The Voice
103 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh!!!" Alka gasped as she almost bit her tongue in shock.

Alka: "Hey System, could you explain why I have two different colored pearls eyes?" she asked to confirm if she wasn't imagining things.

Alka: "I thought Pearl's pupil color is according to the Diamond they serve," she recalled as she held her face.

[>>>>✧The System has no logical reason why Alka has two different colored pearls<<<<]

Alka: "I guess I can't do anything about it then," she sighed as she shrugged.

"So then what do I do now as a Pearl."

[>>>>✧Since the Diamond was just recently born the system doesn't have any task for you to do.<<<<]

"I see....."

"I also want to know what is going to happen to my Kingdom as I've been brought here," she asked concerned.

[>>>>>✧....<<<<]

[>>>>✧Unfortunately, your Kingdom was destroyed.<<<<] 

Alka froze for a moment as she heard System.

Her face became dark as she asked the nothingness, "Pls explain..."

The System then Projected the scene when she was in her bathroom as the crystal maid was there and how she disappeared.

After that, a huge bright rainbow-colored light flashed and dived into the planet like a comet. Alka couldn't see the person clearly, but the person was floating in the skies with huge wings on their back and a row of huge white crystal swords. It looked like a man who was just covered in light.

He raised his hand and launched his swords on all the city's, nations, and Kingdoms in the world.

All the races were in a panic as they did not know what was happening and tried to run from the catastrophe, each of his swords always reformed once destroyed. When his swords landed on the lands it caused a huge explosion, like Bortz's skills, but this one was different. Once the explosion was cleared everyone turned into lifeless frozen gems and crystals.

Most of the nations were destroyed in a mere amount of minutes except for Alka's nation.

However, as he was about to head there the 23 three gods and goddesses of the world started to attack the strange bright person with all their strength, especially Demon god Cardar.

A tall man who wore an extremely dark black robe, with a black suit. His dark green eyes on his handsome face and his beautiful long black hair.

"Stop this madness, at once!!!!!!" His voice boomed as everything around them began to shake and even the other gods too were terrified. However, the bright figure showed no signs of being affected by his aura.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Cardar asked nervously since he knew that the person they were dealing with wasn't a normal god.

The bright figured man turned to look at them as he frowns. "You don't need to know my name but I would ask you one question." 

"Where's the Black Diamond Pearl?"

"Pearl??!!!.....," one of the goddesses muttered in confusion.

"What Pearl?????" They all asked themselves as they turned to look at Cardar.

"I know the Pearl here you can't fool me," the bright figured man shouted as his face turned red with fury more like his body that turned red. 

They all looked confused since they've never heard of a Diamond Pear,l but they do know of pearls that they find in the sea.

"Let's discuss this. Who is this Pearl you're looking for? What do they look like?" Cardar asked calmly.

"Useless??!!!", the bright figured man growled as he realized none of them knew where the Black Pearl was and didn't even know who they were.

Before any of the other gods could prepare to attack again, the bright-figured man displayed an incredible amount of pressure that caused the gods to be unable to breathe. He then spoke "Purify...." as he mumbled that word all of a sudden the gods and goddesses around him turned into crystals.

He then used his levitating crystal sword to mercilessly slash each of them even though they were in a very vulnerable situation. All of them shattered like broken prices of glass and fell to the earth.

"Who was that??!!", Alka asked hesitantly as her body began to shake. Deal inside her she was burning with rage for how that man killed Cardar her friend.

[>>>>✧That is the enemy of the Diamond race the Regals.<<<<]

[>>>>✧If got hadn't been transported here you would have died, and the mission to revive the Diamonds would have been a failure.<<<<]

"Ahh, I see," Alka sulked as she clenched her fist. 

Even though she may have been seen as an evil person she still has a heart to care for others and love. She had friends in her nation who were always good to her and did their best to help her. She could even imagine what happened to them.

In her head, she pictures her friends whose bodies were turned into crystals as the froze there lifelessly.

