43
1.9k 8 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When supper was over, I bid my teammates a good evening and used super-speed to change into casual clothes and appeared in Rachel's office. Her eyes went right to me and she smiled. She didn't say anything at all as she moved back from her desk to allow me enough space to fit inside. I took the hint and once I was out of sight, I started worshipping at her temple.

Rachel had a bit of extra work to do, because sometimes there just wasn't enough hours in the day for her to handle everything, even with access to her full powered quirk. An hour later, she was very pleased for two reasons. She finished her work and had gotten off a lot, as if her body had been waiting for that release.

“Thank you very much, Connor.” Rachel said and stood up. She didn't react like she had a ton of orgasms, which meant she was using her quirk to keep herself energized. “Would you like to accompany me to supper?”

“I would be honored, respected senior secretary.” I said and bowed to her.

Rachel laughed. “If you keep that attitude up, I'm not sure I'll want to let you go next week when your internship is over.”

I held an elbow out to her. “I had a similar conversation with Sarah about how she handles her excessive workload all by herself.”

“Excessive, hmm?” Rachel said as she accepted my arm and leaned against me slightly as we went to the elevator. “What was your solution to her predicament?”

“I gave her the number of a fellow student that would be perfect for a part-time position for a few hours after school and possibly on weekends.” I said and explained about Susan teaching an assistant to do the repetitive paperwork tasks that take her away from the more important aspects of her job, like people interactions in person and on the phone.

“You know, that really is a good idea.” Rachel said as we rode the elevator. “I thought I saw a requisition form with Sarah's name on it. I put it into the pending review pile on my desk because I just didn't have the time to go over it today.”

“She should be happy that you didn't just reject it out of hand.” I said and Rachel nodded. “Are you going to tell her that you're actually looking at it?”

“There's no rush to have it dealt with immediately, which is why I could set it aside until later.” Rachel said when the elevator doors opened. “I can move it to the top of the pile if you want me to.”

I chuckled at the not so subtle request for a favor in exchange. “I have a date tonight with the Sarah that serves in the restaurant we're about to attend.”

“She's a nice girl, so don't go overboard with her.” Rachel warned me as we walked down the hallway.

“There goes my plans to fly to Paris and spend an hour on the Effel Tower.” I said and Rachel gave me a severely pointed look. “Too overboard?”

“For a first date? You're off the boat and at the bottom of the ocean.” Rachel said and I opened the door to the restaurant. “That's proposal material, not date material.”

“I suppose I better change my plans.” I said and sat her at a table and sat myself.

Rachel stared at me as I browsed the menu. “Were you really going to do that?”

“Before I hurt my hand, yes.” I said and she looked surprised. “I wasn't trying to impress her or anything, I just thought that I'm allowed to use my powers and picked somewhere that I thought she would like to see.”

Rachel was quiet for a minute. “What changed your mind?”

“I asked my mother about it when I picked up my cape at lunch.” I said and smiled when Sarah walked over to us. “Hi, there. Have you decided what city in the country you would like to have a date in?”

Sarah blinked her eyes at me for a moment. “Um... would... Tokyo be okay?”

“Of course. I'll have everything arranged by eight tonight.” I said and ordered rice and moo shoo pork.

“What... what will we be doing?” Sarah asked as she wrote my order down.

“A bit of a walk, some dancing at a local club, and maybe a visit to the top of the Tokyo Skytree Tower.” I said and both Sarah and Rachel looked surprised. “Is that too much? We can skip the walk or the dancing...”

“No!” Both women said as one.

“That sounds fine.” Sarah said with a blush. “Rachel, what would you like to eat?”

“I think I'll have a normal-sized portion of what Connor just ordered.” Rachel said and I chuckled. “Not all of us have a metabolism like yours to keep us in shape.”

“I'll have you know I work my ass off for all these muscles.” I said and flexed my arms in a double arm curl. “I used to be a fairly skinny kid until my quirk kicked in, then I started working out like crazy.”

“Really?” Sarah asked and one of her hands reached out to rub my bicep.

“Thanks to my budding healing factor, I bulked up pretty quickly. I didn't overdo it, though. I don't want to sacrifice movement for extra strength.”

Rachel nodded in approval. “Yes, I've seen some of the more muscular heroes lose significant speed when their muscles overcome their natural range of movement.”

I smiled. “Are you talking about All Might?”

Rachel smiled back. “He's significantly bigger now than he's ever been. He's also not appearing as much and when he does, it's all power and no real speed.”

Sarah stood there for a moment and listened, then she seemed to shake herself. “I'll be right back with your drinks!” She said and quickly walked off.

Rachel softly laughed. “I think she was a bit distracted. I wonder why?”

I put my arms down to my sides. “I have no idea.”

Rachel laughed again. “I assume you know how to dress appropriately for that kind of date?”

“Casual pants, dress shirt, and no tie or suit coat.” I said and she nodded. “I once made the mistake of listening to my mom about wearing a full suit with the vest and everything on a first date.”

Rachel smiled. “She wanted you to dress to impress?”

I nodded. “It was an utter failure and I overthought everything. It was a mess and I almost didn't recover from it.”

“Do tell.” Rachel said and I told her all about my near disastrous date with Touga from the general studies course at UA. The food arrived in the middle of my story and we thanked Sarah before I continued.

