Chapter 170 – Girl on Girl
907 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The object is cold, ribbed along its length, and bulbous at its tip.. exactly like a whip handle. Nuwa says with a tremor, "..Meg, what are you doing?" The clamor of the angrily attacking Alecto in the background muffles the sound of Nuwa's own voice as she speaks.

In contrast, Megaera’s anger is clear to her ears as well as the following reply, “Heheh.. Fucking slut.. I’m going to ruin you!”

Megaera’s free hand tugs on Nuwa’s nipples, prompting them to quickly stand erect through her fishnet bra. She pinches each of them, hard. Nuwa lets out a groan from feeling spikes of pleasure in her chest, which are followed by a dull ache.

She wonders what is taking so long for Megaera to push that whip deeper into her pussy. Deep enough for the Fury’s hand to come into contact with her labia to activate Enlightenment mode. So far, Megaera is shallowly twisting the whip around inside her, which would probably be agonizing for a normal young adult, given the dry entry and leathery ribs, but it’s leisurely for her. Apparently, despite Megaera’s anger, she wields a strong control over her emotions and refuses to inflict actual harm on her charge.

Nuwa rests her hands on Megaera’s shoulders and finds herself softly whining with each thrust of the whip. She hears Megaera gasp and ask, “What’s with that face?!”

Megeara grabs Nuwa by the chin again, this time to observe rather than to intimidate, and says incredulously, “By the gods.. you look like a bitch in heat. You really are a natural born slut, aren’t you? I admit that I was exaggerating when I tried to rile you up earlier with the insults, but it seems I was right the whole time. The little princess found her true calling?”

Nuwa's resting slut face would turn anyone on. This type of face is several steps down from a full-on ahegao, but just as hot, complete with flushed cheeks, vague smile, slightly flared nostrils, and occasional licking of the lips. Her eyes are currently injured and closed otherwise the need inside them would make it even more obvious to Megaera. Nuwa herself hardly recognizes she does all these actions before sex.

Of course, having it pointed out by Megaera in such a demeaning tone makes her mad. She furrows her brows and growls, "Shut up!" And yet, for some reason, the anger only makes her hornier. 

Megaera laughs and taunts quietly, "I wonder what daddy, mommy, and all the shades would say if they knew. The blood daughter of Lord Hades is a nympho!"

Nuwa feels her body rapidly heat up at the reminder of all her subjects. They simply know of her as an innocent, cheerful princess, but soon, that might very well change. And when they find out the kind of person she really is.. the thought drives her wild. The thrusts from the whip have done their work too. After Megaera gives another sharp twist to her nipple, Nuwa loses control and cums. She bites her lips to muffle herself, “Mmmpph!” She even squirts some milk from her untwisted tit right onto Megaera's robes. The surprised Fury quickly releases the constricted nipple, allowing it to leak milk slowly.

Feeling her own milk drip onto her breasts with weight, presumably from Megaera’s wet hand providing it a high perch, Nuwa burns with embarrassment. Megaera mutters oddly, “Why is your body so damn obscene?”

Having come over the crest of orgasm, Nuwa can finally mute her moans against Megaera’s continued thrusting. This means she can talk back without a shameful interruption. “I’m hot and you’re not. That’s all there is to it.” Nuwa throws some shade. Her logic is entirely unfair given how much her powers increase her beauty, but ultimately, Megaera is unfazed.

In the darkness, Nuwa feels an abrasive surface trail across her leaking titty. If she is at all confused by what is going on, the lips, sharp fangs, and violent suction on the same titty afterwards make it clear. Megaera is tasting her milk. Nuwa’s maternal instincts trigger, causing her hands to go from Megaera’s shoulders to the back of her head. She immediately lets go, but it is already yet another humiliating incident to add onto all of Megaera’s small wins. After a strong upward suck, Nuwa’s tit is allowed to fall free with an audible plop.

“You..” Megaera pauses in thought for a moment, “.. don’t taste like the underworld. It’s nice. Aphrodite’s blessings, I assume.”

