Chosen
111 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In another universe from a different space and time stood a woman who was always doing n top. In the World she was acknowledged as one of the most powerful people to ever live, and also one of the most wicked people alive.

Her wicked deeds spread throughout the nations causing not only humans, but all other nations to fall but to other races as well. No one escaped her wrath on her path of godhood in that realm and she loved it gaining more power.

She was so strong that, even the strongest of summoned Heroes who tried to defeat her, were brutally killed.

She was even giving her own title The Demon goddess of Choas.

The goddess got up to look at the world down below, darkness could be completely seen throughout the whole kingdom from a dark castle. Those who lived in her kingdom were people from destroyed nations that sought refuge from the goddess's evil beings that lurked outside her nation. Most people surrendered to her nation to escape her wrath and their own death and there were others who were slaves. 

One of the maids enters the goddess's chambers as she leads her to her bath. In front of the maid stood a woman with beautiful long black hair with an emotionless pair of golden eyes that looked down on everything with her beautiful face. She also had fair lovely white skin, with the presence of her beautiful large boobs that stuck out due to her beautiful black eastern style clothing, which showed a lot of her cleavage and her beautiful curvy body. She was quite tall and had a domineering presence.

The maid then leads the goddess to her bath as they passed the beautiful dark halls of the castle with a strong demons protecting each room as guards.

Once they finally reached the bath house, the goddess got herself ready and dipped her body in the warm large bath prepared for her as the maid stood behind her.

"Instead of standing there doing nothing you might as well wash my back," the goddess ordered the maid. As the maid crouched to wash the goddess's back, the goddess realized there was something strange about the maid. Unlike the other ones who would usually shake in fear, this maid didn't. 

The maid gave an evil smirk as she looked at the goddess with her crystal eyes. 

"You're perfect!!" she mumbled.

Noticing something was not right the goddess quickly reacted jumping to kill the maid with her claws, but before she could reach the maid she disappeared as she caught a glimpse of the maid who had sparkling Purple hair like gems and black gem eyes as her face was cracked.

The strange maid also disappeared. That's how the goddess of that realm suddenly disappeared due to some unknown reasons.

__________

In a dark space, the goddess laid on the floor for some time as she slowly gained consciousness. She was trying to figure out what had happened to her but had no ordinary explanation. The dark space she was in didn't seem normal at all and she couldn't teleport from there. She quickly switched back to her clothes and tried to figure something out.

The goddess noticed a person from afar who wore a long robe like a priest that was filled with a strange Diamond carving on it, but their face was completely hidden.

The goddess didn't dare to go near that person, because she could see a huge amount of magic flowing out of them like nothing she has ever seen before.

The goddess tried to increase the distance between them in case the person wanted to attack her, but all of a sudden the person was a few meters away from the goddess.

Stretching a pair of beautiful long hands the person spoke, "Goddess Alka Zurial you have been chosen to be the next generation Pearl of our Glorious Diamond who you would guide to godhood."

Alka looked around to see if the person was talking to anyone there apart from her, but she was the only one.

 "You should be utterly grateful for the position you have been granted," the person said with an arrogant voice.

"What is all this nonsense? And stop playing games with me," she growled. Alka couldn't identify their identity, but the voice sounds like a male with a soft voice.

The person gave Alka a murderous look which caused them to release immense pressure on Alka to the extent that she could not breathe.

Alka then remembered the word Diamond.

(I've always heard about those Diamonds from other gods, but I thought they were just fairy tales.) she thought to herself.

The person stopped releasing the pressure on Alka and removed their robe.

The person under the robe was an extremely beautiful person with skin that matched that of a crystal, accompanied by long slender legs. The person had long beautiful eyelashes accompanied by a pair of beautiful bortz crystal black eyes with long crystal black hair. The person wore a long knight's uniform which was also black and had a lot of gems on it.

Alka stood the memorized due to how shiny the person was almost blinding her, and also had second thoughts on how a person who has a male voice has very feminine looks.

"Umm, are you a male or female," she asked hesitantly as tears ran down her face, her eyes were tired at looking at the person shining too much.

"I am a male and my name is Bortz, and I am the one who brought you here," he told her.

Alka: "I guess I was already aware of that."

 "So then what would such a great person like you have business with a lesser being like me?" she asked curiously.

Bortz: "hahaha, do you think you were worth my attention, if only the new generation Diamond hadn't chosen you as their new pearl I won't even searching for you." he said glaring at her, his hostility increase the more he found out how clueless she was.

Alka could feel chills run down her spine, but she had to be careful because this person was really strong.

"What Pearl and what Diamond? I was never aware of this."

Her words just made Bortz much angrier.

"A mere being like you was chosen to be our great Diamond's Pearl when I could have been chosen."

Bortz: "I am more powerful in strength, charisma, knowledge, magic, and beauty."

Alka: "Oh yeah we know that one for sure."

Bortz: "Before I can accept you like the Diamond's Pearl you have to complete this challenge."

Alka: 'But I never agreed to be a so-called Pearl,' she thought to herself as tears rolled down her face. 

