Chapter Ninety-Eight Riku’s New Home
937 10 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yiria stretched a bit as she stepped off the truck, and looked around. She had brought Riku out of the nest where her new home was located. The one they had prepared for Riku. Young girls played in the gardens, giggled, and generally enjoyed themselves as they frolicked and enjoyed games. She noted kids of all ages, both Neku, and Iniri. It was a wonderful sight seeing so many happy young girls able to enjoy their lives without a care. Here they were safe, none would harm them here. In the nest young girls like this not only had the guidance of their caretakers to support them, but they were surrounded by friends, and friendly faces. They could go to any Iniri for the care and support they need. The same could be said of the Neku mothers here, but they were encouraged to go to the Iniri if they had a problem.

Being such a friendly community, most homes had an open-door policy. Allowing any of the kids on the streets to go into any house. This nest had been here long enough that houses had also been renovated to make more sense. Bedrooms no longer had closets, and layouts were adjusted to better work for large families with many young girls to raise. Afterall, the Neku here no longer had silly clothing to store, so why have closets?

In addition, young children brought with them a number of concerns that would have to be addressed. Really young girls, if not watched would get into all sorts of things, and even while watched they would get into things. In addition, Neku mothers weren’t as able as an Iniri one and some accommodations had to be made for them. Most homes had sensor clusters monitoring all the bedrooms and locks on all the cabinets. Nurseries had smart gates installed as well, so that people can go in, and out of the nursery. While preventing babies, and small children from wandering out of the nursery without needing to close the door. Every house naturally had a nursery as well, something that was weirdly not the case with most Neku neighborhoods. Just what kind of person wouldn’t be prepared for a young child and not have a nursery? Honestly it was just one more sign of how poor most Neku were at raising kids.

Nearby Riku was looking around, and commented, “Certainly seems lively.”

“It does, and Miku will certainly have lots of friends as she grows up. Don’t you agree?”

“Yeah I think she will,” replied Riku.

Yiria then gestured at a modest house not far from where they were standing. It was a cozy two story building with a wide porch, wooden siding, and large windows. The lawn was well cared for as well, but unlike the other lawns no kids were playing in front of the building. Making the building seem a bit lonely.

“This will be your new home. We have everything set up for you. Your things have already been moved in, and unpacked for you. I supervised them earlier when I had a chance,” she said while turning to collect Miku from her seat in the truck. She continued, “I set everything up to my liking, and since you aren’t going to be around much I figured you wouldn’t have any objections.”

Riku nodded, “That’s great, and feel free to arrange my home however you like.”

Yiria smiled, “I plan to! Especially the nursery, consider that part of your home mine. Okay?”

Riku replied, “Of course! The nursery is yours.”

“Glad to hear it. Now speaking of the nursery. I am allowed to use it as I see fit. In addition unless I tell you otherwise you are never to set foot in the room.”

“Of course. That way you can leave Miku in there, and be assured I won’t interact with her. Yes?”

“You are getting it! Now how do you feel about that?”

“Not as bad as I thought. I am looking forward to the day you cut off all my contact with her.”

“You are!? Glad to hear that. Does that mean you are willing to drop your supervised hours?”

“I guess, but I would still like a little time with her.”

Yiria smiled, “That’s perfectly alright.” She paused as she guided Miku to a nipple and began to feed her some of her own milk.  At the moment it was technically Riku’s turn to feed Miku but she knew Riku would not complain. “In that case would you like to at least reduce the hours? We can fill them up with extra work hours, giving you an excuse not to interact with Miku.”

She frowned, “I guess we can do that? How many hours are we talking?”

Yiria shifted. Having already prepared for this. “I was thinking about half of them. Of course of those hours half of them will be at the standard half-pay for overtime rate. The rest will be unpaid. As usual all of that money will go into that account we opened for you and aren’t to touch it. I’ll be using it at my discretion of course. Sound good?”

Riku nodded, “Sure that sounds good. I’m glad I have you to help manage my hours and losing half my hours with Miku sounds perfect. I was afraid the previous schedule had too many..”

Yiria smiled, “Glad you are okay with that. Anyway we don’t have too much time before I have to get Miku home. Come let me show you around and then introduce you to a girl I want you to mate with.”

“Hmm? You have a girl lined up already?” said Riku with a frown.

Yiria nodded, “Technically she is my sister, not a blood sister mind you, but a Neku girl my bond mother raised. My mother and I are hoping you bond with her. As such you will be spending most of your free time with her. Okay?”

Riku nodded, “I guess. I don’t really know her though.”

“But that is not a problem is it?”

Riku nodded, “Yeah it is not as much of a problem as I thought it would be.”

“Great! In that case you won’t have a problem rubbing pussy and getting each other pregnant?”

