Chapter 60
144 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 60

On the other side, Shana and Yora were walking in the hallway. It was already two hours since Keenan left the ship. They were sure that Keenan was already in the Thera. 

Yora was fuming and Shana was smirking at her. Two different reactions but they looked harmonized when they were together. Yora would be the impulsive one while Shana would be the clever one. Sometimes their positions changed and vice versa. 

"Don't worry Yora, I'll look for a young guy to fix your problem. Our ship is hiring helpers anyway, maybe I can add virginity as criteria."

Shana was making fun of Yora, and her poking was starting to irritate her. Shana was getting her revenge. 

"Tch, don't follow me. I will go and eat N-cores!"

She shouted and walked faster. Sometimes, to ease the frustration, people have to eat. Yora was following that reasoning. Her anger would dissipate if she eat tons of N-cores. They had relaxing effects and Yora hasn't eaten N-cores for a while. The last time she ate was when she stole Keenan's N-cores. 

"Okay, have some fun."

"Then why are you following me?"

"I just want to eat too."

Shana smiled like and saint as if she didn't have a bad intention, such as pissing Yora by making her remember that Keenan didn't give his first time. 

"I just want to make my partner feel better."

"Bullshit, you want to make me  go crazy."

Yora was gritting her teeth and scoffed. She was defeated. 

'This is all because of Keenan, if he gave me his first time, then I won't be angry like this! Am I not pretty and sexy to lose his first time? Is my appearance not enough to satisfy him?'

She was cursing while biting her lip, it was a disgrace. Girls, they always have insecurities towards themselves. They believe that they are not pretty, although they are. They always wanted to assure their hearts by buying beautiful dresses and putting on make-up. 

"Pfft-"

Shana was holding her laughter, seeing Yora like this gave her satisfaction. She was indebted to Keenan for making Yora like this. She realized that she should have given Keenan a gift. 

Yora glared at her but she decided to go to the room instead of fighting Shana, she may be a God-Class but she couldn't fight Shana. This person is the reason why she became God after all. Shana is the weapon and Yora is the warrior who uses the weapon. Without a weapon, Yora is just a barehanded fighter. 

As Shana's Handler, she knew how powerful Shana is. If she wanted to, she could burn this whole city. She could release flame stronger than the sun and turn this whole city into ashes. Although it was difficult to do that, Hol Shi has protectors. There are God-Class Nightbreakers who protect the Hol Shi Metropolis. If Shana wanted to burn this city, she had to fight them which was going to be difficult. 

On top of that, Yora has the seal to allow Shana to become a Bestia. She had the last talk if they made a decision of slaughter. 

However… 

'Why would I fight my one and only family? Even if she can't fight using her full power, Shana is still immortal. As long as there are flames around her, she will never die. That's the worst enemy that I ever want to fight.'

It sucks but she was going to lose if she faced Shana in a battle. 

Captain Yora erased her thoughts because they were close to the room where thousands of N-cores reside. Captain Yora had the authority to use this place how she wanted to. 

The door opened and they entered the room. The gleaming lights of N-cores blinded them. They remembered the time when they were obsessed with these crystals just to get stronger. It was a long time ago but they felt like it just happened recently. 

N-cores shone brightly and even Shana felt like she was getting hungry. They forgot the sensation of having N-cores inside their stomachs and they wanted to rekindle that moment.  

"… It's not here."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

Shana tilted her head. Captain Yora was looking around but she couldn't find the N-core of the Class-SSS Veloce that she fought last time. It was a Kakaiba N-core so she was confident that it would taste good. However, she was dumbfounded when she realized that it was missing. 

The atmosphere turned cold.

They didn't put importance on N-cores because they didn't need anymore. However, it didn't mean that they would disregard a Class-SSS N-core. They could sell it or eat it, it was a great item to lose.

"Who did this!?"

Captain Yora became seriously angry as her expression contorted. That N-core was specifically for her, she wanted to eat it.

"Calm down."

Shana looked around, based on the changes, it seemed that the robber only stole four N-cores. However, those N-cores were all Class-SSS. 

"Someone is brave enough to touch my properties?"

Captain Yora started releasing her pressure, the eye under her eyepatch was charring and a skeletal silhouette was showing… 

"Yora stop. You will destroy the ship!"

Shana was started to get anxious. This was different from earlier. This type of anger meant that Yora would kill someone.

"How can I remain calm!?"

Captain Yora hated it when someone would disobey her authority. And this act of stealing disobeyed her authority. 

"I will fucking kill this motherfucker! Shana, do you know who is it?"

"We only have one pair of Class-SSS in our ship, but I already gave them their quota. They are loyal to us and they won't steal from us. In fact, no one in our ship has the guts to steal nor anger us."

Shana and Yora started to realize it. Only one person had the courage to slap them in the face. 

"Do you mean…"

"Yes, the only one who can do this is Keenan. I don't know how he did it, but he stole four Class-SSS N-cores."

Shana sighed. She recalled that Keenan entered this place once. 

'But I'm sure that I watched him… Then how did he accomplish it? That kid, I guess I don't have to give him a gift anymore.'

Shana didn't know if she will laugh or not. Keenan stole N-cores that equal millions of dollars. 

Captain Yora's eye was twitching. A dark aura revolved around her. She was mad. 

"That man, I'll make him pay."

She just lost but now she realized that she was beaten down into the ground. Keenan maintain his virginity and he even stole four Class-SSS N-cores!!!  

8