Chapter 13 ** Magic **
98 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking, Switch was worried when he didn’t find either his woman or his boy. Where’d they go?

He ran down to Presley, only to find joyful laughter and noise. Sighing in relief, he walked out smiling.

Before they saw him, he took the chance to put his arm around Anonym, without her knowing. She didn’t react the way he wanted, because he was on the ground with her on top of him in an instant.  

“Oh…”

Oh? Switch thought putting a hand to his sore head.

She smiled at him and then kissed him. She wasn’t used to the sudden touch, first thinking that she was getting attacked!

Taking him by surprise, it took a moment for him to kiss her back. Already losing control, he put his hands around her and pushed her into him.

After a moan, she detached himself from him, “Switch…”

He didn’t know what she wanted, as he stared at her.

Anonym laughed, she had forgotten how dedicated he was to her! Getting up, she put a hand out to him, to help him up as well.

When they were both standing, Switch then remembered Presley and his son…Oh

“What’s his name?” He asked her.

Anonym took a moment to respond, “I didn’t give him a name.”

Switch looked at her, stunned. The boy was two years old!

Sighing, Anonym started to go red, “It’s normally the father that gives the child the name…”

She looked…So adorable!

Bringing her closer to him, he whispered into her ear, “What names did you come up with?”

Anonym breathed out, feeling him so close to her, “I…I thought of two.”

Switch took her ear lobe in his mouth, totally enjoying this, “Mmm?”

Closing her eyes, she said, “Ma…Max and Alex.”

Switch kissed her neck and said, “I like both.”

Anonym moaned, then said, “I couldn’t pick one either.”

Startled, Switch pulled away and looked at her. Was this the reason he didn’t have a name? Because she couldn’t pick?

Taking the initiative, Switch choose the name he like most, and said, “Alex.”

Anonym looked him, with sparkles in her eyes, “Okay.”

Switch was melting all over again. Those beautiful eyes…

Taking the moment that Switch seemed taken by her, she said, “I have plans.”

 

Her voice had seriousness to it, and knowing that she was hardly ever serious, he pulled back away from her. “What plans?”

Watching her, he could see pain in her eyes, again he wondered what it was she was hiding.  

She breathed out and said, “I have finished cultivating talents, I wanted to grow more in personal cultivation. But, I plan to leave here. I want you to explain to me how you have left your world to come to another. I have an idea to…Get more help.”

This was it…Anonym had accepted that she needed more help to defeat the old man.

Switch thought for a moment, “So you want to find more people like us?”

Anonym nodded, “We will get what needs to be done from here and start looking. The last…”

She was going to say that the last time she left, was because somebody else had come. She had lost her body and couldn’t reincarnate because the whole planet had blown up! So, the only choice she had, was to travel just by her soul.

This time, she had Switch, this time…She didn’t want a fight like that, she had much rather team up with who had blown up the planet instead!

“The last?” Switch asked.

Anonym sighed, “Nothing, but…I’m sure there’s more of us out there. I was thinking that maybe you could find a way to teleport to where they are. I mean, you could use me as a puppet or something...You know, go to someone like me.”

“I could try. But…” Switch had only just got his family back, was she thinking of leaving Alex here? What else did they have to do here on Roneglaise?

Anonym continued, “Just something for you to think about for now…I want to see if we can improve your staff too.”

“My staff?” He asked.

Nodding, Anonym said, “Yeah, here we are able to infuse weapons, you heard me talking about it a few years ago right? I want to see if we can infuse your staff and when I get my blue sword back, I want to infuse that too.”

 

In an instant, Switch brought his staff out and tapped it on the ground to produce a sword.

Picking the sword up, Anonym started to smile, as the sword started to glow a very shiny blue. “It’s…The blue sword!”

Switch nodded, “What is infuse?”

Anonym looked up at him, “Adding an extra…Well, for instance, if I added more power to my sword, it would glow even brighter, but the colour…”

Switch looked at his staff, what could he infuse in it that would work for him?

Anonym smiled at him, she really did hope that they could leave and find someone else to help get revenge. “Well, since I have my blue sword, I’ll go infuse it!”

Switch snapped out of his thoughts, “Wait!”

He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms, he wasn’t quite ready for her to leave his sight…

“What do you want your sword infused with?” He asked.

Giving it serious thought, she didn’t even realise that Switch had breathed out a sigh in relief.

