Two Dragon – Bed Dinner
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peaceful were the last few Nights, Miyu slept soundly with Asuka and I watching over her every bit of the way.

 

Each Day that I experience with this Family, give me a sense of safety. That I’m wanted and belong here. Not each Morning has a Rainbow to greet me… But a sad rain, screaming in pain as the Rain Drops hit the Window.
Each Time… Miyu has even the slightest anxiety or starts to panic… Her Parents, Asuka and I are there to hug her. 

 

It pains me more to see Miyu like that… Every Time she panics… I feel a sharp pain in my Heart. 

 

Thankfully, my Sister is there for her. If she needs another Woman’s Advise on a Topic. One Day, Miyu will have to stand on her own, with us softly pushing her forwards to make another step. 

 

Today… Or what’s left of it, it’s already late afternoon. Akano and Haru wanted to go shop for Decorations to place in their Office and Bedroom.
Miyu wanted to make a List so that we can go shopping as well. The Weather also allows for more flexible Scheduling of Events.

 

Miyu - Do you need anything in particular?
Asuka - Nothing that comes to mind right now.
- Once we’re there, we can look around thoroughly.
Miyu - Good point. Can you two wait for me downstairs?
Asuka - Sure. Come on, Onii-sama. | Following my Sister, we sit down beside the front Door and wait for Miyu.

 

Asuka - Something bothering you?
- Her Future… I don’t want to see her be afraid of it.
Asuka - It’s a first for her, Onii-san. | Asuka’s calm Tone reassures me greatly.
- It will be difficult for her to adjust, but it will be over quickly.
Asuka - I don’t mind this Lifestyle. It’s nice and cosy. | My Sister looks towards the silent Home.
- Same here. I want the best for you two. Nothing else. 

 

Asuka - Then… What do you Wager is the best for me and Miyu?
- If I could adjust Life to match both of your Desires….
Asuka - In a way, you can. But it’d only work for one of us.
- I refuse to choose one over the other. Don’t even start. | I turn to a serious Tone.
Asuka - That’s a given for you. No doubt that you will find a way to match both our Wishes. | Asuka looks at the Stairs as a hurried Miyu comes down.

 

Miyu - Sorry! I forgot where my Hoodie was - Ah! But I didn’t make a mess of the Bedroom!
Asuka - It’s fine. We were just talking. | Miyu heads into the Kitchen, presumably looking for a Bag.
Miyu - About what? 

 

- About the Future…
Miyu - I see. Shall we talk on the Way to the Shop? I got a Bag.
Asuka - Sure.
Opening the Door, a fresh Autumn Breeze hits us head on.

 

Miyu ~ Quite the Wind today. | We start to hover over Miyu’s Head as she starts walking to the Shop - But she checks if the Door is locked once more.
Asuka - It feels nice though.
- Not to my liking…

Miyu ~ Let’s hope there’s not gonna be any Rain. Regardless of what comes, what did you two talk about?
Asuka - The Future. Onii-san wants to adjust it to match both our likings, but…
- I can only do so for one of you. Technically.

 

Miyu ~ Choosing is out of the Questions, I suppose.
- Correct.
Miyu ~ That puts you, Drago, in a utterly difficult Spot.

 

Asuka - Tell her… Onii-san. It’ll make it easier for both of you. | My Sister is right, as most of the Times.
- Miyu, I’m worried about you. 

 

Miyu ~ You mean the University Part?
- Yeah…
Miyu ~ I asume that you worry the most about my panic attacks and anxiety, right?
- On point.

Miyu ~ That’s because… I don’t want to let go of anything I have. The Moments I had, I want to have again - Not the same! But… in the same Place… 

 

- We can make that happen. We will transport you to University and back.
Miyu ~ It’ll be too far and exhausting.
- It’ll be fine! I promise!
Asuka - Onii-san… Please be realistic. If she wants to go to… Uh… Tokyo then you’ll have to fly her there each Day.
- That’s fine! Really!
Miyu ~ Drago~... How did you solve it with Mama? 

 

- She… She wanted to move out. Her Parents weren’t the most caring ones.
Miyu ~ I never asked her or Papa about this. I best keep it this way in the future.
Asuka - It’d be easier if we’d knew where your chosen University is… Whoa! - There’s no rush though!

Miyu ~ I can’t deny that what you said would make Things a lot easier for us… | Her Voice darkens. 

- It doesn’t matter where you want to go, what University, where it is or how far I’d need to fly for. We’ll get you there and stay with you through it.

 

A gentle warmth radiates from Miyu as we reach the Shop. 

 

The young Lady searches her Pockets for the previously acquired Bag. Reassured, she walks in. 

Present Staff, the Cashier - swinging back and forth on his Chair.