Riku nodded, “I won’t. You want me to get pregnant?”

“Of course! And as agreed, I’ll be raising your future daughters for you. So you can focus on your work and having babies. Alright?”

Riku pushed open the door to the house. “Sounds good. Might not leave me much time to rest, though.”

“Maybe not, but that is what your break days are for. Speaking of rest, I expect you to keep the house clean and presentable. Even using your rest hours if needed to keep the place clean.”

“I understand.”

“Great! You have any problems with that? Also since I will be using your place on occasion when you aren’t here will you have any problems with me leaving it a mess?”

She looked around the foyer. It was set up with a few tables and a couple of sofas to help the place feel inviting. All new, Yiria had purchased them with Riku’s money to help furnish the place since it was larger than her old apartment. Placed prominently on the wall was a childhood photo that had been altered to add nudity. “No. I don’t have a problem with that. Feel free to trash my place.”

“Glad to hear it. Sorry if it means you don’t get much sleep. I’ll try not to leave it trashed too often, but don’t worry I’ll leave any cleaning that needs to be done for you to take care of. Alright?”

“I appreciate that. The cleaning is the least I can do seeing as you will be raising my little girl.”

“It is! On a different note, how do you feel about possibly not seeing her for years?”

“I am perfectly alright with that. A bit sad that I won’t see her first steps or first word, but I can live with that.”

“Glad to hear it. I was thinking of keeping things zero contact until her tenth birthday. Once she is ten you will be allowed to bond with her, but she will continue staying with me. I think we will let her move in with you around twelve.”

Riku nodded, “Sounds good and I trust you to raise her right. It's why I gave you full control over my daughter.”

“I’m glad you did. It will be so much fun raising your daughter into the perfect little girl.”

Riku smiled, and then gestured at the door leading further into the house. “Anyway, I think you wanted to show me around?”

“I did!”

With that Riku led her into the house. Showing her the various rooms. The kitchen, the bedrooms. Saving the master for later since a certain girl was waiting in there, and of course the office.

Stepping into the office. Riku looked around. It was cozy with a nice terminal set up at the desk. Yiria smiled, “We got you a new terminal while you were with us. It was paid on credit to your account. Don’t worry about the details. We will take care of paying it for you. As for your old terminal, we sold that and you will be seeing none of the money. It was used to help pay for your new one. That okay with you?”

Riku nodded, “It is. Feel free to sell my stuff.”

“I’ll also occasionally buy things with your money. Have any issues with that?”

She shook her head, “No. Feel free to spend it as you see fit. You have every right to it.”

Yiria smiled, “Glad you feel that way. Especially since you aren’t allowed to touch your money. How do you feel about that?”

Riku while studying the blank monitor, replied, “I don’t have any problems with that. It's meant to help you raise Miku and any future daughters I entrust to your care. How can you properly do that if I can just spend some of it without warning?”

Yiria nodded, “Yeah it would make my job harder and it's why you have that spending account. Speaking of the spending account,” she paused as she picked up a piece of paper, “Here is your pre-approved list of planned purchases for the week. I went ahead and did it for you this time. Seeing as you were otherwise busy.”

Riku took the paper, looked over it, and said, “Looks good. Thank you.” Then she glanced at the terminal, “Anyway about my terminal, I had some...”

“We copied all of your data off your old terminal. We also pruned your data for you. Deleted programs and files you won’t need.” she paused as she booted the terminal and then logged in, “In addition we added credentials so that we can use your terminal and peruse your activities. Also there is a new app installed. A secure communications app that will connect you with our services. We expect you to log in daily and the app will update you on anything you need to know that doesn’t require the services of a courier. You will treat it the same as a courier as well.”

Riku nodded, “I understand.” she then glanced at the console, “I will log into the new app daily, check my updates, and then forget them like I would a courier's messages. Carrying out any instructions given even if I don’t remember them. Correct?”

Yiria nodded, “very good. And about your data, how do you feel about your files being pruned?”

Riku nodded, “I have no issues with that.”

“Great, I figured you wouldn’t. Glad to hear that bit of your conditioning is working. Now why don’t you get your account set up to your liking? Oh yes, remember to set yourself up as a child, of course.”

She nodded, “Of course. I presume you will want my password?”

Yiria smiled, “I won’t need it, but yes do give me that.”

They spent a few minutes as Riku set her account back up. As a restricted child account, one where Yiria had primary control. She also set up a few restrictions. None of which should be needed, but served as a failsafe just in case. Controls for an event where Riku’s conditioning slipped. They would likely never be needed and she knew Riku would not mind them.

With Miku shifting against her, she smiled as Riku stood up. Stretching, and handing over some paper that had her password written on it. Yiria took it and placed it in her bag. The only thing she was keeping with her.

