37
3.9k 35 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
We're Trending at #1! Yay! Here's 3,600 words to celebrate!

I arrived back at the agency and I wasn't surprised to see Burnin and the group waiting for me at the front door. Her hair was flaming up a lot, too.

“Where did you go?” Burnin asked in an accusing tone.

“I told you. Lois Lane.” I said and landed in front of her.

“And why exactly, did you need to run home to your mother?” Burnin asked.

“I flew, actually.” I corrected her and her hair flared a bit more. “I also rescued her from kidnappers and returned her to her abandoned car.”

“You rescued a reporter! We'll be on the news!” Jar-Jar said, excitedly.

“This could be really good for us!” Omina said.

“Shut it!” Burnin said without looking at them. “It was off-shift and none of us were there to supervise.”

“It was also a personal matter and won't be reported.” I said.

“Yes, it will.” Burnin said.

“Oh? What proof besides my statement do you have?” I asked and she frowned at me. “Hey! Guess what? I stopped a giant robot from activating on the way back here and destroyed it. No evidence left.”

Burnin's hair shot out a flame and I caught it and snuffed it, then tucked it into my belt.

“I slaughtered a dozen underground dwellers to stop them from causing an uprising.” I said. “Oh! I also flew up into space and stopped a meteor from entering the atmosphere.”

Burnin pointed at my face. “Shut it! You're making all that up!”

“Yeah. I just went to see my mother. She said she ordered a cape for me.” I said and walked around her. “I'll be picking it up tomorrow.”

My phone beeped and I checked it. Mei had finished the machine and it was packed up and ready to go.

“It seems I have another delivery to pick up. Be right back.” I said and walked back around her, then lifted up into the air and took off like a shot. I landed outside of Mei's place and sent a reply that I was outside.

The door opened and Mei jumped out at me. I laughed and caught her as she hugged my neck and kissed my cheek several times.

“It came out beautifully!” Mei said excitedly.

“Izuku's going to get jealous if you keep kissing my cheek.” I said.

“I already told him I would and he's okay with it, as long as you didn't grab my ass catching me.” Mei laughed and let me go. “He'll kick your butt if you did!”

“I can't decide if being a gentleman was worth not grabbing it now.” I joked.

Mei laughed and slapped my arm. “Lemme just grab the case.”

I watched as she went back inside and gave her ass a look. Izuku's a lucky guy. I thought. When Mei came out carrying the case, I said exactly that. “Izuku's a lucky guy.”

Mei blushed a little and nodded. “The directions are inside. Just tell Endeavor's secretary to be careful with the settings and not to start at full power right off the bat.”

“I will.” I said and put the case down. I stepped close and gave her a tender hug. “Thanks, Mei.”

“You're welcome, Connor.” Mei said and hugged me back.

I let her go and she was still blushing a little, so I spoke to get her to relax. “Do you want me to tell her the outrageously padded bill will be in the mail?”

Mei snorted and laughed. “Yes, like I'm going to gouge my very first professional client.”

I smiled. “So, favor for a favor, then?”

“If you get her to do what you claimed earlier, I'll claim it as an advertising expense.” Mei said.

I thought about that. “I've already told her to do that, because she overheard us on the phone.” I said. “I'll also mention you paying for the parts out of your own pocket, too.”

“Connor, you don't have to do that.” Mei said.

“I'd offer to pay you myself if I had the funds to spare, you know that.” I said and reached out to touch her dirty cheek. “I'll offer a favor for a favor as well. You're really helping me out here and I can't thank you enough.”

Mei blushed again and looked sheepish.

“Look, anything you want that I can do, you just let me know, all right?” I said and she blushed even more. “You have something in mind?”

“I... yes, I... well...” Mei ducked her head and whispered.

“You're kidding.” I said and she looked at me with surprise on her face. “Yes, I heard you.”

“Connor, I... it was a joke. I don't really...”

“Did you build it yet?” I asked. “I can't do it if you don't have it ready.”

Mei's face practically lit up and her face nearly split in a huge grin. “It's almost done! Another day or two. Maybe a week!”

I chuckled. “I've got permission to use my quirk for two weeks, so get it done as soon as you can. I'll put it in place right after that.” I said and she squealed in delight, jumped on me again, and kissed my cheeks a dozen times.

