Chapter Ninety-Seven Sisters
543 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Megumi processed the new files being sent to her. It was a fairly large database, but not that hard for her to assimilate. Each new scanned file revealed to her much about the operations of the Iniri, particularly their military branch. That arm of their society proved to be somewhat darker than the civilian arm. She had already seen a bit of what they were doing to the Neku, but this revealed a much fuller picture of the situation.

It wasn’t long before she came across a series of files that were of more personal interest to her. Those related to Kiru and her family. As they had learned before, they got to Kiru’s family before they got to Kiru. At the time, Kiru’s mother had been pregnant with a daughter, one the Iniri were soon very interested in. The files indicated a desire to remove her from the family at birth, but Kiru proved to be a complication for that. Especially since their influence hadn't been as strong back then. As such, while Kiru was having a rather normal academy life, they started preparing her family. Since they couldn’t permanently remove the little girl from the family, they compromised. 

Kiru being in the military helped them coordinate the young girl's schedule. During her first few years, aside from when Kiru was visiting, the family lived with a caretaker who was there to ensure the little girl’s development progressed the way they wanted. To keep her from properly bonding with her mother, and make sure the little one was ready to be taken away later.

Things started to change when the girl was seven. Kiru had been out of the academy for about three years then, and they had finally extended an arm to start conditioning Kiru. Something they had wanted to do earlier, as they had been really hoping to have the young girl completely separated from the family by this point. There were documented plans to have it done within a year after the first conditioning session for Kiru took place. Unfortunately, Kiru proved somewhat resistant to conditioning, and it took longer than planned to get her to the point they wanted.

Still, she did progress nicely enough to allow them to do other things with the family they hadn’t yet been able to. They managed to condition Kiru to not notice the pregnancies of her family members. Which allowed them to start regularly impregnating her mother without worries that Kiru would notice. Given her mother’s rank, she had naturally been sterilized previously, but they had planned to do this later. So they had a reserve of specially selected eggs taken from her ovaries, years earlier.

The records revealed she gave birth to several daughters that were taken from her at birth. More sisters that Kiru had no knowledge of. There was a list of various projects they had been taken for. Megumi noted them for review, and moved on to the girl’s eighth year.

Not long after she turned eight, Kiru was placed on a long term assignment, so the girl was removed entirely from the family for that year. A year they took full advantage of. They deliberately induced the start of puberty for her, to accelerate her sexual development, and began full scale conditioning.

By nine, she had reached full sexual maturity and had been appropriately conditioned for the program. Kiru was still out on assignment, so they were in no rush to return her to the family. It seemed a few parties wanted to get her pregnant and have her start her breeding career right away. Thankfully for the young girl, they instead fitted her with a drainer and started harvesting some of her eggs. They removed it once they had enough, and when Kiru’s long-term assignment came to an end later that year she was finally returned to the family.

Kiru’s conditioning continued to progress slower than they would like. Limiting their ability to really do what they wanted with the young girl. Regardless, they did manage to get her for an extended period during her eleventh year. By this point she was perfectly conditioned so they focused on completing her growth modifications, rather than impregnating her like they wanted to do. Mainly since Kiru’s conditioning wasn’t progressing fast enough, and they were concerned that their plans would be set back if Kiru was alarmed.

Around her twelfth birthday however, Kiru finally reached the point where they were comfortable removing the girl from the family entirely. By this point removing her from mom and dad was simple, they simply walked in, and took her. The family didn’t even question it, and as conditioned promptly forgot she existed. Arrangements were soon made for the girl to be taken to Starblossom for a brief final encounter with Kiru. During which both girls were implanted with ovum from the other. While there Kiru had all memories of her sister extracted and her sister’s memories were archived, all of them. They also archived her original personality, so that the conditioned one could permanently take over.

Kiru would later give birth to Qiru, while her sister ended up giving birth to triplets. Something they expected since part of what they had done to her was meant to ensure she gave birth to litters. As soon as she gave birth, she was again impregnated with eggs taken from Kiru, while the babies were taken from her to be raised by caretakers.