Bortz: "For this challenge, I Bortz 6 chancellor of the Black Diamond of cause shall do the honors of educating you." he declared as he summoned a long slim crystal scythe.

All of a sudden the space began to tremble as it formed into an entire planet. One thing for sure, it was not a small planet.

Alka: "So a duel huh?!!" she mumbled. "I accept, but once I win you send me back to my realm," she suggested, but she was extremely afraid. Someone who can create a planet out of nothing was rare and more likely impossible, even the gods higher than her couldn't do that but only manage the planets.

Bortz: "How sure are you that you could win against me??" he laughed mocking her.

Alka: "I know I can't win against you" she admitted with her arms crossed, "But if I can make you bleed you must send me back. What do you say?" she suggested with a sweet sinister smile even though she was nervous.

Bortz: "Ladies first."

A force of wind gathered around Alka as she rushed towards Bortz as she summons her chaos spear closing the distance between them.

As she tried to stab every vital point on Bortz's body, but her attacks would be quickly blocked before they could be made.

Bortz continuously uses his scythe to slash Alka, but her willpower keeps her going. 

Alka's Spear is constantly used as a shield by spinning it around extremely fast.

Bortz tried to land a powerful kick on her, but Alka blocks it and pushes him back. Making a distance between them Alka realizes her hands were trembling.

('Not only is he good with the sword, but his physical ability is dangerous. If I kicked me with that foot he would have broken my shoulder,') she thought to herself.

Alka runs straight towards Bortz again this time trying to aim at his face, but he immediately blocked her attack with his long scythe.

"Double sword art style, Recopy!!" Alka created a spell as different multiple versions of her tried to attack Bortz from all directions.

Alka tried another spell again raising her spear high as a mass of energy formed around it as she yelled, "Star Cluster!!!!" 

A great light of darkness shown down on Bortz releasing the huge mass of energy collected creating an enormous explosion. It destroyed half of the world Bortz created for their battle.

The world then reformed again, but this time it became bigger once the mist cleared she saw that Bortz blocked her attack with his finger.

"Perdria Rolias!!" Alka yelled again, but this time her body began to change. Alka grew fox ears and behind her 10 huge fluffy black foxtails and her golden eyes glowed brighter.

"Interesting, then I might as well be a little serious now," Bortz said with a pleasing grin. "Grandez Xiala!!" he yelled as a chain of multiple burning crystal black swords appeared around Alka. Before she could make a move she was blasted by the flaming swords that created a huge explosion, which caused the destruction of Bortz's world due to the destructive power of the spell.

Alka laid there half-dead as she tried to stand again, she couldn't just die like this. Even though she was in her strongest form she was easily defeated. As a demon, nothing was easy for her since childhood. 

Bortz stared at her awkwardly as she limped towards him still having a firm grip on her spear. 

Bortz: "I guess I win then." he said as he wasn't shocked by the outcome. In terms of strength it was obvious that Bortz had the upper hand than a lower realm goddess.

"Now you would be transported to the place where the new Diamond has been born and you shall support her and train her."

 "Your goal must make her the strongest of Diamonds." 

"I would implant all the details about the Diamonds and your job as a Pearl into your mind as you leave."

Bortz appeared before Alka as he touched her head, Alka could slowly see herself losing consciousness, when a strange pop-up message appeared in front of her.

 [>>>>You have been selected by the System to support the new generation Diamond<<<<][>>>>Transfer to Diamond's location will begin in 4<<<<]

[3....]

[2...]

[1....] 

....

Alka finally lost consciousness and fell asleep, she could hear Bortz whisper some words to her. 

༻———————— ˗ˋˊ˗ ————————༺

After some time Alka woke up in a dark void like the previous void she met Bortz, but this one felt different. 

"Where am I?"

[ The system shall begin memory transfer. ]

all of a sudden Alka felt immense pain in her head as she screamed "Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Memories of the past Pearl flowed into Alka's mind showing all the personal details about the Black Diamond the former Pearl served and what the Pearl knew about the Black Diamond. 

Alka also received various fighting techniques of the former Black Diamond's Pearl which greatly increased her power. She also learnt that Pearl kept their masters in check in case the go mad, so when their Diamond goes on a rage the Pearl's powers increases abundantly to be able to rival their Diamond's power.   

Alka started to scream more intensely when memories of the Diamond war flowed into her mind.

'My head feels like it's splitting,' Alka groaned in pain. 

 In the memories it showed how the Black Diamond's Pearl and Golden Diamond's Pearl fought each other, to end the conflict between the two Diamonds. Unfortunately, since they were both equally matched in strength, they both suffered severe injuries and eventually shattered without their masters caring that they both died for them. The nature of a Diamond is truly cruel. 

Both the Golden and the Black Diamond fled away from the Diamond war never to be seen again. 

Once Alka had finished processing the information the pain in her head calmed down as she slowly opened her eyes. Both her pair of eyes revealed something strange and she walked towards the glass crystal that appeared from the void. Both her eyes have pearl-shaped pupils, confirming that she was now a Pearl. However, there was one problem instead of a Black pupil alone she had a black and purple pupil.

How is it possible two have two different Pearl Pupils?

12