Chapter 63
150 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 63

"Hey, did you know? There is a person who survived in the team that disappeared last four weeks ago. They say the man looks crazy and is always alone. His friends are trying to talk to him but he became adverse. Perhaps the incident gave him a trauma."

One of the students gossiped. 

"Yikes, then why is he still in the Academy? Does he plan to graduate, but he's alone and his Handler died."

"Yeah, I heard that too. To be honest, he should have backed out and stopped being a Nightbreaker. I heard that he still wants to become a Nightbreaker and he is trying to find a Handler."

"Jeez, what a creep, man. Anyway, I heard another news."

The other person talked.

"What? Tell me."

" Do you know that we have a transfer student and she's a girl?"

"Really?"

"Of course, I saw her yesterday and she's so gorgeous! I didn't know that there is a woman so beautiful like that, it was out of this world." 

"Damn, I'm so jealous."

"Hehe, you didn't attend yesterday so it's your punishment. But don't worry, you will see her later. Although I'm curious why she transferred to our Academy."

"Now that you think about it, it is quite unusual for a student to transfer especially when it's their last year and the graduation is getting close … Hehe, perhaps she made a problem and was kicked out, so she transfer to our Academy instead."

"You have point. When I saw her, I can tell that she has an attitude. She barely spoke and she is always frowning when people talk to her."

"Tell me what her name is. Maybe I know her."

"As if… I think her name is Fantasia Demi Moore."

"Demi Moore? Never heard of it."

"It is definitely not from the Twelve Major Clans."

"Yeah."

"Hey, about your studies... Can I copy some of your notes. You see, I'm going to fail if I don't complete the subjects."

"Seriously? Man, I'm was actually going to ask you because I didn't make it too."

"..."

They kept talking, they didn't know that someone was listening to their conversations. Keenan stared at them when he heard a certain surname. 

'Demi Moore?'

It was already a week since Keenan came back. Since he already completed his credits, he didn't have a reason to attend any class at all. Keenan is diligent in studying because he didn't want to have any dirt in his history in the Academy. He wanted to be the best of himself.

"I'm not like these two who are close to graduating but still didn't complete their credits."

He whispered. Keenan was in the cafeteria. He was listening to the students who were eating, he had a strong hearing and he could hear 100 meters away. Yeah, he is a monster, thanks to the disintegration. Then, he heard an interesting topic. It was about the Demi Moore. 

Keenan was not sure if this girl was connected to the person he was trying to find. 

"It's a bit bizarre to call it destiny."

In the first place, Keenan didn't believe in destiny. He believed that a person is the one who dictates his destiny. He tried to listen again but it seemed like the two guys stopped talking about the Demi Moore girl and went to the topic of "Which is the best, tits or ass?" 

"Well, I'm a hip man… So who cares."

He whistled and gobbled up the burger that he ordered. He had some money in the bank so he didn't have to worry in the meantime. 

"Although I have to find a job to earn money. Maybe I can visit the Netherworld sometimes and get some N-cores. I just hope that I won't see Yora, I know that she will be angry if she sees me again."

He smirked, he didn't feel any guilt at all. He was satisfied with the little bit of revenge that he did. He suffered so he had to take his revenge. Although he admitted that Yora's fellatio was made in heaven, it's just that he didn't cum from any of her oral. Yora kept him from releasing. 

Anyway, Keenan didn't have to think about it anymore. He was free and he was confident that Yora would never follow him. He knew that Yora and Shana were criminals and the government was looking for them. They could do what they wanted in the Netherworld but they would be hunted down in the Thera. 

Keenan finished eating. However, he didn't have time to walk away because someone sat across the table and faced him. It was a woman… 

"Leila…"

A woman who had glasses and short black hair stared at Keenan with teary eyes. She is beautiful and has a sexy body, she's a friend of Keenan, although she has deeper feelings about him. In fact, she confessed her love but Keenan rejected her. Still, they remain friends. 

"Can we talk?"

Leila sniffed and did her best not to cry. Keenan looked around and saw that people were looking at them. 

"Let's go to another place."

"Un."

Leila nodded. 

………
……

"I heard what happened, I'm sorry."

Leila wiped the tears in her eyes, she couldn't control her emotions. She knew that Keenan and Carson has a strong relationship as if they were real brothers. Leila was sad to see Keenan like this. 

"…"

Keenan looked down at the ground. He knew that she was trying to make him feel better but Keenan could never feel better. Words will never bring back the dead. 

"So what are you gonna do now? Do you still plan to be an official Nightbreaker?"

"I will find a Handler."

"How? Almost all of the third year has a partner, it will be hard to find a single Handler, especially a Handler who uses a sword and has strong resonance with you."

Leila stared at him with her teary eyes. 

"It didn't have to be a third year."

"You mean a first or second year? Yeah, maybe you can find a Handler in first-year students but you have to take a repeat. A Handler has to take every subject to graduate even if they have a senior partner."

"I don't care, my plan is to become a Nightbreaker. If it takes another one or two years, I will do it."

Keenan had a determined expression. 

8