Arc 5-Winter War-44
3.9k 8 207
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake to Kierra caressing my neck with a finger. Noticing my blinking eyes, her hand grabs my chin and tilts it up so she can kiss me. “Morning~” she whispers after several long moments.

I respond by kissing her. She returns it eagerly, rolling on top of me. I let her, having already taken plenty of liberties with her the previous night. My submission spurs her on as her kiss becomes sloppy, her tongue forcing its way past my lips. Her hand wastes no time fondling my bare chest as the other slips between my legs.

She swallows my squeal as two fingers roughly push past my folds, expertly finding my most sensitive spots and ‘massaging’ them relentlessly. I can’t help bucking against her. She responds by pressing our bodies together, aggressively pinning me to the sheets.

I suck in a deep breath as she leaves our kiss to trail her lips over my neck. Once she reaches my collarbone, her tongue licks its way up to my ear, her teeth not-so-gently nipping me as she adds a third finger.

“Mmm!” Damn woman laughs as I arch toward her, still suppressed by her body. I tremble as I try to hold back my pleasure, flinching each time her teeth dig into my skin. It’s a losing battle and I know any moment—

My thoughts are disturbed as she suddenly stops. My hooded eyes shoot open and I give her a questioning gaze as she raises her fingers to her mouth and slowly licks them clean.

“Don’t tease me, my heart,” I gasp, feeling frustrated. “Or I won’t let you play.”

“My Lou has gotten so bold~ Then, don’t forget. It’s my turn to play.”

“Whatever you want.” As long as you do something. The fire below my navel is threatening to burn away my reason. I won’t be responsible for my actions if she doesn’t satisfy me soon.

“You said it so I won’t be polite.” Wearing a smile a touch too wide, she lowers her head. She kisses the valley between my breasts before trailing the tip of her tongue down my belly and between my legs. My hands instinctively grab her head, fingers twisting and gripping her silver hair. I sigh as her tongue traces my folds before dipping inside. My fingers rake over her scalp as she eats me, the dampening heat in my navel once again gaining momentum. I almost peak as she pulls out and kisses the head of my ‘gift’, shuddering and moaning as she alternates teasing it to erectness and noisily slurping at my entrance.

I swear as my climax sneaks up on me, losing control of my body as the pleasure tears through me. It’s a bit uncomfortable as Kierra domineeringly holds me down with one hand, my twitching limbs unable to resist her strength. The other hand moves my tense legs over her shoulders, giving her more freedom as she continues to tease me.

Focusing on my ‘gift’, her tongue teases it from its hood until she can wrap her lips around it, gently sucking the engorged meat like it’s a sweet candy. Her arms go around my waist, holding me still as she enjoys her treat, ignoring poor me who’s suffering from overstimulation as I orgasm back to back because of the incredibly sensitive organ. When my moaning turns to broken screams, she finally stops.

My cock is fully erect, glistening from head to base with her saliva. Kierra didn’t let a drop of my cum escape her. Her face is a dark green from her blush and her eyes are glazed from my bodies effects. She moves up, pressing my legs against my chest as she kisses along my collarbone. “Let’s play a game, dedia,” she says sweetly.

My heart pounds from a mix of fear and excitement. “I don’t usually like your games.”

“You’ll like this one.” She leans forward to kiss me, slow and unhurried. “I can’t stop thinking about your words yesterday,” she whispers against my lips.

“Which ones?”

“Our daughters~”

Daughters? More than one? “You sound eager.”

“I am. Elves are not the same as the other races. We didn’t naturally evolve into our state. We were created. And while the Great Spirit gave us many gifts, I don’t believe it understood procreation among mortals. It is quite difficult for female elves to become pregnant and males are not very fertile. A disadvantage countered by our long lifespans. It is why we take multiple partners. It takes a bit of compatibility for elves to successfully have a child and even more, hm, shall we say effort.

“But you.” My wife flashes me a manic smile, the one she wears when she’s planning something troublesome. “You’re different.” A fingers trails over my chest, the slightest bit of pain telling me she’s this close to breaking the skin. “This body…you optimized it for me, yes?”

“I did.”

She laughs heartily. “A fertile partner perfectly suited for me. Elven women across the provinces would cry if they ever knew.” Her eyes are more gold than green in the morning light as she stares down at me. “Be careful, dedia. If your secret gets out, there will be a bloodbath as never recorded in our history, because I won’t let them have you.”

I lick my lips. Is it wrong that hearing her threatening genocide on her own people out of jealously is exciting me? Yes? Oh, well. There was no redeeming me after meeting this elf.

“Our clan will be quite fearsome in the future.”

“I’ll give you as many daughters as you want,” I promise. Fucking my wife day and day out so she can bear my children is a great sacrifice but I will bear it. The lengths people will go to for love have no bounds, myself included.

“Yessss. But I was thinking we’d make things…interesting.”

My wild fantasies of bending over my pregnant wife are interrupted by her finger poking my stomach. I suddenly feel cold, a shiver running down my spine at the look she gives me. “Tell me, Lou…was this part of you improved as well?”

Surely she doesn’t mean… “I, uh, I’m not sure.” Geneva said she could make me capable of procreating with other races but when the conversation turned to my ‘gift’, I assumed that we were solely speaking about me doing the impregnating. I didn’t put any mind to my own ability to be a mother.

[Of course, my summoner. I am quite thorough.]

My succubus’ voice enters my head, filling me with dread. I can tell from the way Kierra slightly tilts her head that she’s also hearing Geneva’s voice. She nods sharply before looking back to me, a trace of menace in her gaze. “Are you ready to hear about my game?”

I swallow nervously. “Actually, my team will be coming soon. I should get the house prepared—mmphf!”

She shuts me up by abruptly shoving her fingers in my mouth and pinching my tongue. “The rules of the game are very simple. We each take turns…” I gurgle around her fingers has her opposite hand grabs my cock in painful grip before moving lower. “The winner is the first to knock up the other.” Her smile impossibly stretches wider. “And a game is nothing without stakes. Loser…has the next three daughters.”

The next three?! Fuck! I know I said I’d give her as many daughters as she wants but this isn’t exactly what I was thinking!

She laughs as I squirm beneath her. “No need to look so nervous! A chimera like you with so many deviations throughout your body is going to have an even more difficult chance of bearing a child than even the most barren elf. I only dare to make such a bet because of my pure affinity. Don’t worry~ Neither one of us can cheat. Natural is the only way that counts.”

I wasn’t even considering that possibility! She better not cheat or I swear to Cosmo, she’ll be giving birth to a hundred daughters in as many years!

Sigh. And if I’m worried about her cheating, I’m already considering playing. Saints, of course I am with her wet pussy pressed against my throbbing member, slowly grinding against me as she lures me into her trap. Evil woman. She knows exactly what she’s doing with that look. I’ve never been able to resist her challenging me. Daring me.

Hmph! I’ve got confidence in the prime form I spent so long designing. More importantly, she didn’t say we couldn’t alter our forms further, since I’m pretty sure she’s planning on doing so. You’ve overestimated that affinity of yours this time, Kii.

My tongue coils around her fingers as I aggressively suckle them, showing my agreement with my eyes.

She coos at me. “That’s a good girl. Then, since you’ve given me leave to do ‘what I want’…I’ll be going first~”

Huh? Oh saints, don’t tell me she means—

My questions are answered when I feel something hot pressing against my entrance. She licks her lips, grabbing my waist as I struggle more out of reflex than any attempt to protest. “Mm. I’ve rarely had the chance to be on this end, hm? Such a primal act…I tend to lose myself a little. People tend to…break.”

Haha. Break, she says.

…saints save me.

 

207