Chapter 32
3.9k 11 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Almost 3,000 words and some possible fan service.

After a long night of fighting a raging fire, the heroes and firemen were exhausted. No one was surprised when no other firetrucks showed up or the other hero agencies didn't bother sending a representative to check on things.

Thanks to the unofficial information that Tanya and Izuku had discovered, the heroes and civil services were all being paid off to ignore the gangs and their territories. It was why there was a lot more crime in the area and why some villains made their hideouts there. It was something that Tanya and Izuku were going to deal with, once they found some actual paperwork. Word of mouth from criminals didn't count.

The two exhausted heroes held each other and walked beside a happy and tired Single Item Girl as they went back to Mr. Brave's hero agency. The three of them had worked ten times harder than the others to keep the fires contained and no one acknowledged that. It was a little annoying, because not feeling appreciated for your efforts would make a hero's attitude drop almost as fast as berating them.

Tanya and Izuku had only been at the agency for two days and the heroes and interns had shown a marked improvement in their attitudes because of Izuku's praises, especially Wiggleman.

“That was the scariest thing I've ever done and the most fun I've ever had!” Single Item Girl exclaimed as they entered the building.

Izuku chuckled. “Tanya's words this morning about things not always being as exciting as that gang fight, might have been a bit premature.”

The girl laughed and reached up to pull off her costume hood and revealed that she had long blonde hair in a bun on her head. She reached back and pulled out the pins and her hair flopped down as if it weighed a lot. She shook her head for several seconds and her hair fluffed right out.

“Ohhh, that feels so nice after having it tied up so much.” Single Item Girl said.

“I cut my hair for flying purposes.” Tanya said.

Single Item Girl looked at her as Tanya took off her hat. “I like that bob and pixie mix cut.” She reached over and touched the little ponytail. “I see you're like me and didn't get rid of it all.”

Tanya shook her head. “My mom liked seeing it like this.”

The girl's face went sad and her hand dropped. “I heard your speech about that. I'm really sorry.”

“Thanks.” Tanya said and tucked her hat under her arm. “Do you mind if we visit you tomorrow? Izuku and I have a lot of ideas to discuss with you about your quirk.”

“After what Izuku showed me tonight about it? I think I'd like talking to you a lot more about it.” Single Item Girl said and pulled off the thin goggles she wore because of the fire. “I'm Ling.”

“Not that you need the introductions; but, I'm Tanya and that's Izuku.” Tanya said and then she smiled. “You've got a bit of soot and dirt there.”

“I do? Where?” Ling asked and touched the cheek of her own face.

“All over! Ha!” Tanya laughed.

Ling looked surprised for a second, then she laughed, too.

Izuku smiled at the both of them. “We all need a good bath, I think.”

“That's a great idea.” Ling said and unzipped her coat as they went up the stairs. “Ugh, I can still smell the smoke.”

“We'll have to get up early to wash our outfits and freshen them up.” Izuku said.

“Good idea.” Tanya said and then yawned. “Then again, it's already morning. I doubt we're getting any sleep before our shift starts.”

“I'm declaring the day off tomorrow.” Mr. Brave's voice came from behind them. “Get cleaned up and get a good rest. You all worked hard and need it.”

“Thank you, sir.” Some of the others said.

“I'm going to soak for an hour!” Ling said and opened the door to her room. “See you later!”

“See you.” Tanya said and went into Izuku's room and not her own.

Izuku didn't say anything and followed her inside. The two of them stripped off down to their underwear and hung their costumes up to try and air them out, then they looked at each other.

“You don't have to do this.” Izuku whispered. “We've always kept our underwear on and...” His voice cut off as Tanya pulled off the sports bra that she always wore. His mind whirled over getting to see her topless for the very first time and seeing those perky breasts... and then she pulled off her panties. He choked at the sight of her fully revealed and he couldn't stop staring.

Tanya smiled at his expression and walked by him. She felt his eyes staring at her ass and she didn't bother trying to sway her hips or anything. It wasn't necessary. No, she had his full attention and she felt her heart go pitter-patter and she hid her blush by going to the tub and started the water. When she bent over to adjust the taps, a thrill went through her, because she knew Izuku was seeing a lot more of her than he ever saw before.

“T-T-Tanya... you... you're killing me.” Izuku whispered from behind her.

Tanya chuckled and stood up straight to turn and look at him, then it was her turn to catch her breath. She had seen his muscular body hundreds of times in various states of undress, with only underwear and even speedos when they went to the beach. But this, the sight she saw in front of her, couldn't compare.

