragon Fluff. Females have greater and extremely beautiful Dragon Fluff, while the Males have smaller and less impressive Dragon Fluff.

 

- If it makes you two happy and less worries about me, then I’m in.
Miyu - What are those major sideffects?
Asuka - The only one, he’ll be very tired once we rub the Paste on his Back.

 

Miyu - Why…?
Asuka - He’s Body will use Magic to restore and improve his Dragon Fluff, that will cause him to be very Tired for a few days.
Miyu - I see. Drago, please don’t do that. Your Dragon Fluff i special to me. To Asuka too, right?

Asuka - Sure is. Without its significant Appeal, it wouldn’t be my Onii-sama.
- Oh… You two… | Nothing I can say against it.

 

Akano - That’s good to hear you three. I also adore Drago’s Dragon Fluff. It’s symbolic of his Deeds.
- Now I’m turning red… | All three Ladies crack into loud laughter.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, do you have to go into the Spirit World?
- No… Why do you ask?
Asuka - Akano?

 

Akano - Yes. Drago, the News announced today that this Winter will be the harshest in the last 100 Years.
- I see… I better go check what’s going on there, if there is anything going on. Asuka, Miyu, care to join me?

Asuka & Miyu - Yes! When do we go?!

- Next week, I’m not in a good physical State to protect you if anything happens…
Asuka - That’s good thinking, Onii-sama.
Miyu - Well done, Drago. We will cuddle up Tonigh of all us. No one is left out.
- That’s reassuring to hear.

 

Next Week, into the Spirit World, for possibly the last in quite a few Months. I trust Skaly will handle everything. But that doesn’ mean I can cut some slack.

 

Akano - Lunch is going to be done in a few Hours, why don’t you to go Outsi… Nevermind~... | I lift my Head and look into the Yard. Dark Weather, Rain shower and a thin Mist.

 

Miyu - We can always go outside, no need to worry, Mama.
Akano - Of course, Miyu. I was just excited to see you play outside. But once more, the Weather doesn’t allow it.

 

- We will find other means of Things to do. Don’t fret. | Akano nods softly at me.
Asuka - Shall we rest here for a while longer?
Miyu - Yep. Drago?
- It’s pleasant anywhere you two are. | I rest my Head, minding the Space the Ladies have.

They cuddle up to me. Asuka on my left towards Akano and Miyu on my right against the Couch’s Backrest.

 

It’s going to be hard to do things during the Winter, perhaps Miyu can pick up a few new Hobbies. 

 

 

 

 

I open my Eyes, Haru is sitting on a Couch to my left. The Ladies… The Ladies?!
- Haru! Where are they?!
Haru - Both went upstairs. Said they’re be back quickly.
- Thanks!

 

Jumping over the Couch’s Backrest, I run upstairs and enter Miyu’s Room with desperation.

- Miyu! Asuka!
Miyu - Drago?
Asuka - Onii-sama! 

 

They’re here… Thank Goodness

Miyu - Drago are you alright?!
- Yeah… I just panicked. Sorry… | I need to lay down, my Heart’s racing.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama we just wanted to come back down! We didn’t leave you!
- I know… I know… Haru told me.

 

I hit the Floor beside Miyu’s Bed. My Heart slowly relaxes.
Asuka - Onii-sama~... | My Sister boops me with her Snout.
- It’s okay, Asuka. Just a bit tired still, I’ll be better after the delicious Dinner and some Sleep.

 

Asuka - You’re mean…
- Ehehe… Sometimes I have to be.
Miyu - I agree with your Sister. You’re mean.
- Eh?! | I spring awake and stare at them.

 

Asuka - He’s better! Yay! | My Sister jumps around joyfully, wagging her Tail.

 

I indeed am… As if I’m healed of a sudden.

 

Miyu - Your Face looks healthier as well.
Asuka - Hmm… Maybe it was his Mind thinking about the Sleepless Night, which in turn made it worse.
Miyu - Good Point. Regardless of what it was, we still will care for you, Drago.
Asuka - And so will he for us~!
- I will. 

 

Miyu - Now then, we wanted to get my Laptop and Charger for it. But we couldn’t find the latter, so we started searching for it and that went on and on… | Miyu looks at Asuka.
Asuka - But as you came up, we found it. 

 

Miyu - That means, we can head back down and relax before Dinner.
- I’ll follow. | The Ladies grab what they need. Asuka gently grabs a Pillow with her Tail and follows Miyu. So do I.

 

It was my Mind… I must’ve focused on last Night so much that it affected my State. Fascinating our Minds are. Very much so.

Asuka - Miyu, I brought you a Pillow~!
Miyu - Sweet of you, Asuka. Let’s sit on the comfy Chair!
Asuka - Yay! Comfy Chair Time~! | I expect many cuddles from them.

 

Downstairs, Haru is attempting his best to help Akano. 

 

The Young Lady takes the Chair pointed towards their Parents. My Sister softly joins her, followed by me.

 

Asuka - What do we do with your Laptop?
Miyu - I want to look for some small Items Online. Nothing fancy, I read that there’s a new Shop in Town. They even got Online Shopping, might be worth a quick Search.

- Remember, Miyu. We’ll head into the Spirit World next Week. We might find Decorations or Items worth your Interest.
Miyu - I won’t settle on anything Today, just have a quick look. 

 

Asuka turns in a specific Way and looks at the Screen with Miyu. I’ll attempt the same. Hoping that I can get it right.

 

Miyu - Hmm… Mugs, some Figurines of Anime Characters… none that I know. Finally, we have… Ah. Overpriced Clothes, got it.

Asuka - Not worth it?
Miyu - Nope. They don’t have anything that interests me. Plus, I really want to see what we find in the Spirit World.
- One Thing we won’t find is Clothes for you, Miyu.

 

Miyu - I don’t need any. I have plenty of them for every Season. I always bought a little larger ones so that I could keep them for a few Years, perhaps.
Asuka - Good Thinking. 

 

Haru - Done, love. I chopped the Carrots.
Akano - You did… a little bit larger than I wanted but it’ll do.
Haru - I’ll try better next Time.
Akano - Practice makes Perfect.

 

Nothing beats living with a caring Family.
Miyu - I’ll browse some more Shops then we can eat.
Asuka - ‘Kay. | My Sister closes her Eyes, resting on Miyu’s Shoulder.
Miyu - Drago, you too. Come on. | Woah…~! It’s super… soft… 

 

Miyu - I won’t let you nap for too long. We have Dinner then we can sleep properly.
Asuka - We know, but your Shoulders are so soft~…
- I agree~....

Thanks to the Girls I’ve recovered swiftly from my Sleepless Night, I hope that doesn’t happen again.
Time to see what next Week brings!

0