Chapter 44
1.7k 13 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Woooow.” Izuku sighed with contentment. His arms were wrapped around Tanya's smaller body with loving care and his hands caressed the smooth skin of her back. He just had the most intense and exhaustive sex that he had ever had, and that was saying something. The pools of sweat on the bed below him proved it.

“I think I need Recovery Girl again.” Tanya said and Izuku laughed. “It's not funny. I might be permanently bow-legged now.”

Izuku laughed harder and hugged her tighter before releasing her. “I wasn't that enthusiastic, was I?”

Tanya lifted her head from his chest to look into his eyes. “You're still rock hard inside of me and it's been almost twenty minutes since we stopped moving. What do you think?”

“I think you're gorgeous and I can never have enough of you. What's your point?” Izuku asked with a huge grin on his face.

Tanya laughed and clenched down there, giving Izuku a squeeze.

“Ohhh, do that again.” Izuku said and kissed her, then he rolled her over and went at her again.

Ten minutes later, Tanya felt full again and cuddled into his side.

Izuku lightly stroked her back again. “Okay, maybe I was a little enthusiastic.”

Tanya's hand rubbed over his chest. “I'm too tired for Recovery Girl's powers to work anyway.”

Izuku chuckled. “Then rest and let me hold you for as long as you can stand it.”

“So, forever.” Tanya said without thinking about it and felt Izuku stiffen beside her. “Izuku...”

“I... I know what you meant.” Izuku whispered and the tension in his body disappeared.

“Izuku.” Tanya said with authority.

“I pledged to be your partner in all things.” Izuku said in a normal voice. “I was just surprised to hear you acknowledge it.”

Tanya sighed and her hand moved to his face and she turned his head to look at her. “We're much too young to worry about marriage and things. We've got work to do. Work that's been delayed.”

Izuku nodded. “Let me fill you in on what's been happening.” He said and then told her all about the teacher's meeting, the released video of their exam, and UA and All Might being dragged through the mud for doing that to their top students. There was also a huge surge in villain activity that the various hero agencies were having a difficult time dealing with.

“You made All Might retire because of me.” Tanya whispered.

“I almost killed him and told him I should for what he did to you.” Izuku said and saw her nod. “He's almost recovered now.”

“Almost?” Tanya asked.

“According to Recovery Girl, the bones I broke in his arms and chest would be easy to take care of if his stamina and immune system weren't already compromised.”

Tanya nodded. “Since he's reduced to using his powers for only a few hours a day, his percentage of stamina would be very low when compared to a normal person.”

“You got it. His body was already fighting against severe damage before I hurt him. He's going to be under her care for another week at least.”

Tanya laid there and thought about things. With All Might out of the picture, she was sure that Being X would be spreading around, almost completely unchecked. “We definitely have a lot of work to do.”

“As soon as you can walk straight again, we can start.” Izuku joked and Tanya slapped his chest. “What? That one was funny.”

Tanya laughed softly and healed herself several times. She felt her thighs return to their normal positions and she wouldn't be walking odd when she tried. No one would know they had sex, unless someone told them or had seen it.

“Come on. We need to wash up and prepare for the waterworks.” Tanya said and climbed off of the bed.

Izuku watched her and admired her as she walked normally to the bathroom.

“Are you staring at my ass again?” Tanya asked without turning around.

“I had to check that you're okay.” Izuku said to make her laugh and followed her.

*

“YOU'RE OKAY!” Izuku's mother Inko yelled and lunged before she hugged Tanya tightly.

“That's... debatable... now.” Tanya managed to say as her breath was squeezed out of her. She was also lucky to not get soaked by Inko's flowing tears.

“Inko, let her go before Recovery Girl makes her stay another day.” Miss Jasina said with a laugh.

Inko let her go and blushed. “I'm sorry. I just... Izuku was...”

“I know.” Tanya said and held on for a moment before letting go as well.

“I'm so happy you're okay.” Miss Jasina said and hugged her charge.

