Chapter 36
3.2k 21 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a completely fan-service chapter with lots of boinking going on. If you don't like that stuff or not fussy about it... SKIP THIS CHAPTER and DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! I didn't write it for you! You have been warned!

On a positive note, it's 3,800 words long and almost a double-length chapter.

Ling was surprised that Izuku's mother was so welcoming and had accepted her into her house without even a proper greeting. Izuku and Tanya saw this and let Inko handle it as they took off their shoes.

“Don't be so formal!” Inko said and stopped Ling before she could complete the greeting. “You're friends with my son and any of his friends are welcome to come here!” She let out a little giggle. “Maybe with you coming here today, the others might start visiting, too!”

Ling glanced at Izuku and was glad that he hadn't lied about her being the first.

“Mom likes having people to take care of.” Izuku whispered to Ling before they sat down in the living room around the large low table. Izuku sat beside Tanya and Ling sat across from them.

The three of them had shorts and t-shirts on now and put their legs under the table. Since Ling sat across from them, her legs were conveniently placed between Izuku and Tanya. The two of them exchanged looks and nodded slightly, then each gently touched Ling's feet.

Ling caught her breath at the touch, then blushed a little as her feet were picked up and put into both of their laps. A bit of soft rubbing followed and Ling relaxed and sighed in contentment.

“I think everyone had a great day today.” Izuku said.

“Even better than the last time, I imagine.” Tanya said.

Inko brought in the supper she had prepared earlier in the day and spread the dishes out. “It was so nice to hang out at the beach today.” She said and sat down. “I might even have a tan later!”

“Mitzuki sure will.” Tanya said with a laugh. “She was pretty red when we left.”

“That poor woman forgot to apply her sunscreen until it was too late.” Inko said with a shake of her head. “She's going to be sore tomorrow.”

“I'm sure a good friend can help her with skin creme.” Izuku suggested and Inko's face brightened.

“What a great idea! I'll head over as soon as her husband is off to work. He cringes when she curses so much!”

That made Izuku and Tanya laugh, only for different reasons. Izuku laughed because he was unleashing his mother on someone else and Tanya laughed because she was sure that Mitzuki had tried to entice Izuku to apply the sunscreen to her and he completely missed it.

“Let's eat!” Inko clapped her hands and they dug into the meal.

It was great, even quickly reheated, because Inko was such a great cook. The four of them sighed with happiness when most of the food was gone. Inko looked very pleased with herself and happy that the energetic teenagers had liked her food so much.

“I can't believe we're going back to school tomorrow.” Izuku said and his hand lightly rubbed Tanya's back while his other hand lightly rubbed Ling's foot on his lap.

“I know. It feels like we've been working for a long time.” Tanya said, alluding to their after-hours activities without giving anything away. Her hands were rubbing Ling's other foot.

“I get... what you mean.” Ling said and tried to not moan as her slightly sore feet were rubbed. “The altered shifts the new director made for us were a lot better for both patrols and morale.”

Izuku smiled and moved his hand from Tanya's back to put his arm over her shoulders. “That's because Tanya made them.”

“What?” Ling asked, surprised.

“We analyzed the heroes and the sidekicks, their powers, and their compatibility. Tanya drew up the best schedule to make the most use of both the heroes and their time.”

“It was also more efficient.” Tanya said and dug her thumbs into the sole of Ling's foot. She smiled when she saw the other girl's shoulders slumped. “Mr. Brave really was struggling to keep the place running.”

Izuku nodded. “He needed to retire, no matter what happened.”

“We recommended the other heroes get extended vacations before they returned to their heavily modified duties.” Tanya said and let Ling's foot go, only to see the girl frown slightly. Perfect. She thought. “Let's move this discussion to Izuku's room and stop boring his mom.”

Inko chose the perfect time to yawn.

Izuku chuckled. “Let's help clear the dishes and we can get out of her way.”

Inko didn't protest this time and let the kids help her clean up. She really was tired after having fun earlier and appreciated the help. The dishes were quickly washed, dried, and put away.

Izuku hugged his mom. “Thanks again for today, mom.” He said and kissed her cheek.

Inko blushed. “Izuku! You have friends over!”

“I don't think he minds showing off that he loves you, Inko.” Tanya said.

“Oh, you! Get out of here!” Inko said and shooed them away.

Tanya grinned at her and took Izuku's hand, then took Ling's hand. “The bedroom is this way.”

Ling blushed a little and went with them to Izuku's room. Inside was a sight to her eyes. A large shelf of black journals was on one wall and another wall was covered in shelves full of All Might merchandise. The third wall had a window big enough to crawl through and the last wall had maps, tactical drawings of buildings, costume designs, equipment designs, and a few other things that she couldn't make out at a glance.

