Chapter 56
158 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 56

Keenan has a plan to end this delightful hellish, he has to incapacitate Captain Yora. How can he do that? He is weaker and Yora can kill him if she wants to. Still, Keenan had his way.

'I have to make her tired. The best outcome is to make her faint. To overcome this night, I have to make her unconscious no matter what.'

To accomplish that mission, Keenan has to use his fingers, literally. They had a verbal agreement that intercourse would not happen unless Keenan agreed. Yora would keep her promise, she was that type. 

The only way to make Captain Yora immobilized was by making her cum, many times. Keenan understood that a woman could have orgasms many times.

Keenan gritted his teeth. If that was the only way, then he was determined to accomplish it. This situation was better compare when he was in the wilderness 

With his technique, using his tongue to flick her clitoris and using his three fingers to masturbate Yora, Keenan was serious about using his everything. 

'I can't annoy her because she will become angry, I only have one way to win. I have to give her the best finger-job!!'

Yora started groaning and muttering sweet sounds, she couldn't concentrate on Keenan's cock. Right now, she was the one being pleasured. Her head lay close to Keenan's balls, she cried and her hips shivered, she just cum. This was the fourth time. When Keenan started inserting three fingers and gently clawing her walls, Yora convulsed and immediately had an orgasm. 

Slowly her strength weaken and she couldn't raise her ass anymore. She flopped on Keenan, her wet pussy landed on Keenan's face. 

Keenan who was smelling her WAP grinned, it seemed like his plan was working. He only had to maintain this fingers-job for a long time. Then, Yora would gradually lose her strength and succumb to pleasure. Having an orgasm many times would make her tired and she would definitely close her eyes. 

………
……

It didn't take a long time for Keenan to succeed. Apparently, Captain Yora is weak against continuous orgasm. 

………
……

Captain Yora opened her eyes, she extended her arms and stretched her body, she groaned in satisfaction. 

When she sat up, she realized that she was naked, the blanket brushed down to her waist. She looked down and touched her breasts, she weakly moaned realizing that she was quite sensitive. 

"Hmmm."

She closed her eyes… Then, she remembered what happened. She was squealing hard while her pussy flowed with juices, fingers and tongue kept harassing her and she fell asleep because of exhaustion. 

"Eh? So instead of being in control, I lost and Keenan played with my body."

She didn't know what reaction she should have. She was angry that Keenan used her like a thing but she couldn't deny the fact that it was so good and satisfying. In fact, her body felt refreshed and new, as if she was born again. 

"I can say that he has talent."

She knew that Keenan is still a virgin so she was surprised to know that he could use his fingers and tongue in a dominating way. 

"God, lots of girls will fall in love if he tried that technique on them."

Yora sighed. She was not petty about it. She knew when to admit defeat. 

"I lost, huh. Well, there's still another chance… Although I hate that someone tries to dominate me. I'm the boss here."

She decided to give Keenan a good smack, perhaps with a bit of Aura to make him remember who's the boss. 

Captain Yora looked around and she couldn't find Keenan, it seemed like the young man went out. Captain Yora chuckled. She gave Keenan the authorization to leave so it wasn't a shock. 

"Perhaps he know that I will give him punishment. It's quite frightening and intriguing that he knew my thought pattern. Is he a psychologist?"

She tilted her head. She still didn't know why Keenan is so talented. She heard from Shana that this young man is an orphan, one of the children who lost their parents to the Rift Distortion. What happened to this young guy to have talent in different fields?

"Tch, ten years ago, huh."

Yora clicked her tongue remembering that time. Yora and Shana were part of the Nightbreakers who fought against the Nightmares that escaped from the Rift. They both witnessed how people lost their lives. Sometimes Shana couldn't sleep because of it. 

"She feels guilty about it. Perhaps that's why she decided to help Keenan."

She looked at the window, the sun was brightly shining, and welcome the day with great warmth. 

Yora stood up and walked to the wardrobe, she put her clothes on and got some breakfast. The food was already prepared on the table. She quickly finished eating and got out of the room. 

She saw some people while walking and they greeted and saluted at her. Overall, except for the refreshing feelings she had, everything was normal. 

"Oi, someone's fighting."

She whistled when she sensed that some people were having a battle. Based on the energy they released, she sensed that Keenan was one of the fighters, Keenan had the weakest energy. She decided to check what he was doing, perhaps he was being pummeled right now. Her mercenaries are strong. On top of that, Keenan didn't have a Handler. 

"Sadly, I don't have a spare Handler to use him, everyone has a partner."

A Handler could only have one Bestia or Arma. The soul would perish if the Handler tried to have two Bestia or Arma. They couldn't handle two other souls. Although there are those who had an enormous soul that could handle two or more.

"Yeah, I heard that there is a talented young Handler that has two Arma and one Bestia. Man, I like to have her in my team."

Sadly, since Yora and Shana had some dispute against the authority, it would be hard to recruit students legally. However, if they really wanted to, they could, ahem, kidnap them and make them obey. 

Yora is part of a secret organization, their goal is to remain hidden and keep the two worlds in balance. 

6