Chapter 55
167 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 55

"No penetration, huh. Let's see if you can keep with what you said."

Captain Yora licked her lips and kissed Keenan's chest down to his abdomen. She didn't usually act sensual but this time, she felt like she wanted to seduce Keenan with everything. She was seeing Keenan as a hurdle that she had to overcome to confidently say that she is an appealing woman. She wanted to prove that she is sexy and beautiful by seducing Keenan. It was exciting to accomplish that and she felt thrilled. 

Keenan raised his head and stared at her kissing his abdomen and grabbing his raging rod. Keenan flinched as he felt her warm hands stroking him, he groaned as he stared at her. Captain Yora was grinning and glanced at Keenan. While her eye was locked at him, her mouth moved and licked the tip of his cock. Her tongue made circular motions while her eye gazed at him. It was too much for Keenan but he couldn't do a thing aside from enduring. 

Suddenly, Yora widely opened her mouth and devoured him. She slowly bobbed her head up and down as half of Keenan's huge cock appeared and disappeared inside her mouth. Her spit built up over his cock and the blowjob became a great pleasure. 

He raised his hand but hesitated. Then, he saw that Captain Yora gave him the approval to touch her. Keenan gulped and combed her hair, the way he did was sensual that even Yora felt satisfied. 

Yora continued sucking him that Keenan almost cum in her mouth. Although before he could do that, Yora stopped sucking and his climax was avoided. 

Yora licked her lips, tasting his taste. "Fufu, don't think that you can cum. Always remember that I have the upper hand. I will only let you cum if you decide to lose your virginity."

"Kuck, this woman… Since the start, I know that this is your plan."

"But you don't have the capability to stop it."

She replied and Keenan didn't have an answer. She was right, Keenan couldn't stop this. So he decided to face it instead and hoped that he could overcome the trial. He gritted his teeth and raised his upper body up, he stared at Yora who was grinning. His pleasure was blocked by her and he didn't have the strength to fight her. 

However, Keenan had another plan. He grabbed Yora and the woman giggled because of his suddenness. Yora let Keenan do what he wanted, Keenan guided her body and positioned her ass over his face. 

They were in a 69 position and Yora started beaming as she realized what he was planning. 

"I see, I might as well play with this hard cock."

Since she knew that this was another battle, she decided to attack Keenan through her tongue and mouth. Kissing and licking his tip, gobbling his long thick shaft then stopping whenever he was close to cumming. It was a torturous cycle of pleasure and getting cockblocked, literally. 

To face this hellish ordinance, Keenan licked his thumb and gently put it on Yora's clit. He rubbed it in circular motions, but he didn't stop with just that, Keenan stuck his tongue out and licked her pussy. Yora trembled with that and stopped her blowjob, she turned around and saw that Keenan was glaring at her as his tongue moved up and down her pussy giving her shivers. 

"Kuck, this man. So this is your way of fighting."

She returned her focus on Keenan's cock, it was covered with her drool. She opened her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. 

Keenan almost lost his waist because of the suction, the way Yora sucked his rod was like a top-class prostitute. He felt like Yora was determined to take his first time and she was doing her best. Keenan could sense that Yora was giving him a special-class blowjob. 

Despite being in turmoil, Keenan continued working his tongue. He could taste that Yora was getting horny, her pussy was so wet. Perhaps excited because of the thrill and unique way of procreation. This is not sex, this is a battle. And as warriors, they had to fight and conquer the battlefield. 

Without further ado, Keenan raised two of his fingers and inserted them in her slit. Captain Yora squealed, she couldn't believe that Keenan would insert his fingers inside her roughly. It was different from how he acted earlier, he was gentle, caressing her clit and inside softly and it felt good. But now, he just pushed his two fingers rudely. 

Yora didn't expect it, or perhaps she forgot because she was too absorbed by what she was doing. Playing with Keenan was too much fun, so she forgot that Keenan might attack her in a different way. 

"Hmmm, Y-you. You started gently and hid your fangs. Ahn~"

A moan escaped from her mouth as Keenan started poking her pussy repetitively. Wet sloppy sounds came from her pussy as Keenan was thrusting his fingers in and out of her. He was doing it roughly and hard, he was moving his hand like a pistol. His movement was fast and harsh as if he didn't care about Yora, which was right. This was his revenge.

Captain Yora spasmed and groaned loudly, her hands that were grabbing Keenan's cock lost their strength. She rested her body on Keenan as her hips trembled because of continuous thrusting. Her pussy created wet sounds and she moaned and squealed biting her lip in pleasure. She admitted, Keenan was sending her pleasure but it was kind of humiliating. She should be the one who's in control right now. Yet Keenan was using his fingers and making her pussy sloppy. She wanted to stop him but her body was not listening. She tried to raise her hand but Keenan put more strength into his fingers' job, she cried and swallowed a long sigh. 

She wanted him to stop but Keenan didn't listen to any of her addicting cries, it was music to his ears anyway. He continued playing with her pussy. In fact, he put another finger. Now, three fingers were clawing her walls and making her spasm like a worm.

6