Volume 3. Chapter 8. Double V
1k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘It hurts.’

‘Pain I heat it.’

‘I want a rubber buck.’

“I think I broke something. Physically and mentally.”

I floated up in the air, healing my body and my missing arm, when I felt a quick pain in my head, followed by a series of memories.

“Auch… those three are dead? By a god? Fuck me, can’t I kill just ONE person properly!”

Frustrated I boosted myself up in the air, looking down on the carpet of trees.

“I had enough! I will kill at least you! Even if I need to erase this world!”

Instinctively I grabbed the two skulls which floated above my shoulders and threw them on the ground.

“Divine Powers: Release!”

The second the skulls touched the ground, they shattered, creating two gold shockwaves, that rippled through the land. Whatever the light touched turned to dust of sand, destroying the world I have created.

“I don’t care what it takes, I WILL KILL YOU! AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, I WILL FIND THAT SAMURAI, EAT HIS SOUL AND MIND, THEN TURN HIM INTO A SERVENT! HE IS GOING TO BE MY LAP DOG!”

As I expected he reacted by flying towards me while screaming, his entire body, covered in red energy.

“DEALMAKER!”

“ That’s right, COME TO ME! DIVINE WEAPON: FORTUNA!”

As I called it, my rifle appeared in my hands, and without giving the command, I turned it into my shotgun sword.

“LET’S DO THIS!”

While my world was turning into dust, under us, we clashed in the air, creating another shock wave, which blew up the sky above us, making the layer above us slowly crumble.

We exchanged several bows between each other, slowly pushing him down. it was understandable. since I was currently enhanced with two divine souls which supplied me with an ungodly amount of energy.

“JUST DIE ALREADY!”

“AFTER YOU!” I pushed him away and snapped my free hand, creating several dark purple projectiles around him. “MADDENING BULLETS!”

With a war cry, he tanked the projectiles and while my guard was down, he punched me in the guts, breaking my armor.

While I spit golden blood from the impact, I created several hands around his fist, grabbing him.

“GIVE ME YOUR ARM!”

As I was about to slice it off, with a powerful burst of energy he freed himself and flew several meters away from me.

“…This … is … too much! IT'S TIME TO END THIS! DIVINE FORM: RELEASE!”

As he said those words his body started to grow, with his muscles becoming stronger while his skin taking on a golden-brown tone. behind his back, some sort of wheel appeared, which contained mystical symbols.

“FINE THEN! DIVINE FORM!”

Like birthing from an egg, I destroyed my armor, bursting out from it as the monster I was, while holding my trusty rifle, Fortuna.

“DIE. DIVINE MADNESS MAGIC: MADDENING BULLET RAIN!”

“COMBINED DIVINE MARTIAL ARTS: DEMONIC BEASTS SOUL BREAKING FISTS!”

*****

Samurai POV:

Even after what I had been through, my mind still couldn’t understand what was happening.

It wasn’t that it was happening too fast, it was incomprehensible.

“The…sky…”

It was breaking. It was falling apart, slowly raining down on us as if it was thin blue snow. And behind the sky was darkness, inky darkness as if I was looking at a lake of oil.

In this darkness, I could see something. It looked like a yellow moon, but it was shining in a golden color as if it was, burning.

“What is he doing?”

The goddess held her hands to her chest as if she was praying.

BOOM!

From the darkness something fell not far away from us, kicking up quite an amount of sand.

“Damn… it… I am done.”

This voice…Master.

The goddess and I ran to where he was, horrified by the state he was in.

My master, the god of martial arts, lost his two legs and left arm, and had a gaping hole in his stomach.

He smiled at us weekly with his golden blood dripping from his mouth.

“He got me… I don’t think… I can survive this.”

The goddess fell on her knees and started to cry, her tears falling on the ground as if they were teardrops.

master seemed like he wanted to console her, but from the sky, something was roaring.

I looked up and saw something. Something which I saw before.

Once, when I died the first time.

A being as big as a tower, possessing the upper torso of a man, with several tentacle-like arms under its waist, each having a mouth filled with sharp teeth. The creature’s chest ripped open, with a blood-red eye spinning in it, two wings like bones on its back.