“Okay guess it's time to introduce you to Elu. Well sort of. A courier will be here in about two hours to escort you to your first shift. I want you to spend all that time mating with Elu. Okay?”

She nodded, “Straight to sex, eh? Haven’t done that before, but sure. I guess we can do that. Guess we will have to learn about each other during the act.”

Yiria giggled, “Don’t talk too much. I’d like the both of you to be pregnant after this.”

Riku smiled, “Sounds fun!” As Yiria led her out of the office, and towards the master bedroom.


Riku stepped into the bedroom where a younger girl was waiting for them. She was quite pretty with gorgeous red hair, lovely purple eyes, and a fluffy red tail. The girl was lounging on the bed and giving her a lovely view of her small boobs and puffy pussy. One that was already quite swollen and wet. As her own fingers teased her sex. The girl smiled when she saw them, spreading her legs a little. Gesturing in invitation.

Riku closed the distance at Yiria’s prompting. Opening her mouth to ask a question. A tentacle landed against her lips as Yiria said, “Not now. Just mate with her. Okay?”

She nodded and complied. She clambered up onto the bed and then up on top of the other girl. Riku opened her lips to speak, only for her nipples to be grabbed. The other girl began to roll them in her fingers. Lightning surged through her and she felt herself grow wet in an instant. Suddenly her questions didn’t seem that important. She pressed her pussy against that of the other girl and began to rub back and forth. Each movement sending incredible surges through her. Way better than anything before her trip to the resort. She was so glad she had taken the sexual response course. Especially after her world turned white only seconds after she started rubbing her vulva against that of Elu. A girl she didn’t even know.

A fact that no longer seemed to matter. She wasn’t sure why she had cared a moment ago. Yiria wanted her to have sex with this girl and she was cute so why did who she was matter at all? Those questions she had died as well slipping out of her mind in the fog of pleasure. She never even noticed when Yiria left with Miku.

Instead she continued to press herself against Elu. Lightning surging through her with each movement. She even relished the feeling of her lower lips being pushed apart by a tentacle pushing out of Elu’s pussy. She could feel one in her own belly responding but kept it from extending.

She began to ride the tendril as it writhed against her folds. Each movement sent a surge of heat and lightning through her. All words were lost to her as her world devolved into simple sensation.

Within moments a rush of heat rushed into her belly, and she knew her partner had cum into her belly. For a moment she paused letting the tentacle do its work. Relishing in the sensations that followed as her altered womb and ovaries ovulated in response.

When the tentacle in her belly finally withdrew, she sprang into action again. Her own tentacle pushing out of her folds with a delightful pop. She gasped as lightning surged from her sensitive folds. Moments later she plunged into the depths of the other girl moaning in delight as her fold pleasantly squeezed on her own wriggling flesh. In moments it slammed into the other girl’s cervix and she let out a powerful moan. At the same moment her world turned white once again as she moved through the motions.

It took only moments before she felt a rush of heat rippled through her and down her tentacle. She froze, relishing in the sensations as her own ‘seed’ entered her partner. It wasn’t actually semen but it performed the same function. For a moment she remembered how the organ was a gift and why it was given. Only for a moment though before the memory was lost in smoke as it should be. Her mind followed a moment later as a surge of lightning rippled through her turning her world white. When she came down, Riku merely resumed her activities.


Yiria walked down the street. Little Miku shifting in her arms as she took in the activity. All around her young girls were playing. In the yard to her left a dozen young Neku and several Iniri girls were playing a game of tag. Across the street she saw a young Iniri girl about two from the look of it lounging in a chair while her Neku sister waited on her. The little toddler bringing her a drink and then dancing at her instruction.

Yiria giggled. It seemed someone already had a little servant doing their every whim. It was kind of cute actually. She walked by it without a word, while mentally making a note about that girl. As cute as that was, she didn’t want her little Miku interacting with her.

She smiled as she watched all the young girls at play on her way home. It had been awhile since she had been home but she expected it to be clean. She had a Neku maid to keep it presentable. A delightful young woman who had been working for their family since she was nine.

Reaching the end of the block, she made her way towards another house. Reaching the door she opened it and stepped inside. Her maid wasn’t in view but the room was in perfect shape. Just as she left it. By the smell she figured her maid had been cleaning recently. She might find her here, but rather than look for her she made for the nursery. Miku was tired and it was time to put the little girl to bed. She yawned and honestly she was as well.

Reaching the nursery, she settled Miku into her crib and then collapsed into the bed she had placed in the room. Within moments both of them were asleep. For how long she didn’t know. For she awoke to chaos.

Announcement
Yes, we are finally getting to the end, (of this arc). I hope you enjoyed the wait.
23