ARC 6-Winter War-25
2.6k 3 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you're enjoying the story, don't be shy in the comments and consider leaving a rating/review.

Want to read exclusive content and advanced chapters? Join my Patreon!

Join our Discord to chat about the story!

From the corner of my eye, I notice Bell enter the room, slipping under the table to reach the comatose young man. She grabs him by his shirt and drags him from the room, leaving a thin trail of blood on the floor from the wound on his brow.

Most of my attention is taken by Alana. She looks ready to leap over the table at me. Instead, she retakes her chair. Her hand reaches out for my own but before I can grasp it, my chair is pushed back.

I gasp from the shock of air on my fully erect member as my wife’s warm mouth retreats from it for the first time in several minutes. The elf slowly gets to her feet, her tongue peeking out to lick up thin trails of white on her lips and chin. She watches me with amorous eyes as she drops her pants and kicks them aside.

My hands reach out to grab her waist as she climbs onto my lap. I have a moment to admire her as she rises over me, a dark green flush covering most of her face and her lips parted as she pants.

In an uncharacteristic move, she lowers herself onto me slowly, taking me inch by inch until I’m buried to the hilt. Then she begins to grind her hips, the complete opposite of her usual wild bouncing when she’s on top.

“This is what our star wants, hm?” she whispers against my lips. My hands move to her ass, gripping it tightly. “Slow. Sweet.” She ducks her head, burying her nose into the crook of my neck. “Is she watching?”

Of course she is. She’s moved beyond a hand hovering over the front of her pants. It’s in there, the horny blond not caring for appearances anymore as she watches us intently while seeing to her own pleasure. A probably bad idea strikes me and, mind compromised by lust, the words tumble out of my mouth before I can stop them. “Come here.”

Alana freezes. Then she gets up, walking over on shaking legs to stand next to me. I motion for her to bow her head and consciously think of producing the aphrodisiac concocted with the help of a succubus. The trace amounts in my scent and bodily fluids were enough to drive away her inhibitions. I’m eager to see what the full dose will do.

I don’t need to speak my request for Alana to know what I want. Her gaze bounces between Kierra’s grinding hips and my hand, a single finger coated with a thin sheen of clear liquid extended from my closed fist.

She grasps my wrist with parted lips, chest rising and falling with her heavy breaths as she brings the hand closer to her mouth. Her lips tremble as she slowly puts the finger in her mouth. I hum from a combination of her shy expression as she envelopes my finger in her warm mouth and my wife’s ministrations.

Alana licks and sucks on my finger like it’s coated in honey, even past the point when my excretions are gone. It takes a bit of effort to extract it from her sucking lips and she lets out a little whine that makes the predator in me purr in delight.

My wet hand tugs on the waist of her pants. “Take them off.”

Lips pursed in a cute pout, Alana slowly pushes them down, pressing her thighs together once she steps out of them. She bows her head, somehow managing to give the appearance of looking up at me shyly despite being the one standing.

“Touch yourself,” I breathe. “I want to see.”

She bites her lower lip, eyes hesitant, but she follows my direction. A hand settles over her crotch and slowly begins to rub while she makes soft, pitiable sounds.

“Does it feel good?”

She makes a vague affirmative sound.

“Mm, but it’s not enough, is it? You don’t want your hand pleasuring you right now. You want me. My fingers. My tongue. My cock.”

She whines louder, hand moving faster.

“You want to be where she is, don’t you?” I deliver the statement with a sharp slap to Kierra’s ass. My wife laughs before increasing her pace. “I want you here too, sweetie. I’ve been dreaming of fucking you since I got this body. But I won’t. Not yet.”

“Noooo.” Her hand stops moving so I grab it. “Ahhh!” She moans in surprise as I force two of her own fingers into her opening, moving them in and out until she continues on her own. “I…I want…”

My hands move to Kierra’s waist, pushing. She stands and backs up as I move toward her. When her ass hits the table, I lift her onto it, moving between her legs. She wraps them around my waist as I plant my hands on either side of her. In a rare moment of soft intimacy, I stare into her eyes, more green than gold in the light, as I push inside her. She sighs, her legs pulling me tighter and fighting to hold me in place as I pull out.

However, she’s taken at least half a dozen of my loads. Her body is warm and pliant, her eyes hazy. The lust has sapped the strength from her body. Her ferocity is still there, unable to be fully extinguished, but its tame as long as she’s getting what she wants. And I give it to her, slowly increasing my speed until our hips are slapping together.

I want Alana to see why I’m so worried about crossing this line with her. To know what’s waiting for her. But mainly, I want to hear the cute sounds she makes standing in the middle of my dining room pleasuring herself while begging for my attention.

“Lou…hah, ahhh, I…I want…”

I groan as Kierra’s walls constrict around me as she climaxes, her head banging against the table as she throws it back. It’s enough to set me off as well. I fuck her through our pleasure and it’s soon mounting again as my gift, sensitive after spewing my load inside my wife, sends sharps spikes of pleasure through my body with each thrust.

“I want it…want…”

The table bounces and shifts as I ruthlessly fuck the horny elf and she moves against me just as desperately. There is a sharp cracking sound as one of the legs threatens to give way but Kierra slams a hand on the top. A green glow spreads over the wood, repairing and reinforcing it. Her other hand pulls me down until she can wrap an arm around my neck to drag me into a sloppy kiss.

“I’m going to…Lou, I…ahhn~”

“Fuuuuuck,” I moan, eyes threatening to roll back as Kierra’s tight walls become even tighter and start to move. They milk me, drawing another climax from me without me moving. “What are you doing to me, you crazy elf?” I try to mumble but the words are garbled as she sticks her tongue in my mouth. My wife is beyond words. There’s only one thing she wants from me.

As our coupling gets wilder, the table can’t hold up. After a particularly powerful push of my hips, it snaps in two and we fall to the ground. That’s not even enough for us to pause but Kierra does use the opportunity to roll on top of me. I thrust up into her just as eagerly and she rides my bucking hips, large breasts bouncing enticingly as she fondles my own.

-

Sometime later, we rest, not done but content enough to spare a few minutes to catch our breaths. The lustful fog covering my mind recedes, allowing me to think, though my mind drifts in the afterglow. The sun, which was on its way down, is completely gone, replaced by a dark sky.

A slurping sound interrupts my lazy thoughts. I raise my head, peering down our intertwined bodies to a bobbing blond head. Alana, now naked, is on her hands and knees, head bowed and tongue extended as she licks our combined cum, mostly mine with my enhanced output, off the floor while moaning softly.

As if feeling my gaze on her, she raises her head, meeting my gaze with hooded eyes as she swallows her most recent taste. Holding my gaze, she gravitates from the floor to my leg, running her tongue over my sweaty skin. Her gaze drops as she focuses on her treat and I’m surprised that she doesn’t discriminate in her meal, running her tongue over any green skin she comes across as she moves up my body.

Chuckling, I close my eyes, letting her enjoy herself as I prepare myself for round two.

154