33
3.1k 29 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a completely fan-service chapter with lots of boinking going on. If you don't like that stuff or not fussy about it... SKIP THIS CHAPTER and DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! I didn't write it for you! You have been warned! It's also just over 3,200 words.

“I hope you're ready for this.” Burnin said as she started to unbutton her double breasted mini-dress. It was kind of funny how she could perform as a hero, with kicks, jumps, and tackles, and not flash everyone with the dress so short. The dress fell to the floor and she kicked it across the room to have the neck collar hook onto a coat rack and had the dress flutter around briefly and hung perfectly.

“Okay, that was neat.” I said and looked back at her. She wore a black lacy bra and black underwear, both seemed to be made of a thick and protective material.

“Stick with me and I'll show you some neat things.” Burnin said and flicked her thumbs at the middle of her bra and it popped right off. Her fairly large breasts bounced as she let the bra straps slide down her arms, then she whipped her hand to the side and the bra flew over to a dresser and hung on one of the round handles and settled perfectly.

“You are definitely going to teach me how to do that.” I said.

Burnin nodded as she kicked off her boots. “Why aren't you stripping? You shouldn't be the only one getting a show here.” She said as she pulled off her underwear. She bundled up the cloth and tossed it into a laundry basket.

“That depends on if you want me to show off or just get to it.” I said.

Burnin thought about that, then she grinned at me. “Get to it.”

I disrobed instantly and also folded my costume up on the chair at the side of the room near the coat rack.

Burnin gasped at my sudden nudity. “I hope you're not always that fast!”

“I can be if you want.” I said and casually walked over to her. Her eyes roamed over me as I did and her hair flared a little.

“No, I... definitely want you to take your time.” Burnin said and her hair seemed to recede and the flames nearly disappeared.

“You have short blonde hair when not in costume, Moe?” I asked and I ran my hand through the low-powered flames.

“Mmm-hmm.” Moe hummed and tilted her head into my hand. “How can you do that?”

“Near invulnerability that I've been training for years.” I said and let my hand slide down to her neck. “You've got the largest breasts I've ever seen in person.”

Moe chuckled. “Fake boobs don't count, asshole.”

“They aren't fake if they're paid for.” I joked and she laughed. Her chest jiggled and proved that they were real and quite spectacular. I slid my hand down to grab one and my other hand joined it as I gripped her breasts to give them a massage.

“Mmm, yeah...” Moe whispered and leaned into my grip. “A bit harder... more... oh, that's it!”

I felt her nipples pop out and poke the palms of my hands and I now knew the exact pressure she liked on her breasts. She grew wet and her smell wafted up to my nose. “You smell good.”

Moe blushed a little. “You can smell me?”

“I'm going to do more than that.” I said and picked her up right there and put her thighs over my shoulders as I used my telekinesis to hold her steady.

Moe's hands reached the ceiling and she held on as I started kissing and licking her. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as I did what I told the guys I would do. I ate her out for a good fifteen minutes and she came a lot as I did so. She was so turned on that she was dripping on the floor, even though I was swallowing as much of it as I could.

“B-b-bed! Bed!” Moe managed to get out as she let the ceiling go and gripped my hair for balance.

I walked over to the bed and laid her down on it, then stood there to let her look at me. I had already applied a condom to show her that I was being responsible.

“Good god! Hurry up and fuck me!” Moe almost growled when my erection throbbed for her.

“Yes boss.” I said and she grinned at me as I climbed on top of her. She tilted her pelvis up and back to present herself for easy access and I slipped right inside of her without having to use my hands.

“OHHHH!” Moe moaned as I went all in. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed me deeply.

I took the hint and hugged her back while I only used my hips to move inside of her. She loved that and moaned and soaked me and the bed when I found the spot inside of her that she desperately wanted me to find. I used it teasingly at first, then she bit my ear and growled. I heeded her warning and pounded her in that same spot.

Burnin told me before that I was supposed to fuck her until she told me to stop, so that's what I was going to do. Her grip loosened when she had an orgasm and I didn't slow down. I changed my technique a little while still hitting that same spot, and her moans were very loud in the room. I played with her large breasts and her nipples were so hard that they could cut glass.

She didn't question how I could be using both of my hands, support my own weight, and also screw her as hard as she wanted. I was cheating, of course. Telekinesis and flying combined, gave me a ton of options for sexual positions that I would use as soon as Moe finished again.

“C-Connor... god... do it.” Moe said between moans. “Give it to me!”

I knew what she meant and sped up my movements, making her orgasm twice more before I released inside of her.

“OHHHH!” Moe moaned and came again as the condom strained inside of her. “THAT'S SO GOOD!”

I pulled out and showed her how much I let out and she looked very pleased.

“Get that thing off and let me thank you.” Moe said.