“So is Izuku.” Tanya said and hugged her back.

“He really is! So are we!” Inko said happily and her tears slowed down. “So is everyone else!”

“Everyone else?” Tanya asked, slightly confused. “Why does that sound ominous?”

“You'll see.” Miss Jasina said as she took her hand and led her out of the room.

“I'm not going to like this, am I?” Tanya asked as her guardian signed her out of the hospital wing.

“That depends on if you like media attention.” Izuku said as the doors opened and hundreds of flashbulbs went off and lit the whole place up.

Tanya stood there and stared at the very large group of reporters and camera people taking video and pictures. “I'm glad I cleaned up first and dressed properly.”

“I wouldn't let you go anywhere without looking your best.” Miss Jasina said and put an arm over her shoulders. “The press conference awaits!”

“Press conference?” Tanya asked.

“Everyone in the country is waiting for you to tell them your version of events.” Miss Jasina said and led her out the doors with Izuku and Inko right behind them.

Everyone was shouting questions and kept taking pictures and video.

“As you can see, they are eager to know what you think and to find out that you're fully recovered.” Miss Jasina said and Tanya nodded. “I've got some notes for you to go over beforehand, just in case Izuku left anything out.”

“I thought everyone saw the video.” Tanya said as she sat behind the table that had been set up on a small platform in front of hundreds of chairs.

“They did.” Izuku said and sat beside her. “It's over a hundred million views now.”

Tanya blinked her eyes at him. “It's only been a week!”

“I know.” Izuku said and leaned in to kiss her.

More flashbulbs went off and there was a collective 'aww' from all of the women in the audience.

“Bastard.” Tanya whispered with a smile on her face.

“Who told me that we had to give them what they want?” Izuku whispered back.

Tanya barked a laugh and gave him a quick kiss before looking down at the notes in front of her. She read them over quickly and nodded. Izuku had given her a great briefing and nothing new was in the notes.

“Is everyone seated?” A man's voice asked and the group seemed to sit as one. “Let's get this started.”

“Miss DeGraff!” “Miss DeGraff!” They all chanted to try and get her attention.

Tanya held in her laugh at them acting like dogs looking for a bone. She pointed at one smartly dressed female reporter.

“Thank you!” The woman said and stood. “Miss Okinawa, Tokyo Times. What was it like to be so severely hurt by accident?”

“Accident?” Tanya asked and pretended to be confused.

“Well, yes. UA has released several statements and done interviews about it.” Miss Okinawa said.

“Then you were misinformed.” Tanya said and held a hand out to Miss Jasina. She handed back a remote and the man running the press conference pulled down the screen behind them to reveal a large monitor.

The screen flickered to life and the meeting inside the principal's office played for everyone to see... and to their horror, they found out that it was intentional.

“Now that you've been informed properly, I can tell you that having my skull crushed was not as painful as the headache it gave me.” Tanya said. “There's not as many nerve endings there as in nearly any other part of the human body.”

“Miss DeGraff!” “Miss DeGraff!” They all chanted to try and get her attention again.

Tanya pointed to a man in the middle.

“Mister Hanabi, Hero Tribute Daily.” The man said. “Are you going to sue for the damage done to you during a school activity?”

“I can answer that.” Miss Jasina said and stepped forward. “Documents signed when attending a Hero Academy anywhere in the country, includes a non-culpability agreement. The school, teachers, and staff are not responsible for any injuries sustained at the school during school hours or during activities conducted off the campus grounds.”

Complete quiet fell over everyone at that. They had all assumed that there would be some kind of compensation for the damage done and for the young woman losing a week of her life as she recovered.

“Did you pass the exam?” A voice asked into the silence.

“I don't know.” Tanya said. “I only just woke up, spent some quality time with my partner, and came out here.”

That seemed to make them all look slightly angry, they they looked happy when they realized she came out to talk to them instead of hiding and sneaking away to go home instead.

“What are you going to do now?” Another woman asked.

