Tea of the Future
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today the Sakurais begin their Autumn cleaning. Bringing any old Items into their Yard, sorting them out and sending them on their very last Trip.
Asuka and Miyu want to help the Parents, but the action only starts a little while from now. 


Asuka - Shouldn’t we clean up your Room again?

Miyu - Yeah…. I suppose…

 

The young Lady stands up, starting to sort out her Clothes. Asuka watches closely. 

 

Miyu - That’s it… I’ll just drop these off by the Washing Machine, be right back. | She grabs the Basket and leaves.
Asuka - ‘Kay. 

 

My Sister turns to me and stares.
- Something the matter?
Asuka - Doesn’t Today feel special? | Does it....
- Though it was just because it is a Weekend. 

Asuka - Maybe even a combination of both… 

 

Miyu - Back! So… Shall we laze about until Mama and Papa call us?
Asuka - Cuddle up and wait?
- I’m in. | Both me and my Sister start wagging our Tails. 

Miyu - Let’s jump into Bed. 

Without another Word, Asuka and I charge in and find our positions. 

 

The young Lady slowly moves past us and lies down.
Miyu - Very comfy~... | She pulls the blanket up to her Chin and closes her Eyes calmly.
- Couldn’t agree more.

 

While the Ladies cuddle up nicely, I rest far from them. This way, I can see the Stairs. 

 

Surprisingly, Akano comes up already. Carefully stepping towards me, she takes a peak at the Sleeping Girls.
Akano - Should we do it alone, without your three? | She whispers.
- Miyu wouldn’t like that. I’ll wake her. 

Akano - We’ll wait in the Yard. Thankfully we don’t have too much to sort out. | Akano turns to the Stairs and leaves.

 

With my Tail, I tap the Girls on their Backs. Asuka lifts her Head, Miyu follow suit quickly.

 

I explain to them what’s happening. 

Miyu - Let’s go then. | The Ladies rush out from the Bed, hasting downstairs.

 

The young Lady takes her Shoes quickly and leaps outside.
Haru - Ah! There’s our Help!
Akano - So… This is all we got for this Year. Anything you three want to add to this?

 

Asuka - Miyu?
Miyu - I don’t have any old Devices, I still use the same Phone…. TV, I still use but rarely - That will stay with me!
Akano - Of course it will. | The Mother smiles at her Daughter.

- Shall we begin?

Haru - Thanks to you two’s help, we could transport every single Item from our old Apartment. Including this Washing Machine…

Akano - Speaking of it… What will we do it with? Miyu, you can decide as well. You’re a Adult now.

 

Miyu - Eh… I don’t know yet. But we could visit it during the Winter, see if everything is intact.
Haru - Good Point. We should do so.
Akano - That’s settled. We can decide on its final Fate later. For now… This - is our objective. | Akano points at the Pile of old Items.

 

Miyu - Will someone come pick them up?
Haru - Yes, but not everything…. That’s why we have to sort it. | Haru stares at the Pile.
Akano - Actually, Miyu….
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - We’ll manage without your help. There’s just these Items here. | Akano points at the Items ontop and around the Washing Machine.

 

Miyu - Are you sure? | Miyu’s worried.
Akano - Absolutely. I promise. | Akano pats Miyu lovingly.

Miyu - I want to help….
Akano - That’s fine. Come on~. | The Mother points at the Items Miyu should move to the Street. 

 

Haru - Miyu, through here. | The Father points at the Side Door of the Wooden Fence leading to the Street. 

 

The young Lady powerfully transports most of the Old Items to the Street. As she puts them down, the Horizon is filled with the setting Sun.
Akano - Miyu, do you need something from the Shop?
Miyu - Not sure… Why do you ask, Mama?
Akano - I remembered they have a new Schedule. They now close in the early Evening, it’s their Autumn and Winter Schedule.
Miyu - Shall we go inside and look?

Haru - Let’s. I might need a Beer…

 

Akano - Haru~....!
Haru - No Beer! No Beer! I promise! | The Father panics briefly at the Mother’s slight anger.

 

Miyu locks the Door in the Fence.
Haru - I’ll move this Thing under the Roof, I’ll join you four soon. | Haru points at the old Washing Machine.
Akano - Okay.

 

Asuka - Miyu… Do we have Snacks and Tea?
Miyu - I’ll check now.
Akano - It’s Empty!? | The Mother in complete Shock as the Cabinet with Snacks and Tea is completely empty. 

 

Asuka - Oh no…
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - You can go. That’s why I asked. | Akano steps aside, letting Miyu rush upstairs. Presumably to change Attires. 

 

Asuka - I hope we make it. I really wanted to enjoy some Shnacks…
- It’ll be fine… Miyu wants that too~.

Before we turn around, Miyu is already back.

 

Akano - Miyu! Catch! | The Mother athletically throws a cloth Bag at Miyu. The young Lady catches it majestically.
Miyu - Let’s go! | Asuka and I follow her hastily out the Door.

 

Asuka - You don’t have to run!
Miyu ~ I want to enjoy this Evening. I want to enjoy each one we have! | Us Dragons follow Miyu closely, hovering close to her shoulders.

 

Race against Time, Miyu increases her Running speed. The Roof of the Shop comes into our View. We’re almost there!
Miyu ~ Almost! Almost! Just a bit more!