Records indicated that she was still currently part of their breeding program. She was not at the facility her drone had recovered these records from, but the records revealed the facility she was at. Even more interesting, Kiru’s father was listed as also being there. His file proved interesting as well. It seemed they also had an interest in him and arranged for his permanent removal from the family as well

Something they only really got started on after they had full access to Kiru’s little sister Eriku. They arranged for his ‘accident’ using it to provide a reason for his absence. Rather than completely erase him like they had Eriku. Once they had him, he was summarily ‘corrected’ and then enrolled in the breeding program, as a breeder. Just like Eriku, in fact, records showed that the pair had several children together. All daughters naturally, who were summarily

 taken from them to be raised by caretakers and enrolled in the breeding program. At this point things were far beyond simply cleaning the mess up.

The next file she opened in relation to this mess proved to be quite interesting. She hiccupped for a moment, and then reprocessed it. Her core cycled several times as she processed the assault of emotions. It seemed there might be a chance to patch some of this mess up after all.


Back at the Starblossom Academy, a younger Iniri stepped into a clinic room. She smiled at the young Neku woman on the table. “How are we feeling today? Are we adapting well to our correction?”

The girl frowned, and hefted her bare boobs a bit, “It’s a bit odd getting used to these, but I think I am getting the hang of it.”

“Glad to hear it. Now then, why don’t you lie down properly, and I can get started on your final assessment? We need to make sure you are fully functional. Well, aside from being sterile that is.”

She nodded and lay down properly on the chair. Allowing the young Neku to get started on the procedure. One which was fairly routine. A complete check-up to make sure she was perfectly healthy and ready to assume her new duties. Although she would require a few more days of education before she could properly assume her new station as captain of a starship. Her new rank was a major contributor towards why she was sterile.

The Iniri looked over the results and was quite happy with it. She had adapted to her correction quite well it seemed. No adverse effects and she was right where they expected her to be. It would be hard to tell she had previously been male, and her potential, while not great, had improved since the correction. In fact those figures were better than anticipated, but not as much as they would have liked. No matter, it wasn’t going to affect her position, and the young Iniri felt the girl was better off regardless.

Content with the results of the scan, she logged them down, and then proceeded to conduct the memory procedure she needed to do, before sending the former man on her way.

Stepping out of the room, a voice spoke, “Ah, Terqu! Any issues?”

“No, our former man turned girl is doing quite well. Her potential scores were higher than expected, but they didn’t reach the threshold you set.”

“Shame, but it was to be expected. Anyway, we have a new student for the special campus.”

“Today? I thought we weren’t expecting any students for a while given the recent graduation. Most of the campus is on break.”

“Well, not for the special campus. This one is a little early though, more of them should arrive by the end of the week. After all, the special campus starts classes earlier than the regular campus.”

Terqu blinked, “I didn’t expect that.”

“I figured it was time for you to practice the induction procedures. I’ll be supervising, but I’m confident you are ready for this procedure.”

“So what are we doing anyway?”

“General health check, installation and tuning of an egg drainer implant, and growth modification. This girl is going to be on the fast track like young Qiri was, so we expect her to graduate young. We will need to make sure she is sterile by the time she graduates,” said her boss.

Terqu suppressed the urge to sigh. She felt sorry for the girl, and she hadn’t even met her. The ranking officers were one thing, but the members of the special campus were a totally different story. It didn’t entirely sit well with her. Instead she said, “I understand, anything else?”

“She is going to be on a special regimen given her age, and the requirements of the special campus fast track program. Nothing we have to worry about just yet.”

She sighed, “I see.”

Not long after, her boss led her to a different room where a nurse was leading a young girl. She had a rather lithe, sleek build with cute soft puffy features, and her fur had a rare jet-black coloring. In fact, she looked a lot like another young Neku she had seen not that long ago. Only younger with a somewhat puffier face, and virtually no breasts to speak of. The girl was nude naturally, so she could see everything. Allowing her to tell that the girl didn’t seem that developed. In fact she seemed younger than she had expected.

Frowning, “She looks a lot like a much younger version of Qiri.”

Her boss nodded, “not much surprise there, she comes from the same genetic stock.”

“I see, but doesn’t she seem a little... young for the special campus program.”

“Her official age is nine years old, which makes her just the right age to be entering the program.”

Terqu blinked and gave her boss a look. That seemed odd, “So what’s her real age?”

“Not important,’ she paused and leaned closer, “Just between you and me though we’ve been getting more girls lately that are younger than they should be. Rumor has it they plan to lower the minimum age for the special campus.”

