Chapter Ninety-Four Kiru’s File, and Miku’s Arrival
660 9 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiru slipped out of her apartment and made her way up the stairs. It had been a couple of weeks since she had last been up here to talk with Megumi. Who had been acting a bit strange lately. Kiru was wondering what was up with that. She hoped that today’s long awaited chat would come with an update on the ship’s readiness to conduct the planned operation. Just a couple days ago, she had helped survey the site of the local military base. Among other things, the base housed one of the generators for the planetary shield. Something she was ready to disable as soon as Megumi gave the order.

Qelu had gone to the clinic for a check-up. She wasn’t too far along yet, but she still wanted to see how her unborn child was doing. Kiru had little doubt that she was going to be quite healthy. So she had few worries about that. Qei, and May on the other hand were currently out shopping, which left her alone. May had also mentioned that she had left a drone to monitor Riku, as she didn’t want to miss what happens when the girl finally gives birth. Something that was not that far away. Kiru was kinda bothered by what she knew about that.

Pushing those thoughts aside, she made good time to the roof, and quickly found the cloaked shuttle already waiting to receive her.

Slipping inside she was greeted by Megumi who had a somewhat nervous-looking smile on her face. That unnerved her a bit. “Um, something going on?”

Megumi nodded, “Well yes. I learned something interesting and I found your file.”

Kiru blinked, “You have!?”

Megumi smiled, “Yes, I was hoping we could review it together. I have not yet read the file.

Kiru stood there for a moment, not sure if she actually wanted to crack it open, or leave it be. There was something to be said for remaining ignorant. Crossing the distance to the sofa she crashed into it heavily, and took a breath. Steading herself, and centering her emotions before finally saying, “I’m about as ready as I’ll ever be. Show me.”

Megumi took out a crystal and inserted it into a slot on a console. A moment later a screen was projected in front of the sofa. At a mere glance, she was able to confirm that it was indeed her medical profile. The first page was neatly organized, with name, age, birthday, conditioning status, fertility status, general health status and more. It hurt a little to see the line about being sterile, and then she noted a date. It said that her eggs had been extracted about the same time as her last visit to Starblossom Academy. She had been sterile for nearly five years before Megumi had come along and fixed her sterility.

For a moment she just stared at it, and then she flipped a few pages. Her gaze scanned for something, and before long she found it. Her heart fluttered and flipped when she saw it, her eggs had indeed been used, all of them. On page seven it listed the status of her eggs, and there was a nice entry at the top that said ‘unused eggs remaining: Zero.’


Riku followed behind Yiria watching the cute way she moved, and rubbed her belly. Yiria was getting impatient, and so they moved up her induction. In a couple of hours she was going to give birth to Miku. Who Yiria seemed quite eager to meet. Riku was looking forward to this as well.

Mentally she reviewed the process, she would settle into the special exam chair. They would give her one final scan, highly invasive naturally, and then induce labor. Nurses would be standing by to help her give birth, and as soon as Miku was out of her belly, Yiria would take her away. She wasn’t going to see her for several hours after that, and only to feed her. Which was starting to feel quite right. It occurred to her that she barely knew Yiria, and yet Yiria knew a lot about her. That was okay though, Yiria had proven herself quite trustworthy, Miku would be well cared for by her.

It also freed her up to work long hours, and she was really looking forward to that. Yiria had recently been going over the schedule worked out for her, and her hours were indeed going to be long. The Iniri had crafted her a schedule that left her no time to care for Miku, which was perfect. Riku was quite happy with the schedule. Yiria wanted her to be happy with it as well, and she had to admit it gave her every reason not to spend time with Miku. Some small part of her rebelled at that idea, but it was very small. Things were shaping up nicely, much the way Yiria wanted them to be in fact, and who was she to deny her?

Turning through a door, she was greeted with the sight of the delivery room. Already set up, with a few nurses waiting to help her give birth to little Miku. Riku smiled, and crossed the final few steps to the chair, and relaxed into it. She was allowed a couple of moments to simply rest there before they started attaching various probes, and adjusting the chair. Once she was ready, and they had all their readings, they activated a special device.

Her belly tingled, and reacted in a surprisingly pleasant way. A moment later she felt the first contraction, she had always been told they were painful, but that wasn’t the case. The next followed soon after, and they simply kept coming, sending sparks of pleasant tingling up her spine. She wasn’t sure if it was the device or the injection they had given her that made her feel this way, but this was feeling wonderful

She had lost all track of time, when she was finally instructed to push, and she bore down with her muscles as promised, and her belly tingled and rippled. Every so often she was told to push, and she could feel her energy draining, but she wasn’t entirely sure she wanted this to stop. Yet before she even knew it, the final push came, and Miku was free. She was panting, as Yiria held up her baby girl, a predatory gleam in the Iniri girl’s eye. One she found quite reassuring, even though a part of her told her she shouldn’t. There was an even smaller part of her screaming that Yiria was going to steal her girl, which she was. Riku knew that Yiria was going to take her baby girl away from her, and she was all too happy to let her. It was Yiria’s right afterall. She made a mental note of that small little part of her still protesting this, she would help Yiria get rid of that in their next session.

