Infiltrator 2
93 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Tina was sprinting around the house for a while she started to get anxious. She hasn't received a call from Jake and Sethu, not the rest of the team, and use would constantly see trails of blood on the ground. "So some of them are already dead huh!" Tina looked on the ground investigating the blood pools she found.

She then presses her earphones saying, "Jake, Sethu where are you?" She tried to talk to her partners, but to her surprise, there was no response, so she tried again. 

"Jake, Sethu you there?! Report!!" Again there was no response.  

Tina: "First platoon, Second platoon, third platoon Report!!" But none of them answered which got Tina worried.

Tina was about to give up calling them when she heard some faint sounds from one of the assassins. "..@#*;?!□Unit ...33..re..p..orting," he stammered as his voice was groaning in pain.

Tina: "What happened Unit 33," she asked frantically.

Unit 33: "We.. were attacked by a monster...," his voice trembled as he cried.

Tina: "Please tell me what happened," She pleaded.

Unit 33: "It all happened so quickly, we only saw a maid with blonde Bob hair and had glasses. Since we thought she had seen us, one of our members tried to kill her, but in a flash 5 of our men were taken down. This triggered all of us to attack her, but to our horror, her assassination skills were that of pro and her movements were swift and unreadable. All of our members were slashed into half by a strange.... invisible String," he narrated as he coughed up blood.

Tina: "Please take your time Unit 33, tell me your location and I'll come and get you," she instructed as she was worried about what happened to her men.

Unit 33: "There's no time for me Madam," he said sadly as he looked at his half torn body and laughed.

Unit 33: "I'm already dying and I might as well tell you the information I have. These people are monsters, so Madam for your safety please abandon the mission."

Tina kept silent as her face was darkened. Tina: "Unfortunately I can't or I would die at the organization." 

Unit 33: "Then please... stay safe Madam," he said with his last breath.

Miss Tina became enraged. All her men were sent to die not knowing what they had to deal with. "Damn you President, Fuck!!" she muttered as she dashes around the house.

"I hope those guys will be alright, no matter what we must get out of here alive." She said to herself biting her lips.

She quickly jumps from wall to wall as she focuses on finding the target they came for.

୨・┈・┈・┈・୨﹕✦﹕୧・┈・┈・┈・୧

Sethu's Pov

Sethu: "Dammit!! Jake is an idiot", "I could have helped him fight. I just hope that he will be alright," he grunted. 

Sethu: 'This household just gets much more freaky. I also have to find the rest of the men quickly,' he thought as he sprinted through the house.

After sprinting through the house for some time he heard a small voice of a child through the halls as she called out for someone. Sethu followed the voice as it led to the dining room.

"Umm, Daddy is that you," cried out a little girl.

 Sethu stopped to see a beautiful young child with short black hair and bright blue eyes and the child looked around age 5 and had a small appearance that could make her seem very fragile. 

Sethu was captivated by this child's looks, but he had to be careful because everything in this household was strange. 

Sethu inspected the child's look and a mischievous smile was plastered on his face when he realized who he found.

As the captain described, they were looking for Isakawa's daughter. A girl with bright blue eyes like her father and black hair like her mother.

However, the strangest thing is the reason why Isakawa locked up his daughter in this house. It was clearly a prison since the whole house can restrain the abilities of an ability user from being able to use their power inside the house once the field has been activated. Something was going on and it all started with that child. 

"Daddy are you there?" she cried out as she held her doll.

Sethu: 'This... this is the child we came for, I've finally found her' he thought happily to himself.

Shiro: "Umm, who are you mister, I've never seen you before,'' she asked confusedly.

"How did she see me," Sethu thought to himself as he got scared. "I am clearly using my [ Stealth ] skill and I can't be easily detected by anyone, so how?!!"

Shiro: "Hmm, mister won't you answer me?" she asked with an innocent expression.

Sethu: "Well let's say that I just came to meet you," he smiles sweetly as he scratches his head.

