New Life
215 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During one afternoon, a group of expensive-looking cars were passing the highway to their next destination. However, something unexpected happened with the cars in front as they exploded on the spot when colliding with something, which forced the ones behind to brake, slightly bumping into each other.

From one of the cars, a tall dark man stepped out to assess the situation. His dark brown eyes were glancing at the bodyguards who were just standing in front of something that wasn't very clear. 

"What is going on?" asked the Commander as he walked towards them with a worried frown marking his dark skin.

"Umm... Sir..., it seems that there is something directly in front of us and it's blocking our path. We've lost 4 of our men and the goods they were transporting." Answered one of the bodyguards.

"We have to tell this to our boss." Thought the commander as he walked towards a large limo in the middle of all the surviving cars, and knocked on its window.

"Umm Sir," he blurted out as he tried his best to hold back his fear.

The window of the car was rolled down and a man in shades looked up at the commander.

"Why did we stop?," asked the man who was sitting in the car, which was in the middle

(I guess you could say that he is the boss).

"Umm Sir, it seems that there is some strange electro pod in the middle of the road, that is giving off a huge magnetic wave that is stopping us from passi…, umm rather preventing us from passing through with its electromagnetic radiation field. And I was wondering if you would be interested in checking it out," he mumbled as sweat dripped down from his face.

'I'm glad I did my investigation,' he thought to himself.

"Let me see for myself this so-called field that dares to block my way," the boss answered as he got down from the car.

"Right this way Sir Isakawa Subaru," Directed the commander.

"Also don't call me Subaru in front of others," Isakawa said glaring at the Commander with a threatening tone.

"Y..e..s s..ir," he stuttered as he felt shivers run down his spine.

"Will you be okay, Honey?" His wife standing by the car asked in concern.

"Don't worry, I guess this may be just another monster." Isakawa said with a smirk on his face.

He then walked closer to the magnetic field and as his Bodyguard described, there was a silver pod with some strange sign with clocks on it.

Isakawa: "Let's see if I can break this," he smirked as removed his glasses to reveal his bright blue eye as his wavy long blue hair was being swayed by the wind and his black suit that enhanced his looks.

Isakawa then touches the field as begins to burn his hands slowly. Isakawa then focused on the field and shouted," Chain Strustas!!!"

After that, blue lightning sparks started to surround him as it seemed that it was battling against the black sparks from the field.

After that, the field suddenly collapsed leaving the pod alone, but that wasn't the end of it.

A small black space appeared in front of the pod, and Isakawa.

Isakawa became alert as he moved closer to get a better look. As he got closer to take a better look at the space, he realized something and quickly stepped away.

Quite startled, he yelled, "Get back! it's a Rift!"

Before he could tell them to get his wife away, a huge black light blurred their eyes and the sky became dark and cloudy.

As they opened their eyes, in front of the pod and in the middle of Isakawa a strange being started to crawl out of the Rift. It appeared as a deformed metal as it crawled out of the hole and all Isakawa could do was stand there mesmerized.

Isakawa: "Is it a chaos monster? No! this feels much more different!"

The being started to bloat as it began to take form. It appeared as a huge black giant monster, with a red dark hoop around its head that released a dark red Aura.

It was about 30 feet tall and it also wore the coat of an ancient swordmaster and it had two swords at its back, one long sword, and one short sword. The being merely stood there without moving for a few minutes.

The monster then opened up its mouth as it gave out a loud roar.

*Roooaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!* It growled loudly as its voice echoed in Isakawa and his men's ears.

It then took out its long sword raising its hand in the direction of Isakawa about to use it to slash him and the rest of Isakawa's men in the black cars.

"Everyone get back now!!" Isakawa screamed, as he quickly avoided it's attack.

The monster's sword quickly slashed in the opposite direction of the people. They all stood there in despair as they saw one sword make a huge crack on the ground that stretched far away.

The monster was clearly telling them to stay away or get killed.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy sword on my husband you fiend!!" yelled Isakawa's wife as she stood in front of Isakawa clasping her hands together and her eyes glowed with a bright white color.

The monster then was unable to move due to the woman's strange power to control the mind.

