Boring
145 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a child, Shiro had so many things in mind. Shiro wanted to go to school and make new friends, but her dad and mum wouldn't allow me to. They told her the outside world is dangerous so she stayed cooped up at home.

Like every normal day, Shiro would wake up in the mornings and meet her two maids Sally and Jane.

Sally is a 21-year-old lady who is her personal maid, she is a cautious and elegant lady who manages most of Shiro's house affairs. She has a yellow Bob and wears glasses.  

Jane is a 17 years old teenager who possessed short black hair and a pair of black eyes accompanied by her jolly and amusing personality. 

As Shiro normally does when she gets up she would brush her teeth and be excited to her large bathroom on the other side of her room. She would then enter a large bathtub with warm water with rose petals on top. Shiro would mostly just sit there and submerge my whole body under the water, not her head, of course, just to enjoy the peaceful moment.

However, she always had this weird feeling when she bathed there was something strange in the water due to its pink color, but it didn't bother her so much since she assumed it was the rose petals and she always enjoyed her bath.

After that both Jane and Sally help her get dressed. Shiro would then be asked to sit on the bed and wait for some minutes, as Sally would then take out a syringe with a weird purple glow that almost looked like it was moving and was alive.

Shiro believed that her eyes were always deceiving her when she saw that because she couldn't believe that they would inject something strange into her body. Since it was giving to her since she was a child Shiro assumed it was a special type of medication for her. 

Sally then injects the fluid inside Shiro's body which left immense pain on her arm, but she would do nothing but cry inwardly as it also left a horrible sensation.

After that Jane would inspect the metal collar on Shiro's neck to see if the color of the strange metal on her neck kept a green color.

She was escorted to the dining room.

 The dining room was glamorous and the table was filled with all my favorite dishes, which made her happy. On the table all sorts of English breakfast meals were placed there like fried lobsters, a couple of hamburgers some tea, punch, and lots of sweet fruits and cakes, they could really make you drool.

However, Shiro also felt lonely since her dad was not there her mum couldn't meet her and would be asleep due to her poor health. 

Most often Shiro could only spend a little amount of time with her parents, mostly her dad leaves for months to do some work. She even thought that he was on a vacation, but it seems he has resumed his work.

༻—————— ˗ˋ✧ˊ˗ ——————༺

Mark Blake: "Lady Shiro, what would you like to do today?" asked the butler with a smile. 

An Interesting old man around 60 years old with a very good temperament, with a funny and bright face. He has pair bright orange eyes, with short grey hair.

He is quite tall around 179cm and has been with my family ever since I became my parent's child. 

Shiro: "I want to play with mummy and daddy."

Mark: "I don't think that would be possible, but you can play with the maids," he suggested.

Shiro: "But…The maids aren't daddy or mummy, and they're not fun for Shiro," she cried as she stuffs some chips into her mouth.

Those words struck Jane and Sally's heart, like thorns and Jane stammered a little almost losing balance. 

Sally: "Umm miss Shiro... how could you say that, we always try our best to play with you and make sure you're happy," she stuttered.

Jane: "So then does Miss Shiro hate us..," she cried as she used her hands to wipe her tears. 

Shiro: "No..n..o, I don't hate aunt Jane and Sally I just want friends my age." She said blushing.

Jane: "Cuteeeee, aawww Shiro," She hugs her with a big squeal, "Don't worry Shiro, even if you can't get friends your age we will make sure we can be the best friends you can have.

Sally: "Yep same here."

Shiro: "Okay and thank you so much," she smiled brightly.

'I still just want some real friends my age.'

Shiro then resumed to the food on the table and stuffed herself with almost all the food served gone.

After Shiro was down she heard a bell ring that came from outside the house and her face darkened. 

"Oh!! It seems the doctor is early today!!" Jane exclaimed, but Shiro didn't look too happy.

...

.....

A few minutes later the Doctor settled himself in and looked at Shiro with a pleasing smile as his green eyes gazed at her.

"How are you, Shiro? It's nice to see you again." He greeted in a calm manner.

"....."

She sat quietly for some time and looked up at the doctor with her big blue eyes.

His hair was as messy as always and he still wore his old glasses. The man had a pair of dark light green eyes, and he showed signs of being tired. He looked like he was around his 30s and also has a well-built figure with his grey lab coat and brown boots.

The man then stared at Shiro again. 

"I hope you're ready for the check-up," he asked to confirm.

"I don't understand why every week I must go through this check-up," Shiro scoffed.

....

"Well most likely since your parents have some hope on you being an Ability User."

Shiro understood the reason for going through this check-up, but what she hated the most was not about the check-up, but the way she felt uncomfortable when she left the house. 

Every time she steps out her head becomes clouded with people's thoughts which causes her to suffer from severe headaches and she had to sit in a car with no clear windows, so it's mostly not an enjoyable thing for her. She always wished to go outside and have fun like how she sees on people on TV with no worries about headaches.

When she told her parents about this they only assured her that she was just imagining things. After Isakawa heard this he asked for all the windows and walls in the house to be replaced with telepathic devices that block the Ability of a telepathic user without Shiro knowing which reduced her headache issues.

You may also be wondering if Shiro can hear people's thoughts of those in her home, but that's not possible due to the collar on her neck that blocks any ability user's powers. Shiro didn't find anything strange about rather she felt like it was a super cute choker with a pink color.

Sally: "Shiro, it would be good if you followed doctor Yong Feng today there are times you've told me about you suffering from sleepless nights." She reminded her.

Shiro: "Okay Doctor Yong I will follow you today." She agreed with a nod.

Yong Feng: "That's great, but this time the experiments would be a little different," he added.

Shiro twitched when she heard him say that they weren't following their usual routine of her being sent to be scanned by Tina, the device that can show one's ability. 

