Infiltrator 2 {part 2}
93 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sethu started to calculate for his escape. One thing he knew for sure was that if he stayed any longer he was surely going to die by this strange monster. 

Tina's face flashed through his mind when he thought about her.

Sethu's face darkened for a while. "Who gives the sh*t about the captain my life is more important."

He fought the monster relentlessly, but it was all in vain.

His severed blade hit the ground as his body slumped down. The monster stood in front of Sethu who was trembling in fear, "I don't want to die" after his last words the monster protruding claws sliced Sethu's head into pieces. 

Once the battle was over you might expect this would end the battle. Unfortunately, something worse was about to happen.

"Why does my body feel so heavy?" Shiro moaned in pain as she clenched her tummy. 

A large elemental burst was released from Shiro's body which caused the whole ground around them to shake.

Blood drops around Shiro began to hover around her and formed a hurricane above her.

Pieces of stone began to levitate around Shiro as she kept being in a trance. Her eyes slowly turned blood red with a radiant crystal glow.

Waves of dark red blood formed above the sky directly over Shiro. In a matter of minutes, the whole household that is over 5 kilometers long was covered by a cloud of blood.

*Drip, drip* *drip, drip* The droplets of blood over Shiro made this sound as it was over her head.

The blood above started to spin around swirling like a whirlpool and poor down on Shiro. It didn't drench her in blood but rather covered the area around her as she was in the middle. The blood that was spinning around gradually formed a hurricane. Unlike other hurricanes that move this one stuck to one point as it grew bigger and bigger.

Sally witnessing this she didn't know whether she should run away or get Shiro back. Sally stood there for a while as she stared at the hurricane. 

"No, I won't run. Not without Shiro."

"Shiroooo!!!" Sally called out to her as she carried herself up.

"Whatever that thing is I won't let it hurt Shiro?" Sally dashed towards the blood hurricane as her lance glowed. "Activate class [ Lancer Cavalry. ]"

Sally's body started to glow as a silver amour formed up around chest and waist and the lance became crystal blue. 

[ Ray zolk ] Sally stood in a stance as he gripped her lance and threw it at the hurricane. The lance glowed with a bright yellow color as it made a hole through it. 

"Yes!," Sally rejoiced as she thought her skill could destroy it, but her joyous moment came to an end when the large whole reformed again and this time spinning strings of blood covered the hurricane as a shield.

"Whatttt??!!!"

---------------------------

In a large blue skyscraper made out of high technology. Entering the building as you look above is like comparing an ant to the size of a medium car. Passing through the teleportation circle at the reception all the way to the very top of the skyscraper taller than the statue of liberty.

"Hah, hah... I have got to quickly give Sir the information," I young man was quickly running through the halls that were lit up by white luminous lights.

"Wow!!!" He gasped as he almost crashed into a moving stock of potions immediately making a 360° turn around the wall like a loop. 

His chocolate skin matched his bright brown eyes with long eyelashes which made him quite a handsome lad. His dark short black hair flowing with the wind with his white priest coat. He was around age 17 and was about 6'3 feet tall since he had an average height and an average body to he was neither fat nor slim.

"Why does Sir always do this to me??" He thought to himself crying inwardly.

 At the top of the skyscraper a man with a built figure but slim in shape, who was in his light blue coat sat on his huge huge black chair that was almost covered with his bright blue hair. 

His bright blue gazed at the city below him as he let out a sigh. "The world is truly boring." He turned himself directly to his wide antique office desk and he scrolled through the screen in front of him. 

Busily staring at his screen a person entered.

The dark young lad opened the door slightly after knocking several times but with no response. 

'I can't get used to this,' he thought to himself as tears ran down his face. 'Why the hell is Sir so beautiful….' looking at his President almost made his eyes go blind.

Qoas who was in trance was snapped back to reality when he heard the deep voice of Isakawa call out to him. 

"Are you done staring kid?" he chuckled.

It was deep but soft. Qoas looked at Isakawa with a frown. "Why can't I be handsome too, I'm sure I could have had a hoard of ladies wanting to be my wife and mistresses. It's quite shocking how Sir Isakawa is loyal to his wife."