I was instantly gone, disposed of the condom in the trash after using heat vision to kill the sperm, and washed up. I appeared back on the bed and Moe gave me a very sultry look.

“Up here.” Moe said and cupped her large breasts together.

I climbed up to straddle her chest. “You know you're not going to get much out of this.”

“I'm doing it for you.” Moe said. “Now get in here and let me suck you off.”

I smiled and slid between her breasts.

Moe took the tip into her mouth and sucked for a moment to produce enough saliva to slick me up.

“There's still going to be a lot of friction.” I warned her and slid back out of her mouth.

“I can take a lot more heat than you think.” Moe said with a wicked grin. “My pussy proved that.”

“Good point.” I said with a chuckle and started to move and have sex with her breasts. I gripped them from above and she gripped them from below, giving her some pleasure. I would do an occasional long stroke and she would gratefully suck me into her mouth and lick me several times. We continued this way for nearly ten minutes before she gave me that look.

“In or out?” I asked and picked up speed, making sure to keep her mouth occupied, just to tease her.

“HMM!” Moe gave me a harsh look and I nodded.

I brought myself to the brink and then moved back slightly as I let her breasts go.

Moe did as well and her hands grabbed me and started stroking. “I wanna see how much you like me!”

“There's no way you're swallowing it all!” I exclaimed and she felt me throb in her hands.

“WATCH ME!” Moe yelled and tilted her head back with her tongue out as she stared into my eyes. Her hair flared out to her hero power level and then I blew my first shot onto her face. She wasn't surprised by the splash on her cheek and tilted me down a bit to aim more accurately for her mouth.

My next shot hit the mark and she moaned, then the next and the next went in. She pulled me forward with a hand on my ass cheek and dove onto my erection before she kept sucking as hard as she could. Her other hand gripped my other cheek and she tried to dig her fingernails into the flesh as she held me steady, as if I was going to try and retreat.

Moe moaned when I didn't try to pull away and kept going for several minutes, right up until her enthusiastic movements scraped her sharp canines across the tip of my manhood.

“Connor! I'm so sorry!” Moe gasped and stared up at me.

“Why did you stop?” I asked her.

“My... my teeth.” Moe said and opened her mouth to show off the slightly extended canines on her upper and lower jaws. “I scraped them across...”

“I barely felt it.” I said and she looked surprised. “I'm pretty durable, so go ahead and do what you want.”

The look on her face and her beautiful smile could have put an angel from heaven to shame. “Get on your back!”

I laid down and she was on me a second later.

Moe sucked as hard as she could and she used her teeth and tongue on me. “I've never... always complain... my teeth...” She mumbled between sucks and diving her head from the tip to halfway down to the base. She paused after a few minutes and gave me a sexy look, then she took several deep breaths before she slid her mouth over me and went three quarters down onto me.

She stopped there and her throat worked a little, as if she was swallowing, then she pushed down a bit more. It took her three tries before she had all of me in her mouth and her teeth dug slightly into the skin around my crotch. She let out a loud moan and I saw her orgasm and squirt a little out onto the bed.

Moe backed off and sat up, taking several breaths to catch it, then she gave me a very pleased smile before she did it again. And again. And again. By the sixth time, I was ready and let it go with her face buried against my abdomen. She moaned very loudly and bit down on me as her throat worked to swallow it all, even though it was just past where she would need to swallow.

I reached down and pet her hair to let her know I was finished.

Moe hummed and then slowly sucked as she lifted her head up and off of my still erect penis. She made a very loud swallowing sound and sat up to stare at me. “No complaints?” She asked, her voice a little husky after having me shoved down her throat.

“Only that you had to stop.” I said.

That angelic beautiful face was back and she crawled up to straddle me and kissed me deeply.

“Condom.” I whispered between kisses.

“Side drawer.” Moe said and her hands rubbed my chest and the top of my head as we made out.

I used telekinesis to open the drawer and pulled a foil wrapper to my hand and tore it open.

“Mmm.” Moe moaned as she felt me apply it, then she moved and let me slip inside of her. She sat up and stared at me with lust and desire on her face. “What if I never tell you to stop fucking me?”

“I'm not looking for a girlfriend.” I said and reached up to grab her breasts as hard as she liked.

“Ohhhh, yeah!” Moe moaned and came, then she started to ride me hard. “Don't... want a boyfriend... dogging me all the time, either!”

I smiled at her suggestion and floated us up, flipped her around, and pushed her face down onto the bed. I slammed down into her, over and over, and squeezed her breasts.

“OHHHH FUUCK!” Moe screamed her pleasure barely a minute later and squirted out over the bed.

I stopped moving and she turned her head to glare at me over her shoulder. “Wasn't that enough?”

“You better keep fucking me before I test how invulnerable you really are!” Moe spat at me and her hair flared out again to her hero power level.