Shiro and Doctor Yong would usually visit another Tina in some unknown laboratory that would scan Shiro to determine her class, but the system always ended up with the message [Error]. This caused Doctor Yong to be more curious about the strange child Shiro because even normal humans would be giving the class [Humans]. So for Shiro, it was indeed strange.

Shiro: "How different?" she asked with a suspicious voice.

Yong Feng: "Well today we would be conducting an experiment in your blood since we found nothing abnormal from your body. Also, it's Mr. Isakawa who requested that we examine your blood." He explained with a tired voice, he really looked like he needed to rest.

Shiro: "Father huh.....," She mumbled. 

Shiro hesitated on answering for a moment, but in a short time she made up her mind.

"If father proposed this I see no reason to refuse," she said we her small voice trying to sound mature, but beside her, Jane and Mark were trying to hold in their laughter.

"I'm not..afraid..of ..loosing..a little..blood," she lied as her voice was trembling.

'The young lady is growing,' Mark cried inwardly with a smile.

"Okay then Shiro let's get our stuff ready and get going," Sally said with a straight face.

"Okay..."

.....

After a few minutes, they were ready and Sally escorted Shiro into Yong Feng's car as they drove off.

After an hour of driving, they arrived at Doctor Yong Feng's lab which was presented as a normal hospital that was quite popular.

As soon as Shiro stood out of the car her mind was clouded with different thoughts of people, but she tried her best to look normal.

Shiro may not have realized, but the people who saw Shiro step out of the Black limo were all mesmerized by her outstanding cuteness. They couldn't help but blush as Shiro followed Doctor Yong Feng into the hospital.

"Wow is she a model?"

"She looks like those princesses from an anime"

"She's so cute." 

"I want to pat her head."

"Her parents must indeed be proud to have a child-like her." They all thought to themselves as they looked at the child.

As Shiro and Doctor Yong Feng kept on walking with Sally they reached his office. And as he normally did he pressed the button; typing a random code on the wall which he could only see due to his  X-ray vision because he is also an Ability User.

*****

As they passed the stair way to Yong Feng's personal lab, sounds of their feet echoed as they moved further down, until reaching the underground lab.

As they opened the metallic door, a figure jumped out of the room landing on Sally, "Hah I never thought I'll see these boisterous boobs again."

"Mu Tong leave Sally alone!!" Doctor Yong Feng yelled at her with an angry face.

"You're just jealous you can never touch a pair of boobs in your life," she teased as she still held Sally's boobs.

Sally gave Mu Tong who kept her face buried on Sally's boobs a death stare. Quickly taking out a dagger Sally aimed at Mu Tong swiftly, but Mu Tong disappeared in a flash, a meter away from Sally.

In front of them stood a woman has a delicate face with fair white skin and a pair of big light yellow eyes. She has beautiful long hair with the same color as her eyes, although her ends are pink. She also has long flexible legs. She was around the age 19. She wore a long baggy sleeve coat that covers her hands and thighs, with a pair of grey heels.

Mu Tong: "Sally how could you attack me you meanie," she cried as her legs are trembling.

Sally: "I hope you could refrain from touching me since I don't want those gross hands of yours that you used to touch all sorts of things on my body." "Also next time I will make sure I don't miss next time," she emphasized as her glasses sparkled.

"Scarweee!!!" Mu Tong cried.

Shiro just stood the with a disappointed face looking at all the adults misbehaving, 'Did they actually forget I was here.'

"Oh my I almost forgot my little flatty too," Mu Tong giggled as she crouched to look at Shiro with her intelligent yellow eyes.

Shiro coughed some blood as she heard those words. The word FLATTY struck Shiro's heart like thorns.

Shiro: "I'm still a child, don't bully Shiro," she growled with a bright red face as she tried to hit Mu Tong, who constantly dodge Shiro's small fists.

Shiro: "When I grow up I would get a big chest like a mummy, so I can wait."

"Okay, Okay, don't cry. Pftttttttt" Mu Tong comforted Shiro as she started bursting out in laughter.

"Don't bully Shiro."

...

After the atmosphere had calmed down, everyone sat down as Shiro needed to have her blood taken.

Doctor Yong took a seat as he looked at Shiro with a serious expression as if he was trying to figure something out.

"As always I can never see through your body like everyone else huh? This makes me wonder about what you are Shiro," Doctor Yong sighed.

"Well time to take your blood," he said happily, Doctor Yong's eyes sparkled as he revealed the big syringe in his hands.

Shiro: "Thank you very much and have a good day doctor Shiro," she said with a dead face as she was slowly leaving.

"Shiro wait!!"

"Nope, there's no way I'm letting that thing touch my body," she said trembling.

"Come back it's a joke," he assured her by showing a much smaller syringe as he laughed.

"Don't bully Shiro!!!!," she yelled as them holding back tears.

"Okay, okay," he laughed.

After Doctor Yong took a sample of Shiro's blood. Once he was done he was about to place a bandage Shiro's wound quickly regenerated which shocked Mu Tong. There has never been a case where they've heard humans regenerate. 

Normally if a person has an item from the Rift that can heal then it's normal, but a human regenerating on their own has never been heard off. Mu Tong pretended not to see as still placed the bandage on the child who didn't even realize. 

 Doctor Yong Feng allowed Shiro and Sally to leave since they were done so he could start his research with Mu Tong on Shiro's blood.

"I'm never coming here again!!" she cried and complained as she was escorted in the car.

Doctor Yong looked at Shiro leave from his window with a serious face, "You saw it right."

"Yes sir, her healing speed is mostly only spotted on monsters from the Rifts." Mu Tong answered.

"Indeed, I sometimes ask myself what kind of child is she? A monster or an Ability User."

11