Chapter Ninety-Nine The Past
909 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few years earlier:

A young woman walked up the path to the door. She had been here before but it had been awhile. She was most looking forward to this visit. Especially for what it meant. They could finally start working on the young girl who lived here. If not for a certain variable, they would have taken her years earlier.

Reaching the door, she raised a tentacle and knocked. Normally a courier would have done this but given how important this was to her? She had chosen to come personally.

It took only a moment before a woman answered the door. Properly naked, her belly swollen with child. She was nearly ready to give birth in fact. The woman smiled, her tail moving lazily behind her. Her whole demeanor was calm and relaxed. “Hello? I...”

She smiled, “Allow me in. I am here to collect your daughter, Eriku.”

The woman nodded, “Of course, come in. Eriku is sleeping at the moment. I’ll go ahead and wake her. Would you like something to drink?”

She glanced at a breast, “Some fresh Neku milk would be nice.”

The Neku woman nodded, “Of course, I’ll squeeze some out for you.”

As the woman moved off to collect her daughter and get that milk. She looked around the room. It was a cozy foyer with a nice seating area nearby. She found a nice spot on a sofa and settled down to wait.


A few minutes later the pair returned and she locked eyes on the sleepy little girl. She knew the girl had recently turned eight, not that she looked it. She seemed a little younger. Not that the young woman was surprised about that. In fact, she expected it, they hadn’t been able to exercise the prolonged access they would have liked with young Eriku. As such, they had deliberately stopped her natural growth last year so that she wouldn’t grow past the point in her development they wanted. Not without them being able to control her growth that is.

The young girl was nude like her mother, as was proper. The only thing she was wearing being a lovely blue tail ribbon. It was a cute accessory and since it concealed nothing, she figured it was acceptable. It went well with the lush jet black fur of her tail.

She smiled, “Hello there sweetie! Come here,” she said while patting a spot on her lap.”

The girl eagerly approached and settled into her lap. She started rubbing behind the girl’s ears. Something she quite enjoyed, and then focused on her mother while also accepting the glass of milk she asked for. 

“So you said you were collecting Eriku? How long will she be gone this time?”

The young woman smiled, “Well, Demiah. Since your daughter Kiru is out on an extended assignment we figured we were going to keep little Eriku with us for an extended period. Instead of a month like last time, we are thinking of the entire year. Like last time I want you to forget your little girl even exists for me. Okay?”

She nodded, “Of course!”

Eriku shifted, “Big sis is on extended assignment? Does that mean I won’t see her?”

The young woman nodded, “Not for a year at least.”

Eriku pouted, “I like big sis. I want to see her!”

She reached into Eriku’s mind. “I know, but think about it! A whole year without your family! Doesn’t that sound exciting? We will be able to do whatever we want with you.”

She pouted, “It does, but big sis won’t be there!”

She patted her head, “Don’t worry, we will get big sis eventually and then she can join you. In the meantime, be a good girl for me?”

“Okay?”

She giggled, “Well do you want to spend that entire year with your mommy?”

Eriku quickly shook her head, “NO! I hate mom!”

Her mother smiled, “I’m glad!”

The young woman smiled. That was exactly what they wanted. They had been working towards this. It was a shame she had bonded with her sister rather than the caretaker, but she figured that was okay. Especially once they had her sister properly conditioned. “Great, with that settled, let's discuss your daughter’s room.”

“Eriku’s room? Yes?”

“Of course, since she isn’t going to be here. I want you to pack the room up. Leave the bed and sheets. I want all of the clothing and toys packed up. Any photos of your daughter also need to be packed. A courier will be here in two days to pick up the stuff. Once you are done I want the room to feel nice and generic. No personality, paint it if you have to as well.”

She nodded, “Alright. I can do that.”

The young woman smiled, “Great! And don’t worry about the stuff you pack. Once the courier collects it the items will all either be sold or destroyed. As for her room, from now on I want you to keep it as a generic bedroom. Even when your daughter returns I want it to stay impersonal like she doesn’t really live here.”