“Dexterity, it’s the hardest to cultivate and the best one to have.” She said.

He put his hand down her arm slowly, making her close her eyes, and he touched the sword in her hands.

Tapping the floor with his staff, he attempted to infuse the sword with Dexterity.

Anonym didn’t know what he was doing, because she was taken by his closeness and touch. But, the sudden strange, difference to the sword snapped her back to reality.  

 

Lifting up the sword, it looked different than it did just moments before. Compared, before it was crude, now it was shiny and gold. Instead of a blue colour…It was black! A black glow that seemed very powerful. Having seen Dexterity already been infused before and seeing black on weapons was not a big deal to Anonym, but she had enhanced her Power very much and the black glow was quite brilliant. The blue glow beforehand had represented Stamina, a red glow would represent Strength. But nothing would beat the pitch-black glow. It almost felt like the sword could reach her heart, knowing what was inside. Now, she could soul scribe the sword and they would be partners till death, well in her case, forever.

Actually, a soul scriber was a pretty decent art, just like the art of Infusing.

The art of Infusing was under the talent of Goods Smith, so many people could attempt to try the art of Infusing as the talent Goods Smith was a popular talent. The problem was, the different personal traits, like Stamina and Strength, had different levels to achieve to infuse them into a weapon. There were probably only two others, besides herself, on the planet of Roneglaise, that could infuse a weapon with Dexterity. To be able to infuse an item with Dexterity, one has to be quick. Upon another trait, like that of Stamina, infusing an item would take longer, but would be easier because it takes that much time to do it! Infusing an item with Strength could take less time but obviously would be done with heavy pressure instead. During this, one must infuse the written knowledge of that personal trait, also meaning that the person doing it, would have to cultivate in that personally as well. So, only having two others able to infuse Dexterity onto weapons, it means that only two people have personally cultivated their Dexterity to a point that it can be used for the art of Infusing.

As a priest in her former life, she had done little weapon soul scribing, but people had wanted it because then no one else was able to use that weapon. Funnily enough, there were archived weapons that couldn’t be used, but knew of as great, because of the legends or very well-known people had used them. And all these weapons would recognise Anonym, if she were to touch them…But, she had forgotten about all of them…

Having a person's name soul scribed was different. If she had each and every name she had soul scribed her soul with, her soul would be overfilled with scripter...But, upon her spouses deaths and their memories becoming locked into their souls, those names became released from Anonym's soul.

 

Switch had watched her reaction and was happy that infusing her sword had seemed to have worked.

What he wanted now, was a thank you. Putting his staff away, he pulls her into him and kissed her.

Anonym was slowly putting down the sword and getting taken away by her senses…How could she have forgotten for three years! This wanting desire going through her made her feel like there was no tomorrow and that it had to be satisfied right now!

They both were starting to think that they hadn’t been with each other for such a long time…

He ravaged her mouth, demanding her total attention, and only pulled back just so they could breathe!

Switch smiled, “You’re welcome.”

Anonym was still dreamily looking at him, not sure what was going on. All she did was repeat what he had just said, “You’re welcome.”

Chuckling, Switch kissed her forehead, “I like that.”

Like that? Suddenly Anonym remembered what he had said earlier, that he loved her.

Feeling suddenly shy, she became red and speechless.

Coughing and clearing her throat, she breathed out and backed away from him. “Mmm. So, uh.”

So adorable, Switch let out a smile as he looked at her, like she was the most precious thing in the world.

Anonym blinked, she didn’t know he had this kind of power as well!

Sighing, she looked towards Alex and said, “Let’s go on an outing! I haven’t drank freedom elixir in such a long time!”

Nodding happily, Switch also looked at Alex. Anything you want…Just don’t disappear on me again!

“Mark will be happy to see you.”

Anonym widened her eyes and took a moment to respond, “Oh yeah! I forgot about him!”

 

Once Switch picked up Alex, they teleported to the palace in the Rain Clan.

Upon seeing Mark, they also met the new Emperor, who was stunned to see three people suddenly appear in front of him.  

“Great Master Belwin!” Mark kneeled down in front of Anonym, and the Emperor was shocked!

Of course, Mark had already told him about what has happened previously, but it was still shocking to see his brother kneel to a woman. A woman that seemed to be wearing clothes like an assassin at that!

“Greetings Mark, you can get up.” Anonym said with authority.

