Chapter 53
155 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 53

"Everything is already fine. You can now return."

Shana checked the room for the last time and nodded her head as she found that everything was in right place. 

"Um, you don't expect me to believe that you are sending out of goodwill, right?"

Shana flinched, it seemed like Keenan knew that Captain Yora was waiting for him. She glanced at the young man, Keenan was staring hard at her and she did not have a choice but to nod her head. It was better to be honest, Keenan won't have a choice anyway. 

After a battle, Captain Yora always wanted to spend her time with her boy toy, which was Keenan's current position. It was apparent that another fun would happen, although the fun wasn't for Keenan but for Yora. 

Keenan sighed and accepted the inevitable. What else can he do? This ship is the only way for him to return to Thera. As long as Yora is the Captain, he didn't have a choice but to tuck in his tail and obey her commànd. Besides, he is going to have sex(?), not a deadly thing to do, quite a pleasure actually. 

As for our Beta-Ass Mc, all he had to do was to be fucked(?) 

'Yora promised that she will not rape me. But it's obvious that she will give me a hard time. Maybe before this expedition ends, I will beg her to lose my virginity, that's the last thing I want to happen. God, give me the power of a sigma male!! The true gender equality male!!'

Keenan silently prayed as he clenched his fists. Now, this author was starting to ask himself what kind of mc is Keenan. The answer is simple, he is a Chad-Simp!! 

Shana could see the battle in Keenan's eyes, she slightly giggled seeing the young man struggling about his decision. At this moment, it was obvious that Shana and Yora had similarities, they both love seeing people struggling. 

"It's fine, Yora will not hurt you."

Shana assured him and tapped his shoulder.

"What about you? Are you not going to return? It's your room too."

"What? Hell no! I don't like seeing her smug face."

She planned to sleep in another room rather than watching Yora getting off. She was not into watching. 

"See you tomorrow."

Shana waved her hand and started walking away, leaving Keenan alone and frustrated. 

Leaving Keenan with no choice, the young man gritted his teeth and walked towards the room where Yora was waiting for him. He took a deep breath and turned serious, the anxiety and frustration left his heart and he became calm like a lake. 

He remembered most of the place in the ship and he already had an escape plan in case things go downhill. In fact, he already won. Before he would leave this place, he would smack Yora with a payback. He already had a plan. He smirked, all according to plan. 

While he was walking, he saw Anton and the other people. They were chewing hard snack bars. When they saw Keenan, they greeted him and whistled like crazy people. It seemed that they already know that Keenan would have a crusade with the Captain tonight. Apparently, Captain Yora would always call her boy toy after a hard battle just like this. 

Keenan sighed seeing their reactions, he felt like he was being mocked. He continued walking and disregarded them. Anton and the others laughed and yelled at him saying "tell me what happened later, okay? I'll give you a Class-A N-core!"

Keenan heard it, he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. Those assholes wanted to know his sex life, heck no! Keenan won't speak any word. 

When he reached the door, he sensed that Captain Yora was already inside and she was waiting for him to enter. Keenan was already calm and he was ready for the things that may come. He opened the door and he was welcomed by the faint smell of steam bath and rose. Then, he saw that Captain Yora was on a towel and she was drying her hair. She had nothing except for the thin towel that was stopping her from being completely naked. 

Keenan was dumbstruck, he was mesmerized by what he witnessed. A beautiful woman was humming and drying her hair. On top of that, the eye patch covering her left eye gave her a mysterious vibe instead of being a turn-off. Keenan swallowed hard and his shock showed on his face for a second. He basically admitted that Captain Yora is beautiful through his reaction alone. 

Thankfully, Captain Yora was busy with her hair which gave Keenan time to regain his composure. He was surprised that Yora could pull off a stunt like this… He may admit his defeat, he inwardly clicked his tongue as he looked downward. That's right, he was having a hard time right now. A literal hard time. 

He hated to admit but the scene that unfolded in front of him was too much. A beautiful innocent(?) woman was humming and drying her hair. Yora looked elegant right now that Keenan almost kneeled. 

"Hm? So you're here."

Captain Yora sensed Keenan, she turned around while continuing drying her hair. Her brown chestnut hair fluttered. She stared at Keenan and found that he didn't have any changes. Captain Yora raised her brow, she was quite dissatisfied that Keenan did not have a reaction. She was basically naked right now yet he didn't react at all. For a moment, Captain Yora lost her self-esteem. The confidence she had slowly dissipated. 

She looked down the floor and stopped her hands, then, she turned off the hairdryer and walked towards Keenan. Keenan flinched, he wanted to run but Yora released a strong pressure telling him that one wrong move and he would lose one of his limbs. 

"I can see that you don't find me attractive, hm? Do you know that I'm quite hurt?"

Captain Yora smiled and glanced at Keenan, her hand slowly touched his shoulder down to his chest. Keenan hid his shuddering well causing Yora to clicked her tongue. 

"Acting indifference, huh. "

Her eye gazed downwards, then she saw something and she realized that she was mistaken at all. Captain Yora couldn't control her mouth and laugh loudly. 

"Pfft-haha!! I was wrong! You're just good at hiding your emotions! However, it's obvious that you find me attractive!"

"Ugh!"

Captain Yora grabbed Keenan's hard-on cock which caused him to groan. No matter how much he tried to act calm, his cock couldn't lie! 

6