The mother nodded, “I can do that. I’ve already been treating her like an outsider. I don’t give her any love either. Just as the caretaker requested.”

The Iniri woman smiled, “I can tell your daughter doesn’t love you. Just like we wanted.”

“I’m glad, I was able to fulfill your wishes. Anything else we need to discuss?”

The Iniri shook her head. “Nope.”

With that, she stretched. Before pulling Eriku to her feet, and leading the little girl out of the room. Down the short path to a waiting truck. As they climbed in, she inquired, “So your Eighth birthday was just a couple days ago. Did you have fun?”

The girl shook her head, “No. Neither big sis or my caretaker were here, so we didn’t celebrate.”

“I see. That’s okay though. It just means we can have more fun at the facility.”


Eriku followed the unfamiliar woman into a room. A strange bed and machine was in the center of the room. The young Iniri woman she had shared the truck with had left her with this stranger. A stranger she felt quite trustworthy.

The strange woman smiled, “If you would please lay down, so we can get started?”

She climbed onto the bed, and inquired, “So what are we doing?”

“Playing with your mind. I’m going to suppress your personality and implant a new one.”

She frowned, “My personality?”

The woman helped adjust her on the bed, and answered, “It's basically the part of your mind that makes you, well, you. We just don’t need it at the moment. So we are suppressing it in favor of one that will be more cooperative with what we need to do.”

Eriku blinked and nodded. “Sounds good. Will it hurt?” she inquired remembering a procedure done to her the last time she had been here. That one had hurt quite a bit.

“There will be a little discomfort when the machine interfaces with your mind. After that you will have difficulty recalling things on your own, until we disconnect the machine. Other than that you won’t feel a thing.”

She smiled, “Okay!”

The woman worked swiftly with attaching the device to her head. A moment later her head started to throb for a moment before she started feeling funny. Before she knew it her head felt mushy. When suddenly the stranger asked her a question, “Okay, I want you to try and recall your last conversation with your sister. Okay, sweetie?”

She concentrated trying to bring up the memory, but nothing came to her but smoke. Easily blown away by the winds. She teared up, “I can’t!”

“It’s okay! That is a good thing, it means the machine is working.”

“It is?”

“Yep! Now let me try something.”

She blinked, her mushy mind suddenly melted and the world distorted. As she found herself once again with big sis. It was last year. Sis had come home early for her birthday.

Kiru was standing over her with a big smile, her tail moving with excitement. As Eriku held a small box wrapped with a ribbon. She felt her own tail wag a bit, as she shared her sister’s excitement. She always loved it when big sis came over. 

Slowly she brought a small hand to the ribbon and pulled it. The ribbon came undone easily. Allowing her to lift the lid to reveal a small light blue ribbon. It was a tail ribbon, the one she had shown big sis during her last visit two months ago. She smiled. “It's that tail ribbon I wanted!”

“You like it?”

She nodded excitedly, and leaped into her sister's arms. Rubbing against her, “I love it!”

Her sister rubbed her head for a moment or two. As young Eriku melted into her embrace. Finally her sister said, “Okay, show me your tail. I’ll help you put it on.”

With a smile, she dropped down, turned around and offered big sis her tail. In moments she felt her sister's gentle hands wrap around her tail and carefully tie the ribbon around the end. In her mind, she considered this the best birthday ever!

It was made extra special since she got to celebrate it with Sis. She didn’t get to for the last couple of years. Since neither Sis nor her caretaker had been home. Instead, she had been practically ignored, but that was okay. Mom wasn’t allowed to love her and she wasn’t supposed to love mom. If either of them showed affection for the other they had to be punished. Thinking of that, she suppressed a shudder as she remembered their yearly ritual.

Then she glanced at the table. There was one present left, this one labeled as being from Mom and Dad. With hesitation, she reached for it and opened the box. With one glance she knew it was from dad. Mom didn’t give her gifts but the note was obviously from Mom. It read, Come see me after your sister leaves. For our yearly session.

