Chapter 57
161 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 57

Captain Yora reached the training ground, she widened her eyes when she saw that despite being in a tough position, Keenan looked fine. He only had one small cut on his cheek. His concentration was over the top and he was faring well. 

Keenan had his usual partial transformation, his left arm became a blade. His golden eyes were shining seriously and no one could disturb his concentration. 

"Heh, so he can actually fight. I guess surviving in the wilderness is not a bluff."

She scanned the surroundings and realized that Keenan was facing Anton. Anton had his partner, Ham, in his hands. Anton was wielding the hammer and it looked menacing. He was releasing a dangerous aura yet Keenan was still standing. For his class, he should be kneeling right now. 

To be honest, Anton was quite impressed. Keenan may be weak but his senses were much better than him. He could detect his attacks and avoid them consistently. Almost as if he's not an Arma but an experienced Handler.

'It's a pity that he is on his limit. Being Class-B will end his career.'

Anton was getting easy on him, but he was getting bored now. Keenan could evade his attacks but he couldn't push forward and counterattack, he was in a stalemate. 

'As expected, without a Handler, he will never reach his full potential.'

Anton nodded, it seemed like he had to end this fun. Keenan was entertaining to fight, he could move like an experienced fighter despite not being a Handler. However, it was not enough. 

"Ham, do you wanna see how far can this kid go?"

[Yawn, do what you want. I just want to have some peace.]

Anton asked his weapon. He chuckled, Ham is just being Ham. 

"Yosh!"

Anton raised his hammer and smashed the ground. It didn't have an obvious effect but Keenan who was facing him felt that his body became heavier. 

Keenan lifted his head trying to fight the pressure. However, the last thing he saw was a hammer. 

………..
……

Keenan groaned as he woke up, his head ached as if someone smashed him with a hammer. Which was true by the way.

"Ugh"

He touched his forehead and slightly shook his head, trying to ease the pain. 

"It's quite remarkable to see you dodge his attacks. Anton was holding back but it's still impressive in my opinion. For an Arma, I can say that you have strong senses."

Yora appeared and threw a towel at him. Keenan caught the towel and wiped his sweat, he glanced at Yora. He wanted to know if Yora was angry after what happened last night. 

'… She might hide it but she's angry. I guess I have to strengthen my skull. It's too bad that I can't use my Hands to protect myself. I don't want to show my real abilities.'

Keenan shrugged and started walking away. He was too sweaty, he had to clean his body. He had to escape too.

"It's fortunate that this ship has a wide jacuzzi. I wonder how much money they poured to build this ship… Nah, I guess half of it comes from stealing, just like what they did to our mobile ship."

He intentionally forgot about Yora who was smiling behind him. He felt like he would receive a good beating, so he decided to escape the place before that happened. He didn't have the strength to defend… and his attempt to escape was futile. 

"Hey don't try to act like you can't see me, hm?"

Yora grinned. Before Keenan could even talk, a strong gust of pressure slammed him across the place, he crashed against the wall. He coughed blood, Yora didn't have the intention of killing him but it didn't mean that he would escape without punishment. Just like what this author said, Captain Yora is the type of woman who used violence to solve problems. 

"Don't try to do that again.

"… Kuck, I can't promise that. That's the only way to give you satisfaction without losing my V-card."

Keenan swallowed his blood and glanced at her. 

"Hmmp! Do what you want… It's quite good anyway…"

She threw an elixir on Keenan and left the place. Her business was done here. She smirked as she walked away, she was satisfied seeing Keenan coughing blood.

Keenan was tough. She commended Keenan's actions. She was eager to tear that strong attitude and make him bend and kneel. 

'He has strong determination, smart, and good with his fingers… Ahem, what am I thinking.'

Keenan who was leaning against the wall didn't think twice and drunk the elixir. His wounds slowly disappeared and only the dried blood was left. He spat and wiped his mouth. He moved his left shoulder and groaned. 

"Damn, that actually hurts."

"Aww, I'm jealous of you. So how is it? Does it feel good? Gosh, I want to be smacked by Captain too."

Anton extended his hand while saying disgusting things. 

"No, not a bit good at all. Ack, I think my ribs are broken."

Keenan grabbed Anton's hand and stood up. He heard his bones cracking and clicked his tongue in pain. One elixir was not enough to completely heal him. As expected from Captain Yora who easily massacred a village of strong Nightmares.

"By the way, do you have an elixir? I can't walk with this crippling pain."

"Got you, buddy. Hehe, although you have to explain how did you feel when Yora smashed you."

Keenan couldn't believe that there is a person like Anton who's obsessed with pain. 

"It's simple, it fucking hurts. My bones creak and it's hard to breathe."

Keenan bit his tongue while speaking. He couldn't believe that he was being interviewed like this. 

"God, I'm fucking jealous! I wish am in your place and savoring that sensation. Haah, it will be great."

Anton started panting, his face flushed and he imagined the scene in his head. 

"You bet."

Keenan had a disgusted expression while Anton gave him the elixir. He didn't know what or how, but Anton is definitely a crazy person. He didn't want to spend his time with this type of person. He could relate to why Ham is always away from his Handler. It was a mystery how they have a strong resonance. 

'There's a lot of mystery in the world. The Bermuda Triangle, the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the deez nutz meme, and last but not the least. The real status of Filthy Frank, it is said that Joji takes over his body, even now Papa Franku is in great despair. I miss his shitpost.'

[ I want to thank these people for supporting my Patreon:

Capzlawk Nguyen, Loki388, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, terrance smith, Haddouch Belca'Sam, and Ausner Gentil. 

Please visit my Patreon if you want to read ahead of public updates:

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki ]

6