Infiltrator 3
103 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ ✧System has detected opportunity for awakening. ]

<Awakening.... in process…... Failed>

<Awakening.... Failed>

<Awakening.... Failed >

[ ✧Shiro has been unable to successfully Awaken, due to this System would find another way for Shiro to awaken. ]

Alka: "For real!!! after all this commotion how useless can a system be," she grumbled. 

Alka: "Why can't Shiro awaken? I thought you told me she can awaken in a near-death-to-life situation," she recalled as she was leaning on her hand. 

[ ✧System also had that probability, unfortunately, it seems as the Black Diamond is a higher tier Goddess the awakening won't be so easy. ]

"Guess as much," Alka sighed, "Well is there another way around this," she asked.

 

[ Indeed, System has detected the process for which humans awaken on this planet.]

"Oh, that sounds cool. That Ability thing I've been hearing about. Okay then let's go with it," Alka nodded in agreement.

 

[ ✧Process shall begin now in 3,2,1….. ]

[ ✧Awakening process would take some time to complete 5%]

_______________

Tael quickly teleported to Isakawa's house as he was floating in the sky.

Tael: "Hah, what the hell is this?!!'' he grunted as he looked at the strange blood pillar.

"Hmm, so this is what Sir Isakawa was talking about." He stared at the strange sight in front of him. Nit knowing whether he should be surprised, scared, shocked, or happy that there another strange person like him.

"I better hurry up and get things done quickly," he said to himself with a bored expression.

'That boy is here already!!' Mark mumbled as he looked at the boy in the sky. 

The boy had dark short purple hair with dull purple eyes, he has the body of a 12-year-old child. He wore a long black jacket with a hoodie followed by a long pair of black trousers. His skin was smooth and fair and he is pretty cute for a kid. 

"This is going to be fun," Tael smirked.

Tael stretched out his finger from where he was in the sky and pointed it at the bloody pillar. 

"It's good that I'm in the sky, I can see those blood monsters roaming around. This is interesting."

A huge dark magic circle started to form up beneath Tael and under the pillar. 

" [Dark flames Devour ]," Tael casted his spell.

A huge black skeleton covered in dark black flames appeared from the magic circle as it opened its wide jaws and ate the pillar. Sally, who was on the other side, could do nothing but shake in fear. The pressure alone was terrifying.

However, that wasn't the end. The skeleton started to shake intensively and in a moment huge spikes of blood poked out from it cracking it into pieces. 

"Whatttt!!! This thing was actually able to destroy my skill, this is going to be fun." Tael said happily.

"Punishment of death [ Alpharosiet ]," a black flame started to surround Tael's arm as a long dark scythe appeared. It had some dark skeleton engraving as it released a powerful aura, moreover, it was entirely black.

Tael quickly jumped off his magic circle as he was falling straight to the blood pillar.

[ ✧System awakening has reached 43% ]

"Dark slash!!" a wide arc of wind covered in Darkness was directed to the pillar as it slashed half of it apart.

Tael landed gracefully on the ground as he smiled proudly.

"Like I said peace of cake," he shrugged.

Tael was stunned again when he realized the blood pillar formed back up again and the blood knight noticed Tael's attacks and headed towards him.

"Take it easy you ugly monster," Tael teased as he dodged the attacks. 

"Rooooaaarrr!!!!!!" The monster released an ear-splitting scream and in a mere amount of seconds, it was in front of Tael.

"It's fast.[ Shield ]" a prism of dark aura appeared around him and he blocked the massive attack from the blood night. When the Knight's sword and Tael's shield made an impact it caused the whole house to shake and tremble. 

"Well done…. you've managed to piss me off," his cool face turned cold as he grabbed the knight by its face. Tael Held its face tightly as he was floating and he didn't look happy.

For his new watch, it got destroyed from the impact. Tael gripped the monster's face tighter and tighter until it smashed and turned into the blood it formerly was. 

As Tael was done destroying one knight three more knights were formed from the blood pillar and dashed towards Tael in rage.

"This is going to take some time," he mumbled.

____________

"This is getting boring," Isakawa yawned as he got up and he took his coat from the chair, walking out of his office. As soon as he got out a group of men in black suits were stationed outside Isakawa's office bowing down. 

"Good Evening Sir Isakawa," they all greeted with their outmost respect.

"We're heading to my home now," Isakawa said with a cold gaze as all of them could do nothing but obey. They were never forced to join Isakawa; they followed him out of their own will knowing how important and strong he is. The only question they had in mind was, "Why is he not a hero?" 