“Hello, Burnin. I'm about to make your wish come true.” I said and grabbed her by the shoulders for leverage, then used some super-speed and pounded into her a hundred times in barely a second.

“MMMMUUUHHHHH!” Burnin half moaned and half groaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She passed out just as her hair seemed to explode and a dozen flame pieces were flung all over the room. Her gushing womanhood didn't care if she was conscious and gripped me hard as she had a dozen orgasms. A constant stream of come dripped onto the bed and ran down her thighs. Her hair had been snuffed out, too.

I pulled out of her and I quickly gathered the fire bits up, snuffed them, and stored the hairs in the compartment of my belt. I sat down on the bed and admired my handiwork. I had been a little worried that Moe couldn't handle being treated like Mariposa in her Red Fury muscular form, so I had her become Burnin for it. Physically, Moe was fine and I used my x-ray vision to make sure. Mentally, I wouldn't discover that until she woke up.

I lifted her slightly and laid her down to let her rest normally, rather than with the blood rushing to her head, and laid down beside her. I counted in my head and waited until she started to stir. Eight minutes had passed and I chuckled at Izuku's still accurate guess of when a woman passing out would wake up.

“Uhhhhh.” Moe moaned and then she gasped and sat up as if something bit her. “FUCK!”

“Good morning, sleepy-head.” I joked and she glared at me as her hair ignited again. “I have apparently found a flaw in your ability to tell me to stop.”

“You made me pass out!” Moe accused, then she realized what she said. “Oh, fuck.” She whispered and looked at her coated thighs. “You made me... ME... pass out from coming too much.”

“Surprise.” I said and she looked back at my face.

“You did it on purpose?” Moe asked as her hair reduced to barely a flicker.

“Yeah, I needed to know if you could actually take me 'wrecking your pussy' like you asked.” I said. “I've been with a woman that has a body enhancement quirk and she passes out, too.”

Moe frowned for a moment, then she grinned. “I took what a body enhancer could!”

“You did.” I said with a nod. “You're also speaking full sentences afterwards, so I think you're fine.”

Moe laughed out loud and gave me that 'give it to me' look. She glanced at the still intact condom that didn't have anything in the little receptacle and she rolled over onto her side as she spread her legs.

“I didn't tell you to stop.” Moe said with her mouth slightly open, so I jumped on her and slid inside as I kissed her passionately. She moaned into my mouth as I did her at an accelerated pace and my hands gripped her breasts. She rotated her hips to try and help me get off, too.

I appreciated her efforts, so I increased my speed and pounded her hard and kept kissing her.

Moe started to come again a few minutes later and she broke the kiss to grip my neck with her hands. “Do it again! Knock me out!” She exclaimed. “Come all over me, too! I wanna see it again!”

I pushed up onto my knees and hooked her leg over my shoulder, then did the same thing as before. I sped up and was in and out of her a hundred times in barely a second. I wasn't surprised when she reacted the same way.

“MMMMUUUHHHHH!” Burnin half moaned and half groaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head again, her hair flared and exploded and snuffed out, and her pleasure poured out of her as her body gripped me hard for her multiple orgasms.

When she was done twitching down there, I pulled out and took off the condom. I laid her down on her back and jerked myself off before I poured my shot over her abdomen and put some on her breasts. It was both satisfying and disappointing, because I didn't see her reaction to me doing it. Seeing it in the heat of the moment seemed to mean more than just doing it and having her discover it later.

I gave the sperm a blast of heat vision to kill it before I gathered up the scattered fire and went to her bathroom to wash myself off. I zoomed across the hall to my room to grab some normal clothing and put my hero costume away in its case, then went back to lay down on the bed beside Moe. I didn't bother getting dressed, because I was sure she would want to go again. We had all night to see if she would actually tell me to stop.

When Moe woke up, she jerked again like she had been bitten, then her hands went right to the mass of white on her abs and chest. She moaned a little at the warmth, not realizing it was from my heat vision.

“Fuuuuck.” Moe whispered and she lifted her hands to lick and suck on them. “Good god... you can really... wreck me.”

“You've got a bunch of condoms in the...” I barely spoke when she had me in her mouth again and worked me back to hardness. She took the condom from me and carefully applied it to my erection, then she grinned at me.

“Up.” Moe said and pointed to the ceiling. “I remember you flying and flipping me over.”

I smiled at her as she crawled on top of me. I lifted us up into the air and we floated there without moving. “We can do some neat positions, now that we're not restricted by the bed.”

Moe came from that and stared into my eyes. “Show me.”

So, I did. As predicted, Moe wanted to keep going each time I knocked her out. Sometimes she wanted to see me ejaculate and other times she wanted my face to be the last thing she saw before she passed out. We had sex for quite a long time, even longer than the last time I was with Red Fury.

Moe eventually exhausted herself and fell asleep, never once telling me to stop.

110