Volume 3 Chapter 15 One out of many
712 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

Somebody, who asked me to keep its identity a secret, asked what would be the anime opening of my series. 

First of all, in my mind, Dealmaker already got animated as the Nowhere King, in Centaurworld. 

Aside from that if I had to choose, for summoning Went Wrong I would go with iNSaNiTY from  CircusP (obviously) and for Fungal Dream I would pick Strength. from  Abingdon Boys School, makers of the opening of my favorite anime, D.Gray-man. 

+

+

+

 

“Prayer.”

“Stonewall!”

“Madness Voice.”

“Holy Blast!”

“Round of Prayer.”

“Iron Wall.”

“This-This is boring.”

I didn’t move, I just said the attacks, blocking the one the fragment threw at me.

I didn’t even move a step, yet she was in the air, creating a series of complicated-looking magical circles.

“Let’s shake things up a little.”

Snapping my fingers, the ground under my feet became black.

“If I cannot take you back to my head, I will bring my head will come to you… This sounded better in my mind,”

Slowly the darkness under my feet started to grow, its arms made from darkness reached towards her.

In the real world, my body turned entirely into liquid and entered the body of the young kid.

“Light Magic: Divine Retribution!”

A blinding light hit me, slightly burning my skin.

“A nice tan thanks y-What?”

While I was sunbathing, I received an alarm in my head.

“The Samurai and that woman escaped? How? Do I have to do everything?”

Annoyed, I grabbed my left index finger and tore it off.

“Eat this.”

I threw the finger into the blackness, from which an identical copy of me emerged.

“Did I ever tell myself that I am so handsome?”

“You did, but you like hearing it. Which one of us will go?”

“I am the original, so I am staying. Have fun and be sure to kill him properly this time.”

The clone, waved his hand as he sunk back into the ground, going into one of the stationed avatars.

“You are on my playground, samurai. You won’t escape from me. And as for you, my fragment, I had enough playing games. Divine Form: Release. “

 

*****

 

“CUT THROUGH!”

Slicing through the monkey and the wall behind it, we finally managed to escape from that infernal room, albite we were pretty much half dead.

Jumping through the hole, we found ourselves on a balcony, overlooking what I could describe as an intricate system of streets, industrial buildings, and pipes.

In the distance was a white tower, which looked outplace.

Behind us, alarms could be heard, with red lights flashing.

“We need to hide.”

Master hasn’t woken up and my body was slightly numb from the previous fight.  For now, we need to recuperate our strengths and plan out our next move.

Seeing a balcony not far under us, I jumped, there and entered the building.

The inside was completely different from the one we were in.

It was empty, the walls entirely lined up with pipes, the air dump and humid.

This is to expose; we need to go somewhere more secure.

Looking through the room, I heard the sirens becoming louder, now with a message being broadcasted from somewhere.

“Alert! Alert! Prisoners escaped! Release all memories and close all gates! Those who bring them back will receive a reward of 50 souls. As for the prisoners, stop running we have the number and terrain advantage!”

Shit.

Bracing myself up for what was coming, I grabbed master tighter and dragged them to a corner to lay her down there, while I sat next to her keeping up the guard.

“This isn’t good. We are surrounded by enemy territory without any information. What do I do now?”

Thinking about several possibilities a trembling shook the building, making dust fall from the ceiling.

“What is happening?”

Sensing the trembling coming from outside, I sneaked to the entrance and peered out.

“The Fuck?”

On the rooftops and between building several giant creatures were moving around.

They were green, possessing three thin legs which easily suspended their cylindrical body, which had a giant body on its stomach.

As the nearest one moved towards us, the building shook again.

“Shit they are going to find us like this.”

I looked at the still unconscious goddess than at the monsters.

“…I am sorry.”

I tightly grabbed my sword and with a burst of determination, I jumped to the nearest one.

The eye noticed me, but before it could do anything, I planted my sword into its iris.

“Flame Strick. “

Heating my blade, I cooked the monster alive, killing it.

Its comrades, seeing as their friend died, kept their distance from me, and bloated their bodies for a second, before starting to scream in an ear-piercing manner.

“Damn it, these guys were also alarm systems.”

“Found you.”

From the sky, two figures fell onto a nearby roof.

“Sa-mu-rai-sama!”

It was Dealmaker, wearing a black cape over his cloth, only showing its grotesque mask.

Next to it, was Momo, who locked exactly like in that illusion, holding two bone-white swords. 

“Catch.”

From one the mouth of the monster, something shouts out, embedding itself not far away from me.

it was a sword.

A katana.

It was beautifully sculptured.

“If I remember correctly, I am still owed you a sword. Now that is settled, whatever luck you had should be gone. Momo, kill it!”

“With pleasure! Demonification!”

My old partner's body became covered in dark energy twisting it into a horrifying form.

“Allowing me to present you my newest creation.”

From Dealmaker’s back, two bat wings grew out and lifted it up in the air.

“Momo is one of the newest creations. She transformed into a demon using avatars made from monsters. Be the witness of the second generation of demons!”

As he spoke, the energy around here got reabsorbed into her new form.

She became taller, with a black fur coat covering most of her body.

The lower part of her face was covered in a mask made from the jaws of some sort of predator, with a crown made from some sort of plant.

“Here I go.”

Before I could react, she was before me, her hand on my shoulder.

“Dry.”

Around her hand, the fabric of my cloth turned white and started to flake.

“Quick Strike!”