The Emperor coughed and said, “I have heard a lot about you from my brother. I’m honoured to have finally met you.”

Anonym looked upon this new Emperor and after a moment replied, “I thought you’d be younger.”

With stunned eyes, they all looked at Anonym.

The Emperor, was indeed Mark’s brother, but he was a lot older. Before he had left for the outskirts of the continent, to defend the borders against the east continent, he was already twenty. Now he is twenty-eight, which was several years older than Mark. Having been Crowned Prince then, he hadn’t married until his return to the Rain Clan because they hadn’t found anyone respectable enough to be the future Empress prior to his leaving. Well, they had found one but they had ended up married to the late Prince Nathan instead, due to Imperial Concubine Dawn intervening.

After the Crowned Prince had taken the throne, upon his return, he hadn’t wed for another six months, so he only has one young child at present. The officials under him knew that their Emperor wasn’t y0ung anymore and had made sure to select quite a few concubines for him but he had only taken one and was still looking for an Empress. This Emperor wasn’t in any rush, but upon hearing the blunt words from Anonym, he couldn’t help but think that maybe it was time he should find his Empress!

 

Seeing them all look at her, Anonym innocently smiled.  

Silence filled the room.

“Who is this?” Mark said, smiling at Alex and putting out a hand to him. The little man took hold of Mark’s finger and squeezed it with his toddler strength.

“Alex.” Anonym answered casually.

The Emperor wanted to stay on good terms with Anonym, so he was finally now able to say something positive, “That is a marvellous name!”

“I agree.” Was all she said.

Seeing her hard to get along with, the Emperor didn’t know how to proceed.

On the other hand, Mark said, “He looks like you Switch.”

Switch smiled and proudly said, “He should! I am his father.”

Mark looked at Anonym and then back at Switch, “Is this…Great Master Belwin’s child?”

Anonym laughed loudly. She had originally come to check out the new Emperor, and wanted to make it difficult for him, but Mark hadn’t made it easy.

Switch was glad to see her laugh and said, “This is our child.”

Mark stared at one, then the other, “Wasn’t Great Master Belwin…Little?”

Anonym turned to Mark, “I am not little!”

Since giving birth, she had reverted back to the girl’s body that she had reincarnated in, but that body was sixteen years old now!

Feeling irritated, she transformed herself into a more mature woman, the one that had been with Switch a few years ago.

A few gasps were heard and then Mark said, “Great Master Belwin is really beautiful!”

Switch stared at his woman and gulped, he knew every inch of that body…

The boy in his arms started to squirm and he looked down. “Alex?”

“Mummy!” He cried.

Anonym went up to him and took him into her arms, making them all stare at her again. She looked even more beautiful now, holding a child in her arms. Even the Emperor couldn’t pry his eyes away.

Switch suddenly wanted to tear the other men’s eyes out. “Go back, you’ve made your point!”

Shaking her head, she looked up to Mark, “Am I still little Mark?”

“No! Great Master Belwin is not little at all!” He hurriedly said.

Nodding in satisfaction she looked at the little boy. “He’s hungry. Let’s go to a tavern!”

 

Sighing, Switch got out his staff and took his family in his arms, disappearing as fast as they had appeared.

Mark smiled and looked back at his brother, “Finally! You have met Great Master Belwin!”

The Emperor grimaced, “This, Great Master Belwin…She is…difficult.”

Quizzically looking upon his brother, Mark asked, “Difficult?”

The Emperor sighed, “Yes, seems like I must always pay respects to her unless she’ll just kill me like that of my father.”

Mark laughed, “She is actually very easy to get along with, Your Majesty. She was very kind to me, I owe her my life!”

“Yes, I know this. But you happily do whatever she says, for people like me who prefer to do only my own bidding, does not mix well with people like her.”

Looking back to where they had disappeared from, Mark said, “Great Master Belwin is a good person.”

The Emperor sat down on his throne and sighed, “She is good to you. We’ll see how she treats this King. As long as she treats me well, this King will not make things hard for her.”

“Your Majesty, it’s not that you’d make things hard for the Great Master Belwin…If you are nasty to the Great Master Belwin, she’ll make things hard for you! Please don’t force her to do anything, I don’t want any more of my family to die!” Mark remembered vividly what happened that day with his father. “Please, Your Majesty, I’m sure that if you treat Great Master Belwin well, nothing bad will happen.”