Nuwa ignores the incorrect conjecture. By now, she is ready to take desperate actions. Zagreus’ occasional grunts of exertion and pain are all the more reason for her to do so. She is running out of time! She replaces her hands behind Megaera’s head and pulls herself up for a kiss.

Nuwa’s thin, long, and forked tongue reaches into Megaera’s mouth. Both ladies have prohibitively sharp teeth, which makes oral navigation difficult, but Nuwa explores liberally anyway. She knows that Megaera is unwilling to hurt her. The experience is not all that enjoyable. Megaera’s mouth is almost as hard as her body and her saliva is as acidic as Ares’ cum.

The sexual tension has been building for some time, but the sudden and passionate kiss takes Megaera by surprise. Her whip hand goes a bit too far and Nuwa’s waist pushes down to meet it. The whip handle hits Nuwa’s deepest parts, eliciting a light grunt. More importantly, Megaera’s hand makes contact with Nuwa’s labia.

E-Nuwa awakens and provides Nuwa with several harsh truths. For her injuries, there is nothing she can do besides giving her eyes time to recover slowly. As far as defeating or incapacitating Megaera, E-Nuwa judges it to be difficult. Because Nuwa is kissing Megaera, E-Nuwa can intuit exactly where vulnerable acupoints are to target on the upper body. However, she analyzes that the Fury’s body is so dense and hard that Nuwa lacks even the power to deliver a proper blow to capitalize on these vulnerabilities. There is a chance that the divine energy from Ares’ semen could help tip the scales, but the full range of effects and side effects are unknown.

This quick brainstorming session happens in a split second before Megaera starts to push Nuwa back against the wall. Nuwa’s tongue wraps around Megaera’s fang, refusing to break their kiss and stretches 30 cm as her body reaches the wall. Thin strands of saliva drip from the tongue bridge that Nuwa made between their mouths.

Megaera asks angrily in a flushed daze, “What.. that.. why?!”

Nuwa thinks, ‘Does she have a weakness to kisses? How cute!’ She follows her tongue back towards Megaera’s mouth, but a short distance away, she is stopped by a strong hand. They breathe upon each other with their noses practically touching.

Megaera suspiciously wonders aloud, “Did Aphrodite fuck with your head?”

“Noth quite.” lisps Nuwa as she delivers two more Dao Strings through her tongue to Megaera’s body. She has 16 Dao Strings in all. She had come into the boss room with 10 free strings. Five had gone to heal Zagreus prior to the boss room, one is for her to side-along dash, and three are inside Megaera now. For her to have seven free strings is already a dangerously low amount. Some of them had to be saved for healing Zagreus and some for protecting her Dao Core from the divine energy of War.

Megaera’s hand blocking Nuwa from coming closer gives way and their lips touch again. This time though, Megaera reciprocates. With her opponent further weakened, Nuwa no longer finds the saliva hard to handle. Their lips and tongues tangle with each other. Megaera resumes thrusting her whip into Nuwa, starts rubbing her thumb against Nuwa’s clit, and asks slowly during the oral engagement, “What.. did you.. do.. to me?”

The frustration and arousal evident in her voice makes Nuwa burst with glee. She continues her kiss while undressing Megaera. Surprisingly, she faces no resistance. Soon, Megaera is down to only a thong and the fastened pieces of armor on her limbs. The Dao Strings appear to work much more efficiently on Megaera than they had on Ares. Nuwa feels a temptation to comment on Megaera’s bitch-in-heat face out of spite, but that would ruin the mood.

‘Urgh.. she’s pretty hot. I can see why Zag’s body reacts to her like it does. She’s like a more sexy version of Azula.’ Nuwa cannot see, but she can feel. She trails her fingers along the extremely defined musculature of the Fury’s body. When she arrives at the abs, she has to admit that they make her a little bit jealous. Megaera jerks awkwardly, starts groping Nuwa’s breast painfully hard, and says with ominous undertones, “Stop this.. Now!” which is threatening enough to bring E-Nuwa to a startling realization.