“We've started calling this the 'situation room'.” Izuku said with a laugh and sat down on the chair in front of the desk under the wall of maps.

“Yeah, whatever situation we're in, it's in this room.” Tanya joked and Izuku laughed.

“You guys.” Ling stared at all of the stuff in the room. “You're really into the hero scene.”

“I was a huge All Might fanboy.” Izuku admitted. “He's my idol and he's also the second best thing to happen to me.”

Tanya barked a laugh and sat down on his lap. “I'm the best, apparently.”

Ling blinked her eyes at them for a moment. If Tanya had a hand in making Izuku like he is, then she had to agree. He was smart, sexy, and powerful. He was also cool and made her feel special with only an offhand comment. Also, seeing him with those pretty girls today and he didn't ogle them or tried to grab them, made him that much more desirable.

When that frog-like girl had climbed on top of him and he held her so tenderly as they walked around, she really wanted it to be her. She kind of got lost in her thoughts and didn't notice Tanya and Izuku exchanging looks and having a whispered discussion.

“I better get a shower.” Izuku said and stood with Tanya still in his arms. He put her down and gave her a kiss on the lips before he left the room.

“Don't take long! I need one, too.” Tanya said and he waved back at her.

“Um... you... you're not...” Ling's voice dropped to a whisper. “...joining him?”

Tanya smirked at her and now knew that Ling had been listening to her and Izuku in the bathroom at the hero agency. “I would; but, I don't want to leave our guest alone for that long.”

Ling blushed as she thought about that.

“We rinsed off at the beach and that isn't quite good enough to sleep comfortably later.” Tanya said and sat down on the chair. “Have a seat.”

Ling's eyes went to the bed and remembered Tanya's words about taking an advantage when it was offered. She ignored the bed and carefully sat down across Tanya's lap. She braced her arms on the back of the chair to try and mitigate some of her weight, then Tanya moved slightly and she had to sit down fully.

Ling blushed and turned her head away. “S-sorry. I hope I'm not too heavy.”

Tanya laughed softly. “Izuku sits on my lap, so you're no trouble.”

“H-he does?” Ling asked, surprised.

“We switch it up, sometimes.” Tanya said. “It keeps things interesting.”

“Really?” Ling asked and looked back at her as she licked her lips. She thought about Izuku being above her and kissing her like she was the one in charge and she liked that thought.

Tanya recognized that look and smiled as she ran her hand over the outside of Ling's thigh. “Izuku likes it sometimes when I take control.”

Ling shivered slightly from the touch and because she didn't realize that she might like to be in control of Izuku. She doubted she would want to do it all the time, though. She liked it too much when the guy took control and made her feel good. She wouldn't want to give that up completely.

“Izuku was right. You're very pretty.” Tanya whispered in her ear.

Ling blushed and turned slightly to look into her eyes. “I... I think you're pretty, too.”

Tanya lifted a hand and cupped the side of her face to gently pull Ling close. She didn't fight the motion and their lips met. Ling felt a thrill go through her and she put her arms around Tanya's neck and really got into kissing her. Tanya let her hands drift over Ling's body and gave her light caresses on the inside of her thighs, across part of her ass, and grazed the side of her breasts. Ling moaned at each slightly intimate touch.

They made out like that for about ten minutes before they heard the bedroom door open. They broke the kiss and had similar horny looks on their faces as they turned to look at Izuku standing there wearing just a towel.

“I think a shower can wait.” Tanya whispered and Ling nodded several times. “Izuku, get on the bed.”

Izuku knew an order when he heard it and laid down in the middle of the bed. He was to be completely compliant because of her tone of voice and he would do anything she wanted.

Tanya helped Ling stand, then stood herself and locked the bedroom door. She took Ling's hand and brought her to the bed. “You can do the honors.” She said and waved at the towel.

Ling caught her breath and stared at Tanya in disbelief.

“If you don't want to see it first...” Tanya started to say and Ling jumped on the bed and yanked open the towel that was hiding a very nice piece of manhood.

“Oh, my.” Ling whispered and stared at it, then imagined it becoming erect. “Oh, my!”

“I know.” Tanya said and started to strip off. “My Izuku is magnificent.”

Ling nodded and glanced back to see Tanya taking off her shorts and then her bikini. She thought that was a brilliant idea and rolled off the bed, yanked everything off in barely a few seconds, and was back on the bed to stare at Tanya finishing up getting naked.

“Izuku really likes it when I do this.” Tanya said and turned around, then bent over to show herself.

Ling gasped at the sight and Izuku's practically instant erection.

“You see? He loves this thing.” Tanya said and reached between her legs and started to rub herself.

Izuku couldn't resist and started stroking himself as Tanya played with herself.

