Chapter 58
143 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 58

Keenan used the jacuzzi all for himself, most of the mercenaries finished taking bath. He was alone and it was relaxing as the bubbles calmed his aching body. 

While he was soaking his body, his Hands moved around him. After surviving the disintegration, Keenan felt like something changed inside him. 

"My senses are sharpened."

It was the reason why he could detect Shana's insurmountable power. Keenan already had strong senses but it was further improved because of the disintegration. He felt every fiber of his body, even the surrounding place, he could sense it clearly. 

He easily evaded Anton's attack because of this. This was the reason why he wanted to escape before Yora attacked him, he already sensed that Yora would give him a painful morning greet. 

"I feel like it's a premonition but not, I feel like my senses are heightened to their utmost potential. As if I can see to the future by one second…"

He couldn't explain it but he knew that he got stronger. Overcoming the disintegration gave him a good profit. He sunk his whole body in the jacuzzi and held his breath. Then, he rose up when he couldn't endure it any longer. 

"I can hold my breath for 10 minutes at best. Haha, I can say that this body is quite tough."

Keenan could hold his breath underwater for 20 minutes in his past life, he recalled how he killed a president by staying underwater for a long time. 

"Perhaps this is because of the disintegration too."

He smiled and stared at the ceiling, he welcomed the fact that he became stronger again. Is there a person who doesn't want to be stronger? Then, that person is a pacifist or a saint. 

Either way, because of his heightened senses, Keenan was in a good mood. He hummed while relaxing in the tub, he moaned in pleasure and decided to rest for at least five minutes. 

When he was finished, he felt refreshed and elated. He was wearing a t-shirt and pants. 

"Now, I guess it's time to wander around and gather intel."

He grinned, the Hands that were wriggling behind him disappeared and the cold heavy atmosphere vanished. 

………
……

The time in the flying ship was quite peaceful, aside from the moments where Keenan had to satisfy Yora. To be honest, he didn't dislike her. In fact, he was attracted to her beauty. God, he almost gave in and have sex with her. 

Thankfully, Keenan still held his desire. He didn't want to lose against her, it was a matter of pride. If Yora won, then his pride as an experienced assassin was all for none. He couldn't accept that. 

The sessions were good for him too. Now, Keenan was confident that he could control his emotions better. Even if Yora spread her legs and showed her slit, Keenan was certain that he won't give in. 

He could regulate his blood flow and control his cock's erection. It was a fascinating talent, he could say. He was confident that he could last long in bed. This was all because of his heightened senses, he could sense every neuron in his body and adjust his physique. Because of disintegration that turned his body to ashes, Keenan was forced to read every speck of his body and reconstruct it. 

It was a hard situation and he used all of his concentration to pull it off. He succeeded and he grasped the fruit of his hardship. 

Keenan was in the ship for almost a week. Within that time, he learned every passage he could use. He talked and got friendly with most of the staff and mercenaries. He even confessed his experiences in bed with Yora because Anton begged him. 

As for Shana, the woman was busy with her job operating the ship. Although when they met each other, they would have conversations. Shana was far better than Yora so Keenan was comfortable with her. He could relate to Shana's problems and most of the time, they would have some hearty conversation. 

[This was a secret but Shana even gave him a blowjob. Keenan was surprised that Shana could use her tongue and mouth like that.] 

'As excepted, just like her partner, Shana is a master too… Dayum, those hands, tongue, and mouth can handle anything.'

He couldn't agree more and nodded hard.

He felt that he accomplished something by having blowjobs by the two beautiful girls in the flying ship. He scored a big one. He was even thankful that Shana let him finished in her mouth. She even swallowed everything and stick her tongue out. It was so fucking sexy. Keenan regretted that he didn't have a phone to record that once-in-a-lifetime moment. He was definitely going to treasure it. 

It was fortunate that Keenan had strong memories, he knew that he would remember how Yora and Shana pleased him whenever he was lonely. 

'Good deeds will bring you good karma.'

He nodded acknowledging it. 

"Speaking of Shana, I'm still not sure who's the person I'm going to deliver this letter to. Who's Jan Demi Moore? Is it a man or woman?"

Keenan tried to inquire more but Shana just shrugged and said that it was a mystery he had to solve by himself. 

"Jeez, if not because of that blowjob, I will never agree. Welp, a promise is a promise. I have to find him and deliver this letter. It's a good thing that he lives in York New, I can find him if I have some spare time."

Overall, his stay in the ship was peaceful. Yora was not that hard on him, she was sweet sometimes. Although her determination to take his first time was still raging. 

"It's a good thing that it will end now. I couldn't believe that I will miss this place."

Keenan made some memories in this place, especially with the two women. 

The ship was close to the Hol Shi Metropolis. It was a sort of semi-private Metropolis owned and managed by a Major Clan. The ship would land in the city to replenish their resources. Keenan planned to depart and go back to Thera. 

"Based on what I know Hol Shi Metropolis is under the jurisdiction of the Twin Blade Clan. A Clan that always gives birth to twins that can transform into identical blades. A Clan of Arma, twin blade. "

6