"So I was brought here to sit in some unknown void, to prevent that Regal from finding me. These Diamonds have so many secrets and powerful enemies." 

"Can I see the Diamond I would be serving?" she asked politely.

[>>>>✧Processing.....<<<<]

[>>>>✧Here is the display.<<<<]

As then a screen popped up like a TV screen but bigger was in front of Alka as she looked at her Diamond.

Alka: "So the Black Diamond is this little girl huh?" Alka muttered as she stared at the child on the wide screen displayed in front of her.

[>>>>✧The System can't clarify, but the System finds a strong resonance of the Black Diamond Gem from her.<<<<]

Alka: "I see, but this child is....absolutely...ugly," Alka blurted out with a serious expression on her face. 

Alka: "What's her name?"

[>>>>✧The Diamond's real name is Iris, but in this world, she has been given the name Shiro Subaru.<<<<]

Alka: "HMmmmm so system one more question. Are Diamond's humans?!"

[>>>>✧No, Diamonds are clarified as being which can take upon the form of any being they want, but most of them choose a human body which is more efficient.<<<<]

" I guess I like her now," Alka laughed as she touched the screen.

"I never liked humans in the first place," she said with a dark expression on her face.

Shiro's Pov

After I was done with breakfast I just went to my room to sleep some more, since I barely have anything to do. So then I just later down on my bed and fell asleep.

Every night when I sleep there is this voice that keeps calling me. I never see or know who they are, but all I can see is myself walking in endless darkness. I try so hard to follow the voice, but I never reach it.

"Ahhhhh, so I'm back to this place again," I muttered as I could hear my voice echo through the endless darkness, "This is the third time again," I sighed.

"I need to find the light!!" I motivated myself.

"Hehe he he he," a small but calm voice kept on laughing. "Hehe he he he."

Shiro: "Ummm hello is anyone there?" the same question I asked every time I came here, but there was no response.

This time I started a full sprinting race to the voice, "1..,2..,...3 go," I yelled as I started running through the darkness. After a while of running, I stopped since I felt a little tired, but I noticed something.

As I walked closer to it I saw a large dark with those old-fashioned lights at each end of the room. The room was as big as the size of a park, with a lovely red carpet with beautiful engraving on it. In the middle of the room, a round table with lots of sweets and candy.

I became suspicious, so I walked up to the table filled with desserts and poked it to see if it was real.

 'Okay seems real enough,' I thought to myself as it was warm. I then looked left look right, "yeah no one is here." So I sat myself down and stuffed my mouth with the pastries. 

"OMG, they are so delicious."

And they taste too real to be just dreamland food.

Shiro was so busy that she didn't notice the person sitting in front of her. 

"Hello Shiro," a crooked voice called out to me as I felt suddenly cold. I then looked up to just see a shadowy figure. Its whole body was black and it used its white hollow eyes to look at me.

Unknown Voice: "Please call out my name," the voice pleaded as it looked at Shiro who was still munching on the cupcake she picked from the table.

Shiro: (What??? it wants me to call out their name.)

Shiro: "But I don't know your name, so could you please tell me? we could be friends…."

Unknown Voice: "Unfortunately, I'm unable to reveal my name due to some circumstances.

Unknown Voice: "Also, I don't think we would need to be friends, not yet."

Shiro: "Whyyyy!??"

"What a cute, but ugly child?" the shadow giggled as it started to sound more feminine.

 The darkness started to brighten up a little and I could see a black shadow that was shaped like a tall woman, who stood before me with a domineering presence.

She came closer to me and held my face with a big grin on her face. 'Creepy.'

Unknown Voice: "How cute", she chuckled.

"We can't talk much now, but at the right moment just call out to me and I'll come and help you."

Shiro: "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Unknown Voice: "You don't need to know it's not time yet, so wake up Shiro."

My body started to fade away from the void as she said those words, just who is she???

