Chapter 32
225 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 32

Keenan groaned as the foot against his chest started to push him down. He couldn't move with his back on the floor and his eyes glaring at Shana. Even breathing was hard, he felt like his ribs are going to crack.

"I'm asking you, why are you here?"

Shana raised her brow and decided to give Keenan space to breathe. She released her foot and stepped away. Keenan coughed as the burden disappeared, he weakly sat up and wheezed. While he was coughing(acting), his mind was already thinking about what to say. 

'If they realized that I know that they are criminals, there is a chance that they will not let me live.' 

Keenan decided to use a pathetic answer instead. 

"I don't want to."

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

Shana tilted her head as he didn't know what he meant. He doesn't want what? 

"I don't want to lose my virginity."

Keenan said as he clenched his fists. He looked pathetic right now and he knew it. As a man, losing virginity to a beautiful woman is the best gift he could ever have. Keenan knew it and he wasn't averse to having sex. However, he was afraid to face Lexa if she found that he lost his virginity. Right now, his two mentalities were fighting and the younger one won the battle. 

"Huh? I mean pttf- are you seriously saying that?"

Shana covered her mouth as she couldn't control her laugh. She was caught off guard by his answer. It was a great punch line and she didn't expect it. Her face turned red because of stifling her laugh.

Keenan wanted to hide his face. He was embarrassed, he answered honestly but he was still embarrassed. Women are usually the ones who protect their virginity not the other way around.

Shana touched her stomach as she was having a hard time breathing because of excessively laughing. She took a deep breath and exhaled a long one. 

"Phew, that feels better… Anyway, pttf- you are saying that you're trying to escape because you don't want to lose your virginity?"

Keenan nodded but his face was beet red. He was ashamed and bowed his head, he didn't want to see her reaction cause he knew that Shana was making fun of him… Actually, there was a slight grin on his face. His plan has already begun. 

'Act like you are weak so that they will not see you as a threat.'

Shana wiped the tears from her eyes. She laughed too hard and returned her focus to Keenan who was bowing his head.

"In the first place, why do you think that we will take your virginity(although Yora really plan to take it.)"

She swallowed the latter sentence.

"Intuition, I feel strange that they take me to a room where women are living. My mind is telling me that I'm going to be a sex slave…"

Keenan remained looking at the floor, ashamed of his behavior. 

Shana's face twitched, she felt guilty because Yora would definitely do it. However, on the other side, she was impressed that Keenan easily found it within just a few minutes. Almost as if he was a prophet of some kind. 

'He is sharp.'

She acknowledged that this kid was good. Still, she was skeptical or perhaps disappointed that she couldn't sense any powerful energy inside him. Shana concluded that Keenan is talented but his physical body is not. 

'He is weak and he already reached his limitations. He will be forever Class-B, if he's lucky he may reach Class-A but that's his utmost limit.'

She concluded. She felt something strange around Keenan but she disregarded it thinking that it was about the disintegration that he survived. What Shana didn't know was that Keenan had an imperceptible power of a Bestia, the
Hekatonkheires. In short, her conclusion was not right at all. Keenan's limitation was still unknown. 

"Anyway, you don't have any proof."

"…"

Keenan didn't speak because he sure didn't have any real proof. He clenched his fists and appeared frustrated.

"Okay, let me hear it. What's the reason why you don't want to lose your virginity? It's not about you have a small pen pen, is it? Or perhaps you are embarrassed because I am right?"

Her eyes cast down and looked at Kennan's lower part… And she realized that she was wrong. As a Bestia that has a strong sight, she could see the hump in his pants is not small at all. 

"N-No it is not because of that!"

Keenan raised his voice and his face was flushing red denying the allegation. He is a man and he has the pride to protect, he almost wanted to pull down his pants just to clarify it.

"Yeah, I know."

Shana agreed about that so she just nodded and asked again as she gave a last glance at his waist.

"Then, tell me the reason. Why don't you want to lose your virginity? Just to make sure, you are not swinging on the other side, right?"

"No, I'm not gay."

"Good."

Keenan sighed while Shana was waiting for his answer. He didn't have a choice but to be honest. 

"I… I have a childhood friend and we promised that we will see each other again."

Keenan started talking about his life. He made it more dramatic to seize her affection. Girls like romantic stuff. 

………
……
… 

"…and that is my TedTalk."

Keenan finished his story with a tint of sadness. He was not sure if Lexa even remembers him but he was holding to the promise that they made. 

"I don't know what TedTalk is but I find it sweet. So you want to give her your first time, for me that's sweet."

Shana smiled finding the story romantic. She knew that men won't hesitate to give their virginity but this young man before her was trying his best to protect it for the girl whom he promised. 

"I'm gonna be honest, that's sweet of you."

"T-Thank you."

Keenan shyly smiled while scratching his head. He was happy that someone could understand him. 

"But you still have a problem."

A powerful shock caused the ship to tremble. Shana remained standing but Keenan lost his balance. 

"You have to appease that woman."

They both realized that Captain Yora found that Keenan escaped the room. Now, Captain Yora was angry and released a powerful shock. 

"Good luck with that young man."

Shana giggled. 

11