Chapter 54
160 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 54

Keenan swallowed a groan as Captain Yora grabbed the lump in his pants and squeezed it. He made a "kuck" sound and gritted his teeth, cursing Yora inside his head. He wanted to brush away the hand but Yora's glaring eye was burning with passion. It was too powerful and he could sense the danger if he tried to stop her. 

Closing his eyes in defeat, he stayed still and let Yora do what she wanted. To be honest, he was quite thrilled too. Yora kept stroking the bump, looking at him.

"Fufu, acting tough but your lower body is showing its honest feeling. So who's saying that he wants to remain a virgin, hm? Not this big cock, I guess. It's raging and ready to penetrate some pussy. How about it? Wanna be popped?"

Captain Yora whispered in his ears and Keenan shivered. Usually, he was the one who dominates but because of his current position, being weaker than Yora, he didn't have a choice but to lower his head. It was a FemDom moment. This was out of his normal attitude and he didn't know what to do. 

"I… I won't give up."

Captain Yora giggled as she watched how Keenan struggled. It was obvious that he just forced his mouth to speak like that but his body was telling the truth. Right now, his cock was throbbing hard and Yora could feel it between the pants. As a sadist, seeing someone suffering satisfied her. With Keenan gritting his teeth and acting tough, it was obvious that he was in pain. 

"You know, I love to see a strong guy like you being punished."

"Wha-"

A gust of wind blew up and Keenan realized that he stumbled upon the bed. His back landed on the bed, he smelled the scent of a woman as his head rest on the pillows. Captain Yora quickly carried him to the bed and even Keenan was surprised how smooth it was. All he realized was that the scenery changed and he landed on the bed. Now, he further acknowledged that Yora was above him. The only thing he was confident about was the experienced he had when he was an assassin but even that wisdom was bleak against Yora. This woman was far more experienced than him.

'Yeah, based on their levels, it's obvious that Yora is older than 80. She is stronger than a Class-SSS, this means that she is a DemiGod or much higher. The average age of Nightbreakers who break through the Class-SSS is around 80-90 years old… Heck, I guess I have to have sex with an old woman!'

Our protagonist just realized it now. Keenan started sweating as he clutched the bedsheet. He knew that Nightbreakers who reached Class-S aged slowly than a normal human. However, he didn't expect that one day he was going to have an intimate scene with one. He was too young to think about seggs! 

Yes, Captain Yora looked young but she was not a young woman. Perhaps she was older than 90, but because of her high rank, she didn't look old. Well, either way, it was already too late. Captain Yora already sucked his dick once. 

'Grrr!! The worst is that I don't see her as an old hag at all! She's so beautiful and even her age doesn't matter. If not because of my promise, I might absolutely lose my virginity from the beginning!!'

Keenan couldn't see her as an old woman, not with what he experienced. He knew that strong people in this world could live up to hundreds of years. 

'Heck!! Even Yun Che from the ATG fucked a woman thousands of years older than him! Even Donkey from Shrek impregnated a Dragon!'

He screamed inside him, saying some reference from his past life. 

'The most frustrating thing is that I don't know if I will escape this place with my virginity intact. Dayum, she's fucking hawt!!'

His bulging cock wanted to come out. This was different when Yora attacked him earlier, he was sleeping at that time and he was not conscious of her beauty. It was one of the reasons why Keenan was closing his eyes right now. Too much sensation may cause him to break his promise. 

But before he knew it, he started sensing that someone was moving on top of him. He could feel the heat from the movement alone, he easily guessed that Yora was on top of him. 

"Open your eyes."

She commanded as she lowered her head and sweetly whispered. Keenan shivered when her breath touched his skin. 

"… I don't want to."

"Fufu, I like your determination. However, I want you to open your eyes or I will break your shaft. It's a waste to break it so…" She leaned closer and Keenan could feel her breathing. "Please open your eyes, hm."

Captain Yora used her fingers and gently caressed the bulge, Keenan groaned and shook his head. 

"Hm, you don't want to? Ara, I don't want to break it but I guess I have to-"

"W- Wait! I'll open my eyes."

"Fufu, good boy~"

Keenan slowly opened his eyes. He was welcomed by a woman grinning lewdly on top of him. She was staring hard at him, her right eye was burning with passion. It was a scene that he could never forget. Keenan gulped, he immediately understood that the only way was to remain tough and don't let the temptation get him. He had to hold on to the promise. 

"Hm, I can see that you are still are trying to fight my charm. Let's see how long you can last."

Yora lowered her body and rested on him, her lips caught him and she started moving her tongue. Keenan was hit by lightning and lost his mind for a second. 

He just realized that his tongue started moving too and locked with hers. He didn't know why but his arms embraced her and pulled her closer. Yora was actually surprised but she didn't hate it, she liked that Keenan was reacting positively. Their hands started moving around and caressed each other. They just realized that they were naked at one point, Keenan was rubbing her tits and Yora was stroking his rock-hard cock. 

7