Isakawa is indeed strong but no one actually knows how strong he is.

Isakawa immediately teleported himself to the top of the skyscraper as we looked in the direction of his home. "If I'm right Jennifer is not home since I can't sense her there, so then it's good." Isakawa stretched out his arms as his eyes began to glow and chains of blue electric sparks formed around him. 

"It's better to stop that thing before it gets out of control."

[ ✧System awakening has reached 75% ]

Isakawa: "As Shiro is inside I'm sure that thing would do its best to protect her so then everything is ready." The electric blue spark around Isakawa began to get stronger and all were directed to his finger stretching out pointing to his house.

" [Over boost Magnetic Explosion ] " as he used his skill he moved to his house with intensive speed and couldn't be easily heard but its pressure could be felt. At that moment as the spell was heading to his house one thing everyone could feel was DEATH!!!! Their hearts would stop for a sec and they would sweat profoundly. 

The Blood Pillar also felt this intense pressure from a spark like an arrow directed at it. It wasn't easily fooled. As Isakawa predicted it drew all of the monsters {the knights} around it back inside and used everything it had to stop that thing from hurting Shiro. The maids and the butler himself were alerted and started running away from the pillar. 

[ ✧System awakening has reached 97% ]

"Isakawa you crazy piss of shit," Tael cursed as he quickly knew that he had to escape before he got caught up with Isakawa's skill.

Once the two collided it became a huge huge explosion surrounded by bright blue flames. The explosion was quite unique; it didn't explode its surroundings but rather only its target.

[ ✧System awakening has reached 100% ]

[ ✧Congratulation Shiro has managed to awaken the Ability Soul Eater. ]

[ ✧Congratulation Shiro has managed to awaken the Ability Death master]

[ ✧Congratulation Shiro has managed to awaken the Ability Eternal ]

 [ ✧Congratulation Shiro has managed to awaken the Ability Abnormality ]

Shiro was caught up in the middle of the explosion, luckily Teal quickly jumped in to save her. He placed a shield around them as he protected himself and Shiro from the blast.

"Hah, all done. Don't worry Shiro, I will be home soon enough," Isakawa muttered. 

Tael landed on the ground gracefully due to the help of the dark shadow on the ground.

"Now to finally see who I was fighting," Tael held the girl in his arms but she wasn't as Isakawa described her. 

The child opened her eyes to reveal her scarlet eyes that shone like jewels and half of her hair was white and the other half was black and it grew longer. 

Tael stared at her for a while thinking whether to kill her or not in case she was an imposter. 

"So you are the one causing all the trouble," he said as he picked her small nose.

Sally quickly launched to Tael as she pushed him away and held Shiro. "Get away from her," she growled as she held Shiro tightly. 

"So that's how it is," Tael glared at her as she shivered. 

All the maids and servants of Isakawa's household never liked Tael one bit. He used to be a child that Isakawa saved and was helping around the house. But he did some unforgivable things, but they couldn't forgive him even if Isakawa did. And also once they learned of his ability even the people. Isakawa's household who are claimed to be evil looked much better like saints.

"Go away you [ Necromancer ] child" Mark barks with fury as he stands in front of Sally. 

Tael: "So the old metamorphosis bastard is alive. I thought you would have probably died from the last time we met," he said with a smug face revealing some past memories.

Tael: "I do what I wish, old man and I'm fully aware that you know Isakawa sent me to save her. If I wasn't here sooner you'll probably be all dead!!" 

Mark: "Tch, since your job is done you can go now."

"Fine," Tael rolled his eyes as he walked away. A cloud shadow covered his entire body and he disappeared. 

Mark: "How dare he come back after killing Annie?" 

Sally: "Mark, that doesn't matter right now, Lady Shiro isn't answering me," she cried as she looked at Shiro's red eyes that looked almost dead. 

"Shiro, please wake up," Those were the last words Shiro could hear from Sally since her mind was blank.

"What were all those strange messages," Shiro thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Tina watched from afar and decided to leave quickly before anyone caught her. Right now their plan to kidnap Shiro has failed and she's the last survivor so she must make a report to the council.

"It seems like a little rat is hanging around."

 Tina was alert and turned to find her opponent, but in a flash mana was shot through her eye which caused her immense pain. "I'm not going to die!!" Tina bit her mouth as she used her teleportation device and quickly disappeared. 

"I better report this to Isakawa when he comes," Tael said as he stretched his arms.

13