 

Miyu ignores him and continues to the Flesh Aisle. Taking out her List, she scans for the specific Meat.
Asuka - Eh… It’s that one, I think.
Miyu ~ Pork on the List and that’s… Pork. Sharp Eyes, Asuka.
- What’s next, Miyu?

 

Miyu ~ Here, take a look. | Miyu’s List shows various Types of Meat, Spices and Condiments.
- Are you trying to create the perfect Dinner, Miyu?
Miyu ~ Yup. For all three of us. That’s why I buy so much Meat. | I feel her smile radiate from under the Hood.

 

As we continue down the Aisles, grabbing Item after Item to create Miyu’s planned Dinner, our Basket already filled up.
Miyu ~ Well… It’s not too heavy, yet.
Asuka - Do you have enough Money…?
Miyu ~ Mama also left some for us. I grabbed that too together with my own.
- Miyu~....
Miyu ~ Yeah yeah, let’s go now.

 

The Cashier nods at Miyu before hastily scanning each Item.
Miyu - The Receipt?
Cashier - Here. Thanks for your Patronage.
The young Lady silently walks out with her Bag filled with Goodies. Including… Chicken.

 

Complete Silence sweaps us. Hopefully not affecting our Walk back.

 

Back at Home, I feel as if we’ve never been away from it. Miyu rushes to the Kitchen with the newly bought Goods and starts preparing Dinner.
Asuka - Isn’t it too early, Miyu?
- Akano and Haru should be back soon…. I hope.

 

Miyu - Sadly… They’re stuck in Traffic. Just got a message from them.
Asuka - It’s nice that they found Time again.
Miyu - It is. It… feels as if these moments try to prepare me for something. | The Future, Miyu…. The Future. 

 

My Sister and I rest on the Couches as the cut Cubes of Meat start sizzling in the Pan. Nothing beats this smell, especially knowing it’s Miyu who’s cooking.
Asuka - What about the Chicken~? | My Sister lifts her Head curiously, wagging her Tail.
Miyu - That’s not for Dinner, sorry.
Asuka - Whoa! That means its for another Meal! Super cool! | She’s excited no matter, when it comes to Chicken.

 

From the slim Minutes of Daylight left, it turns to Dusk. Time-wise, one hour passed. Still no trace from Akano and Haru.
Miyu - Oh! Another message from them.
Asuka - Miyu… The Pan~.
Miyu - Eh… They’re making progress but its super slow. Many people are trying to get off the Road and use other Routes…. 

 

- Shall I bring them Home? With Magic?
Asuka - It’s best if we give them some alone Time, even thought they can do this anytime they want to.
- Alright, no Magic….
Miyu - Only if it gets Late and they’re still not back. ‘Kay?
- Understood. 

 

Finally! Miyu takes out three Plates, Hand-arranging the Pieces of Food she wants on them.
Asuka - Where are we going to eat it?
Miyu - Upstairs, I’ll lock everything up. Mama and Papa have a Key for the Door.
Asuka - Should I take the Plates upstairs?

 

Miyu - Please do. I’ll check on everything here and join you afterwards.
Asuka - Okay. Onii-san come on. | Asuka lifts the Plates with Magic.
Into our Bedroom, I feel a magnetizing Force - It’s the Bed!

 

- Your Magic affect the Bed’s Effects on me.
Asuka - Really? Good to know. It’s a sleep-inducing effect, right?
- Sure is. Should we get comfy until Miyu arrives?

 

Without an answer, my Sisters leaps for the Bed’s Entrance. She soft walks over to her spot beside the Wall and to the left of Miyu. I take the right side of the Bed, in front of the entrance, to the right of Miyu.

 

Miyu - I’m here! Let’s eat already! I can’t wait to see what it tastes like! | Identical to my Sister, Miyu leaps for the Bed. 

In her Position, she takes a Plate hovering close to my Sister and relaxes.

 

Asuka serves my Plate, with careful licking both of us tenderly eat the Meal. Not wasting one bit of it.
Chicken Meat Cubes, Sauce and the Spices we bought earlier.

 

Miyu - What do you two say?
Asuka - Excellent, I want more of these. It runs super well with lying in Bed.
- What my Sister said. | My serious Face freezes.
Asuka - Glad my Onii-sama agrees. We should do this again. Tomorrow~!!
Miyu - Ehehehehe… Really happy you two like my Idea. I actually planned on eating it up here, but Asuka came a step ahead.
Asuka - But… I didn’t ruin your Plan…? | My Sister lowers her Head, as if ashamed. 

 

Miyu - Of course not~. You did great. You too, Drago.
- I didn’t do much. Really.
Miyu - You where there. That’s not a small deed, you know?
- Heh…. You’re right, Miyu. 

The Plates fly above our Heads, we hear them land on the Desk. 

 

As per usual we take our cuddling positions and look outside the Window. Admiring the bright City Lights, singaling us a excellent Future...

0