Even though the monster was unable to move it still kept trembling showing signs that it was fighting back against the woman's power.

"Glorious Astra." She mumbled.

Then a huge cage of light appeared from the heart of the monster and trapped the monster.

However, it didn't end that easily as the monster could move now so it kept using its sword to slash the cage as it slowly broke. "Glorious Astra, Destroy!!!!," She shouted as the cage began to change form.

The cage of light grew spikes that stretched themselves throughout the whole cage and continuously stabbed the monster inside as it shrieked in pain.

The cage of light began to reduce quickly and crushed the monster till it disappeared.

A small particle of the monster flew over to Isakawa and told him in the ear.

"I know you two are strong, so I might as well let you win and do raise my master to be strong as well for I don't want her to be weak," It requested in a deep and cocky voice and disappeared.

Isakawa: "Jennifer!!" he called out to his wife.

He then ran towards her, because she coughed up some blood.

Isakawa: "Are you okay?" he asked as he held her tightly. "You know I can already protect myself," he reminded her, feeling guilty.

Jennifer: "But Isakawa you're my dear husband, so it brings me so much happiness to protect you," she coughed as she held his face with a smile.

Jennifer: "And I'm not going to die you, idiot," she giggled. "So stop acting like a baby and let's check what that monster was protecting," she said enthusiastically as her eyes glimmered. "I bet it's some ancient artifact."

Isakawa looked at her and laughed, "Fine, let us check and see what's in that pod."

About 8 of Isakawa's bodyguards escorted him as they walked up the strange pod.

Isakawa then laid his hand on the pod and it automatically opened up.

Jennifer peeped into the pod to see what was inside but to her surprise, it was a small, but an extremely beautiful baby with white long hair and blood-red eyes with the left pupil shaped as a Purple diamond and the right pupil shaped like a Black Diamond.

Isakawa and Jennifer both stared at the baby in shock and stared at each other.

Jennifer leaned her hand forward to touch the baby that was sleeping peacefully. As she touched its diapers she blurted out, "It's... a girl," as she looked at Isakawa.'

Isakawa: "So what are we going to do with this child," he asked Jennifer.

Jennifer: "Let's adopt her," she answered.

Isakawa: "Huh? What !! That's madness. We don't even know what that child is..," he refuted.

Jennifer: "But she's so cute and looks just look at those adorable eyes, who could ever resist them?"

Jennifer picked up the baby and held its hand, as then the child opened up its eyes and stared at Jennifer and smiled brightly.

Jennifer, stood there paralyzed and squealed in excitement, "She is going to be my child." She declared.

Isakawa looked at the child suspiciously and the child looked back at Isakawa and gave a big smile.

Isakawa got touched by this and coughed, "Well I don't think she's bad, so we might as well keep her," he said shyly.

Jennifer looked happily at Isakawa and looked at the baby.

All of a sudden the baby's hair turned black as Jennifer's hair and her eyes changed from red to blue bright eyes like Isakawa.

Isakawa: "What just happened?" he mumbled.

Jennifer: "I don't know," she added.

"Why does the baby actually look like us?" She asked with a confused face.

"It could be that this child is an Ability user." He said.

Jennifer: "Well it doesn't matter to me anyway since she's so cute and adorable. She deserves to be shown some love." Jennifer squealed as she cuddled the baby.

"Now you'll call me mummy and he's daddy," she said to the baby pointing at herself and Isakawa with a warm smile on her face.

"And we'll name you Shiro."

‧˚₊ ︵︵﹕✧﹕︵︵ ︵︵﹕✧﹕︵︵ ₊‧

Iris's Pov / Shiro

I was peacefully sleeping when I saw a woman holding me.

I then saw a man and a woman pick me up, holding me gently.

I opened my eyes clearly to get a good look at them, and I was bewildered. I seriously wished I could cry with joy. The couple were the most beautiful people I've ever seen since I woke up.

What a lucky person I am, the man had light blue hair with light blue eyes and the woman had dark black hair with black eyes.

They both stared at me as they constantly used the word baby.

I was confused and I tried to get a look at myself. I raised my hand to touch the lady and realized how small I was.

Shiro: "Did I get smaller??!!." I asked myself.