She cursed in her mind. It was too much to hope that wasn’t going to be a thing this year. Her little pussy burned at the thought. Even if she understood the ritual was there to make sure she didn’t bond with her mother, she didn’t like it. She pushed it aside so that she could enjoy the good times with Kiru.

Suddenly the memory dissolves washing away in the mush of her mind. Out of her reach. As the stranger said, “Okay looks good. I have full access to your memories. Now let's see about suppressing that personality of yours.”

In her mushy haze, she barely followed what was going on after that. How long things took, she didn’t know. Until eventually, she found herself fully aware of what was going on. As the machine was being removed. She found herself looking through her own eyes, but her body wasn’t her own.

Eriku stood up on her own, smiled and said, “I have full control of the body mistress.”

What about her old personality?”

“Awake, but has no control. Is that sufficient?”

“Perfect. As long as you have all the control, it doesn't matter if she is awake or not. Come along, it's time to see Rinara. She will likely hurt you on purpose, but she is very good at what she does.”

“Rinara? What are we seeing her for?”

“Growth modification procedure. You remember when we stopped your natural growth?”

Her body nodded, “I do! Thanks again for doing that.”

“Well now that you are going to be with us for a whole year, hopefully more, we want to get you started on growing again. We are going to start by stimulating your sexual development and inducing puberty.”

Her body frowned. She wasn’t sure either what this was about. “Puberty?”

“It's the part of your physical development in which you grow boobs and your body prepares itself to have babies. You’re a little young for it, especially considering you are behind on the growth curve, but we need you to be through it as soon as possible for the program.”

Her body looked down, frowned, then looked up, “You mean I will have boobs like big sis!?”

The woman gave her a look and said, “You aren’t supposed to care or like big sis. Like your other self does,” she paused, let out a breath, and then sighed, “I’ll look into that later. To answer the question, yes you will!”

She excitedly jumped on her feet, “Let's go then!”

She followed the strange woman into another room, or more accurately her body did. Inside another girl was jumping off a table. With a smile she said, “Thanks for the treatment!”

“I’ll be checking in with you later to see how you are developing. In the meantime, report to your room to rest.”

The girl nodded, and headed off. As her body asked, “Who is that?”

“She will be your roommate, we collected her last week.”

Her body nodded, “Oh? She seemed younger than me. How old is she, what is her name?”

“She turned five today. As for her name, it's not important. You will refer to her when talking to her as subject A-98. Okay?”

“In the same way I am subject E-5?”

“Yep!”

Heading for the table, her body asked. “So how long is A-98 going to be here?”

“Well, like you, there was a complication with separating her from her family, but we managed to arrange for the problem maker to be out of the way for the next seven years on a deep space assignment.”

“Oh? So she gets a full seven years without her family? How lovely.” she paused, then said, “not seeing big sis for seven years might be a bit much, but I can live with that.”

The woman sighed, “E-5? Why are you so fixated on big sis? You were programmed not to care for her like your other self does.”

Her body turned around, “Big sis is big sis! I love her!”

The woman shrank a little, glanced at the other woman who was presumably Rinara. That woman, Rinara, was actively giggling at the moment as well.

The other woman asked, “E-5, sweetie. If we asked you to not speak with big sis for five years would you?”

“Happily! I love her, but serving the mistresses is more important. Doesn’t mean I won’t miss her though.”

Rinara smiled, “Sounds like some bleed over from the original personality. Perfectly fine seeing as she has the proper priorities.”

The first Iniri shifted, “This is okay?”

“For now, try to fix it in her future sessions.”

“I will!”

Her body interjected, “Can we get started on my procedure? The sooner I grow boobs the better right?”

Rinara chuckled, “a little more complicated than that, but yes. Hop up, and we can get started.

Her body complied, and what followed were a series of injections. Each one burned, but aside from that there was no immediately noticeable effect.


She slipped off the bed. It had been a couple of months since she got here, and A-98 was not in the room. Personally, she found her rather dull, but her body seemed to like her. Oddly she had gotten used to not having any control over what her body did, or rather what E-5 did.