That was the thing that killed me.

Once the creature touched the ground, a choking pressure overwhelmed me, my mind screaming in my head, voices and visions filling my line of sight.

“You… need to run. The others… will surely notice… this soon. Take… the kid… and prepare the ritual…”

“What?!”

She looked up to him, her eyes red from crying.

“B-But if I do that…you-“

“I am… already dead…Please… for me…”

“…Yes, I will do that.”

The beast roared again, now its body collapsing on itself, becoming a black tar substance, which condensed itself into the shape of a man.

A man who had a deer skull for a head.

“Dealmaker?”

The man, who I have been fighting for decades, slowly walked towards us, it's being radiating madness and murderous aura.

“I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill all three of you!”

“Go!”

With some sort of miracle, he somehow was able to create a breach in space, making the both of us fall through it.

The last thing I remembered of my teacher, is a peaceful smile as he stared right into death.

*****

“…You bustard!”

By lengthening one of my arms, I grabbed his throat and lifted him up.

“…You might have… killed me…but he will. kill-“

“Just shut up.”

I manifested several arms, and while he was alive, I tore and eat him, not leaving a drop of blood.

I eat all, his body, soul, and memories.

‘Tasty.’

‘Want more.’

‘Golden blood.’

‘Rubber Duck.’

“Shut up.”

Once I was done, I knew everything he knew.

I took everything from him.

“Now then, it’s time to wrap this up.”

I concentrated, connecting my thought to Bei.

‘The god of this world is dead. Commence the invasion.’

‘Yes sir!’

I nodded to myself before looking up into the sky.

The hole we created, by unknown means, was slowly closing

“We caused some damage, didn’t we? Look at my world, shining so brightly as its being slowly destroyed into nothingness. Probably for the best, while I was making it, I felt like I was missing something. Those that make sense to you?”

I looked behind me, where several people were already there. From their armors and energy, they radiated I could easily tell that they were gods.

“You are in so much trouble, demon.”

At the front of the group was the woman in white dress and veil who I hated the most in the world.

“Ah, the queen graces me with her presence! What honor!”

I made an elegant bow, not keeping my eyes on her.

Even though her face was covered, by the noise she made, I could tell that she was annoyed.

“You just killed one of the oldest gods! This is an outrage! You will be punished accordingly to our rules! Now, you can either come with us peacefully or you can force us to take you in by force.”

“My queen, you are soooo generous with sad little me! I am on the verge of tears!”

I while I acted as if I was hurt, the gods started to get angry, some even manifested their weapons.

Right need to be serious.

“Sadly, I shan’t accept your proposal. So, go home and leave me alone.”

It seemed like that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Several gods ran at me their weapons at hand.

The fools. I am currently enhanced with three divine souls!

Not even looking at them, made several giant arms grabbed each one of them and devoured them entirely.

“My queen, please control your people. Feeding me like this will surely make me gain some weight.”

Before she could say something, I took out a gold bracelet from my pocket.

“This is the bracelet he used to control this world. Eating and assimilating his flesh and soul kind of gave me control over this ball of dirt. Did you know that there was an instant death switch on this thing? Imagine it, thousands of souls, just sucked out of their meat suit, only to be compressed into a bomb! What sort of damage it could do with the system?!”

I laughed as I put the bracelet on my left arm, next to my own, which miraculously stay stuck to me.

“Now, if you don’t want your precious system to be blown to smithereens, go back to your glorified paradise!”

I snapped my fingers, returning to Dis immediately.

‘Kill them.’

‘Tear them apart.’

‘Feast.’

‘…duck…’

“Quiet in there!”

I hit my head trying to get the noise to stop but it didn’t work.

“Fuck, that martial art god really broke something in me!”

I sat down on my throne, breathing in deep.

“Now that I kicked the divine beehive with all my strength, I need to be careful from now on. I also need to completely redesign the planet! Damn it I wish it could just grow on its own…like an idea…”

Suddenly, a wave of inspiration hit me.

I opened the system menu and inspected the parameters of the world creation menu.

“I can do it…If I apply these parameters then I can create it.”

A mental world.

A world connected to the subconsciousness of all living beings. A world that isn’t bound to the laws of reality.