"Hah, do you know I'm still here Qoas?"

"Ah yes sorry!" Qoas couldn't help but blush as Isakawa looked at him with his beautiful eyes. 'I am not attracted to men,' Qoas thought to himself with a serious face. 

'Focus Qoas, focus.'

"Well sir, Lady P has asked you once again to inspect the new Rifts that have appeared and help the new Heroes get trained," Qoas emphasized.

"Hah, why can't someone else do it but me," Isakawa complained.

Qoas: "Well Sir if you told them you had an ability or Job Class you'll never need to do this," he grunted. 

Isakawa: "Well I have my reasons. Only those who I trust can know. But then I did say I have good physical strength maybe that's why."

Qoas: "That's good for you sir." He said, trying to plaster a smile.

Qoas: "Oh yes…. Sir, your family sent a message," he added with a nervous look on his face.

"My family?" Isakawa asked as his face darkened and veins popped up on his face. 

"Gulp," Qoas stood there shaking by the amount of blood lust Isakawa was releasing. 

Isakawa: "Oh sorry Qoas," he apologized.

Qoas: "No worries Sir. As a priest of the Subaru family, I understand you to an extent."

Isakawa: "Don't worry, so where's the message."

"Here Sir," Qoas handed him a round technology communication orb.

Isakawa tapped the middle as a screen popped up in front of him.

"It's good to see you're well Isakawa," an old man in a grey butler suit was displayed on the screen.

 Qoas could only be terrified by the man's expression. He gave an evil grin that spread across his face. His dark yellow eyes filled disgust and excitement on his clear yet muscular face. He was quite old since he had short grey hair with his grey eyelashes. However, was quite tall and muscular all over his body. He was around 6 feet tall.

"It's been a while, Kevin." Isakawa greeted me. 

"Hahahahahah, to think you'll actually remember my name," he laughed. 

"Why wouldn't I remember the one who made me suffered the most," Isakawa's attitude changed to a serious expression.

Kevin: "Oh calm down, I just want to inform you that the family games will be coming in two months, so it's better if you prepare." 

Isakawa: "Family games huh, what a farce?"

Kevin: "You know you're not the one playing, but rather your child so stop making a fuss."

Isakawa clenched his fist knowing what happens during family games.

"Nevertheless your father is interested in seeing your wife and your daughter. We were never informed about your wife's pregnancy so we assumed that you adopted a child."

"My father???...,hahahahaha," Isakawa laughed. "How unfortunate you didn't get the news. My wife was actually pregnant and now we have a child," Isakawa smiled enthusiastically.

"We'll see about that," Kevin grumbled as he glared at Isakawa.

'Heh, that child is quite unique. She was able to replicate me and Jennifer's genes perfectly. She almost seems like our child. 

So I'm not afraid of a little blood testing since I've done it already.' Isakawa thought to himself, smiling.

"Well, I hope you have a good day Young Master Isakawa," he glared at him as he ended the call.

------------------

"WTF!!! Why is that bastard of a brat alive? Upon all the assassins I sent to kill him this brat still managed to live." Kevin cursed as he bit his fingernails.

"Maybe because of his Ability. It doesn't matter anyway. If I can't hurt you then I'll just hurt your family." He chuckled with an evil smile as he left.

---------------

 Isakawa sighed as he looked at his watch. 

"This annoying family tradition again. They don't want to remove it as well."

Qoas: "Sir Isakawa, would you actually go?" he asked, looking worried.

"If I don't go with my wife and daughter, this family of mine won't leave us alone so we have to." Isakawa shrugged.

Isakawa received another call but this time from his home. 'What is so urgent they had to call me?' he thought to himself since it was his butler calling.

"Sir Isakawa..."

"Yes Mark, what is the problem?" Isakawa asked. 

"Sir it's about your daughter," Mark said with a trembling voice.

Isakawa was silent for a while and asked, "What happened?"

"Sir Isakawa…... I've worked for you for a very long time and you've been the second person to make me tremble with extreme fear. But this one is just crazy," Mark exclaimed. "The pressure from this strange anomaly is intense."

