You’re the System you do it
105 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Awake?" Shiro muttered to herself as she got up. Her room looked quite different from what she remembers since it was purple now it's white. And her room seemed quite big too.

"What kind of dream was that? Wait what dream, why can't I remember the dream?"

"Shiro!!!" Sally called out to her in tears as she hugged her, "You're finally awake."

"Sally, why are you crying?" Shiro asked, feeling confused about why Sally was overreacting; she just fell asleep or that's what she thought. 

"You were asleep for 15 days. I was beginning to worry," Sally answered Shiro as she wiped her tears. 

"15 days?! Does that mean I had no delicious food for 15 days!" Shiro exclaimed in shock, "I think my head is spinning."

"Where's mum and dad?" Shiro asked as she scanned the room for them.

"I'll get the master and the mistress here right away." Sally then rushed out of the room to call Shiro's parents. 

"First of..., "Shiro looked up in front of her as she seemed to be staring at something. 

"I thought Sally would be able to see it."

In front of Shiro were two screens. One was black the other was purple and each of them contained the same thing. Both had [ The Diamond System ] written on them.

Shiro then tapped both of them, but she didn't expect what happened next. The two screens all of a sudden spun around her and clashed together. Shiro then opened her eyes to see that this time there weren't two screens but just one screen which was half black, half purple. 

She also saw that she could see the status thing she hears on interviews with Hero's. In their world it was quite normal for some people to be able to see their status like a system.

"I'll just ask daddy what this is."

Jennifer and Isakawa walked inside Shiro's room to see her awake and were overjoyed.

"Shiroooo!!" Jennifer exclaimed as she run to her daughter, and excitedly hugged her, "How are you dear?"

"I'm fine mum, no need to worry," Shiro smiled enthusiastically as she hugged her mother back.

"Shiro!" Isakawa called out in a serious voice with his arms crossed. Shiro gulped nervously thinking if she did something bad. 

Isakawa: "Congratulations on becoming an Ability User." 

"...."

Shiro was shocked at what her dad announced. "I'm... an…. Ability User, whaaattttt?!!"

"I'm an Ability User!!" Shiro jumped on the bed happily and felt her back 'crack.' 

She immediately sat down to process everything. 

Shiro: "So how did I Awaken my Ability? I don't remember much."

Isakawa: "Hmmm, yours was actually strange yet astonishing, creating a commotion.'

Shiro: "Daddy won't you tell me?" she pouted as she hit her bed. It seems her bed too changed. It feels fluffier than before and the blankets are bigger.

Isakawa: "If you really want to know, well you destroyed the whole house. Our former home." 

"We're now living in a new house."

"....."

Complete silence took over the room again as Shiro felt like her soul was leaving her body. 

"I'm so sooorrryyyy!!!!" Shiro got up and bowed down with her hands clasped together. 

"Hmm, how should I punish you?" Isakawa asked himself as he looked at Shiro. He almost laughed at the face she was making. She had her eyes covered in tears which made her look like an innocent child who's being accused wrongly. 

"Come on Isakawa that's enough, I'm taking Shiro for lunch. Shiro today we're eating all you can eat till we become fat," Jennifer raises her hand up with her eyes sparkling. 

Shiro: "Yes mum, we'll eat all we want."

The two ladies jumped around as they both recommended what food they should eat.

"Agghh, you ladies, why do you do this to your father and husband?" Isakawa cried. "Why do you wanna grow fat? overeating isn't good you know."

"Hahahahah!!" Everyone busted out laughing at what they were doing, just like a happy family.

"Now Shiro," Isakawa stared into Shiro's blue eyes. 

Isakawa: "If I'm right you'll be able to see a screen in front of you that shows some Status right?"

Shiro: "Yes dad, how did you know? I was even going to ask about it."

Isakawa: "Hah, as I guessed right, you inherited my sight. I have an Ability that can allow me to see people's status and skills," Isakawa bragged proudly.

"Isn't it like an ex-ray then, ugh dad," Shiro gave Isakawa a weird look. 

Isakawa: "Cough, cough, it's not like that at all," he coughed nervously, what was his daughter even thinking. Even if he had ex-ray powers he wouldn't dare to use it since he already has a beautiful wife to look at everyday.

Isakawa: "Now back to what I was saying. Most of the time only people with absolutely rare Hero Classes can see their system. Most of the time they need Tina the Ability Checker to see their current Status and Abilities."

Isakawa: "So what is your job class? On your status, you'll see a place called Job Class."

"Oh I see, umm my job class is ummmm...," Shiro stuttered. 

"Yes Shiro, go on, '' Jennifer encouraged.

Shiro: "Well I've never heard of a Job Class called Soul Eater."

...….

Isakawa looked at Shiro with a serious expression on his face. "Soul Eater huh?"

Isakawa: "What skills does the Job Soul Eater have?"

Shiro: "Well….. I see [ Devour ] and I also see [ Blood Summoning ] [ Soul Copy ]"

Isakawa: "That's strange indeed. So that's the only skill you have since your level one."

Shiro: "Yes, it seems so."

Isakawa: "Hahahahahaha my daughter woke up to such a rare class I'm so happy," he laughed hysterically as he jumped to his daughter and gave her a hug.

Shiro: "Dad, stop fooling around."

Isakawa: "But shouldn't I be happy when my daughter can finally achieve her dream as a Hero." 

"I guess you can say that daddy," Shiro blushed in embarrassment as she looked at her two happy parents."

"Well, we will be all traveling to meet my family in two days," Isakawa added as he crossed his hands. 

"Isakawa…" Jennifer called out.