When I was done, Rachel had to cover her mouth to stop her laugh. “It wasn't that funny.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“I'm sorry! That was just so embarrassing!” Rachel said and laughed pretty loudly. “You poor thing!”

“We're still friends, so I didn't screw up to spectacularly, thankfully.”

Rachel nodded and calmed down. “I'm glad you understood the very valuable lesson you learned.”

“I really did.” I said and we finished up our meals. “Don't go into a date with expectations in mind. Just relax, be who you are, and if things happen, they happen. Trying to force things won't work and will wreck everything before anything can happen anyway.”

“That is exactly right.” Rachel said and stood. “You need to get going if you're going to prepare for your date later.”

“Yes, shower, shave, handle any important bodily functions, then jerk off to relax.” I joked and she laughed.

Sarah stood there beside the table and had a shocked look on her face.

“Thank you for the great service again.” I said and left some money on the table. “I'll see you at your room at eight.”

Sarah nodded several times and she watched us as we walked out of the restaurant.

“You need to not break women's minds before going out with them.” Rachel said as we walked down the hallway to the elevator.

“Oops.” I said and she hit the button.

“You're terrible.” Rachel said and we stepped into the elevator.

“I kind of am.” I said and slipped an arm around her waist. “I didn't lie, however.”

Rachel gave me an odd look. “What do you mean?”

As soon as the elevator doors opened, I scooped her up and disappeared with her and had taken her inside my room, stripped her naked, and put her into the shower.

“OHHHH!” Rachel moaned loudly as I entered her for the first time in a couple of days.

“I think I wasn't the only one that missed this.” I whispered into her ear and she moaned in response. Electric sparks rolled from her fingers and across my skin as I thoroughly took her and she let me.

*

Sarah stood in her room after getting off of work and she felt a little nervous. She knew Connor was only a teenager, and yet, he talked and acted like a seasoned professional hero and the reports she had seen on the receptionist's desk let her know that he wasn't wasting his potential. He was also six feet tall and had muscles all over, which really got her juices flowing.

She freely admitted to herself that she was a bit of a hero nerd. The more muscular and fit they were, the more she liked them. It was why she had accepted a job at a hero agency as a waitress, because it let her interact every day with men that were fit and could handle themselves. When she had seen Connor in his hero costume, however... she almost yelled with joy.

Sarah shivered as she remembered feeling his bicep earlier. He's just so yummy!

She shook those thoughts off and tore through her closet as she searched for the perfect outfit for going to the capital city and for going dancing. It took her a while and she finally decided on a knee length emerald green skirt and a light green top that showed off her breasts to good effect without looking trashy. She liked some attention, because who didn't. She wasn't a slut, though.

Well, maybe I will be a little slutty tonight. Sarah thought and pulled out her only matching set of lingerie. She slipped the lacy panties on and she almost sighed as they hugged her snugly and made her ass pop. The bra was next and she didn't consider letting him see the bra's shape through the tight top as too forward.

Half an hour later, her hair was done and her make-up was expertly applied, thanks to extensive lessons from her mother when she was younger. It had been a chore at the time and she didn't understand a lot of the reasons to learn it. Now, she was as grateful as she could ever be, because she looked gorgeous.

*Knock! Knock!*

Sarah jerked slightly and then took a deep breath. She let it out as she went to her room door and opened it... then she sucked in a sharp breath. HE'S WEARING HIS HERO COSTUME!

“Hi, Sarah.” Connor said with a warm smile. “Are you ready to go?”

“YES!” Sarah gasped and then looked horrified. “I mean... yes, I'm ready.”

Connor chuckled. “It's okay to be excited. I haven't been to Tokyo myself, so this is going to be new for me as well.”

“You haven't?” Sarah asked and stepped outside to close and lock her door.

“You know how things go. Busy with things and life gets in the way.” Connor said and motioned to the elevator. “We're leaving by the front door and signing out, just so no one thinks I kidnapped you.”

Sarah huffed and took his hand. “Can it be considered kidnapping if they willingly go with you?”

Connor barked a laugh and they went to the elevator. “I'm keeping my mouth shut about coercion, intimidation, and sexiness being possible factors.”

Sarah laughed as they waited. “Now you're getting into who kidnapped who and why!”

Connor grinned at her. “I knew I was being coerced! I should take my revenge on such a delightful kidnapper!”

They both laughed and stepped into the elevator and rode it down to the ground floor. They signed out and went outside.

Sarah looked at him and then looked around. “I don't see a car or anything.”

“Who needs a car?” Connor asked and scooped her up into his arms.

“EEP!” Sarah yelped and then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Don't be afraid.” Connor said and gently rose up into the air with her.

I'm not afraid. Sarah thought and snuggled in instead of speaking. You're hugging me and I almost creamed in my underwear!

“We'll be in Tokyo in a few minutes.” Connor said and he felt Sarah shiver. “It's okay. I'll protect you.”

Who's going to protect you from me? Sarah thought as they cleared the top of the agency building and she could see across the entire district unimpeded. “Oh, wow!”

“It gets better.” Connor said and he started to fly. He went fast. Then faster. Then there was a crack and Susan shivered again. “That was the first sound barrier I'll be breaking. We'll reach Mach 4 before I have to slow down to land.”

Well, there goes my panties. Sarah thought with a happy smile as she felt herself soak the thin cloth.

83