Shiro: "I've never seen you before and I don't remember aunt Sally saying there was a visitor," she said with her arms crossed.

'This person is indeed suspicious,' she thought to herself. Shiro squinted her eyes and looked at the guy closely. 

'He's wearing all black like those Ninjas on tv.' "Hmmmm…..., Yes I've got it.

You're a cosplay ninja sent here to entertain me. 

Sethu: "Pfffftttttttt,hahahaha, you think I'm a ninja?"

Shiro: "Don't make fun of Shiro!!! Let me guess again."

Since Shiro has always been a safely guarded and protected child she never knew who could harm her. She also wasn't also aware there were assassins who constantly came to her home to try and kidnap her or kill her, but most of them failed because of Isakawa's brutal traps he has laid all over the house. It has only been Tina's group that had been able to survive longer than 2 hours.

Sethu started to walk closer and closer to Shiro as she was thinking….

'Most of our men died to find you so I must make sure I take you back to the Organization at all cost.'

Before he could approach her a woman with a long silver spear as tall as her appeared from Shiro's back and held her.

"Oh it's you, Sally," Shiro smiled enthusiastically. 

"Shiro leave here now," Sally instructed with a serious expression on her face.

"Sally who's that mister," Shiro asked innocently.

"He's an assassin sent to kill you," she answered, keeping her guard up for any strange movements Sethu might make.

"Huh, but why would someone want to kill me…" Shiro looked at Sally in disbelief as she stumbled on the ground gripping her teddy.

Sethu dashed towards Sally quickly and swiftly aiming to slice her neck. However, Sally quickly blocked his attack with a large spear as tall as her.

"You're quite strong," Sethu complimented. 

"So are you!!" 

Sally quickly used her spear, blocking most of Sethu's stab attacks with his poison dagger. 

Sally: [Invisible string ]. Sally crossed her hands together as the entire area around Sethu was filled with her string. [Invisible string detach ]

Immediately strings wrapped around Sethu's entire body and it squeezed him. 

But….. Sethu's body radiated a bright green light which broke Sally's string spell.

"Whaaattt….," Sally gasped in shock when for the second time someone had actually broken her string. "Who the hell is this person?"

Shiro just stood there watching Sally in admiration. Sally was in a battle struggling with a trained assassin. But in Shiro's eyes the we're sparkles around Sally and Sally would be making cool poses as she fought the villain. 

"Yes, Sally beat that baddy," she cheered from the side.

Sally used her spear to try and stab Sethu so many times. But unlike the other assassins she dealt with, Sethu was on a different level. He was to evade all of her attacks smoothly and even managed to injure her. 

Sethu spun around and kicked Sally in the stomach with a powerful impact, which managed to send her flying backward. 

"Weak…. I can't believe you're the one who killed the other assassins," he taunted as he gripped Sally's hair.

"Leave aunt Sally alone," Shiro yelled at Sethu with tears in her eyes. Even as a child who never experienced outside she could tell Sally was greatly injured.

"Oh, I almost forgot you were here," Sethu's face darkened as his killing intent began to rise as he walked to Shiro.

'I can't let him touch Shiro,' Shiro thought to herself as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!" Sally rushed towards Sethu with her spear, but this time her body was divided into five reflections attacking at the same time.

Sethu raised his palm up a little as a small magic circle appeared around his hand with different engravings, [ Gravity Force ].

A huge magic circle appeared around Sally, almost crushing her body which caused her [ Reflection ] skill to break.

"Aackkk," Sally coughed up some blood, as she struggled to move under the intense pressure.

"You're really trained to fulfill your duty huh." He looked down at her.

"So was I. I appreciate your struggle, we can't play anymore games."

Sethu rushed to Shiro who was on the floor helplessly trembling in fear. As he grabbed her hand he noticed the ability restraint collar that was placed on her neck.

"Isn't this only placed on people with terrifying abilities?" Impossible, does Isakawa really think his daughter is that special."