I tried to speak, but all that could come out was "gaga, gyaaaa" which is how babies speak.

So I became a baby, I wondered how.

As I tried to figure out my situation I heard them talking with each other.

"Dear we can't leave this child here," the woman wept as she looked into the child's eyes.

"But we don't know what the child is?" the man replied to his wife looking worried.

"But it looks like she was abandoned," the woman retorted back.

'I looked like a baby in my current state I guess. I thought about it, but it did not bother me much.'

I was wondering, where I am?; what happened to me?; And who I was? Those were the questions that flowed through my mind.

My memory was vague.

That man and woman who were married then adopted me. They took me in as their daughter since they could not have children and they became my new family.

。*゚✧-------------------•̀✧•́------------------✧*.

5 years passed so quickly. I was as jolly as ever.

I came running down the stairs from my room hurriedly to our living room. "Daddy! it's time daddy, come quick, they are going to show Starlight Girl's interview," I shouted eagerly with joy.

Isakawa: "Okay, okay I am coming Shiro."

Shiro is my new name that was given in this world, which replaced Iris.

I had fair lovely and milky skin, with short black hair up to my shoulder, and possessed a pair of large blue adorable-looking innocent eyes. I was as tall as an ordinary 5-year-old.

Our living room was huge and it is the biggest room in the whole house and shaped like a square. The room is covered with lovely and expensive tiles and walls of glass opposite each side of the room.

A family picture is hung on the wall above the fireplace. That picture has been there since I was two years old; dad suggested that we take a family picture together to make the living room look warmer with love. The room is painted in different shades of white and grey with clear glass frames as windows.

I sat down on our warm grey family couch as I snatched the remote to switch on the smart television, which was wide and big.

I got myself comfortable as I waited for mum and dad. Mum came dressed in her Pajamas and dad came in sportswear, I guess he went for his morning exercise.

Dad and mum then came to sit by me as we cuddled together to watch the news together.

Oh and I almost forgot to introduce my family.

My mum Jennifer Clover, has lovely black hair and eyes. She is Japanese and she is a very beautiful lady, with a slim figure. She is also 27 years old and looks so young. She has a cold look, but with a warm heart and a calming voice, with a very kind personality.

If you wonder why her name is Jennifer, because her dad was an American and her mum was Japanese and mum was raised in Japan.

And my dad Isakawa Subaru. He's an American. He has cool blue hair that reaches his waist, has dark lovely blue eyes, with a well-built body, and is 6'3 feet tall. He has a calm personality and can easily deal with serious issues, a man who is willing to always achieve his goal. However, dad never says anything about his family for some reason.

I'll agree my dad was quite the lady catcher in his days, he is 35 years, but looks so young and handsome.

You know it's really hard having a handsome dad and beautiful mum, but I still love them.

We all watched the TV as the news reporter then gave an announcement.

News Reporter: "We've received news that the B class dungeon released monsters into the city in Hawaii. The dungeon monsters have caused trouble for the inhabitants of the island and people also lost their lives in that incident.

But we have good news, now the monsters have been cleared by the Heroes and the whole resort Island is safe from destruction.

We're most thankful to the heroes for helping us once again."

Shiro: "Wow!!! they're so cool!!" I gasped in excitement as my eyes began to sparkle.

Shiro: "But they skipped Starlight Girl's interview, I waited all week for this!!!" I yelled, but I said it in my head no one apart from me heard that.

"Mum, dad, aren't they cool?" I asked them as I pointed to the heroes on the news who were waving to the crowd.

Jennifer: "Yes, they are my child," she replied.

Isakawa: "If they weren't so fake, nobody wants to think about why they were so late," growled dad.

Even when dad is angry, he's still so handsome for some reason.

"No Shiro!" I slapped my face, "He's your dad," I said to myself crying.

Dad always gave off the impression of hatred against the heroes. I wanted to ask him why, but I was afraid to try, so I just ignored him.

Shiro: "I would like to become a hero when I grow up, so I can protect mum and dad and others," I said happily as I stood on the couch.

Jennifer: "Okay we'll wait and see that day," she giggled with a smile.

Now the tale of a young child begins.

14