Izuku stood there in all his naked glory, his member fully erect and revealed for the first time in her presence. She had seen it a lot through his underwear and his clothing, and she even sat on his lap and felt it dozens of times. It was a game they played, just to see who would say something first. Neither of them did.

“I-Izuku.” Tanya whispered back. “You're a magnificent physical specimen.”

Izuku blushed and ducked his head slightly, then he took a deep breath and looked back at her. “No, you are.” He said, confidently. “I've never seen someone so sexy before and that's after I've seen Mina in a string bikini.”

Tanya blushed and gave him a very pleased smile. “So, do you want to lather me up and...”

Izuku had the soap and was knelt right in front of her instantly with his hands lathered up and ready.

“I'll take that as a yes.” Tanya said and lightly touched the cheeks of his face. “Thank you for what you did tonight.”

Izuku's hands lightly touched her belly and he rubbed his hands up her sides. “I would have done more if you didn't want people to talk to.”

Tanya gave him an manic grin and touched his hands, then pulled them up to place them on her breasts. Both she and Izuku moaned as he gripped her firmly and gently. The soap was used liberally as Izuku massaged her and felt her up and Tanya's hands were lathered and she rubbed his chest as well. The both of them were happy with what they were doing.

It was the first time that they had touched each other like that, intentionally intimately, despite the reason being a bath. They looked into each other's eyes and slid closer to rub each other's backs while hugging. With her standing and him kneeling, she had the position of power and it was her decision to do more or to keep things like they were.

Tanya knew he did it like this on purpose and she appreciated his diligence to give her the power, even though he was so much bigger than her and was much stronger. She let him rub her ass for several minutes, long past where she was clean, and she leaned down to press her lips to his.

“MMmmmm!” Izuki moaned as she kissed him thoroughly.

Tanya almost laughed at his reaction, because she was the one that was supposed to make that sound. She was the girl in this relationship... and then she caught her breath. No, I'm not. She realized. I'm the one in control. I'm the one that dictates things. He always defers to me... and I love him for that.

Izuku was in heaven. He was being kissed by the person he loved more than anything in the world. Then he felt her ease off on her hug. He started to doubt things and his lips faltered slightly, then he caught his breath as he felt a dainty hand slide down his extremely hard manhood.

“OHHH!” Izuku moaned loudly and immediately shot his load out over her hand, arm, and thighs. His eyes snapped open to look at Tanya, scared that he had just ruined everything by ejaculating as soon as she touched him. Instead, he blushed deeply at the very happy expression on Tanya's face.

“My Izuku.” Tanya whispered. “You've been waiting for me to touch you for so long that you couldn't hold back?”

Izuku nodded several times, his blush not fading at all.

“You're such a good boy.” Tanya breathed and her hand kept stroking him. “I wonder how you would react if this thing went into a certain place.”

Izuku moaned again and he twitched in her hand and a bit more squirted out for her.

Tanya let a manic grin show on her face before she kissed him again and kept stroking him. She felt very empowered with the strongest man she had ever met, literally in the palm of her hand. He could beat her in a fight and she knew that if it ever came down to a real fight, he would let her kill him, just so he wouldn't have to hurt her.

Tanya broke the kiss and looked into his half lidded eyes. “Into the tub.”

Izuku covered them in green lightning bolts and they were instantly in the water. The water splashed out and all over them and then the floor. “Oops.”

Tanya laughed and didn't bother reaching for the taps to turn them off. They needed a lot more water now. “It's all right. It just extends our time in here together.”

Izuku nodded and the two of them continued to wash each other in places that neither of them had touched before and when Izuku tried to rub Tanya between her legs a little too much, she stopped him.

“Not yet.” Tanya whispered and saw his slightly sad face. “Shh, It's okay. I'm saving my very first orgasm for you.”

Izuku looked a little confused, because shouldn't he get it now if it was for him?

“I want to feel you inside of me when I do.” Tanya purred.

“Oooohhhh!” Izuku moaned and ejaculated again.

“You really can't wait for it, can you?” Tanya asked.

“No. No no no no, I can't!” Izuku said.

“Then you better dry me off and take me to bed.” Tanya suggested. A second later, she was dry and laying on Izuku's bed with a very happy face looking down at her. Izuku wore a matching manic grin on his face as he looked down at a very sexy Tanya looking up at him.

“I want to go down on you and make you come as much as you did to me.” Izuku said and used his hands to spread her legs. “I won't defy you or deny what you want first.”