“I've lost a week of time with the people I care about, had no training, made no improvements, and I missed the I-Expo.” Tanya said, making a few of them laugh.

“You didn't miss much. Some two bit villain tried to attack it and the security system killed him and his henchmen.” The same woman said. “He kept saying he was stealing some special equipment made for All Might and he has never needed any equipment! What an idiot!”

That made them all laugh, including Tanya, Izuku, his mom, and Miss Jasina.

“What do you think about All Might retiring over this?” A man asked.

“It's a disaster that's been a long time coming.” Tanya said and a few people gasped. “He was the Symbol of Peace. Just his presence alone was enough to make villains think twice about committing a crime. Now that he's officially retired, villains grow bolder and more idiotic.”

A few people laughed.

“Even two bit villains that no one would pay attention to, are robbing corner stores and gas stations. That's not right.” Tanya said. “It's not the people's fault that the villains are angry, persecuted, or fairly judged. They shouldn't have to suffer for such petty reasons.”

A lot of people nodded and made sounds of agreement.

“It's a good thing that the next Symbol of Peace is right here to take over.” Tanya said and everyone gasped. “No, not me.” She said and her hand reached to the side and took Izuku's hand. “My partner.”

The flashbulbs flared almost like miniature suns as everyone took his picture.

“Thanks a lot.” Izuku whispered under his breath.

“Stand up and give the adoring public a little show.” Tanya whispered back with a smile.

Izuku gave her a pointed look. “You know I'm not wearing my costume under this.”

“Then take care of that.” Tanya responded with a huge grin.

Izuku took a deep breath and slowly stood up as he let her hand go. “I need a moment to suit up.”

“Go ahead.” Someone said and then blinked when a gust of wind blew by and Izuku disappeared. Another gust blew by and Izuku stood there wearing his replacement uniform. He looked both stylishly militaristic and muscular, thanks to the tight fabric.

“Let me introduce you all to the next Symbol of Peace. Captain Midoria, The Super Hero Soldier.” Tanya said and clapped, which set several others to clapping, too.

“What's your mandate?” Someone asked when the clapping stopped.

“I've been commissioned to protect the people to the best of my ability.” Izuku said, proudly. “I will strive to provide the safest environment for people to live in peace.”

“You're failing at that.” A man's voice said from off to the side.

Izuku turned to face him and several more pictures were taken and only showed his calm face. “I am not allowed to use my powers without a hero license off of school grounds, so I'm going to submit my application to take the provisional license exam as soon as possible.”

“That request has already gone through.” A familiar voice said from somewhere in the crowd. “All of Class 1-A will be taking the exam next term.”

That caused a stir and half of the reporters turned to look at who spoke, only to see Aizawa standing there in his Eraserhead costume.

“Why?” Izuku asked, making everyone turn back to him.

“What do you mean?” Aizawa asked.

“Only Tanya and I were wronged and unfairly treated. Why are you forcing the entire class to take the provisional exam two years early?”

“I thought you just said you wanted to take it.” Aizawa said.

“Yes, I do. I'm more than ready to handle the pressure of hero work after all of the training Tanya and I have done. That doesn't mean everyone in my class can handle the responsibility or have full control of their powers.”

“Are you saying that you do?” Aizawa asked, curious.

Izuku let a slightly manic grin show on his face and let out some of his Fa Jin kinetic aura. It spread out over the crowd and they all felt instantly better and happier. Their backs straightened and they all smiled as they felt more energy inside of them than they ever had before.

Aizawa was shocked as he felt energized and happy, which was something he wasn't used to at all.

“Yes, I do.” Izuku said and made his hands into fists as the five feet of ground surrounding him seemed to be crushed down slightly and he lifted himself up using Float.

The flashes of pictures was furious as everyone took dozens of pictures of Izuku floating above everyone, as if he was an ascending angel.

“I give this warning to all of you villains and potential villains out there.” Izuku said and looked into the closest video camera. “I am here...” He said All Might's signature line and smiled. “...and I am coming for you.”

The crowd cheered.

68