Chapter 46
173 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 46

The Class-SSS realized one thing, these mercenaries were not ordinary people. They were powerful and could topple the village just by their low number. The Class-SSS looked around and saw how his brethren died, they were killed despite using their speed.

Veloce are fast and they could kill anyone with their sharp claws, but these people are experienced fighters. These mercenaries are one of the tops. The Class-SSS fought a lot of humans, killed them, and ate them. However, these people are different, he felt like they are crazy just by the grinning faces that had while hacking the fleshes of his brethren. 

Particularly the woman with an eye patch, she was smiling as if she was in bliss. The Class-SSS shivered as he witnessed how one of his brethren, a Class-S, died. The woman grabbed the monster's head as if nothing and pulled out its head.

The Class-SSS was hiding and watching how they fight. He realized one thing, the woman is the strongest and she's the leader. The Class-SSS understood that the woman is strong but he's strong too. If he killed her, then this battle will be over. 

The Class-SSS looked at the sky, he made sure that the flying bird was not in the vicinity. He was actually confused about where that Bestia went but he didn't have the time to think about it. For now, he has to kill the leader. The Class-SSS raised his claws and charged at her, the woman lowered her defense and this was the time to kill her. The Veloce rushed like a spring, then he swung his arm but… it was deflected by a thick Aura. 

………
……

"Graahhh!!!"

The monster roared looking at Captain Yora, he was asserting dominance showing his sharp teeth, acting as if he was not afraid. 

"Hoh, I can see that you will give me a good time. Come on, I'll give you time to prepare."

Captain Yora raised her hands, showing that she didn't have any intention of attacking. The monster tilted his head first, then he realized that Captain Yora was belittling him. He turned red and became furious, he roared as he couldn't accept that he was being humiliated.

He is a Class-SSS, a powerful creature that reached the high spectrum. In his life, he only met few creatures that could make him kneel. Most of the time, he is the one that was being kneeled at. This village was under his control and all of the Veloce in the village treated him as their king. Yet, these people dared to trespass and raid them! It was a big disgrace for him, he experienced a lot and he couldn't accept that a woman would dare to humiliate him. 

"Graahhh!"

He screamed in frustration, he was glaring at the woman and wanted to kill her. The golden roots on his chest started to glow, he cast his unique ability, his Kakaiba. The roots crawled until they covered his body, the Class-SSS looked frightening. He was possessed by powerful energy and his appearance, his black skin transformed into gold. He was shining as the flames reflected on his skin. 

"Wow, this is the first time I see this kind of Kakaiba, golden color. Your symbol moved around your body, I guess that gave you a physical upgrade?"

She deduced just by looking, Captain Yora fought a lot of monsters. Sometimes the monsters she fought had symbols on their bodies, this symbol is called Kakaiba. Nightmares that have Kakaiba are stronger because they have unique power than their species counterpart.

And right now, Captain Yora was facing one. 

The monster glared at her, then his body disappeared. Captain Yora looked around, she grinned because she couldn't find him. 

"Fufu, this is going to be fun."

Instead of being afraid, Captain Yora started to love this situation. She couldn't find the monster and she was at disadvantage. Just to be sure, she covered her body with a thick Aura. However, just milliseconds passed, a flash of wind brushed her face and the Veloce showed right in front of her.

"Oh, hi there!"

Captain Yora raised her arms and got ready for the impact, the Veloce slashed her, his attack was filled with Aura. Fortunately, because of Yora's strong thick Aura, the claws didn't reach her skin but she still flew around and crashed into the burning houses. She flew across and stumbled rolling on the dirty ground. Still, no dirt touched her since her Aura was fully equipped. Captain Yora stood and cracked her neck, the attack didn't cut her but she was thrown across the place so it was obvious that she received damage.

"This is what I like."

But instead of being in pain, Captain Yora was cackling. She was happy to know that she could release her power without any hesitation, her enemy is strong and could take her attack. She lowered her knees and sensed that something was coming. The monster showed up and raised his claws, Captain Yora deflected the sharp claws using her arms. Sparks flew around because of the friction between them, Captain Yora almost lost her balance because of the strength that the Veloce released.

"It seems like your Kakaiba increases your strength and speed, not bad. Usually, I fought Nightmares that had elemental Kakaiba but this is the first time I fought someone like you. Fufu, your N-core is going to be special!"

She spat and lowered her body, then kicked the monster's abdomen. She used a portion of her strength to kick him but the Veloce only back off with three steps. 

"Eh? A tough one, I like that."

She said, impressed by what she saw. Her kick was filled with her strength and Aura yet the monster received it as if he was kicked by a kid. 

"I guess even your defense is fortified."

She nodded as she agreed to her deduction. The Veloce didn't try to communicate with her, they can not in the first place, his image vanished and hid again. He was confident in his stealth and believed that Captain Yora won't detect her. He was waiting for the right time to attack, he was sure that she couldn't keep her Aura for a long time.

7