I swung my sword, creating some distance between us.

“That power…You can dry things?”

“…No. that isn’t  right.”

She put her hand on the ground.

“Sandpit.”

Suddenly, the ground under my feet turned into sand, which I avoided in a nick of a second.

“My power is called ‘Desert’s Queen’. Thanks to the Sandworm my new lord offered me, I can create, control, and shape the sand around me, as if it was a part of me. Give up, young master. Until Dis is in a desert, you cannot defeat me.”

*****

“There you are.”

Dealmaker was looking down on the still unconscious goddess.

“To think that you gave me so much trouble. Tch, Tch, shame on me, or rather on the original!”

As he spoke, he took out a container from his pocket.

“Whatever, I will just get rid of you and things will go back to normal.”

As he reached towards her, her eyes shut open looking straight at him.

“…Are you serious?”

“MUDRA!”

The magic circle appeared behind her, from it several ghostly arms grew out, grabbing the demon tightly.

“Damn it, woman! You were playing being unconscious, didn’t you?!”

“I didn’t. It was my luck to wake up just now. “

“Well, they do say that luck is a lady.”

Laughing, a beam of dark red laser fired out, which was blocked by some of the arms.

“Disgusting.”

The binds got tighter, grabbing the mouth of the monster, shutting it shut.

“You are way weaker than the I remembered. Is this truly your real form?”

“What? Obviously not! This body isn’t real! I am copy! I don’t even have 1% of the original’s power!”

“…Then you are a waste of my time.”

Flicking her hand, the buildings became even tighter, now shattering every bone in the creature's body.

“Hehehe, at least I went out with a boom!”

From every orifice of the monster, a dark light started to pour out, before exploding.

Protecting herself with her hands, the goddess survived the blast just in the nick of the time.

When the dust settled, she was freefalling towards the factories under her, the explosion propulsion her into the sky.

“MASTER!”

On the rooftops, her disciple was in the middle of fighting a black-coated person who kept on disappearing in the ground, while shifting it into spikes or weapons.

“I AM ALRIGHT! I WILL DEAL WITH DEALMAKER ONCE AND FOR ALL!”

Safely landing on one of the bridges connecting two buildings, she slapped her hands together, covering her body in a golden luster.

“Divine Form: Release!”

The starless dark skies of Dis were suddenly illuminated by a bright golden light.

From it a woman was floating, dressed in gold Indian cloth, with innumerable arms growing on her back, each showing a different sign language.

When the woman opened her eyes, light like the sun shined from them, burning every monster it looked at her.

“Melino, The Goddess of Mercy have come to slay you.”

*****

“… Fuck me.”

Seeing through the eyes of my monsters, I saw the goddess going super saien on me.

I looked at the fragment who was kneeling before me, her body covered in wounds and she was barely conscious. The mental world we were in has turned into a wasteland, with fire sourcing the ground and the sky having turned blood red.

“At least something good has come out from this. Join me, brother.”

Creating a giant arm, which had a mouth on its palm, I slammed down on the fragment, swallowing it whole.

“Hmmm, taste delicious. Oh? OH! OHHHH!”

While thrown out from the mind of the kid, I felt my body being reformed, my body becoming slightly more solid and my mind clearer.

Once I reformed, a newfound strength spread in me, paired with extensive knowledge of magic.

“This is amazing! This is truly amazing! With only one fragment, I became so strong! This is incredible!”

As I screamed in joy, I heard an explosion happen outside.

“Right the goddess. I should deal with her.

I closed my eyes,  connecting to all the monsters of Dis.

“Starting operation: Fire Stamper.”

Being prepared for this situation. the entire town started to move together.

Parts of the building opened up, releasing giant monsters, too hideous to look at, untested weapons, and swarms of demons.

“This will only give me only a few minutes. Prepare Weapon: Divine Prayer.  I’m blasting away that  bitch.”

Once I disconnected, I looked at the kid, whose eyes rolled back in his sockets with slight saliva pouring out from his mouth.

“I did some damage in your mind, dint I? Well killing you now should be an act of mercy so be happy!”

I shaped my arm into a blade, and I was about to cut his head off when an invisible force stopped me.

‘…no…”

“Ha, so you are still conscious aren’t you, fragment. It seems like I will need some to digest you completely! Fine, I will leave him alive for now, but I will take his memories.”

After putting an avatar in it, I walked to a closet and opened it.

“Fighting an enemy this strong will be a perfect way for me to try out this beauty.”

*****

It was chaos.

Swarms of monsters flew in the sky, as a giant, deformed creatures walked towards the tier target, destroying some of the buildings in their path.

Above the tower, a complicated black magical circle formed, which slowly started to absorb the sand around it, creating something hideous.

In the middle of this chaos, the goddess fought by blasting away the monsters with her ethereal arms hand signs.

“Divine Magic: Divine Thunder!”

Behind her, a bolt of black lighting hit her back but did her nothing.

“So, there you are. The real Dealmaker.”

Amongst the torrent of monsters, a figure was flying.

It was Dealmaker, but he now wore silver armor, which was decorated with eyes shining in a slight golden light.

On its head, between the antlers, was a crown made from the same material.

“Goddess of Mercy, allow me, the king, to formally welcome you in my world! If only we would have met in a brighter time, but it seems like we don’t have enough time for chitchatting. It's soon dinner time.”

Clenching his fist, the eyes on his armor’s started to shine brighter, releasing divine energy.

“Ahhh, this is going to be fun!”

23