=== Chapter 10 [Seed]
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=== Chapter 10 [Seed]

 

It was bright and sunny. Around me an array for colourful trees and shrubs I never saw before. Pink Cherry blossom, the violet Jacaranda, the red Delonix regia, the yellow Genista Lydia...only now have I learned their names from the labels. Although it was hot, the flowers bloomed as if it was spring. In this fantastic land you could fell like inside of a book.

 

My nostrils were filled with the sweet scent of the nature around me—my feet were gently caressed by the foliage. I was walking through an enchanting garden, as if I was taken away to a different world entirely. With only the branches and leafs as my sky, I was secluded from anything that would be binding me.

 

Even though this place was just a desert a few days ago, now it was a completely different landscape. All thanks to the desires and will of people who made this possible, all thanks to those who wanted to save the world. This piece of land now served as the sacred grounds for those who desired recreation for mind and body.

 

[Say Wolf, isn’t this beautiful? I think I could stay here and forget about the outside entirely.

It is as if this miniature garden was a whole different world inside of this one. Quite magical, right?

Aww...All it takes is one step and you are on the other side, just like in a fairy tale...Hey, Wolf?]

 

Besides me was the most beautiful flower of them all, the pure white bouquet who was called WRose. She was like the manifestation of innocence and delicacy, the symbol of unspoiled sweetness. With her delicate feet she was taking short steps, each sound of her little shoes echoed in my ears.

 

It was as if I was the prince who was supposed to save her, but she instead enchanted me with her magic. I was compelled to do as she pleased. My eyes, which turned at her delicate face, were not longer mine alone. My hand, which was pulled by her silky soft hand, was no longer mine alone. My heart, which was synchronizing with hers, was no longer mine alone.

 

Was this because of that day, when she sealed us together with a kiss, I wonder? I felt strange, as if my mind did not belong in this scene, in this body. I was just an observer, someone who is far from an actor. And to say the least, I also become the hero of this world, the one that is able to save everyone but himself.

 

[Hey Wolf, what are you thinking about lately? You did save this world, hence that the vote came out in our favour.

There is no a threat of Net Neutrality being abolished, so you should smile and rejoice too right?

Even this place was created due your plan, remember? You asked people to plant trees and…]

 

[Yes… I did that and other things.]

 

Thinking about that crusade now, I was unsure what has happened during my final battle with the Dragon. Have I defeated it in the end? I can recall Lunar taking it to the heavens, which caused the sun to appear again. That is also what others said to me, but I felt like there was something more. Perhaps it was the lighting that…

 

[I was really worried that you would not return in time, that you wouldn’t find a way to save the world…

I knew that we had to simply believe, that our efforts in saving the city was also not to be squandered.

Knowing that we also had a role filled me with hope, and gave me a reason to fight the darkness.

At some point I thought it was all over, we were surrounded. But then you appeared with an entire army.]

 

That’s what happened more or less. The monster was initially invisible, we had to make it visible first. To do that, we had planted the trees in this world as well as in the other one. Thanks to everyone’s effort, we managed force the beast into existence, possibly with the power of the words and Lunar.

 

[You were so brave Wolf, like a real Hero! I’m really glad that I have met you and for all our time together.

I must say, I was mistaken at first, thus I want to apologize again. I really did change for the better, right Wolf?]

 

She stared at me looking for an answer, but I did not think of a good one, and stayed silent, looking away. In our horizon came a small house surrounded by a pond. In the middle of it a bamboo tree with tanzaku handing from it. Pointing with her hand, WRose and I walked over the bridge and found ourselves near it.

 

[Those are everyone’s wishes huh? I think it is too early for Tanabata but I think we should place ours too Wolf.

This would be like when lovers put padlocks onto the bridge to make their relationship last forever right?

Here, if you don’t have anything to write on, I should have some paper in my inventory. Oh, here it is!]

 

WRose took out two small pieces of paper, gave one to me and started scribbling on the other one. I remember that she did collect pamphlets from shops, thus I think those pieces were just blanked leaflets. In any case, I had to think about my wish, while she already decided on hers. What is my wish…

 

[There, all we need to do is to hang them onto the tree. Are you done Wolf or do you need more time?]

