Chapter 54
1.2k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trio didn't notice anyone following them, so they had a great time having fun at the mall. Both Tanya and Momo had Izuku blushing pretty hard as they tried on different outfits for him. They were pleased that he was flustered by them and he could only stutter his opinion in return. Both girls felt bolder because of this and did their best to give Izuku a few little thrills as they carried on and pranced around in skimpy clothing in the private changing area.

Izuku was a good sport about it and took the teasing in stride until Tanya came out of the booth wearing a peek-a-boo nightshirt and a pair of high-cut silky boy shorts. She turned around and wiggled her cute little ass at him, which was highlighted perfectly by the red cloth, and clearly showed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath them.

Luckily, Tanya had cast a sound cancelling spell on the door to the booth so that she and Momo could talk without Izuku hearing them, because Izuku's body glowed and they were both suddenly naked as he scooped Tanya up, zoomed into the booth, and slammed his rock hard erection into her from behind as hard and as fast as he could.

“OHHHH!” Tanya moaned loudly as Izuku took her right there in the clothing store and he didn't care if anyone saw or heard them... because Momo was still in the booth as well. Tanya's naked front was pressed up against her and Momo stared into her passion filled eyes while Izuku had his way with the pretty little blonde.

The silk camisole Momo had on couldn't stop either her nipples from poking out or Tanya's from poking into her chest. She wasn't sure why seeing Tanya feeling so good was making her horny, then she stopped thinking at all as Tanya kissed her passionately.

Less than a minute later, Momo was naked as well and she cried out her pleasure as Tanya sucked on one of her sensitive nipples and Izuku sucked on the other. She was suddenly upside down and had Tanya's tongue buried between her legs and Izuku's dripping erection down her throat. It seemed to go on forever and then her position was reversed.

“OHHHH!” Momo moaned loudly in an almost identical sound to what Tanya had made earlier. She had never felt so much pleasure in her life and she wasn't sure she could handle it. Just as she had that thought, she was being cuddled and both Tanya and Izuku were taking turns kissing her tenderly as Izuku slowly moved in and out of her.

That was the best thing for Momo, because right then she came. It was her very first orgasm and her very loud scream echoed in the changing booth as her body locked up and trembled. It lasted or several seconds and she was panting heavily when it was over.

“A multiple orgasm for your first time?” Tanya asked and kissed her. “Well done, Momo.”

Momo blushed at the praise for coming so hard with Tanya's boyfriend.

“Let's see if I can top that for you.” Tanya said and nodded at Izuku.

Izuku picked Momo up and moved to be behind her as he entered her again. He started rocking his hips and kept Momo steady, then Tanya knelt and started licking Momo where they were joined together. Momo cried out and came right away, then she lost all sense of propriety and gripped Tanya's hair and forced her to lick faster.

An hour later, Momo was thoroughly pleasured and had successfully proven that her first multiple orgasm had not been a fluke. Her, Tanya, and Izuku were completely covered in her quite tasty fluids and both Tanya and Izuku were taking their time to slowly lick it all up from her and each other.

“How... are we going to... explain this... to the store staff?” Momo asked and wiggled a little as two tongues caressed her skin with matching strokes.

“What's to explain?” Tanya asked and continued to lick her all over.

“We just... all over... the mess...” Momo said between panting breaths. Her nipples hadn't been this hard and sensitive before and just a light breath across them gave her tingles and shivers.

“I'll just give them a bonus after buying everything we tried on.” Izuku said and his tongue licked her near her armpit and the side of her breast.

“Mmm.” Momo moaned and blushed. “We need to go... before we get caught.”

“You're right. We should get dressed.” Tanya said and both she and Izuku gave her one last lick each, across her nipples, and Momo gasped and moaned again.

The three of them gathered up their clothes and slowly dressed, because all three of them were sensitive and certain parts had been handled a little more roughly at the start than anyone had intended.

“Thank you, Momo.” Izuku said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “We had a wonderful time on our first date.”

“I don't think we could ever top it.” Tanya admitted and kissed her other cheek. “You've made quite the impression on us, Momo.”

Momo opened her mouth to say that she hadn't and looked into their eyes that were full of sincerity. She blushed instead and nodded.