 

Coming to a controlled Stop, Miyu pants as she enters the Shop. The Cashier - She looks like she was about to leave - stares at the young Lady.
Miyu ~ What do we want~?

 

Asuka - Eh… That! This… Don’t forget the Tea!
Miyu ~ It’s fine. I got Money, plenty of it actually.
The young Lady grabs a Basket and proceeds to fill it with Bags of Snacks. Just enough Room is left for a several Packs of Tea.

 

Miyu ~ That’s enough Snacks for Months… Now to the Tea… | We follow her to the Tea Aisle.
Asuka - Look. Herbs, Wild Berries and… Apples with Peach?
- Looks like it. I’d be up for the last one. 

Miyu ~ Let’s take two of each available, then we have to hurry Home. Night’s already here. Somehow…

 

To the Final Stop of our Shopping Trip, Miyu places her Items on the Counter and awaits the Cashier to scan it. 

Cashier - Look here please. | Just shy of Four Thousand Yen. Quite the High Quality Stuff we bought, by the looks of it.
Miyu - Thanks. Have a good Night.
Cashier - Thank you. You too! 

 

Exiting the Shop, we freeze up and stare at the City not far from us.
Miyu ~ It’s beautiful… And the silence of Night…
Asuka - I’m still amazed by it.
- Shall we go, it’s getting Cold gradually.

 

Back Home, Miyu places the Snacks in the designated Cabinet and joins her Parents for Dinner, so do we.

Akano - How was it? | The Mother asks all of us as she collects the empty Plates.
Asuka - Super Yummy~!
Miyu - Agreed!
Haru - Very good indeed.
Akano - This makes me happy. | A warm smile radiates through the Kitchen as Akano slowly washes the Dishes.

 

Miyu - I’ll go take a quick Bath. | Without a Word, we follow her.
The Bathtub slowly fills as we get read to jump in. 

 

The young Lady makes herself comfortable after which, we slide in - raising the Water levels enough so that it doesn’t overflow.
Miyu - I’ll relax a bit then we’ll meet in the Bedroom, I’ll return with a mug of Tea and three Bowls of Snacks.
Asuka - Shnacks… Yes, please~....
Time flies as we relax in the steaming hot Water of the Tub. The Night’s silence as ambient noice from the Window.

 

For many a daily occurrence with obligation behind it. For us a leisure and a pleasure to spend these Moments together.

 

 

After the Bath, Miyu and Asuka dried of and went to their Duties. After drying off, I went up to find both Ladies already in Bed and waiting on me.
Miyu had brought a Bowl of Snacks for each of us. Asuka wagged her Tail when I took on my sleeping position.

 

Asuka - Thanks, Miyu~!
- Thanks.
Miyu - Ehehehe… Let’s enjoy. | We begin to eat the crunchies of Snacks.

 

Two Pairs of Footsteps come up the Stairs.
Haru - When did we get Miyu a new Bed? What’s with that Wall?
Akano - Silly, that’s Dragon Magic. We didn’t do anything.
Haru - Right~.... I forgot~... Sorry…

 

Miyu - Mama, Papa? Something happen? | The Parents peek in.
Akano - We just came to tell you, we took one of the Snack Bags you bought.
Miyu - That’s fine. You can take two or more.
Haru - We wouldn’t eat that much, but thanks a bunch. 


Akano - In that case… Good Night, sleep well. Miyu, Asuka, Drago.
Haru - Sleep well, you three.
The Parents leave the Room, into their own. I heard their Door open and close.

 

Miyu - I wish these Moments would go on forever but… We have to move forwards.
Asuka - That’s right. And guess what?
Miyu - Hm?
Asuka & I - We’ll be right beside you as we move ahead.
Miyu - I know I said this thousand Times probably… Thank you, Asuka… Drago…

Asuka - It’s fine. You should drink your Tea. It’s getting cold. | Miyu takes a few sips of her… *sniff* *sniff* Wild Berries-flavoured Tea. 


Our Dragon Bowls are depleted and our Stomachs satisfied with the crunchyness. We take on our absolutely favourite spots and get very comfy.
Miyu takes all three Bowls and sets them aside. Her Mug rests on her Stomach. We rest our Heads on her Lap.
Asuka - Miyu, never forget this. Okay?
Miyu - What exactly?
I & Asuka - We love you. | Perfect synchronisation on that one.
Miyu - I know that already~. I love you two as well.
We press our Bodies against hers, showing our ultimate affection for the Young Lady.

 

Cuddled and Snuggled up, we watch the City lights shine bright in the Night. The Stars shimmer even brighter than any Night before.

 

We rest our Bodies and Minds, ready for the warmth and beauty of our Future, together.

This Chapter marks the End of this Story Part.

From the bottom of my Heart, I thank you all for taking the Time to read my Story and following along. Miyu, Asuka, Drago, Akano and Haru will make their Return. During the Freezing Months of a harsh Winter, where both Worlds are affected by this Season.

Announcement
The Second Part of, Young Lady's Guardian is already planned. Thanks to your Support and continues return, it won't be too long before this Adventure continues.
More Details and the official Announcement will be published as Time unravels on my ScribbleHub Profile, Twitter and Discord Server.

Thank you all so much for reading. Take care and stay safe.

0