 

[What… what did you wish for?]

 

I was still confused to what I actually wanted from others and the world. I became a hero, I made everyone happy, especially WRose. I don’t have any other desires myself either. Therefore, I wouldn’t change anything, I only wish for this moment to last as long as it can.

 

[What did I wish for Wolf? Well it’s simple, for this world to transfer my wish onto the other.

Would you be able to say that with the power of words and Lunar humans are able to shape the other world as well?

It would be wonderful to live in a world that can be shaped with your own words. That’s the world I wished for.]

 

===

 

A little while later, I was back in Maremoda, the town that was attacked by the Dragon just recently. Surprisingly, there was no sign of the battle taking place—every building looked as if it was brand new. Not even the boulders fired by the siege machines were left in the ocean. It was quite surprising.

 

[Hey Wolf, I need to talk to you about something. Do you have a minute?]

 

[Sure, what is it?]

 

Titania, who was also looking quite refreshed, waved a hand and asked me politely for my time. We usually talked about stuff related either to relationships or the other world. She was always cheerful though, I never really knew why, and I didn’t want to know. My general rule is not to ask too many questions.

 

[Check this out, someone is organizing a tournament! I guess they were bored with the war and stuff.

This is our chance to test out our skills right? There are positions for solo, duo and four man teams.

You are interested in signing up for it right? I don’t want to force you but since we have a four man…]

 

[I understand, I will think about it.]

 

But quite honestly, I wasn’t all that interested in PvP. It takes a lot of my patience to work with others. It’s hard to find a team which has a good synergy, and I really hate to be that guy, the one that has explain what everyone should do, and what they shouldn’t. It really frustrates me when someone makes one silly mistake which causes the entire party to wipe.

 

[You don’t need to think, I already signed us up! I was just asking if you want to go solo or duo.]

 

[I see… thanks for not asking.]

 

Well I guess I would not be able to run away from this either. A PvP tournament huh? With our balanced team we should be able to take out most of the competitors, but the problem is that we might need… but we do have WRose who can change between Wizard and Priest though...

 

[No need to thank me, just enjoy for now, okay? I’m sure we will be having a blast either way!

Also, we should definitely practice for it as well, you up for some training here and now Wolf?]

 

[I decline…]

 

[I see, you are confident in my abilities right? ehe~ let’s wait for others then, after that we could find a sparing team.

I bet there is someone in the arena right now practicing too, so I’m going to tell everyone that we will be meeting here okay?

Also, before I forget to tell you, I won’t be long for today because I’m meeting my boyfriend again so…]

 

[That’s fine, I don’t need to practice.]

 

But in truth, I would rather not participate at all. It’s against my belief to decide something for others.

 

[Well okay then… Wolf. But don’t be like ”I wished I had trained more” when we lose or something.]

 

Titania winked as she was leaving for the opposite direction. However, at that time there someone else who was looking. From the stairs, a small boy jumped down all of the sudden. This was no other than Anti-Wolf, the person impersonating me. I didn’t know what was his deal with me or the knight girl but he looked like he wanted to talk.

 

[I see you have signed up as well? Then we will surely be meeting together at some point, if you make it that far.

I must say, we haven’t finished out duel Wolf, thus this will be a great opportunity for me to prove that I’m superior.]

 

[I’m sorry Ablie, Wolf is not interested in solo, so you will have to just cheer for him from the benches.]

 

[Wait what? You… I will get you sometime!]

 

Suddenly I got stared at. He was only trying to be scary, the little boy he was.

 

[Hey, you should be glad he is even willing to participate at all. I don’t think he is a big fan of PvP,

I’m not either. In any case, now that you are here, how about a duel Albie? We both need to train,

so this will be an excellent opportunity to master our skills right? I’m ready when you are.]

 

[Sorry, but I don’t need practice.]

 

Wait, did he just repeated my words? This guy really knows how to irritate me.

 

[How so? Do you have like a special talent that you can use to automatically win? Hey, can you share it with me?

ehehe~ just kidding, I don’t believe in just having a talent, you got to train to actually benefit from it.

Thus I’m just saying, but you should take that as an advice from a friend okay? We are totally friends right?]