This Emperor wasn’t stupid, he sighed in resignation. “I understand.” She was also very beautiful…

After sighing, he dismissed Mark and found his concubine, he was going to prove that he was still young!  

 

 

At the tavern, Anonym feed Alex, while she sipped on her freedom elixir.

Switch was enthralled, there was nowhere else he’d like to be right now. Seeing his woman with his child, was the greatest!

What he started to notice though, was others turning and staring to his beautiful woman!

“Change back!” He said, glaring at one of the men.

“Why?” Anonym asked.

Switch looked at her possessively, “People are looking at you! I want to be the only one looking at you!”

Smiling in amusement, Anonym couldn’t believe his reaction! “Mmm?”

Switch continue to look at her, “Please.”

She really liked his face, this pleading face was really cute! She put her hand up to his cheek and pulled on it a little bit. He slapped her hand away and pulled her into his arms, taking Alex with her, then kissed her.

After he pulled back, he said, “If you don’t change back, I will teleport us away!”

Widening her eyes, she had to admit she wasn’t ready to leave…She wasn’t finished! She couldn’t believe that he was threatening her!

Pouting, she hmphed, then switched back to her original body.

Switch put a finger down her face, smiling, “Good girl.”

 

For quite some time, Anonym seem to stay out of trouble and just sat there drinking with Alex on her lap. When Switch took Alex, it was like she woke up, her eyes starting to twinkle. Looking at Switch with pleading eyes, made him laugh and he nodded. Instantly, she vanished from sight!

Up to the usual, she caused chaos and they had to leave when the guards turned up and Alex started to cry.

When they arrived back at the cave, Anonym put Alex to sleep, while Switch watched.

It was…Unique.

She bounced him, while murmuring about fighting skills.

Shaking his head, he took the sleeping child from her hands and put him in a cot.

Picking her up after, caught her off guard. “It’s our time now!” He said.

Anonym shook her head, putting her hands up. “I don’t want another child.”

His footsteps stilled to her blunt statement…

Silently, Switch was a little sad, but he didn’t show it, “Then, we won’t.”

Looking at him, she asked, “And how can that be done!”

Walking towards the bed, he put her down and climbed up on top of her, thinking quickly as he went. “I have magic right. There has to be something that exists that would prevent conceiving a child.”

Smiling, Anonym nodded, “If you find something, then I want too! Very badly! Right now!”

Being able to come up with something, then figuring out how it worked, they were able to continue…

 

***

 

Within a month of Anonym returning back to the Rain Clan, Switch was able to infuse his staff with something that actually works for him. He knew it couldn’t be entirely something from the planet of Roneglaise, because he couldn’t cultivate, but it was from his planet as well. He infused it with Power, but magical Power. He never thought that it would be possible for him to gain more power, but he did! His staff now holds nearly twice the amount of power now and glowed a brilliant, majestic gold colour that enhances his look of a divine being even more so.

Anonym, when not looking after Alex, would disappear for half the day, coming back with blood on her clothes.

Switch asked her about it, not liking to see blood on her, but her answer was always, “Hitting the old man.”

After a day, he came to think of where he had found her after three years. Unable to stop her, he let her go, knowing there was still quite a few things he didn’t know about her.

She had also made him give her quite a few higher valued magical stones to cultivate Power more.

After this month…Anonym got set to collect things for Alex, for his future in cultivation, hoping that they would be able to do it elsewhere as well. It was something that she didn’t know, because she had never tried to cultivate on any other planet, besides the two she had always been on, in all her memories…

Telling Switch that they should be able to leave soon, she asked him if he had thought about teleporting the way she had asked.

Switch had thought little about it, he guessed that he’ll just go to teleport to another aura like theirs. Wouldn’t that be all that needs to be done?

In fact, he had come to that realization when Anonym had told him to use her as a 'puppet'. If he had thought of it earlier, he would have been able to find her quicker, when she had been taken by people from Parched Badlands. But since he had figured that out, he had tried it one day and had found Anonym's aura easily. Knowing it already works, he was certain he didn't have to worry further about it.

 

Since Anonym knew of many talents, she could fill Alex in on the rare ones, but she did want him to work things out on his own. She wasn’t going to do everything for the little man and have him grow up unaccomplished!