“Oh... my...” Ling whispered as she watched Tanya and Izuku masturbating. She had never seen anything like it before and she couldn't stop watching.

“I think...” Tanya said between panting breaths. “...I need... a tongue to help.”

Ling almost drooled, because she knew what that meant. Quid-pro-quo. She was across the bed and knelt on the floor behind Tanya, tilted her head back enough to see Izuku's face, then she dug her tongue into Tanya's dripping opening.

“Holy crap!” Izuku gasped and his hand stroked himself faster as he watched another girl eat out his girlfriend.

Tanya's moans let him know that she was enjoying it as well.

Izuku watched for several minutes until he saw Tanya coming and Ling's throat worked to swallow it. He couldn't hold it in anymore seeing that. “I'm... I'm gonna blow!”

“Ling! Catch it!” Tanya ordered.

Ling hopped up from the floor, as if on automatic pilot, and dove for Izuku on the bed.

Izuku moaned as another girl wrapped her soaked mouth over his raging erection and started sucking. He stared at a satisfied Tanya and then he unloaded into Ling's mouth.

Ling moaned and did her best to take it all, just like she did with Tanya. It was just as delicious from him and she worked hard to take it all and not waste anything. She didn't stop, though. She gave Izuku the same amount of time as she gave Tanya and Izuku rewarded her by coming again.

Ling sucked it all up and lifted her head to look at Izuku with a dreamy expression on her face. “You're both...” She licked her lips. “...really tasty.”

“Let's see if you are as well.” Tanya said and climbed onto the bed.

Ling moaned loudly as Tanya dove between her legs and Izuku attacked her breasts. She put one hand on Tanya's head and one on Izuku's, then dug her fingers through their hair to encourage them. She was floating on shared pleasure already and she hadn't even come yet, then she suddenly did and she screamed out her pleasure.

“Your turn, Izuku.” Tanya said and moved up to let Izuku go between Ling's legs.

“Ohhhhh...” Ling moaned and grabbed Tanya by the neck and pulled her down into a passionate kiss. They made out until Ling came again and yelled her pleasure into Tanya's mouth.

Tanya and Izuku sat up on the bed and looked down at the young woman that was staring up at them with adoration on her face.

“I hope you're ready for this.” Tanya said to Ling and nodded at Izuku.

“Breaching defenses.” Izuku said and rubbed the tip over Ling's dripping opening, then he shoved himself inside of her right to the hilt.

“OHHHHHH!” Ling moaned loudly and came.

“Nice one, Izuku. She came from the first entrance, too.” Tanya complimented him.

“Th-thanks.” Izuku said with a blush.

“Now make her feel all of you and finger me at the same time.” Tanya said and laid down beside Ling.

Izuku started to move his hips and Ling started to pant right away. His fingers slipped into Tanya's opening and he quickly found one of her good spots and teased it mercilessly, just how she liked it.

Both girls were moaning and enjoying Izuku's well practised skills for quite some time before they both came. Since Izuku had already, he was good to go for a lot longer than that.

Tanya crawled on top of Ling and rubbed herself on the other girl, stimulating both of their nubs. “Fuck us at the same time.” She ordered and Izuku let the little green lightning bolts flow over him and did so. He was in and out of them so fast that they couldn't tell if he was actually doing the other girl.

They both soon came again and Izuku didn't stop. He knew Tanya wanted a continuous orgasm and he would give it to Ling as well. His hands rubbed their breasts as he screwed them both at the same time, usually a physical impossibility, except for those weird quirks that no one talked about. They stayed in that position until Izuku warned them that he was going to blow again.

“I'm taking this one.” Tanya said and Izuku shoved himself deep inside of her and let it go. “Mmmm.”

Ling was catching her breath after getting railed so much in so short of a time and looked up to see Tanya's satisfied face and was surprised that Izuku's penis wasn't in her mouth.

“You... wait, he didn't... oh!” Ling said when she understood. “Me, too! Me, too!”

“I've taken precautions.” Tanya said and gave her several kisses. “Are you on the pill or anything?”

Ling's face went sad. “No, I... I didn't expect...” She blushed before she lied. “I brought condoms.”

Tanya smiled and nodded. “Izuku.” She said in her command voice.

“One filled condom coming right up.” Izuku said and Ling felt a slightly different pressure between her legs. It showed on her face, too.

“Yes, it feels different.” Tanya told her. “Why else do you think I make sure I'm in control for things like this?”

“Good... point.” Ling said and started panting. “He... he's very... GOOD!” She yelled as she came. Izuku had started playing with her nub. She started moaning again as Tanya kissed her and played with her breasts.