 

[Right… but you are missing another point. Why to get good at something such pointless as PvP?

This is still just a game—it has rules that can change with each patch. There is no reason to improve your skill on it,

that’s just waste of time you could be using for something productive, other than video games.]

 

Well that was a low blow for Titania, she clearly got angry with her fists clutched.

 

[Okay boy, you say there is no reason to become a better player? And yet you think of yourself as good in this game.

Let me tell you this, even if people say that it’s pointless, even if people say that it’s useless for you,

don’t just give up. If you think that your efforts are not going to be rewarded in the future, think again.

You can’t say that the abilities you master will never prove useful, and even if they aren’t, you just have to make them useful.]

 

The boy changed his expression to surprise, looked down and spoke.

 

[You are right…]

 

Raised his head up, he instantly changed his expression again and sarcastically smiled.

 

[Then good luck with your video games, I’m going to do something that actually pays.]

 

[What a…]

 

Before Titania could grab the boy, he was already out of her reach.

 

===

 

[Fancy meeting you here Roberto. I recon you are looking for Titania right?]

 

[We did have an appointed meeting yes, but that’s about it.]

 

While I was looking around the town for something, I met up with the pony tail girl’s boyfriend. He looked smashing as always, I wonder if he looks like that in the other world as well? In any case, he didn’t appear like he was in a hurry so I decided to stay for a little while.

 

[I was looking for a certain item but couldn’t find it anywhere. Is it okay if I took a little break with you?

I’m a little curious about what are you thinking about her. Also, we have met during the mermaid city trip, remember?

My name is Darku, it’s a pleasure to meet you too. Anyway, can I have a seat next to you?]

 

I talked too fast, as if I was talking with a close friend. Maybe I just got used to this way of talking with everyone?

 

[Oh yea, I remember now. You are that girl who didn’t have a partner and was left alone? I’m sorry about that.

In any case, you are Titania’s female friend right? You must be talking a lot about girly stuff with her.

I would not mind if you shared a little bit about her too, you know. Just don’t tell her this is a date or something.]

 

[Right… that would be awkward.]

 

What is more awkward is that I ended up taking up the female friend role involuntary. Not to break the mood, but what do I know about Titania’s girly stuff? She likes to hug me and she likes certain jokes. That’s all I can think of… Well it’s not worth sharing so I guess I would have to improvise maybe?

 

[Well, we are just playing this game together, and I’m glad about that. She doesn’t usually talk much,

probably because she doesn’t feel like it, but she’s always cheerful and helpful.

I don’t want to talk about her bad sides though. She would hate me or something.]

 

[I see… that’s fine too. I must say, that’s about what I expected to hear, thus I’m not disappointed.

However, maybe you can share something about yourself? Are you looking for a boyfriend or something?

If you are from the same school as Titania I could hook you up. I’m actually not going to same school as her thus…]

 

[I see, that’s fine… I mean I’m fine with that. I had a boyfriend once, a long while ago but we broke up.

He was always nagging about not being enough romantic or that he wanted to take the relationship to the next level…]

 

Ups… I started talking about my ex all of the sudden. On top of that, I switched her genders too. I just hope I didn’t start blushing either. It’s really hard to pay attention at your own expression in VR...

 

[Hey, that’s fine. You can talk about your boyfriend with me. I don’t mind, please continue.]

 

Unconsciously, I lowered my head and saw a little red on my cheeks in a reflection of the table. At least now I knew for sure...

 

[Are you a little shy? That’s fine.]

 

[No...just let me think for a second.]

 

Maybe it’s my avatar? People usually treat me as if I was naturally shy... But in any case, I also didn’t want to talk too much about my girlfriend, more or less because I didn’t feel like it. I still haven’t send her my reply, thus I was just getting worried every time this topic returned.

 

[Yea… I feel like talking too much would be saddening, so I better not. That’s fine right?]

 

[Well, I and Titania talk a lot about this stuff. It is necessary to speak your mind before you get lost in thought.

When you have things to say but you don’t vocalize them, it creates a distance. It might be just Titania,

but she is not good with walls, she would rather break them with her own head if you know what I mean.]