Alex wasn't like her though, able to use every single talent and nearly every art. He was still quite special though, for the people of Roneglaise, as he could learn that of three talents, just like Mark. Throughout her spare time, while Alex was awake, she had already started to teach him Psychology and more importantly, the art of Mind Block. As she did this, she remembered a few things that she had gone through previously. A certain father figure would appear inside her head, drumming this art into her. This previous her, like Alex, had been unlike Mark who was born with the art, she had to learn it...As fast as possible!

Doing the same thing to her son now, made her feel like reminiscing and she would space out a few times. This father figure, was indeed a very big role in 'Great Master Belwin's' lifetime...Having protected her, till death, he left behind a very young man that took his teachings to heart. Especially about not bullying someone without a reason...Having been taught basic, simple strategies from this father figure, this 'Great Master Belwin' came up with an excellent solution to bully whoever he wanted...

Laughing to her memories, Anonym tried to focus again on Alex.

Yet, it is still quite unknown that the things she is teaching Alex is getting through to him at all. As it was, Anonym herself could still Mind Control her own child...So, he had yet to still master the art.

But, what shocked her into silence, was that Switch could see Alex carrying locked magic within him.

This confused Anonym and she asked him that if he’s got magic, then what about cultivation!? It was still quite clear to her that Alex could learn three talents...

They were both uncertain if he will do cultivation now that they knew about the magic, so Switch thought it would be a good idea to visit Switch’s planet before going off to find others like themselves…

Anonym unhappily agreed and continued to complete what she needed to do here on Roneglaise.

Then, after a couple of hours of thinking about going to Switch’s planet, she changed her mind. She was interested on this magical planet of Bracabra and, also, wanted to find out if it was possible for her to continue her cultivation there as well.

 

 

After another two weeks, she was ready. Even with the uncertainty of being able to cultivate on his planet or not, she finished getting what she needed, just so they could leave faster.

Switch sighed and said that they should say their goodbye’s or perhaps have a farewell gathering instead.

Anonym had greatly smiled at the idea! She demanded that to happen and left it all up to Switch to organise.

Another day passed, and Switch had done exactly that!

He made a strange building that seemed quite massive and had a huge amount of space inside. She had asked what it was and what it was made of, but he had shrugged, “Something else. I don’t know.”

It was an oval shaped building, with many chairs around but in the middle seemed to be a nice grassy area that even had lines upon it. Switch hadn’t done any of the chairs on the outer area, as they had come along with the magic he had used when it materialized. But in the middle, he had placed many tables and chairs and a stage for music or dancing.

An interesting thing about it, was that they could look up to see the sky, that was now starting to go bitch black. If they had been anywhere else , it wouldn't be as dark, but of course, here close to the Rain Clan, the sky was full of clouds. Luckily the clouds were still high and not showing any kind of storm, so no one worried about the weather for the whole night.

Switch had wanted something big, because he had invited everybody of the Rain Clan, there were a few people that Presley picked up from other parts of Murkcloud continent that were also attending.

As people started to come, they all were very interested in this new building!

 

The gathering lasted all night. The Emperor was silently pleased upon learning that Anonym and Switch were going to travel and may not return.

Since his last…Meeting, with Anonym, he had finally taken an Empress, who seemed very appropriate for her status. Not only that, but he had ‘proved’ his youth by conceiving another child with his concubine, who was also attending the gathering. The Emperor gave Switch and Anonym a small gift each, even having one for Alex.

Mark had been upset upon learning of them leaving and wanted them to return to the Rain Clan at least once. The Princess, with her husband, had also came saying the same thing, that Anonym and Switch should return at least once.

Also, the Emperor quite liked this large area and had asked Switch if it could remain here, even though it was initially outside of the Rain Clan.

Switch had agreed and asked what he would use it for. The Emperor said that there would be many things, they could use it for when visitors from other continents arrive, as well as a competition area for people to show their might.

Anonym was interested in that idea and already wanted to fight!

She wanted to be the first person victorious in this battle arena!

 

The General didn’t like how they were leaving either! But instead of saying words, he demanded another fight with Anonym. Anonym was extremely happy and obliged him as they became the next entertainment through the night.

Having changed the way she dressed, she has had a few stares of late. Switch had often tried to get her into dresses again, but there was no going back now. Her attire was that of clothes like an assassin, her hair was also up and out of the way. Switch could only sigh as he looked at her going onto the stage.

Upon the stage, they had stared at each other for some time. Both the General and Anonym had a grin on their faces like they were already battling with their eyes.

