Not A Chapter – Notice of Intent – UPDATE!
5k 44 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am very sorry to report that an idiot is once again stealing my work. This Superboy in MHA story is being posted, word for word, on webnovel! If anyone out there is a member of that, please go on there and report them for theft! It's been up for 2 weeks and they are making money off my work!

If you can't report them, please review it and comment that it's stolen. You can do that on every chapter as well (he's posted 6 so far and the rest are on his Patreon).

Until it's removed or the thief is banned, I won't be writing any more chapters for this.

I was actually tempted to delete it; but, if I do that, then only his copy would exist and I would be unable to prove mine is the original.

https://www.webnovel.com/book/my-hero-academia-strength_21091121006413305

Author to report: https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4318502250?appId=10

They are also selling my work on Patreon! Any members there, please go there and report him for theft as well and comment on the chapters to give everyone a link to the REAL content as proof!

Thank you all so much!


I've decided to resume writing this story, as it's potential is too good to ignore any longer.

Thank you all for your patience and loyalty! If it wasn't for you, the thief wouldn't have been dealt with at all!

I appreciate it and I appreciate you. 👍

83