 

I kinda do, remembering what she said back inside the ghost ship. She is more of a person that challenges problems head on, rather than ran away from them. That’s unlike the past me, I used to just to ignore my problems until I forgot them, but that was the wrong thing to do. I think that the present me should listen to what he has to say about my ex girl friend.

 

[I agree, that’s totally like Titania. However, may I ask you a question first?]

 

[Like how long we have been together or where we did meet for the first time?]

 

[That’s probably online right? A few weeks ago?]

 

[Right! How did you know?]

 

I was actually correct… it’s not hard to guess that you guys only meet online.

 

[Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question. You see, I have been with my Ex for a very long time.

We played VR games together and then we broke up. There was no reason—we just get bored of each other.

Recently, he sent me message that asked me if we could meet together in the other world. I haven’t replied yet…]

 

[I see… in that case I would say that you probably should meet with him. I’m not saying to actually date,

but rather see how they were doing all this time. I’m just a high schooler, but I guess you are a little older than us right?

I might be not the right person to say this, but I think if you just show a gesture to others, that helps.]

 

Well, he does certainly want the best for Titania, but then again I don’t think he understands her fully. About what he said though… he did sound like me when I started playing this game. I can’t help friends—I am only going to damage them if I say anything. I’m not like that anymore, so I think he is right.

 

[Right… I agree. I’m going to contact him as soon as I can. Thank you for the advice. I’m going to run now,

before Titania spots me with her big hands. I will be seeing you guys later, okay?]

 

[Right, feel free to talk anytime.]

 

What a nice guy… I would be probably dating him as well if I was a girl… what a strange feeling.

 

===

 

[You said you were going to help me right? Well, I’m not going to ask for much, so don’t worry.

All I want is you to stand and model, you can do that right? I won’t take any secret screenshots either okay?]

 

The little girl has been caught into the cutting fox girl’s trap, and is now forced to do her bidding. Because the usual helper was currently away, engaged in some sort of activity, she wasn’t available to exhibit her modelling skills. Thus the role of the dressing up doll felt onto the young brave girl who usually wears white.

 

[I’m not sure if that’s a good idea… you can use just a mannequin right? I would be glad if you did actually.]

 

[Don’t say that, you know that when Pina models she doesn’t say anything. I thought she actually liked that,

but I was wrong. I’m glad that she finally said that though… and that you saved us both during that time.

But think about this in a different way, you are not helping me, but Pina. That changes everything right?]

 

However, even with those skillfully crafted words, the petite model lass was not fully convicted. She was worried mostly about what was going to happen, because she could only imagine what kind of work Pina was put through. That being said, the workshop of Hina was painted in gentle soft blue and yellow, there was single folding screen and a lot of boxes.

 

[It’s quite convenient that you don’t really require a lot of stuff to work on clothes in this world right?

I never did crafting to this extent so I would not know. Anyway, those boxes are full of clothes right?]

 

[Sorry, those are mostly materials. How crafting clothes work is that you must first create a 3d model in a program.

After you are done, you upload them and put into screening process. If your design get accepted, they are made into an item.

However, you can still just upload anything to see how it looks in this world, but that’s only limited to crafting rooms like this one.

Also before you ask, no you can’t put work in progress items on mannequins, so you need an actual model, sorry.]

 

[I see… so that’s why Pina was needed all this time right? But why not test them yourself?]

 

[A model is better than looking at the mirror, right? I mean I can hardly tell sometimes if the bones are acting properly,

if the textures are in right colours, if the seams are in right places, if the material behaves naturally, and so on...

But that’s not your worry now. I have a several design ideas I was making for the shrine, so please enjoy. *wiggle wiggle*]

 

Picking up a few small checker patterned shirts, the clothier fox handed over them to the other girl. Using the screen, the shy and delicate gal hid behind it, and started looking at the items she received. There was no way to tell them apart, they were all just freeform design patterns that were not yet accepted as items in this world.

 

[I can’t tell them apart! Is that fine?]

 

[Yes, you just need to equip them as usual. Don’t worry, I didn’t make anything inappropriate. *wink*]

 

Said the girl on the other side of the folding screen. She was clearly joking, as there was no reason for her to make something like that. She was in fact doing business by making and selling clothes, thus she had to abide by some rules.