“Has the General improved?” Anonym asked.

The General raised his thick brows, “This old man hasn’t much time to lay about and cultivate like you do!”

Anonym, who had gotten her sword from Switch earlier, took the scabbard of the sword and throw it to the side.

Seeing the sword glow a very bright black colour, the General was very surprised, he knew how hard it was to infuse an item with Dexterity! “Very well.”

Bring out his own sword, that glowed in a dim red colour, signifying Strength, he threw his own sword’s scabbard to the side.

“Shall we begin?” Anonym asked, swiping her sword through the air.

The crowd were already ready for their fight to start, watching them first eye each other, they were even more eager now to see the action!

“Let’s begin, little girl.” The General said, getting into a battle stance.

Anonym charged towards the General and in mid stride, half way through, shapeshifted.

Upon her shapeshift, the General looked at her with stunned eyes and lowered his sword.

Taking that chance, Anonym kicked the sword out of his hand and stepped behind him, holding her brilliant, black glowing sword against his neck. “What’s the matter, General? Lost ya nerve?”

The General, was speechless for a moment, “That…That’s cheating!”

Anonym let him go and laughed heartily, “I didn’t cheat!”

Looking upon the person that Anonym turned into, the General looked away from her, “You knew that I wouldn’t attack my own grandfather!”

“Yes! I did! So, that makes me victorious!” Anonym said, putting her sword to her shoulders lazily.

The General looked back at the body, that looked like his hero, “I won’t fight with my grandfather!”

“Are you admitting defeat?” Anonym asked.

“Not admitting defeat against a cheater!” He grumbled.

Laughing, Anonym said, “General, isn’t it a simple fact in fighting, that you find your opponent’s weakness? I wasn’t cheating at all, I was…Using a simple, straight forward technique that everyone knows about!”

The General made no move, he was adamant, he wouldn’t fight against the body before him! “I will not fight with that body!”

Sighing, Anonym changed back to the body of the sixteen-year-old girl again. “Then that will be boring. Let us continue! Pick up your sword, General!”

 

The General’s and Anonym’s fight lasted for quite some time, stopping in intervals so they could both drink some freedom elixir or heal. Now that she knew the art of Healing as well, she could choice between the two. The difference was that the art of Rejuvenation was more like a selfish kind of healing. The art of Healing was the opposite and had more of a larger field of knowledge. The art of Healing wasn’t just based on humans, and it also helped with the mind of someone as well. But, Anonym used the art of Rejuvenation, mostly because it was faster for these kinds of wounds.

They both came across to the crowd as very impressive and knowledgeable when it came to fighting. They wouldn’t stop at just swords, they would use their feet to kick and flip around while dodging.

She put out traps for the General, for the most part he was able to stay away from them, but did get trapped once, making him lose his pants.

Anonym was cheeky and would trick the General a few times with different shapeshifting methods and it would make him angry!

One of the bodies she used was the woman that looked absolutely stunning, which in turn made the General nearly get stabbed in the side, due to delayed blocking.

Another shapeshift was into an animal that crawled all over the General and biting him. The General went red in rage, wanting to rip the creature away from him!

Strangely, the General being angry, he still didn’t ask to stop. He didn’t accept defeat even when she had on purposely let her sword slice some of his flesh. When the wounds became too much to bear, Anonym would touch him and heal him herself, stopping the Emperor from getting angry over his wounded General.

The crowd were in awe, her fighting ability was very good, and on top of that she could also heal!

On the other hand, the General had only gotten her once, it was quite and extensive wound and would have been vital were it not for the art of Rejuvenation or Healing. Anonym was quite impressed to be honest, she was happy he still took advantage of her own move of opening that part of her body to do her own move, that ended up being her own weakness as he had just dodged to the side, slashing her as he went.

After slicing her with a long deep gash across her stomach, he had stopped dead in his tracks and profusely apologised. But Anonym just sat down and healed herself and afterwards got up, saying that she was ready to proceed!

 

Commoners and traders spent time with Presley, who flew them around as his farewell offerings and the night ended very quickly because everyone was happy and having fun.

“The Rain Clan will always open our doors to you!” Said the Emperor, who had a flushed face from drinking.

Anonym smiled and pointed at him, “Yer doors! Haha, they are ma doors! Ma doors! Imma…”

Her hiccup made a few laughs, but the Emperor could only show a slight smile. He knew this girl was drunk, yet she still dared to say such things!