'Let me see for myself. I know I shouldn't play games now but this just seems so fun,' he grinned with an evil smile at Shiro. 'If she's truly special I bet she can survive this.'

Sethu used his dagger to quickly slit Shiro's throat where the collar remained. 

Shiro's eyes went blank as all she saw was her blood flowing onto the ground.

Blood scattered on the floor below Shiro's neck.

"It hurts!!!!, Aaaahhhhhhhh, it hurts!!!" she cried as she used the rest of her strength to walk up to Sally.

"Aunt Sally,' Shiro whispered, mouthing her words as she stretched out her hands to reach for Sally. 

"I'm sorry," Shiro began tearing up as she eventually collapsed in her own pool of blood.

"Shiroooo!!" Sally screamed in horror as she ignored the gravity spell on herself and ran to Shiro. However, Sethu was more shocked than her. "I didn't think she'll die that fast oh man the organization is going to kill me," he sighed a little disappointed.

As Sally tried to get closer to Shiro something strange happened.

Shiro stood up like nothing had happened as blood dripped from her neck, with a creepy smile on her face. Shiro looked at Sethu as an enemy and her eyes were filled with rage.

"I don't want to die…." She mumbled clenching her chest.

 'Just this once I hope I can use the same spell as mum.'

"Elios Resien!!!!" she shouted with a serious expression as the blood around her began to glow.

Her blood quickly formed into a huge claw as it tried to attack Sethu, but he easily dodged due to its slow motion.

The hands stretched out as it pulled out a being from the pool of blood. A blood shaped like a knight came out from Shiro's blood which seemed to be like a portal.

A seven-foot-tall monster came out of the blood pool. It resembles a knight's slender yet well-built body. The knight's entire body was covered in blood which makes it unique. The monster looked at Shiro with its bloodshot eyes. On its face was a Knight's helmet, which covered half of its face, a bloody face accompanied by a row of sharp teeth. It walked to Shiro who was almost looking losing consciousness due to losing too much blood.

Shiro was terrified by the monster that was Infront of her. She thought it was going to attack her, but she was wrong. The blood knight laid its large hands on her head and her body was covered in a bright green light which immediately healed the cut on her throat. 

The blood knight then looked at Sally, but not with the same peaceful gaze it gave Shiro. It then turned to Sethu's direction as it saw him running away.

The Blood monster tilted its head and released a terrible ear-splitting scream of pure rage.

"Sally, getaway!!" Shiro warned.

The blood knight dashes towards Sethu and it's able to catch up to him in a mere amount of seconds. The blood knight caught Sethu by his face, throwing him to the roof. The monster then gave Sethu a powerful blow in the stomach. 

It then held his face and slammed him down to the ground with a powerful impact. Sethu then condensed his mana into his finger and shot a hole through the monster's chest that caused it to stop moving for a while which gave Sethu time to stand up.

Sethu stood up as he coughed up some blood. He hasn't been injured by anything for over 5 years of his work. 

Sethu: "What the hell is this thing?!" he said nervously as he looked at the monster. "A Blood Knight??"

"It's impossible for it to be a Rift monster since there are no Rifts around here. Yes, it's that child. Maybe this is why the Organization says we should bring her back. Who would've thought Isakawa would hide such a powerful asset from the company."

Sethu's dagger increased to the size of a sword which he was about to use to slash the blood monster. However the blood monster's eyes glowed bright red *Rooooooaaaaarrrrrr* it released a terrifying sound as it quickly blocked Sethu's sword.

"Sh*t!!" Sethu cursed as he saw the monster's quick reflexes.

Sethu and the monster quickly exchanged a series of flashy, quick but deadly techniques. 

Sethu: 'I can't do this anymore.'

'I'm at a disadvantage here if that monster has so much stamina. It's barely using both hands to block my attacks.'

Sethu condensed a huge amount of energy onto his sword and released triple strikes at the beginning. But to his despair, he barely did any damage to the monster this time. It seemed that every time he attacked the monster with a new skill it got an immunity for it.

12