 

[Hey… this is okay? I don’t know what is this…]

 

[They are all alterative shrine maiden outfits. Ever since the great battle, Lunar’s popularity exploded.

A lot more people visit our shrine now, so I thought we should also invest in making they fit the theme more.

I already made the pavement into a Moon-like surface. You don’t get the same gravity, plus there is a small poof when you step on it.]

 

For a moment the room went into silence. After a second, a sound of wood tapping against the wooden floor was heard.

 

[I could… only imagine how you would move in this outfit…]

 

[Ah you changed? Let me look okay?]

 

Reluctantly, the timid girl walked from outside the screen’s protection and showed her figure to the other. She was shaking a little, unknowing how to properly walk in the shoes she received. Her body and hands swaying back and forward, her expression flushed and with eyes fully open. She wanted to maintain balance, trying her best not to trip.

 

[Okay, I see you are really into this! I need to see if there are any clipping issues first so hold on this chair.]

 

[W… what is this? This supposed to be a shrine maiden outfit right?]

 

[That is correct, but you must say I have really did hit the spot with right?

My goal was to incorporate the image of a bunny into the image of a shrine maiden.

Thus I had several ideas, but this one I like the best! I mean you can still try the rest but…]

 

[This is fine… Thanks I can stand now. Honestly, are those clogs required? I would be glad…]

 

[For a small girl like you, they are. *wiggle* And by that I mean I had to somehow keep the image of a bunny girl too.]

 

Heeled red clogs with high moon-like surface soles, white fishnet tights, thigh-long short red hakama pants with a gap in the middle that revealed a bunny girl-like leotard top, complete with a bunny tail in the back. A long sleeve shrine maiden top over the bunny corset, tuckered into the hakama, grayish hop rabbit ears and a small gohei with a rabbit symbol imbedded near the tip.

 

[Here let me give you a mirror. It looks great right? I had several designs that included hakamas cut in the middle,

but that was too little bunny like. I then completely removed the skirt and that was to little shrine maiden like.

So I thought I would go in the middle and have pants. These pants are the shorter version, but it’s cute too right?

It almost looks like a bunny leg doesn’t it? Also a tip about standing, you should keep your legs together.]

 

[Like… this?]

 

[Yes! That’s the pose! Can you hold it for a while? Another discovery that I made was the bottom actually works pretty well.

If you place your fingers on your thighs and connect your thumbs, you should form a half-circle. Can you try that?]

 

[S..Sure]

 

And so, the gullible girl, bend down her back while keeping her uneasy hands on her upper thighs. It was strangely manageable for her, as if she was born as a model. However, that just the beginning. After a couple of bows like that she learned how to properly control her balance while standing and walking.

 

[Okay, so I wanted to test if there are any clipping issues when you bend and bow.

Shrine maidens have to do that all the time, so it’s important for this to work properly.

You know, I could try playing around with the shape keys to correct the thigh part...

But that might take some time...Yea, you would be here all day, so let’s call it for today.]

 

[I mean… If you say so then let’s call it here. I’m also able to relate more to Pina now…]

 

[You got used to it though, quicker than her, so you’re good girl. Anyway, I also have something for you.

Here, I made those accessories just in case—they supposed to be merchandise for our store,

but I made them with you in mind. Why not try them on with that outfit? I bet you will be even cuter *ihihi*]

 

The modeling girl took little items from the hand of the fox girl and put them close to her chest. In a flash of light, several items appeared attached to her outfit. There was an abla flower with white strings, placed on the wrist seams on her shirt and the lower ends of her hakana pants, a lunula on her neck, with an image of a rabbit pounding mochi on the moon, and a white cereus broach above her left rabbit ear.

 

[Hey, this looks actually quite fitting with your hairstyle! I thought that shrine maidens should have long hair,

but now I think we should definitely make it fancier too. What do you think Rose? Can you give me some tips?]

 

[Um… this looks too cute…]

 

[Gush! Come here so I can pet you!]