Yiria reached for a warm towel offered by a nurse, and gently cleaned up the crying little baby in her arms, and then guided the little girl to a nipple, one of Yiria’s nipples, and prompted her to latch. She smiled, and with a happy look she said, “I’ll see you in a few hours for your first feeding session, okay?”

She nodded, “have fun!”

“I will! I have been really looking forward to getting to bond with my little Miku.” she said before leaving. Riku relaxed in the seat for her post-birth operation and health scans. She wasn’t going to be out of here for hours. Plenty of time for Yiria to do whatever she wanted to do with little Miku.


Yiria smiled as she left the operation room behind. As little Miku pleasantly suckled on her uppermost left breast. This was something she had done on purpose, as it would help her plan for separating little Miku from her mother. She wasn’t going to be back for most of the day, not that Riku would mind, she was more than happy to let her have all the time she wanted with little Miku.

As little Miku fed on her milk, Yiria reached into her tiny barely developed mind, and began laying the groundwork for her conditioning and working to get that bond she wanted started. Of course the psionic bond would be quite the fickle thing for the first couple of years until it properly cemented, so she still needed Riku to spend as little time with Miku as possible. They could bond later, once Miku was firmly hers. In the meantime, she added a few small impressions in her simple mind that would help nudge that development in the right direction.


Kiru simply stared at the number for a while, not daring to look further. Almost afraid to know how many little girls had been born with her eggs. Afraid to know what they had done with her eggs after they took them. Megumi rubbed her shoulders for a bit while she stared, helping her relax, and then she pulled up a second file, and displayed it next to hers.

Megumi sighed, “While I was looking for your file I also found this. It seems that you were pregnant once about ten years ago. File notes indicate the pregnancy was arranged, and they took her from you the day she was born. It seems that Qiri girl I noted, is in fact your...”

Kiru tuned her out, and simply stared at the front page, where on Qiri’s file it listed her clearly as the birth mother. She had a daughter, one she had never known about. Her eyes glanced to the other file, well she had more, but this one might be her oldest. She hadn’t quite looked through them to be certain.

She spent several minutes digesting what she had just been told before moving to properly look at her medical file, to learn what they had done to her. They had been brainwashing her for years, the notations indicated her first session was about three years after she graduated from the academy. This file proved to be shedding quite a bit of light on what they had been planning for her. As she read on, she found something else that she had no idea about. Something related to Qiri, and the other parent.

She stared at it, and pointed it out, “This can’t be right can it?”

Megumi sighed, “I would have to examine Qiri to be sure, but given this is a classified hidden file. I doubt they would falsify the data.”

Kiru frowned, “but I don’t have any sisters. I was an only child.”

Megumi shook her head, “I’m not so sure about that, they did manipulate your memories extensively. I undid their conditioning, but that doesn’t mean anything for the memories they extracted.”

She sighed, and then glanced to the list of memory extraction procedures that had been done. Perusing it she found a couple of procedures that were listed as being to remove memory of her younger sister.

As she was looking through that Megumi pulled up a new file, and looked it over. “Hmm, I see I found her, she’s much younger than you are. According to the notes, they got to your family years before they started with you. As you visit occasionally, they held off on removing your sister after she was born. On her twelfth birthday, they finally removed her from your family and about a month later, they used one of her eggs to impregnate you with Qiri. As for where they sent her, that doesn’t seem to be in here. Her medical file only contains a few brief notes for when she was at the Starblossom facility, and nothing else.”

Kiru was silent for a moment, a weight weighing her down before she finally said, “So I have a little sister I never knew, and a daughter with my sister that I never knew. They really screwed my life up, and they were going to archive my entire mind and upload a whole new life for me in a month’s time since some Iniri apparently wanted me to be her personal maid and incubator.”

Megumi sighed, “messed up indeed. I don’t know if I can find your sister, but I do know where Qiri is. Although I should point out that she is...”

“Heavily brainwashed, and conditioned. Not to mention she probably had no desire to even meet me. They likely made her that way too.” she let out a breath, “unfortunately that ship likely sailed, I was never given a chance with her. I’m not sure we could even build a relationship after what they have done to us.” she gasped as a thought occurred to her, “They got to my family before my sister was born didn’t they? What else have they done to my family?”

Megumi shrugged, “It's not in these files, I’ve checked.”

Kiru sighed, afraid that was the answer. She could try and go home, but certainly not right now. Maybe later, after they had started resolving things. Her mind then drifted back to what she remembered about her family. Last she had heard her father had been in an accident, and her mother was single again. How true that was, she didn’t know. It was more likely they had done something.

Finally she decided to confront something she had been avoiding, what had been done with her eggs. She glanced back at that list, and felt her heart do flips. The list was long, very long. They had paired her eggs with numerous girls, Neku and Iniri alike. She technically had thousands of kids she had never known about. Worse that only covered the surface, a number of her eggs had been sent off for ‘research’ whatever that meant. With a notation about the fate of each batch of eggs. She was not sure if it was better to know this or not.

22