Chapter 30
233 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back madafakah!! Welp, I have a part-time job for five days. You know, real-life stuff, I have to earn money for me to eat… So I really appreciate it whenever someone supports my writing.

Kabanata 30

Keenan stood and tried to open the door. Yet, he couldn't open it no matter how much strength he put in his arms. The door didn't budge an inch. Keenan clicked his tongue. 

"Tch, as expected, they locked me here…"

He grimly looked around trying to find another way out. He started going around the corners and even went to check the bathroom. He didn't find any way to escape. And fortunately, he didn't find any hidden cameras either.

"I can destroy this place but… I'm not sure how they will react. I don't completely know the captain, perhaps she will cut my head off if I grazed any of her belongings. Especially that shoulder-length hair woman, my intuition us telling me that she's dangerous to make angry. There is something inside her, a bottomless power."

Keenan was a dangerous assassin and solely based his assassinations on tons of information and researches about his targets. However, whenever his intuition was telling him something, he always followed it. Most of the time, his intuition was right. 

Just like now, Keenan sensed that he was going to get rape if he doesn't do something. He was acting like a beta-cuck right now and it was fucking hilarious. Come on man, just let them fuck you. Why act like a Japanese Mc when you can surrender your body to them and succumb to pleasure. Fuck the captain! I mean literally fuck the captain!!
Just forget the promise with your childhood friend and fuck the captain!!… Ehem.

Keenan promised Lexa that he would give his first time to her. They were both innocent at that time and didn't know what sex means. They thought it was a union where a woman and man promised that they would be together. 

Keenan was holding this promise like fucking stupid mc of a shounen harem manga. Dude, if the woman likes you just be a man and don't let her wet… 

"Anyway, how about the ventilation? Maybe I can fit in there."

He looked at the ceiling and found that there was ventilation. He didn't know where it was going but he didn't have time to reconsider it. He had to find a place in the mobile ship before Captain Yora finds him and take his virginity. [It's stupid to run! Just let them pop your cherry for faks sake!!]

Keenan used a chair to reach the ceiling, it was not hard, he opened thousands of ventilations in his past life. He meticulously opened the gap without any noise. He entered the ventilation and quietly closed the vent, it was smooth as if he was Ethan Hunt of Mission Impossible. Now, the passage was dark and all he could do was trust his senses. Keenan started crawling with no direction. He just wanted to find a place to hide till this mobileship reached a metropolis and then he would escape.

'My gut feel says that Yora and Shana want something from me. Is it because of my high concentration? Yeah, concentration is one of the keys to getting stronger but they have forgotten another one. My limitations, so far my Bestia ability is still unknown but my Arma level has already reached its maximum potential, Class-B. I can't get stronger no matter how strong my concentration is.'

This was one of the reasons why he decided to hide. He might die if Captain Yora and Shana if found that he was an average warrior. Even he was disappointed when he learned his limits, it was apparent what their reactions going to be. They will be disappointed just like him. 

'And they might kill me after that. Based on Captain's strength, she's stronger than a Class-S. She even killed a Class-S by herself. However, it's odd that I don't even know her. I don't know that there's a brunette female Captain of a mercenary group that has an eye patch."

This means only one thing, Captain Yora and Shana Pheon are unregistered Nightbreakers. They are illegal. Well, there were hundreds of millions of illegal Nightbreakers living in the Netherworld so he was unsure about their real dispositions. 

Keenan was a fanatic of strong people. He was up to date whenever a registered Nightbreakers succeeded in reaching the Class-S. He was using them as inspiration.

Keenan was certain about one thing. Keenan was confident that his memory was right and he didn't find any of their names. 

"Unregistered Nightbreakers are usually those who are wanted by the government and made crimes. They are criminals and the fact that I'm in the mobile ships of unregistered Nightbreakers screams bad."

He grinned. It was bad that he didn't have time to rest. The only driving force behind his strength was the fact that he had to live. 

He crawled quietly and tried to do his best.

……….
……

"Is this all?"

Shana asked the mercenaries and they all nodded. They checked and brought all of the things that they could use. They returned to ship and they were sweating, they used a tough pulley and used it to pull the equipment upwards. Still, it was tiring carrying heavy things.

"Shana, all good?"

Captain Yora appeared behind Shana and asked if everything was done. She was itching for some action* Shana glanced at her and nodded. 

"Yeah, we can leave now. How about the student? Where is he?"

Shana was looking around but she couldn't find Keenan. 

"Oh him, I take him to our room."

Yora said as the corner of her lips curled up. Shana who immediately knew her intention shook her head in defeat. Once Yora made a decision, it was going to be hard to prevent it. Shana acknowledged that she had to sleep in the pilot's seat again. She hates it when Yora brought young men into their room.

'This shounen-con. She loves popping cherries of virgin men. And she loved it more when I watched her… Oh God, I'm slowly getting infected.'

"Wanna watch m-"

"Don't ever try to speak. Or else I'll burn your dirty mouth."

"Fufu, go on. But always remember that I'm the sadist one here."

Shana glared and commanded the mercenaries to take the equipment to the storage. She looked back at her Handler, she sighed as she knew that Yora was being serious.

"I can't believe that I spent a decade of my life together with an unrestrained woman like you."

"And you did it congratulations!"

Yora loudly laughed and clapped her hands. 

"I'm not joking. Are you really serious about this? He's a student!"

"So what? I've done it a lot with students and they like it. Or perhaps are you jealous?"

"Fuck you."

Yora grinned and Shana rolled her eyes.

Their relationship is strange but they have dynamics.

8