“Thankyouthankyouthankyou!” Mei said and looked into my eyes for a moment, then she planted a kiss right on my lips. It was only for a second; and yet, Mei moaned and then broke the kiss. “Thank you, Connor.”

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, our first real kiss, except for the standard. “You're welcome.”

Mei let my neck go and tapped her lips. “No smears, so no need to remove the evidence from your face.” She said and smiled. “I'll text you as soon as it's ready.”

“Um... Mei...” I started to say.

“It was just a thank you.” Mei said and blushed. “You don't know what this is going to mean for me and for the future, Connor.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. “All right. I won't say anything.”

Mei smiled at me and then glanced up. “Can you... you know... fly away slowly? I want to see it again.”

I picked up the case and nodded, then slowly rose up into the air. “My mom said this looks a lot better with a cape.”

“When is she giving it to you?” Mei asked as she admired me.

“Tomorrow.” I said and rose up farther.

“Cool!” Mei said, excitedly. “I get to see this with a cape, too!”

I had to laugh at her wanting me in a cape as well. “Bye, Mei.”

“Bye!” Mei said and waved as I flew away.

When I was high enough for her to not complain about it, I kicked off and broke the sound barrier to get back to the agency. I thought I heard her yell 'cool' again, which made me smile. I flew back to the agency to land where I had before and wasn't surprised that Burnin was still there.

“We need to talk.” Burnin said.

“I'm sorry. I have an appointment with Endeavor's secretary.” I said and she scowled. I pat the case I carried. “She commissioned an important piece of equipment with a friend of mine and I have to deliver it to her.”

“Open it and let me see this 'equipment'.” Burnin said and took a step towards me.

I zoomed around her and opened the front door so that the receptionist could hear my words. “I'm sorry, Burnin, I can't open Endeavor's secretary's personal parcel, just because you're curious about what could be inside.”

Burnin's hair flared and several pieces flew off.

I didn't catch them this time and just blew them out before they landed. My hands were full too.

Burnin didn't like me ignoring her hair and she glared at me.

“See you tomorrow for the normal shift.” I said and shut the door in her face and walked over to the receptionist's desk. “I'm working for Amanda tomorrow morning, so I'm going to be constantly busy. I'm available the day after that to help you out here, though.”

“Really?” The receptionist asked, quite happy.

“Sure. I like keeping busy.” I said and walked by her to go to the elevator.

“Rachel's apartment is on the tenth floor.” The receptionist said.

“Thank you.” I said with a nod and hit the button. I stepped into the elevator to use it, just because I wanted to see if Burnin was going to try storming into the lobby after me.

Thankfully, she didn't and just stood outside and glared at me the whole time. The elevator doors closed and I took a short and surprisingly relaxing ride up to the tenth floor. I went to room two and looked around to see a clock that told me it was ten minutes to 8 P.M.

I thought about waiting until precisely the right time, then shrugged and knocked. A moment later, the door opened and Rachel stood there wearing a thick robe.

“I know I'm a little early...” I started to say.

“...and still wearing your costume.” Rachel finished with a sexy smile.

I smiled back. “I have a good reason for that. My friend called and I needed to pick something up for you.”

Rachel caught her breath and looked at the case in my hand. “For me? You mean... that's...”

“The instructions are inside and Mei said to not... I repeat N-O-T... to start it at full power. You need to work up to it.” I said and held the case out to her. “She bought the parts and everything out of her own pocket and hopes that you...”

Rachel snatched the case from my hands and ran into the room. “I'll do up a standard support check for her if this works even a little bit.” She said and put the case on the table in her little kitchen. “If it works half as good as you suggested, I'll sing her praises to Endeavor himself and everyone else I know.”

I chuckled and entered the apartment and closed the door. I felt the snap of electricity and the door locked. “That's handy.”

“I'm nearly out.” Rachel said and opened the case. “Oh... oh, my god.”

I walked over to her and I looked down at the case's contents. It was a little pack that could be worn as a belt accessory, with a nice belt, and two gold colored bracelets an inch thick to wear on your wrists.

“I'm glad she went with my ideas to make it as inconspicuous as possible.” I said and Rachel turned to look at me with desire on her face.