If I play my cards right then, each time somebody enters it, the world will grow.

“Oh, this is going to be great! But it will need a core. Something which connects everything together.

I looked outside to the world I created.

“…Oh, I have an idea. “

*

-5 hours later-

I looked at the mass of monsters who lined up before me. Onis and trolls side by side, their bodies exuding strength and brutality, elves shining in a faint light, the incarnation of beauty and nature. Harpies flying over our heads, talking, and laughing between each other. Finally, the reaming humans who survived the ordeal, gathering in a small group, while looking at the mass of monsters that surrounded them.

At the front of this army, the strongest demon warriors were kneeling before me, their heads down. This group included the king orc demon, the Arachne queen, and the Beast queen.

Pawns which I will be storing in that world for now.

Feeling pleased I snapped my fingers, creating a 10 meters wild gate to the new world I created. once it manifested, I breathed in and talked so loudly, everybody could hear me.

“SUBORDINATES! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST OF WHAT THIS WORLD CAN OFFER. IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR SREGHTS I SHALL OPEN THE GATES OF MY NEW KINGDOM TO YOU LOT FIRST. THEN AFTER 400 YEARS, ONCE YOU ALL SETTLED DOWN IN THERE, I SHALÉL SEND THE REST OF YOUR COMRADES IN THRE, SO THAT YOU CAN RUL OVER THEM AS KINGS! NOW HO! CLAIM WHAT IS YOURS!”

I jumped up in the air, using the wings on my back to hover over the opening gate.

The morons didn’t question anything, they all tried to rush into it at the same time. Together with them

Once all of them entered, I locked the gate set the timer so that 5 minutes there would pass as 400 years for them, and called for the next group.

This group consisted of various intelligent monsters and demi-humans who have been working for me for a while.

“YOU LOOT! PASS THROUGH THIS GATE AND YOU ALL SHALL BE WELCOMED IN A PARADISE CREATED BY YOUR SUPERIORS! GO, NIRVANA AWAITS YOU ALL!”

The monsters roared as they ran through the gate.

“If I prepared this correctly, then this should be enough for what I am planning.”

Once the last beast passed through the gate, I snapped it out from existence looking at them in the world my creation.

“Now then, let us continue my plan.”

I opened the status window and set my world as ready.

[World been set as complete]

[World been connected to the system.]

“Nice.”

I flew to one of the factories near me.

In it, several flying brains and homunculi were working on different tanks containing various research materials. I stopped one which was filled with a green liquid in it several human bodies were floating in it.

“Are they ready?”

One of the nearest brains came to me, holding a notepad in one of its tendrils.

“Yes, my Lord. We have finally managed to make them breathe fresh air, but we still couldn’t figure out the problem of their pain receptors.”

“Good enough for now. Open them.”

Soon the containers were drained, and they were standing before me.

These artificial bodies looked the same and had a blank expression on their face since they had no memory or soul.

For now.

“Let’s do this.”

I snapped my fingers manifesting several strong souls which I placed in each one’s chest. Once I was done, I summoned several avatar fluids and made them possess them while also sending memories into their bodies.

Unexpectedly, when I was done, the bodies of these ‘flesh puppets’ changed, taking on the appearance of the one to whose the memory belonged.

“Kneel.”

At my command, the newly created servants kneeled before me at the same time, their heads down.

“From this day forward all of you are under my rule. You have shed your human past and you are now called Memories. Obey me and my commands and I shall bestow on you a new life. understood?”

“YES, OUR LORD!”

“Perfect. Now.” I looked at the nearest brain.” Take them to their room and give them the cloth I prepared for them. Then give them the instructions I left for them.”

“Yes, my lord.”

I walked out of the factory, smiling like a hyena.

“I did it. I created servants who have souls and memories as well. Now, I can turn every enemy I killed into a loyal servant who will give his life for me. And even if it dies no big problem, I can always remake it! immortal soldiers! This is an army a god deserves! And once the war erupts, I will be marching to war with them! HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I started to laugh uncontrollably, with some of the voices in my head laughing with me.

‘WAR!’

‘DEATH!’

‘RUBBER DUCK!’

“Shut up with that duck!” 

31