“Maybe the next time we go clothes shopping, you can do less teasing and more shopping.” Izuku said with a happy smile on his face. “That's a reluctant suggestion that I had to make.”

Tanya laughed and gathered up some clothes to hand to him. “Make yourself even more useful.”

Izuku held his arms out and Tanya and Momo piled everything onto him. He didn't complain and kept any further comments to himself as he watched them. He didn't even stop his erection from returning.

“Down, boy.” Tanya whispered and her hand gripped him lightly through his pants.

“I'm not sorry that you're both so sexy.” Izuku said and saw Momo blush again.

Tanya shook her head at him and led her two friends to the front counter. She paid with a credit card that was one they had set up using all of the illegal funds they had been pilfering from the government agents working against her and the gangs they had taken out during their internship. Who would have thought that illegal government operations and gangs had so much available cash on-hand?

Izuku put several high denomination bills on the counter and apologized for any mess they might find. The woman behind the counter smirked at him and pocketed the money with a nod.

The trio left there and went right to the food court. They were surprisingly hungry, especially Momo, and the three sat and chatted about the return to school in a few days and what they would be doing. Considering what had happened, it was all just speculation, since they couldn't really predict what Principal Nezu would come up with for them to tackle next.

They finished eating and browsed a few more shops, didn't really buy anything significant, and left the mall. Momo called for the driver and Tanya and Izuku rode with her back to her mansion. She seemed pleased with their decision and they arrived and were let out near the front of the mansion.

“I know we already thanked you for the date; but, we didn't want to end it there.” Izuku said.

“It didn't seem right to not finish out what we started.” Tanya said and took Momo's hand and Izuku took the other. “We had to see you properly home and to make sure you were safe.”

Momo blushed a little and smiled. “Thank you.”

Tanya gave her a quick kiss on the lips and Izuku did it next.

“Let us know the next time you get some free time.” Tanya said and Momo's eyes dropped to Izuku's tent pole. “For that or another date, whichever you prefer.”

“I would like both, please.” Momo said and her blush was out in full force. “Like you said before, I doubt we could top our first date... but...”

“It doesn't hurt to try.” Izuku said and she nodded. “I'm up for it.”

Tanya chuckled at his pun and took out the set of straps. “Hook up. I have to finish your delivery.”

Izuku quickly strapped her up and himself, then stepped behind her and hooked on.

“You really do practice that a lot.” Momo said at the smooth motions.

“It definitely comes in handy.” Tanya said and lifted herself and Izuku into the air.

“See you in school.” Izuku said and waved.

“I look forward to it.” Momo said and waved back as she watched her friends fly off.

“That was fun.” Tanya said as she flew them across the city.

“It was a hell of a precedent to set for date quality.” Izuku said and Tanya laughed.

“I know I should apologize for setting you off like that...”

“Don't.” Izuku said and kissed the back of her head. “You knew exactly what you were doing and you gauged my reaction. I didn't realize you were testing me until I had come inside of you the first time.”

Tanya chuckled. “You didn't stop until after the third time.”

“Why would I stop? You were so goddamn sexy.” Izuku said. “It wasn't until you signalled for me to switch to Momo that I realized she was there.”

Tanya was quite happy about that. “My ass had that much power over you that you didn't notice the half-naked statuesque brunette I was making out with?”

“It is amazingly wonderful to stare at and always has been.” Izuku said as they came to a stop in the air and Tanya landed them gently on the front step of the apartment building. “That you let me touch you and love you, gives me a huge sense of accomplishment and fulfillment.”

Tanya couldn't stop a blush from forming. “Izuku...”

“I know. You don't have to say anything or explain why you resisted for so long. I completely understand. I always have.” Izuku said and unhooked, then took off their straps to hand to her. “I am your partner in all things and I am yours.”

Tanya's blush faded as she nodded. “We better get inside before Inko decides to send out a search party for us. We've been gone for hours.”

Izuku chuckled and led her to the apartment. “I sent her a picture of you and Momo in the toy store.”

“You didn't.” Tanya said with a deep voice and glared at him. She and Momo had argued over who got to buy a plush toy to give to the other one, because they were both girls on the same date and couldn't decide.

The apartment door opened and Inko jumped out to tackle Tanya to the floor.