Megaera has been holding back her inborn instincts of destruction, vengeance, and sadism for centuries. With her pure Titan lineage, this should not be possible, but only three things keep her in check - her willpower, the small segments of time where she can let go of some of her inhibitions on the job, and a strong devotion to her duty as an employee of the House of Hades.

By upsetting Megaera’s delicate psychological balance with those three Dao Strings of Sex, Nuwa is playing with fire. She hadn’t known it, but Megaera is desperately fighting against her own body’s desire to shove her entire arm into Nuwa and ogle at her princess’ insides turning into a bloody mush. The main thing stopping her at this late stage is the thought of disappointing her boss and foster mother, Nyx, and ruining all the hard work she put in over the centuries by breaking their trust.

Sensing a hint of Megaera’s rapidly rising emotional distress, Nuwa retracts all three Dao Strings. They stop moving and lean against each other, both nearly naked, sweating and breathing heavily. Megaera pulls her whip out of Nuwa with a slight squelch, sighs, and softly says, “Thanks.” Her statement comes in a tone of relief at having let go of a heavy burden.

Nuwa responds with a simple, “Sorry.” Maybe it’s the fact they just had sex or maybe it’s the fact that she still remains unharmed by Megaera after all this time of ‘fighting’ her, but she feels tender feelings rise in her chest for her enemy. There is a little pity, a fair amount of empathy, and a lot of respect. Only after meeting Alecto and drawing that connection does Nuwa have a full appreciation of how deranged a Fury is supposed to be and how much work Megaera must have put in to develop that much self-control.

She goes up to kiss Megaera one last time. This time it’s friendly rather than sexual, so it’s short enough for Megaera to not put up any complaints. Nuwa concludes, ‘She has her duty to the House and I have my duty as a sister.’ The hatred from before fades as the two ladies settle into a shared new understanding of their relationship. They are still enemies, but there’s an emotional truce, so to say. They smile and help each other up off the floor. At this point, Nuwa realizes the striking silence.

The sounds of fighting between Alecto and Zagreus are gone. In her sex sense, Nuwa can see the five strings in Zagreus some distance off to the side. The sync augmentation of their engagement rings lets her see him with clear definition. His health is low enough to put him near death, but has an odd look on his face seeing the only two women he had sex with nearly nude and getting along. Megaera also notices his victory over Alecto, but a second too late. Nuwa turns towards the pillar, kicks off of it into midair, braces herself, and taps into the divine energy of War in her soul.

An unnatural bloody glow wraps around Nuwa’s body. Full body pain shoots through her as her muscles, bones, and blood vessels bulge. She follows through with her plan regardless. The thin, dainty leg that pushed her off the pillar now features intimidating strength as it swings around in a roundhouse kick. She cannot trust her eyes to land a hit on the head, so she aims for the body.

Megaera gets a nice look at bare pussy when Nuwa jumps up to make a paltry resistance. At the last moment, however, Megaera sees Ares’ bloody glow and puts her guard up out of pure instinct to block the kick with her armguard, but ends up with her body launched into the distance.

After the follow through, most of Nuwa’s bones on her attacking leg snap. She doesn’t feel any difference before or after landing the kick. The only thing she can feel the entire time is pain. She doesn’t even realize there is steam coming out of her eyes and leg that is healing her. Regaining her balance on two legs, despite her recent bone breakages, she proceeds with the final part of her plan.

She summons her bow and rapidly fires seven Casts at Zagreus’ heart before Megaera can recover from the recoil. What Nuwa had thought was a long shot of a plan instead goes smoothly. She can tell Zagreus is back at high health, albeit highly aroused.

By the time Nuwa sequesters the divine energy of War back into her soul twenty seconds later, she is fully healed and the fight between Zagreus and Megaera is in full gear. Interestingly, the amount of divine energy of War has only decreased by 5% and her body feels stronger than before. Not only that, her now-healthy eyes are slightly better at following the flow of battle.

Nuwa excitedly stretches her fingers and flexes her biceps, ‘Alright! That pain wasn’t for nothing. My body has been baptized by War!’

 

(A/N: Things are looking up, but can an extra horny Zag battle seriously in the presence of so much sexy?!)

10