“Costume off now.” Rachel said.

I stripped off and folded the costume up instantly to put on the table beside the case. Her hands went for my chest and she rubbed it and let out a low moan as her hands roamed down and took hold of me. She gave me several strokes before she knelt and looked up at me as if I better appreciate what she was about to do. I nodded understanding and she smiled before she plunged her mouth over me.

It felt like a vacuum was attacking me and I throbbed for her. She moaned at my reaction and went even deeper, pushing me into her throat without a care. I felt her absorbing the charge from the friction and she sped up her movements. She kept going while licking and sucking between thrusts and then she grabbed my butt and shoved hard.

I couldn't resist her eagerness and let my first shot of the night go. Rachel moaned and held herself down on me for thirty seconds before she eased off and sucked the last bit out of me. The door unlocked and someone came into the room and locked the door again. Rachel sat back with a satisfied look on her face and licked the excess off of her lips and then off of the tip of my still throbbing erection.

“I thought we agreed to surprise him together.” Amanda said and walked over to us wearing a similar robe to the one Rachel wore.

“Look in the case.” Rachel said.

“Jesus!” Amanda exclaimed when she did and then laughed softly. “Okay, that definitely deserves some personal service.”

“It really did.” Rachel said and I held a hand down for her. She took it and I helped her stand.

“Thank you for your diligent service, Madam Secretary.” I said with a grin and both women laughed.

“I guess walking in on us in bed is a moot point now.” Amanda said.

“Why? There's a bathroom for me to hide in for a few minutes.” I said and both women exchanged looks, then smiled demure smiles.

“A bit of roleplaying sounds nice.” Rachel said and winked at me. “Honey, go take a quick shower.”

“Of course, sweetheart. Try not to do anything while I'm busy.” I said and walked over to the bathroom. I felt their eyes on my butt as I walked.

“We're going to be completely innocent out here.” Amanda said in a voice dripping with sexiness.

I closed the door and did my best to not look or listen as they ran to the bed and stripped off their robes, then dove onto the bed and started making out. I washed myself off and waited the obligatory three minutes, to count as a few, and opened the bathroom door. I walked over to the bedroom part of the apartment and fake gasped.

“Rachel! What's my wife doing to her best friend?!?” I asked in as accusing of a tone as possible.

“N-nothing, Connor. I swear!” Rachel said as she lifted her head from between Amanda's legs and something liquid dripped off of her chin.

“There seems to be a lot of nothing dripping off your chin, my dear.” I said and stalked over to her. Both women stared at me as I did so and the lust on their faces made me grow harder. “It seems I may have to discipline my wife and her best friend for doing naughty things... without me.”

Both women shivered with pleasure and had very happy looks on their faces.

What followed was one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had. I hadn't been with two women at the same time before, not even in my old life, and it sure was something to remember. Being with one woman that knew what she was doing would have been spectacular. Having two women at the same time that knew what they were doing and knew what they wanted from me, really made it a night to remember.

There was always something to do and no one was bored. I used my telekinesis liberally to give them both pleasure at the same time and they didn't question it at all. They came a lot and made me come a lot, too. We used up three boxes of condoms and they were unconscious for only brief periods of time.

Rachel's static charge quirk let her revive damn near instantly and she demanded I keep going every time. Just like I told everyone in the cafeteria, when Rachel asked me for something, I was never going to say no. So, we kept going at it nearly all night.

When we were finally done, I had both women cuddled up to my chest. Rachel's clear white skin and Amanda's caramel brown skin were quite the contrast together. I traced my hands up their backs and caressed the soft skin.

“Connor... you... wow.” Rachel whispered.

“I agree.” Amanda whispered. “Definitely a wow.”

“I thought that was my line.” I whispered back and both women smiled at me. “There's not a lot of time left before morning.”

“I can go three days without sleep when I'm fully charged.” Rachel said and reached down to rub my quickly returned erection. “I'm a little overcharged right now.”

“I can go a day without sleep.” Amanda said and her hand joined Rachel's. “I'm going to crash hard tonight.”

“I never did ask you what your quirk was.” I said.

“No, you didn't.” Amanda said and her eyes glowed red. “You are going to fall in love with us for the next two weeks, you wonderful man. Your sole job when not doing hero work is to service us as much as humanly possible.”