 

Suddenly and without warning, in the first time of her life, the bunny pretending girl felt like a real bunny. She remembered the words of her friend, about how the ears are connected to Synapse. It was a strange, yet calming and gentle stroke on her head. Even though a little embarrassed, she soon got used to it.

 

===

 

[Well, I’m not sure what to expect from life in all honestly, I know that making living out of selling good online is a little silly,

but at least I’m having fun. I don’t consider this as a full time job, even if it actually takes a lot of time.

I want to at least continue doing things like this. I could find a job myself in 3d modeling, probably, but would that be as fun?]

 

The two girls, finishing their share of modeling work, enjoyed a warm cup of tea on the terrace. The weather was slowly moving, the wind blew gently and the ocean was peaceful. The sun was slowly setting. It was a perfect time for a rest after a day of hard work, the white wearing thought, as she sipped her cup. She still had her lop rabbit ears and the flower broach she got as a present from her friend.

 

[You are an artist too right? I don’t know how much I can help with finding a job, but I can help you in this game somehow.

For example I could buy your stuff if you don’t find too many clients. Sure, that might slow me in the process,

but I care more about you than getting a high end gear honestly. Also, it is quite ridiculous how the grind…]

 

[I must agree, it is survival on day-to-day basis out there. So many artists doing the same things again and again,

and that includes me. I don’t have a good mind to creating something original—I usually just copy from someone.

Like with this bunny shrine maiden outfit, I looked up if there was anything similar before I started doing anything.]

 

[No that’s fine Hina. When you think about it, your brain needs stimulation to connect the dots for you.

I know because I made music, and that requires you to invent your own kind of sounds sometimes.

Furthermore, I really enjoyed music because I can relate to other musician by creating lyrics.]

 

[I can understand that, but my art is different, I just create so things in order to tell them.

I might not understand fashion at all, because that doesn’t really matter to me.

Saying so, I also do want to make people happy, and that’s another reason to why I try hard.]

 

Listening to the tender sound of waves crashing in the distance, bathing in the escaping sunlight, the two creator girls looked at each other with an their eyes deep in strange thoughts. They were pondering, not only about what’s before them, but about their futures as well.

 

[You know, I have been thinking about this just now. You know what got me into music?

It’s almost common now that you can find others online who like the same stuff as you do.

And that’s how people are able to connect nowadays. I also wanted to a part of it but...]

 

 [Well Rose, that’s interesting. I can totally relate to others making cute stuff!]

 

[Yea I know right? Maybe we just have different opinion on cute, but...

What I wanted to say is that I quit making music at some point.

I lost my interest all of a sudden...It’s just happened, I can’t explain it.]

 

The breeze swished past the two chatting lasses, as if trying to break the silence. It chilled the flower wearing girl a little, as if it was trying to target her deliberately.

 

[Out of juice? Artist’s block?]

 

[More like didn’t feel like I needed to prove something anymore...]

 

[Oh... okay, let’s change topics, okay?

 

The sun was setting down and it soon became dark. The two girls, sitting next to each other, observing the world going into the night, looked pretty tired from their conversation. Yet the fox girl had some energy left in her crafty lips.

 

[Say Rose, I haven’t heard about you and Wolf much. I’m not going to lie, boys are the least of my interests,

but you seem to be having fun right? I kinda want to know your reason for dating him.]

 

[Oh I see. We are doing really well actually. He’s usually someone who doesn’t talk much to others,

so it’s hard to see what is he thinking about at times. But I don’t date him because I feel pit or something,

I really do like him and I feel that he like me as well. The problem is… when I’m all lovey-dovey he turns off.]

 

[I see, so he lacks the romantic side? What a pity indeed, but I will root for you! I mean if that’s true love then…]

 

[Yes… true love…]

 

A little slyly, the Priest girl admitted with her delicate face sunken into her shrug. Her heart beat rose, her pupils widened and her hands found their rest on her thighs. The fox girl brought her cup down, and took out a notebook out of her inventory. It had a cutesy yellow design and a locker.

 

[If you say true love then how about this? It’s something that I have been busy with lately.]

 

[Is this… a wedding dress design? You must be kidding…]

 

[I’m speaking figuratively here okay? I know one day he might say yes, but that’s not the point here.