"Don't worry….." Isakawa comforted her.

"Everyone would be coming, especially my three Elder brothers and their family," Isakawa said coldly. "And the main star my father and his three concubines."

Shiro looked at her dad and could see that he was really angry when it came to talking about his family. 

Isakawa: "Jennifer and Shiro when you visit my parents don't eat or drink anything they give you at all. And don't use your Ability."

Shiro: "But daddy aren't your family members nice people," she asked with a happy face.

"They are worse than a bad person…" Hearing what Isakawa just said both Shiro and Jennifer trembled a little. For most of the time when Isakawa says someone is bad they're bad.

Shiro: "I see then Shiro would listen to daddy." 

"That's good. One more thing, Shiro, you'll be playing a game when you go there," Isakawa came closer to Shiro and knelt by her side. 

Isakawa: "Once you play the game anything that plans to harm you I give you full permission to attack them,'' he told her as he removed the Ability Restrictor from Shiro's neck.

Shiro: "Okay dad if you say so, but I don't know how to fight," she confessed nervously as she scratched her neck. She has worn that choker looking metal on her neck for a long time now she feels the weight on her has been lifted. 

Shiro ways wondered why they always placed that thing on her neck, maybe it was some type of new fashion.

Isakawa: "Don't worry, I believe you can."

Jennifer: "Now you better go for lunch before the food gets cold," she smiled with her hand on her face.

"Noooo," Shiro then grabbed Jennifer's hand and started running down to the dining room with her.

Before Jennifer left with Shiro, she murmured to Isakawa, "Make sure you protect us husband." And she left with Shiro. 

Isakawa stood in the room with a pleasing grin on his face, "The family games are going to be fun."

As they both left, a man in glasses with green eyes walked up to Isakawa and watched him.

Dulac: "Sir please Doctor Yong Feng is waiting for you at your office."

Isakawa: "That's good to hear. I'm curious about what he found out."

________________

From another place, someone was watching the whole conversation as she kept her eyes on Isakawa.

"Hah, that human Isakawa is strange. I thought in this world a human can only have one Job Class yet he has so many different powers. I'm getting curious now about Shiro's dad," Alka grinned with curiosity, "So many hidden secrets yet to be discovered."

"It's good I hid some of her status, that child trust's her parents too much," Alka then swiped her hands in the void and all of a sudden a widescreen appeared before her.

Alka looked at the system with a grin on her face.

[ Name: Shiro/ Iris ]

[ Class: Soul Eater, Death Master ]

[ Race: Human and ??]

[ Level:3 ] 

Age: 5

[ Exp: 1/50 ]

HP: 80/80

[STR: 5 ]

[VIT: 20 ]

[INT: 6 ]

[Magic power: 40]

[Agility: 7]

[Defense: 9]

[ Charm:100 ]

[ Luck: 20 ]

[ Skill points: 0 ]

[Skills:

{Immortal Body}

(Resistance to all element attributes, and recovers fast from injuries.):

Blood Sword: bloody puppet: Dark Scythe: Devour ]

{Eternal}

(???)

Alka squeezed her face, annoyed about what she just witnessed.

"What the hell???!!!" Alka exclaimed furiously.

"She has 6 intelligence, for real like 6!! You have to be kidding why's she so dumb?" Alka yelled, fuming with rage. "Come on at least 10."

Alka then calmed herself down and looked at Shiro's status again. 

"At least her charm is high, that's good.

Her skills to are useful. The only problem is how I would be able to train her?"

Alka sat down on a black floating foam thinking about what she could do to help Shiro increase her level. 

"This world has dungeons, but I can't be sure if it would help her level up. It's like a game right. So she just needs to fight a lot of people and monsters and she'll grow stronger."

No matter how powerful Alka I'd she has a flaw and that's being simple minded. She may have been powerful in her former world due to her luck, but she focused on obtaining power and once in a while decided to obtain knowledge too. Unfortunately for a goddess her knowledge is too little.

"But, how would I tell her to fight or do something for experience points?" Alka asked herself. 

[ You could just give her a task ] the system suggested as it pooped up beside Alka.

"I see, wait a sec why do I have to give her a task aren't you the system? I'm here stressing myself out when you're just right here!"

[ Alka is the Black Diamond Pearl so you basically run the system, I'm just here to aid you. ]

"Fine hehehehe, I can give her any task?"

[ -_- ]

[ Pearl is not to give any easy task for a lot of experience. ]

"What right do you have to say that, didn't you say I'm the one handling Shiro's task? So I do what I want."

[....]

[ Fine, the System shall handle Shiro's task from now on, but Alka shall not object to what the system chooses. ]

"Fine by me I just want to laze around," Alka joked as a huge king-sized bed popped up and Alka immediately jumped into it and started sleeping.

[ She actually doesn't need sleep ]

The poor system could just watch Alka as she was lazing around and had nothing to say. 

A bright white light engulfed the whole area of Alka and stopped after a few seconds. Alka was unaffected by this and still kept on sleeping. She just clenched to her big fluffy pillow tightly and kept on mentioning various types of food.

There was a young girl who looked around 15 years of age standing there directing some controls as her body kept glitching. Her face couldn't be seen clearly but she had long crystal hair which looked like technical symbols and a nice body not too curvy.

[ It seems that I'm still limited to how I can form my body. ]

[ Being a system is suffocating. This Pearl does nothing and dumps all her work on me. ]

[ I might as well give Shiro some partially hard task ]

Time in the void is unknown, so the System began to work on a series of quests and tasks for Shiro to do at the right moment, predicting possible cases.

11