Izuku made sure to not hurt Ling as he sped up his movements. He wanted to make Tanya happy by giving Ling her reward of feeling full inside because of him. He cheated a little by giving his erection extra strokes with his hand between thrusts, speeding up his own ejaculation. It didn't take long before he was ready.

“Here it comes!” Izuku exclaimed and Ling hugged Tanya close and moaned into her mouth as Izuku plunged in as far as he could go and unloaded inside of her. He stayed still and let the condom do its work as he filled it up.

“Mmmm.” Ling moaned and Tanya broke the kiss. “So... full.”

“Show her, Izuku.” Tanya said and rolled to the side as Izuku very slowly pulled out. Ling had become tighter after he came, as if her body didn't want to let anything escape, and he gripped the condom as the receptacle on the end almost got stuck.

“So tight.” Izuku commented as the end finally popped out. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled Ling's chest without sitting down. The quite full condom hung over Ling's face and she stared up at the bulbous thing that was almost twice as wide as Izuku's erection.

“That... that much was inside of me?” Ling asked with wonder in her voice.

“He is a wonder.” Tanya said and lightly pet the condom. “I'm temped to tie this off and let you take it home.”

Ling shivered at the thought and licked her lips.

“It's full of spermicide, so it won't taste as good with them dead or feel as good inside without them being able to swim around.” Tanya whispered.

“I know. It's just... the thought...” Ling whispered and shivered again, because she felt so dirty while she thought about inserting it and breaking it, or turning it inside out and using her fingers. She even considered drinking it anyway, even if it was a bit sour. The thrill made her shiver again. Tanya nodded at Izuku and he slid the condom off right over Ling's face.

Tanya took it, quickly tied it off, and laid in on Ling's chest. “Consider this a gift from your friends.”

“Ohhh!” Ling moaned and came again.

“Now we really need a shower.” Tanya said. “Izuku, give me a hand. Ling needs a bit of rest first.”

Izuku nodded and they left a conflicted Ling on the bed. “Do you think she'll keep it?” He asked when they entered the bathroom.

“She's not as secure in what she wants as she thought she was.” Tanya said and they quickly lathered up. “It's a forty-thirty-thirty chance if she'll keep it, drink it, or insert it.”

“I think she'll keep it.” Izuku said and kissed her before he knelt and washed her between the legs. “It was the first time we did that and she's going to want to keep that memory for a while.”

“Thank you for being so accommodating.” Tanya said and ignored him grabbing her ass more than necessary. She knew he loved her ass, so it was okay.

“I know you like girls, too.” Izuku said and kissed her nub before he stood up to wash her chest. “I'm just happy to make you happy, you know that.”

Tanya smirked. “Getting to fuck another girl had nothing to do with it?”

“I wouldn't even look at her without your permission.” Izuku said and then smirked back. “If she starts taking precautions as well, you're gonna want to feel how tight she is after I finish inside of her. It was like a vise.”

Tanya chuckled. “You just want to see me eat your come from another girl.”

“Of course I do. I love you.” Izuku said with a straight face, then they both laughed.

Tanya washed Izuku up, giving him a few jerks as well for good measure, then they went back to the bedroom. Ling was sitting up and she had the used condom clutched in her hand. It was still full.

“Your turn in the shower.” Tanya said and grabbed a pair of underwear to put on.

Ling nodded and stood, then looked at the condom in her hand.

Tanya chuckled and opened a drawer to get a plastic ziplock bag and added the condom to it. “There.” She said and dropped it onto Ling's discarded clothing. “Go have fun showering.”

Ling looked confused until Izuku took her hand. Her eyes widened and she gave Tanya a surprised look as he led her from the room.

“See you in half an hour.” Tanya said and pulled on jogging pants before she grabbed one of Izuku's t-shirts. She knew he liked seeing her wearing his things.

Ling made a happy sound before the bathroom door closed. Her moans weren't muffled at all as the water started up and she ordered Izuku to do her as hard as she could stand it.

Inko was in her bedroom and pistoned her arms as she used a specially ordered dildo to slide in and out between her legs. “My sweet boy... making friends.” She whispered and moved her arms faster. She was getting close again and she panted as her arms strained. She really liked this new dildo, because it was called the All Might Special: Pussy Smash!

It was supposed to be modelled after All Might's actual penis and oh boy, did she smash it in there... until it bottomed out inside of her and she groaned in pleasure. She came pretty hard and squirted out over her hands and onto the bed. It added to the soaked area already there, because that was her fourth time. She hadn't known that she could enjoy that knocking feeling inside of her, something that her ex-husband had never been able to do or reach.

“I hope that... Izuku brings more friends over... to visit.” Inko whispered and hugged the drenched dildo as she drifted off to sleep. She was sated and satisfied and also happy that her little boy was finding more people to care for him like Tanya did.

87