I wanted to have your opinion on those pieces. I made them for a friend, but never showed to anyone else.

You should be fine with it right? Sorry for asking you so suddenly, it just popped up in my head when you said love*wiggle*]

 

The mischievous fox girl, knowing very well she made up the reason on the spot, tried to build courage for her friend. Her plan was to discover whenever the white wearing girl was truly in love by showing her the wedding dress designs. If that was indeed so, the logical next step would be marriage, though that act meant very little in this world.

 

[So you know, I have been thinking about designs that fit into the location. For example, this white dress,

it is especially designed to fit through the tight corridors and streets. This one is for when you want to hold the wedding at a shrine.

And this one is thinking ahead, but I do believe that a mermaid wedding would be a very fun thing to do, right?]

 

[Mermaid wedding… certainly that would be possible in this world…]

 

The little girl was thinking about something different. She was in her own world, secluded from her friends. It was her that said “It is possible to make any dream into actuality, with the power of words.” That’s what Wolf made her believe at least—the one that also was the dearest to her heart.

 

[Hello sis… I’m back so I thought about…

Oh Rose is here… did you enjoy modeling? ]

 

Without a knock, the sister of the fox girl, Pina, entered through the door. Her hair was short now, so at least that was a surprise to the little Priest girl.

 

[Yes… in a way I did learn how hard is to model for your sister.]

 

[Hey, all pleasure was mine by the way, come in any time!]

 

[My sister found a rabbit to play with… I feel sorry for you too…]

 

Albeit a little forced, the fox girl giggled a little, while the other one on the terrace remained silent. Modeling wasn’t that bad, the rabbit ear wearing girl thought, as she was able to spend time with her friend. However, today her playtime was over, and she had to return to her own duties alone. Perhaps another day they would be able to spend more time and even party somewhere together?

 

===

 

Unfortunately, their days of fun encountered an unpleasant obstacle.

 

[Did you see Wolf? He did not login for a while now.]

 

Wolf, the reason why the girl was playing this game, left without a trance.

It happened sudden and without a warning. Now, her days were without warmth,

and without a purpose. She thought, because they are sisters they are okay,

but I’m alone without Wolf. He was a very one special someone for me in this world.

 

[Wolf is a hero and your boyfriend right? He wouldn’t just leave like that.]

 

With doubt in her words, Titania wanted to give her friend some comforting words.

She was too however a bit worried that Wolf, despite his relationship, would not come back.

Wolf was like a role model in a sense for her, but also a good friend.

If she didn’t believe in him, she would have had forsake herself as well.

 

[I bet he was actual work now. People come back online, so don’t worry and give him time.]

 

Darku, with whom Wolf was friends, also missed his comrade.

He however had no deeper connection with him so he did not miss him as much.

All his experience told him that we will be back, eventually and definitely.

That’s why he could wait days, weeks and even months until he will return.

 

But Wolf didn’t return, and with that, the party slowly lost the will to play the game.

 

 

On the hill, there was a small girl with a floral staff in her in her tiny hands.

It was a beautiful landscape, full of trees and shrubberies of many colours.

It was even too enchanting, as if not possible in reality—something seen only in a fairy tale.

 

[So Wolf… this is your garden, that’s what we named it.]

 

They say that people surround themselves with things they like, but for what reason?

The beauty qualia is not just the visional and olfactory experience, it is more than that.

It is the meaning behind the objects that is truly breathtaking. The girl desired that essence,

so much that her breathing actually stopped. Only able to speak one more word, she uttered...

 

[Wolf…]

 

And then silence followed. It is said that words in this world can bring birth to existence,

thus will Wolf be created by the word the girl spoke? Perhaps it was not as simple—there was something else to it.

 

 

Dreams are things that both captivate and enchant our lives, they bring colour to the monochrome sky.

But too much paint mixed together produces nothing but black or white. In order to make that not happen,

we must look outside of the dream, through the eyes of a different person. Their reflection is able bring the colour back.

Reflected in the eyes of green eyed girl, there is a black and white garden. The girl on hill sings her sorrows alone.

 

[People who dream will eventually get what they wanted,

they deserve to get what they wish for.

A narrator would lie, would he?]

0