Tanya's heart went pitter-patter as he climbed on top of her and positioned himself at her opening. “Izuku.”

“I love you more than life itself.” Izuku said and pushed himself inside.

“OHHHHH!” Tanya moaned and came hard as Izuku tore through her hymen and she didn't feel it. All she felt was his powerful thrust into her most sensitive place. She hadn't even played with herself since coming to this world and the very first sexual experience for this body made her mind almost explode with pleasure.

Izuku saw her joyous face and was happy to have given her exactly what she wanted. He started to move in and out of her and kissed her deeply as she came and came, over and over, and they moaned into each other's mouths as Izuku had his way with her. His heart nearly exploded with how happy he was about making Tanya so happy.

Tanya was in heaven. She had never felt so much pleasure before and she could almost feel how much Izuku loved her. Not just her body, either. He loved her mind and her ruthlessness. He did everything she asked him to do, debated with her when he thought her decisions were not going to help her, and then would work to fix her mistakes. He was the best thing to ever happen to her.

He is also wrecking me with his magnificent penis! Tanya thought and started to laugh into his mouth. She didn't stop kissing Izuku as she laughed maniacally at the power that she had unwittingly given to him. She knew, without a doubt, that she would give him anything to keep this feeling inside of her.

Tanya's body had been secretly craving him for years without her realizing it. With all his light touches and caresses, with her teasing him back with letting him touch her places she didn't touch herself, she wanted... no needed... to repay him for it all. He ignored the other more beautiful girls for her and she knew that was such a rare thing.

All that time that she had been calling him hers and revelled in the truth that he was, she had been his as well. Now that she admitted that to herself, she gave herself over to him fully. Her eyes flickered to gold several times and she broke the kiss to look into Izuku's eyes. He saw her eyes changing from ice blue to gold and smiled.

“More?” Izuku asked.

“More.” Tanya said back.

Izuku let the green lightning bolts flow over his body as Tanya used her quirk to reinforce herself, then they both started to go at it like superheroes. The bed cracked and broke under the strain of hundreds of thrusts; but, they didn't fall to the floor. They floated in the same spot, thanks to Tanya's quirk.

Without the restriction of a bed, they rotated up and changed positions. Tanya started to ride Izuku and he hugged her hips as she showed him just how powerful she was. He had already finished several times before they started having sex and he knew he could last, now that he was actively trying to.

“Don't... hold... back!” Tanya admonished him.

“You... are!” Izuku said and felt her body grip him.

“Then... together.” Tanya said as sweat poured off of her. She hadn't moved this vigorously since the sports festival and her hands rested on his chest. She felt that he was as slick with sweat as she was and grinned at him. “I'm... close!”

“I'm way past that!” Izuku said and pulled her down hard onto himself. “AHHHHH!”

“AHHHHH!” Tanya yelled at the same time.

They both had the strongest orgasm they had ever had and they shared it together. Neither of them were worried about getting pregnant, because Tanya had always been self conscious about things like that. She didn't want any slip-ups or late night groping to lead to some of Izuku's mostly accidental spillage getting into her somehow. She was too smart for that and had taken precautions.

Tanya and Izuku hugged each other and floated gently in the air as they tried to calm their breathing. They really hadn't had a good training session in a while and they had just used some muscle groups that neither of them had used in that particular combination before. Of course, once it was done that first time, it was so much easier to cross that line and do it again.

“I love you.” Izuku whispered and pet Tanya's hair as she rested on his chest.

“I love you, too.” Tanya whispered back and then sighed.

“What is it?” Izuku asked, concerned that she was having second thoughts.

“This room isn't soundproof.” Tanya said.

Izuku blinked his eyes for a moment, then started laughing.

Tanya sat up on him to see his face as he laughed, then laughed herself. He was still inside of her and his laugh was almost transferred to her belly directly, and she liked that. She liked that a lot.

“Well, if they know anyway...” Izuku said with a huge grin.

“Round two?” Tanya asked and Izuku nodded. She leaned down to kiss him as they went at it again and they no longer cared who knew that they were having sex.

In the next room was Single Item Girl and she had heard every single thing that Izuku and Tanya did. Her bathroom was right beside theirs and she had enjoyed her bath almost as much as they did. When she went to bed, she had heard everything there as well. Her blush was almost a full body one as she played with herself and imagined that Captain Midoria was making her moan like that.

Ling had no idea that it was Izuku that had made those moaning sounds she liked so much.

117