Switch didn’t apologise for her, he held Alex in his arms who was asleep and tried to keep Anonym from falling over with his other arm. “We will keep that in mind, Your Majesty.”

Turning, he saw Presley behind them and he clicked his fingers to have them all appear on top of the dragon.

He had wanted to go back to the cave, but Anonym was adamant to go straight to his planet upon leaving the gathering. She had mumbled something about wasting time after that, but he hadn’t been able to hear it all clearly…

He brought out his staff, after placing Anonym safely on Presley and then…They disappeared.

 

***

 

When they arrived on the planet of Bracabra, Switch found Presley excited.

“It’s…It’s my cave Switch, it’s my cave!” The dragon had jumped a little, waking the little boy from his sleep.

Switch grabbed Anonym and still holding Alex, he teleported to the ground. Clicking his fingers, he enhanced the previous cave to a better, bigger one and told Presley that he could go down and look after treasures for now.

Putting Alex in a small bed, he looked at Anonym, who was snoring on his side.

Holding both mother and child had been very uncomfortable for Switch, but he still couldn’t shake his happiness.

After laying her down on a bed, and placing Anonym’s big pile of treasures to the side, he turned and went towards the entrance of the cave.

He was back…He hadn’t wanted to come back here ever again.

If it wasn’t for his child, he wouldn’t have come back.

His face had gone expressionless again, in remembering when he was last here. He clenched his fists and breathed out.

They shouldn’t be here for long, but he was still very much uncomfortable in being here at all.

Wanting to get away from this planet as fast as possible, he closed the cave, put a magical barrier up and teleported away.

 

 

Switch didn’t like the way Bracabra was at all, when it came to power. The Elders were the highest magical beings and they controlled all of the wizard population. They went around acting like they owned everybody and nobody would contest it. The only thing that Elders let pass, were that off the witches…

Witches used a different kind of magic then that of the wizards. Wizards used their magic in body, and Witches used theirs in mind. The staff that Switch produces out of thin air, actually comes from his body. It was knowledge found from Elders, quite some time ago, that when they are to produce their magic inside of an item and bring it outside of their body, their magic was able to be used in a more powerful way.

The witches, instead, used words to speak, making it a weakness, but they had potions that they made. The potions would work without words but only lasted for a brief amount of time, in which made the Elders not seek war against them. Another reason was that the higher classed witches had companions that would only add to their offensive strategy’s that made it most difficult to defend against them. Since their magic comes from the mind, they were able to speak to these companions through their magic and the companions could even travel quite a distance, still being able to speak to their masters.

Then there were dragons. There were distinct types of dragons with different personalities, mostly going with the colour that they were. The black dragons of Enoor, were always angry and arrogant. They were also deemed the most dangerous creatures on the planet and people stayed away from their two dens for miles.

Another strange lot of beings on Bracabra, were leprechauns. It was obvious that they were still around, but they were rarely seen. The strange thing was, they kept the dragons entertained, and so the humans stayed away from both of them. If they saw a leprechaun, they would think that a dragon would be close by to attempt to catch its treasure, and people would end up running away instead of wanting to greedily catch the leprechauns themselves. The leprechauns gave the planet Bracabra some sort of harmony, as the dragons would prefer to chase them instead of going after the people.

Then, there was him…Switch himself was also a well-known factor on the planet of Bracabra. Just like Anonym was on Roneglaise.

 

He was similar to that like Anonym, with the trembling earth and known ‘powerful person’, throughout the people on Roneglaise. Instead, Switch was known sometimes prior to unlocking his magic, but if not then…When he would unlock his magic, the magical explosion would be at least three times as much as the highest known wizard who was not his previous selves. For others, they would have a magical explosion that would normally extend to a room, at most a house. As for Switch, a whole village would be involved! So, instead of Anonym’s trembling earth, Switch would have massive magical explosions upon unlocking his magic…

Normally, when one unlocks their magic at the average age of fifteen, a barrier is placed around them and people vacate the house. When the magical explosion goes off, it is not necessarily life threatening, it is more so the years of stored magic that is finally released. When it is released, their personal base type of magic would inflict the area, for instance, if they had the type of magic that transforms items, their magic explosion would transform items. However, Switch, being one to inflict a whole village, destroying the protection magical barrier in his magical explosion, would cause quite a calamity…In a previous life, he had become a speciality fire wizard and when he had unlocked his magic and the magic explosion had gone off…The whole village had turned to ash, including the people who lived there…