“Yes, mistress.” I said and she gave Rachel a pleased smile, then they both went down on me to have fun. It was them pleasing themselves with me and not them pleasing me, so I held back and let them play as much as they wanted. They were pretty horny again by the time I decided that they were ready for another shot and they had worked themselves up to a frenzy.

“Cum for us, Connor! We're ready for it!” Amanda begged as her eyes glowed red again and she jerked on me really hard. Harder than she would for a normal person.

“Yes, mistress.” I said and then smiled. “Rather than humanly possible, I would service you as much as super-humanly possible instead.”

Both women looked surprised and then they moaned as I shot load after load onto their faces and down their throats. They licked it all up, even from each other, then they laid down beside me.

“I want to feel you inside me again.” Rachel moaned as her hands played with herself.

“We're out of condoms.” I said.

“Oh, damn.” Rachel said and sighed. “Amanda?”

“I've got some in my room.” Amanda said and sat up to look at me. “Or do you want to try it raw?”

“Your eyes aren't glowing.” I said and she chuckled.

“I only do that to lower inhibitions.” Amanda said. “It's just temporary.”

“Telling me to fall in love with you for two weeks?” I asked.

“Merely motivation. You would enjoy it a lot more when doing little tasks for us.” Amanda said and looked down at my waning erection. “It didn't work on you anyway, did it?”

“I don't need a subliminal suggestion to admire two beautiful women.” I said.

“What about worshipping us?” Amanda asked with a grin.

I had to chuckle at that. “You only needed to ask, mistress.”

Amanda laughed. “That was a good ruse. Thanks for going along with it.”

I shrugged. “You wanted to have fun, so I let you.”

“I definitely want to feel you now.” Rachel said and looked at me with a forlorn expression. “Just... just the tip, okay? We won't go any further than that.”

“There you go stealing my lines again.” I joked and she laughed softly.

“You've been really careful all night, so I don't mind.” Rachel said and lightly touched me. It sprang right up for her and she smiled. “Please... just a little.”

I glanced at Amanda and she had a similar smile on her face.

“She never asks anyone for it without protection.” Amanda admitted.

“How many?” I asked, even though I didn't have a right to.

“Including you?” Amanda asked and I nodded. “Three in the last two years. You're the first we've shared at the same time.”

That surprised me and both women laughed softly.

“You were just too good of an opportunity to pass up.” Rachel said. “Your mistake with Burnin and then everyone in the agency hearing about how you handled it the next morning? We couldn't pass you up if we had the chance.”

“Which I gave to you by offering to work with you both.” I said and they nodded. “Then I need to thank you both.” I said and moved over to slide inside Rachel.

“OHHHHH!” Rachel moaned as her fingers sparked across her nub and she squirted out over me.

“Damn, girl! I didn't know you could do that!” Amanda said in appreciation.

“I... mmm... didn't, either.” Rachel said and rocked her hips to help me only put the tip in... right to the hilt. I didn't mind. I could hold it back for a long time now.

I got her off three times before pulling out and giving her another shot down the throat. I disappeared and washed up, gave the outside of my penis a blast of heat vision like I had all night, and reappeared instantly. Neither of them noticed. I reached for Amanda and rolled her over.

“Hey! I didn't say that you could... OHHHHH!” Amanda moaned and came hard as I shoved myself all the way in and Rachel sparked her nub at the same time. She squirted out even farther than Rachel did and then she devolved into moans and orgasms. “Soooo GOOOOOOD! OHHHHH GOD!”

I gave her three orgasms as well and then rolled her back over. Amanda was too lost in bliss to enjoy it, so I switched to Rachel. She accepted it and cleaned me up, then she pulled me down between her and Amanda and hugged me close.

“Burnin was a fool to not treat you right.” Rachel whispered and kissed me passionately for several minutes, then she cuddled onto my chest and closed her eyes. “I wish we could stay here forever.”

“I'm sure you and Amanda would eventually starve. There's never been a medical study to determine if the nutrients in sperm are enough to sustain someone's health for extended periods of time.” I said with a completely straight face.

Rachel was quiet for a moment, then she burst out laughing. Amanda was already asleep and didn't wake, despite Rachel's loud laughter.

116