Terqu shifted, “lower it? Why?”

“I have a few ideas, but we can discuss it later. Okay?

She nodded but was left wondering what the little lady’s exact age really was. Her boss changed the subject to the procedure and told her to have the girl lie down on the surgical bed.

The girl happily lay down on the bed, and Terqu proceeded to attach various probes and sensors. Nothing unusual there, but what she was told next felt weird.

“Okay, I know you haven’t done implantation for an egg drainer before. First, we need to prepare her vaginal passage, both so that we can more easily implant the drainer, and so that we can start extracting eggs later.” she paused, and shifted closer, “First, I would like you to spread, and secure her labia in an open position.”

Pulling a couple of tools from the table, she did just that. The young girl actually helped her by spreading her own labia, allowing Terqu to easily secure them in an open position revealing the delicate untouched pink flesh within. 

“Good, now grab that laser scalpel and remove her hymen. She will not need it.”

Terqu frowned, “What no anesthetic?”

“We never bother with that, and she won’t want it. Do you sweetie?”

The girl shook her head, “No, I want to feel this, all of it.”

Terqu gave them both a look. Let out of a breath, and thought to herself that this was just wrong. She was really regretting signing on with the military, she had been much happier at her old clinic. At least there things made more sense, and she wasn’t doing strange things to young girls.

With a bit of hesitation, she took up the prepared scalpel, and slowly brought it to the girl’s sex. She held it there for a moment or two to steady herself before beginning. The moment it touched the delicate flesh, the girl started to whimper, but nothing more. She wasn’t even restrained. Meaning she could have done something to protect herself, but did not. In mere seconds her hymen was gone, leaving the passage open.

“Very good, next time I’d suggest going slower. Less risk of accidentally cutting more than you should that way.”

Terqu blinked, “I didn’t want her to feel too much pain from this.”

The other woman giggled, “She would have been fine. Anyway, see the device with the two long needles on one end?”

She noted the device, “Yes, I see it. What about it?”

“That device is used to open the cervix. Insert it gently into her vaginal passage, and push it all the way in. The needles need to pierce the cervix.”

Sighing, she followed the direction, and pushed it all the way in. Just as the handle was pressing against the girl’s flesh the thing beeped. At the same moment, she started whimpering.

“Alright that means it's in. Press the blue button, to turn the device on, and step back. Let it do its thing.”

She pressed it and stepped back. Almost instantly the whimpering intensified, and the girl complained, “that burns!”

Terqu gave her a look and was tempted to just pull the device out. Her boss commented, “This part doesn’t take long and is the most painful for the subject. The device will deactivate itself when it is done, and we won’t have to do it again.”

“...we won’t?”

“Nope, the device not only opens the cervix but temporarily paralyzes the muscles there. Ensuring the cervix stays open. The effect only lasts an hour, but by then we will have the implant in, and that implant will have control of the cervix so we won’t have to force it open when it comes time to start extracting her eggs.”

Terqu nodded, and after a moment the device finished its work. Without prompting Terqu slowly removed the cervix opener, and she quickly noticed that the girl was now lubricated. As sticky juices now clung to the device, and slowly dripped from her. She gave her boss a look.

“The device did that as well. Makes inserting the drainer easier.” her boss said while handing her an object. Terqu noted its shape; it was roughly sphere-shaped with a cylinder projecting from a large port in the base. It had several small holes on the top, and along a rim near the centerline of the sphere.

Her boss quickly directed her on the object. “That is the drainer, the cylinder is the detachable part that stores the eggs, and naturally we need to change that out every once in a while. Making that the bottom of the device. Now simply push it up her vaginal passage, until it's securely placed in the uterus.”

She gave it a look, and then glanced at the poor girl. Feeling really sorry for her at this moment. With a bit of reluctance, she complied. The rather large device pushed her lower lips even further apart for a moment but slipped in quite easily. The girl didn’t even complain as it was pushed up into her womb, only saying, “that feels kind of weird.”

Her boss commented, “That’s rather normal. Now the next part is going to hurt a little.”

“Next part?” inquired Terqu.

“Activating the drainer of course. She will feel some discomfort as the device interfaces with her organs and begins to take control of her ovulation cycle. I’ll start that process, so you can move on to the next procedure while the device is activating.”