E-5 stretched. Before approaching the mirror. Reflected was her body, she hadn’t grown much taller since she got here. She still looked very much like a younger version of big sis. The biggest change was her boobs. Her chest had been completely flat when she got here, and now she had some nice modest swellings.

As her body E-5 grabbed the measuring tool, she spoke. “So Eriku. How are you holding up?”

With a thought, she focused on replying, “Well enough. I miss big sis.”

“I do as well. I hope she is doing well on her assignment.”

She agreed. Not that either of them really knew what she was doing.

As E-5 started measuring her growing boobies, the pair of them chatted. Until the door suddenly swung open to admit A-98. Who was looking a little dazed. E-5 blinked and said, “Hey. Welcome back. How was your procedure?”

A-98 slumped onto the bed, “long. They were thoroughly going through my counterpart's memories.”

“Oh? What for?”

She smiled, “They are archiving all memory of my family. Some recent developments means they think they can keep me longer.”

“Sounds good! I’m jealous,” then her body glanced at A-98’s younger body. Her boobs had swollen up to be even larger. She had also grown to be nearly the same height. A-98 was on an even more aggressive growth regimen. On a different note, “how are you holding up?”

“Well enough I guess. My legs ache something fierce, and my new boobies are burning.” she sighed, “and I need to see Rinara in an hour for another session. I’m not looking forward to that. Neither is my counterpart. She wants to hide in a corner.”

“You are going to go?”

“Of course! Just because I don’t like it, doesn’t mean I won’t do it. Afterall how can I serve the mistresses if I refuse their will over a little pain?”

Her body giggled as E-5 replied, “I know what you mean. Anyway, do you have any updates for me?”

A-98 nodded, “Yeah Mistress Tarsa wants to see you.”

She frowned, “Another mind manipulation session?”

A-98 nodded, “Yeah they are still concerned about you being too attached to your big sis.”

E-5 sighed, “I see.” she sighed again, “Well I better go see her then. Can’t keep her waiting.”

With that her body marched out the door. Internally she sighed. Some of these procedures weren’t that bad, but some were. Yet E-5 eagerly allowed them to do whatever they wanted to her body.


They met Tarsa at the entrance to the mind room. She had been the stranger that had suppressed her and implanted E-5 into her mind. E-5 smiled upon seeing her saying, “I’m told you wanted to see me?”

“Yes, I did. Get on the table, so that I can start erasing memories of your big sis.”

She frowned and Eriku felt alarmed. Her counterpart also felt alarmed. Yet E-5 simply replied with a slight tremble in her voice. “Of course.”

She clambered up onto the table. As Tarsa said, “Normally I wouldn’t bother going this far, but you are simply far too attached to her. I’m hoping that removing all memory of her will help break this cursed bleedthrough.”

Her body simply replied, “I see.”

It took only moments to hook up the device. Followed by the familiar jolt of discomfort before her world became mushy. She could barely think and her memories slipped through her fingers like grains of sand in the wind.

Memories slipped in and out of frame. Yet she could never hold onto them as they slipped away like smoke. Her very feelings rippled and flowed.

How long she was like that, she didn’t know. When she came to. The world felt wrong, dark. Like all the life was sucked out of it. Tarsa came into view smiling, “Okay, I’m done. Now how do you feel?”

Her body didn’t reply. Merely stared at Tarsa listless. Eriku after a moment noticed that the normal presence keeping her from acting was no longer there. She could still feel her counterpart, but for once she wasn’t suppressed. Yet she didn’t feel like replying either.

Tarsa’s demeanor shifted. Yet Eriku didn’t bother really paying attention. Instead, she leaned back against the strange bed. Not seeing any point bothering to respond. Why bother? There wasn’t any light left in her world.

At some point, she vaguely became aware of others in the room. There was yelling, and shouting. But none of it seemed really worth paying attention to. She drifted off to wonderful darkness. The only place that seemed safe. If only she could stay...

19