Unknown Voice POV

Alka: "She can't see me... Dammit." 

If she can't see me then it means it's not time yet. System what are the requirements for Shiro to start her awakening."

[>>>>✧Unfortunately your Diamond requirements for her Awakening process aren't stated, but just at random.<<<]

Alka: "I thought if she called out my name it would trigger a reaction with our bond, but it seems I was wrong. Calling out my name would rather cause trouble since if I tell someone my name it's like cursing them."

[>>>>✧Pls clarify<<<<]

"Well in my World no one actually ever called me by my name, since whenever a normal person says it they die or a catastrophe happens around them. It's just like bad luck." Alka said with a sly smile.

[>>>✧In order for the Awakening to begin she needs to go through a near-death experience<<<<]

Alka: "That sounds too easy, are you sure?."

[>>>>✧It won't be easy since Shiro has no concept of the feeling of death yet. It's your duty to help her with the Awakening<<<<]

Alka: "My duty huh, first I was brought here without my opinion, now I'm to take care of some little brat. Also, how can I be sure she posses the Black Diamond Gem, I couldn't feel the energy from it when she came here!!!!!." She said with her arms crossed.

"And I had to use a lot of energy to bring her here every night, since I can't go to her and talk she has to come to me because of some annoying restrictions." She yelled as she frowned.

[>>>>✧System cannot find the reason for the cause of the Diamond gem disappearance to the eye, but the System is still able to resonate with the Gem. Also, the System has a theory that Diamond Gem is hidden by a powerful seal to protect the child.<<<<] 

Alka: "A seal?!!, This is going to be a pain in the butt. For now, all I can do is watch the child until the right moment.

Alka: "Things are going to start getting Interesting." She said with an evil grin on her face.

"Also about the seal, how come you don't know of this? Haven't you been with her for a long time?"

....

[>>>>✧System was just recently established as the new Black Diamond Pearl was chosen.<<<<]

"Wwwhhhhhaaaaatttttttt?!!!! No way and how are you the smart one when we both got the same job? This is not fair," Alka pouted as she rolled around on the ground acting like a child.

.....

[>>>>✧Maybe because as a System I'm able to receive more data than an average being. And also the System is not only connected to Iris but the other Diamonds as well.<<<<]

Alka: "Other Diamonds?? They are alive??!!"

[>>>>✧Unfortunately for the last generation no traces of them has been found. However the new generation has also received a connection to the System, but the system can't display that due to it being connected to the Black Diamond. In addition, if Shiro grows stronger the System shall also grow stronger.<<<<]

"Oh so are there any more Pearls like me?" Alka asked in a demanding tone.

 [>>>>✧Unfortunately Iris has been the only Diamond to receive their Pearl.<<<<]

"That's good then, (I can't have Pearls who are stronger than me.)"

*Groooowlllllll* a loud noise came from Alka's tummy as she blushed in embarrassment.

[>>>>✧System has noticed the Alka is hungry, so the system would like to request what type of food Alka eats on normal occasions<<<<]

"Well I can basically eat anything, but I prefer delicious food," she said with a calm expression.

The system shall then serve Alka the best dishes this planet has made.

After some *ting ting* sounds here and there.

The void turned into a large Dining Hall with a large lavish table with a black table cloth on it, with expensive-looking candles on each side. The was one chair at the end of the table and food started to appear on the table like magic. So many types of foods magically appeared on the table. Alka was just looking from a corner drooling as she rushed to the table.

"This is real right," she asked as she poked the large grilled turkey. 

[>>>>✧Every food here is real, the system copied all the best dishes on Earth. This is basically an easy task.<<<<]

Alka started to eat the food like a hungry bear that hasn't eaten for months. As a dignified lady, you'll expect her eating to be lady, rather she eats like a wild animal.

The System could do nothing, but just nervously watch the new Pearl eat in an untidy way.

"This is why I live!!," Alka said with a mouthful of food as tears of joy ran down her face.

13