Terqu nodded, “So what am I doing?”

“Prepare a few injectors, and eight 500ml doses of TTR-247.”

Terqu frowned, “TTR-247? Isn’t that a growth-stunting compound?”

Her boss smiled, “Close, but not quite. In small doses, yes it does stunt growth, but in larger doses, it can be used to permanently halt natural growth. This is exactly what we want, we don’t want her to continue growing naturally. Once her natural growth process has stopped, we will have much more control over how she grows during her years here at the academy.”

She shook her head, “By more, you mean total. Seeing as she won’t grow without intervention after we do this.”

“Exactly! Now get those doses ready. The sooner her natural growth is stopped, the sooner we can get started on the next step.”

Terqu sighed and started prepping the first dose. After a moment she inquired, “Which is?”

“For now, we are going to focus her body’s growth on sexual development. She isn’t developed enough yet, so until she is, her body won’t be allowed to grow in any other way.”

“After that?”

“We will review her development, and determine if any further growth is needed. If not, she will remain as is.”

Terqu wasn’t sure what to think about this. “Is this common with the special students?”

“Not all of them receive growth modification in this fashion, most of those on the regular track don’t. Merely a few supplements to help speed their natural growth a little. Regardless, all special students have their age reclassified on graduation, so we do need to eventually stop their natural growth. We typically do that in the last month before graduation for those who didn’t receive this treatment on induction.”

This didn’t really sit right with her, but it was her job. All too quickly the doses were ready to be administered, and she was soon directed in their application. The first two injections were to her thighs, followed by a pair of locations on either side of her belly, each breast then received an injection, and final pair were on either side of her neck. Aside from the initial reaction from being injected, she showed no signs of reaction to this treatment. Not visible to the naked eye, but the sensors clearly showed how it was affecting her body chemistry. There was an immediate, and very sharp drop in growth hormones, and production of those hormones also started to drop off rapidly. 

As the drugs were taking their life-changing effects her boss smiled, “Alright, TTR-247 will take a few minutes to take full effect. In the meantime, we can prepare her special growth regimen. I expect you to remember the exact details of the regimen, as you will be giving it to her twice a week for the next three months.”

“Three months?” inquired Terqu?

“That is when her first development assessment will be, and adjustments will be made to the regimen afterwards.”

This part didn’t sit that well with her at all. Over the next few minutes, she was walked through the preparation and application of the special regimen. After that the young girl was given a full health exam, to make sure she was healthy, and to make sure she was responding to the procedure correctly.

Her boss smiled, “Okay, sweetie you can get up. We are quite done here, the nurse will show you the dorms, and we will see you in a couple of days.”

The girl smiled, and moved off the table, “Thanks for stopping my growth, and implanting me with an egg drainer! When are we going to take out the first batch of my eggs?”

“In about two weeks. You have such high-quality eggs too, so it will be a pleasure to take them out. The breeders are already lining up girls to impregnate with them.”

“Oh! Great! I’m glad to hear that plans are already being made for them.”

“Of course they are, now run along!”

As Terqu listened to that, she cleaned up the room. By the time she was done, the girl and her boss were gone. Leaving her alone. A glance at the schedule showed it was late, and it was her rest hour. With that in mind, she headed off to her room.

As soon as she entered, a familiar psychic voice spoke to her, “So have you considered my offer?”

The voice had spoken to her before. Terqu had not been sure of the offer before, but after that she was. “Yes, Megumi. I think I will agree to work for you. If you promise to make things right.”

“I plan to. Before you know it, your people and the Neku will have a much healthier, more symbiotic relationship.”

“In that case, I accept.”

A piece of paper suddenly materialized on her desk, “in that case, I would like you to sign this binding magical contract. It contains all the terms we discussed the first time we spoke.”

Terqu looked it over, and found she was right. The contract outlined her duties, what she was to report, how she was to help extend Megumi’s influence here, and what Megumi would do for her in exchange. The fine print looked normal as well. She signed.


Megumi smiled to herself. Her avatar moved with a bit of excitement. While some of things she had recently found were not good, she had plenty of good news to share. With that in mind, she was heading off to speak to Kiru again. They didn’t have much time left, as her preparations were nearly complete. In just a couple of days, she was going to reveal her hand.

21