 "Sir, my apologies but what is Shiro? I've never heard of an Ability Class that can summon rift monsters."

"Did you just say a Rift monster?" Isakawa asked to confirm.

"I can't tell sir but when I sense its aura it's as that of a Rift monster but also different at the same time."

"....."

"Explain what is happening?" Isakawa asked calmly.

"Right now there is a blood hurricane in our house and it doesn't seem to be moving but rather forming into the shape of something. And it seems the cause of this is Shiro, she's currently trapped inside the blood hurricane," Mark clarified.

"I also detected a monster in the house which was different from the ones that were breeding. It was a blood knight," he added.

"...."

"Hahahahahah, finally," Isakawa laughed as he placed his hand on his head , raising up his hair.

"Sir!! don't you sense anything strange about this," Mark contested.

Isakawa: "Nope, maybe Shiro is finally going through her Ability Awakening," he smirked as he was scrolling through his files.

Mark: "Even if that's the theory, Sir I've never seen an awakening like this before. There have been cases where some people awakening their Ability class went berserk but this….."

Isakawa: "Hah, I guess I must come home. But I'm too far away from work."

Isakawa: "I'll tell Tael to handle this situation before I come home."

Mark: "But Sir, that boy!!" he grunted.

"Mark, Tael would handle the situation, do you understand!!" Isakawa's voice became stiff and cold as Mark was shaking on the other side.

Mark: "Yes sir.., I understand."

Isakawa: "I know the two of you don't get along well but he's the only one around to help you now."

"Great so I'll tell Tael and any witnesses to this scene just get rid of them okay."

"Yes sir….." Mark could do nothing but agree.

______________

*ring*,*ring*

"Yess " A childish voice could be heard on the other side of the phone that seemed to be annoyed.

"Is this how you talk to your superiors, Tael?" Isakawa's voice became soft, almost like he was about to cry.

"Huh??!!" a dumb expression appeared on Tael's face. "I swear this guy"

Isakawa: "Tael, I have some new work for you to do."

Tael: "Whatttt?!! this is so unfair," he whined as he stumped his feet.

Tael: "I want my break too!!"

Isakawa: "Grow up kid," he insisted.

Tael: "But I'm a kid, how do you expect me to grow up?"

Isakawa didn't mind Tael's complaints and started to whistle.

Tael was angry with what Isakawa was doing but he thought for some time.

Tael: "Fine, I'll listen. What do you want?"

Isakawa: "Well there seem to be some problems at my home."

Tael: "And what those that have to do with me," he asked tilting his head. 

Isakawa: "Well there's a monster there that I need you to handle." 

Tael: "A monster?" He asked, confused. "Did one of the monsters you were experimenting on let loose?"

Isakawa: "Unfortunately not, and I wouldn't call you for such a thing," he emphasized as he crossed his legs and gripped his two hands together.

Tael: "Then did a Rift appear at your home or something, because that is not really possible."

Isakawa: "Well that's something I can't say. I just need you to stall it for a while."

"You can do that right?"

Tael: "That should be easy. I might as well kill it," he spoke with confidence.

"Oh yes, there's also a child that is in the monster you shouldn't kill her, she's my daughter."

Tael: "Eehhh, I never knew the terrifying Isakawa had a child," he laughed as he rolled on the ground.

Isakawa: "Well I do little boy, now then you better get going. If anything goes wrong you shall be blamed for it,'' he said with a fake smile as he cut the call.

________________

Tael: "Arghhhh f*ck you Isakawa, come on!!! I've been working my butt off for you and now I have to fight a monster. Does this guy want me to die before I reach adolescence?"

"F*ck that annoying voice of his, I wanna punch his face for once."

"And I'm also interested in seeing what his daughter looks like. I'm already done with my job here anyway," he looked down at the dead bodies all over the room.

"Time to go," Tael dashes toward Isakawa's home at full speed feeling excited.

________________

"I'm giving him a few minutes to see if he can beat Shiro. After that I would attack."

Isakawa sat down as he watched the screen displayed before him of the blood hurricane that quickly formed into a pillar of blood.

12