 

 

But the way this planet worked, meant nothing to Switch. His son was nearly at the age where he could possibly be able to find what magic he possesses, which was the age of three. There were indeed stages in this, one was what the degree of magic he has, if it were high, medium or low. Another is the kind of magic, it could be one or two or even all three of defensive, offensive or passive. The kind of magic does tend to be who you become, as obviously defensive magic would make you become a magic officer, who are ruled by the Elders. Offensive is taken very severely, as they implant you with a magical bomb, just in case you were to go against the Elders orders. Yet, having offensive talent is still quite a worthy position for those who can think beyond the implantation. This position is in the magical army, which spend much of their time training, being called upon didn’t happen often and most of the time it was because of witches coming to close to the people upon the land. Passive was the most common kind of magic, many of the commoners were placed with this kind of magic. Other passive magic users, involved teachers and priests, who were also ruled by the Elders, rarely giving them freedom. If possible, before the magic inside of Alex is unlocked, there’s a slight chance that Switch could find out what his magic will be based on, so that he could get that information ready straight away.

That’s what he needed to do before he left this planet.

As for Switch, he has a high degree amount of power, in all three kinds of magic and his magic is based on existence.

 

With this in mind, he wanted to know what kind of magic Alex had first. Being a teacher before, in a previous life, he knew he needed a ‘Degree Magic Orb’, and ‘Base Reading Cards’.

It wouldn’t matter which wizard faction he went too, they were all deemed save from witches. It was also very unique, compared to Roneglaise, with the town appearing right in front of you.

On Bracabra, all that is seen is an entrance, with a few magic officers stationed there. One faction had a huge hole in the ground as an entrance, another had a huge hole in a mountain, they all seemed somewhat different. But, they were all connected, even if the entrances were far away from one another, what was inside would be the same walking in from each entrance.

It had been a couple of centuries now that the wizards were able to determine the differences of magic between the wizards and witches and were able to make a magical barrier based upon that difference.

Now that there was that barrier, witches could attempt to go through it, but would not be able to see the extensive wizard world inside the entrance. Upon this realisation, witches found that there was no way they could ever totally exterminate their hated enemies of the wizards.

As a wizard, though, upon walking into the entrance, it was like another world would open up. There would be everything that the people would need, even if witches decided to take the entrance by force. To live indefinitely there would be something that could be done!

Of course, there used to be a capital, where the Elders used to reside, but that faction was different. It had been an enchanted city that floated outside, in the sky instead. But now, as Switch saw it off in the distance, it seemed to have been put in a magical barrier and deemed off limits, as the colour of the magical barrier was red.

This big, red barrier was quite large, and was very eye-catching, always reminding the people of what Switch had done the last time that he was seen.

Not wanting to think too much of the past, Switch leisurely walked into a wizard faction’s entrance, not being stopped by the magic officers.

 

Even with teleportation, there would be no way that Switch could go through the entire wizard world all in one day, as it was massive!

Upon appearing near a popular magical store, that was deemed to have nearly everything, he walked in.

He knew he could use magic to have these things appear, but he wasn’t too sure if he had remembered everything. Having even left his own planet to advance his imagination, right now he was just trying to see if there was something he’d forgotten.

Honestly, he hadn’t thought very much about Bracabra in years, so he had a couple of doubts to his memory. But there was one more thing, he wanted to check out the news and see if there was anything else. If they had found a better way to do something or if they had come up with a new magical item…

Switch spend an entire day, teleporting around to different magical shops to look into items and see if there was any news. He didn’t need to pay for anything, as he didn’t buy anything, not that it would stop him if he wanted something in the first place. Since money was found to be magically fabricated, they didn’t use money anymore…Instead, payment was more like a trade. Simply put, the outside of the planet was a place many wizards didn’t want to go, so they sold what they have, to get whatever it was they wanted from the outside…

Bracabra, being so big, still had quite a few things that many wizards would want, but for quite some time, the outside was practically owned by witches. It would be fine if you had many things to trade, but if you didn’t, you would be forced to go outside and be careful not to be sneaked up upon by the ruthless witches!

Seeing that he had been away for so long, he finally returned back to the cave.

4