“YOU TWO WERE SO CUTE!” Inko yelled and hugged her future daughter-in-law tightly.

Izuku tried to not laugh and couldn't stop it. He laughed at the scene and easily picked the both of them up and carried them inside.

*

No one expected that UA Principal Nezu would change the high school into a boarding school. Special buildings were built to house all the students that attended the Hero Course, all three years of it, and each year had their own building filled with bedrooms, a large living room, and a large kitchen.

A lot of the parents were not happy, especially Inko and Miss Jasina. Letting their children live on their own was a huge step to take and they would lose all of the family time they would normally get during the evenings. Inko cried for three days and was very tempted to pull Izuku from the school for the principal making such unreasonable requests of the students.

Principal Nezu himself explained that there was a traitor within their school that was feeding information to the villains, because there was no other way for them to know where the training camp was. He also explained that the conversion to a boarding school was not only to keep the students safe, it was to keep an eye on the supposed traitor in their ranks.

Nezu felt guilty for doubting his colleagues and the students; but, his top priority was to protect the students and he would do that to the best of his ability. He made the decision that UA must direct its students to a hopeful and brighter future, now that All Might was no longer the Symbol of Peace.

*

Class 1-A and 1-B meet up at the UA campus the day before school started and were shocked at the huge buildings that were only a short walk away from UA's main building. Aizawa and Vlad were there and the two classes split to go into separate buildings and Aizawa showed them their new dormitory.

The Heights Alliance had one dorm per class and the teacher explained that the first floor was a common space for all of them and contained the dining area, baths, and laundry facilities, while their dorm was separated by gender. The right wing was for the females of the class and the left wing was for the males. The students took a quick look at the inside of their dorm and were excited about living there.

Aizawa also explained that their bedrooms were on floors two, three, four and five, and that every student had their own private bedroom. Each room had an AC unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator and closet. The teacher gave them a map of their room allocations and ended the tour by telling the students to spend the rest of the day unpacking and organizing their rooms.

He wouldn't explain the operations of their new living arrangements until the next day during homeroom class.

*

“This place is great!” Mina exclaimed and jumped onto the couch after putting her things in her room.

“It's definitely going to be a change.” Izuku said and sat next to her.

“Aww, don't worry! You can lean on me if you get homesick.” Mina said and leaned against him.

“He was referring to his mother, actually.” Tanya said and sat down on Izuku's lap and put her legs over Mina's lap. “We had to promise to text her every night and to visit on the weekends when we're allowed to.”

“Really? Why?” Toru asked and sat on the other side of Izuku. “My parents were a little glad to see me out of the house.”

Izuku chuckled. “Ignoring the pun, mom was going to withdraw me from UA when Nezu made the announcement of changing to a boarding school.”

All of the girls gasped and the guys looked shocked, except for Bakugo. He just nodded.

“Yeah, that was my reaction, too.” Izuku said and hugged Tanya. “It took us until this morning to convince her to let me live here.”

“Dude, that sucks and wouldn't be very manly if you weren't here.” Kirishima said.

“My mom was almost the same.” Bakugo said.

Izuku nodded this time. “Yeah, she's just as protective of you as mom is for me.”

“She also has a wicked temper and I can just imagine how she reacted when Aizawa showed up to tell her she had to give you up for the rest of the school year.” Tanya said with a grin.

Bakugo barked a laugh. “Ha! She almost blew his face off before dad stopped her.”

“I knew it.” Tanya said and cuddled Izuku. “I bet Inko told her what we promised.”

Bakugo took out his cell phone and showed the text he sent to his mother. “Pictures, too.”

“We're going to have to do that, too!” Izuku said, almost panicking.

Tanya took out her cell phone and held it up to take a selfie.

“GROUP SHOT!” Mina yelled and suddenly the couch was filled with friends pressed in close and Tanya took the picture.

Tanya checked it and nodded. “I got you all.”

“Send it.” Izuku said with a smile. “She'll love it.”

“Send it to all of us.” Momo suggested. “That's a great shot.”

“Yeah, that's totally going to be my background pic.” Jiro said.

Everyone's phones beeped and they all smiled at the great photo. It was moments like those that meant the most in someone's life.

47