Chapter 67
140 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 67

At first, Keenan thought that these leechers were interested in Jeanne because they wanted to do bad things towards her. He knew that they were looking at her but it seemed like his deduction was wrong or perhaps these leechers were quite good with hiding their intentions. 

Everything changed when they walked out of the clinic. Keenan saw them, they might hide their appearance and act like normal people but Keenan knew who they were. That was the time that he realized that Jeanne was being followed. 

It was the reason why Keenan asked Jeanne if he could leave her but the woman had another plan. She planned to take him and use him as a weapon! 

'Despite being a sword Handler, this doesn't mean that she can use me. If our resonance did not reach 85%, she will not have the authority to fully transform me no matter what even if she's a God-Class.'

Keenan's brows furrowed disturbingly, he was frustrated that he became part of this problem that he didn't even know. Jeanne explained it but it was not complete, all he knew was that these people wanted to take Jeanne back to their Clan.

'What if she's a criminal? Then this will a big problem. Running away from the Clan while having a crime will not be easily forgiven.'

Keenan glared at Jeanne and she shrugged as she knew that he was thinking. 

"Hey don't look at me like that. I'm not a criminal. Since the time I became an adult, I already announced that I don't want to fight for the position of the Clan Leader, I denounced my surname and lived with another one. I'm not a part of the Cavalieri. I'm on my own. Yet these bastards, when they found that I became God-Class, they keep pestering me to return! What assholes! Hmmp! That's why I killed every people they sent, except for the first ones."

Jeanne scoffed as if there were no enemies in front of her. Perhaps she was not afraid of them. 

"Wait, Cavalieri? Are you talking about the Clan of Sword Masters! Are you fucking serious? You killed people from that Clan!! Are you nuts or something, do you want me to nut in you or something?"

Keenan was dumbfounded the more he listened to her story, the more stupid it became. It was getting heavier, so much that Keenan could not carry it anymore. He was caught in a problem that he could not fight, at least not now. 

"Lady Jeanne, the Clan Leader wants you to return and serve the Clan. If you don't -"

"If I don't, what? You will kill me? Hmmp! Let's see if you have the power to do that!"

Jeanne released a bluish Aura, it was different from Yora's transparent-like thick Aura. Jeanne's Aura was sharp like a blade, it was definitely made for a sword. 

"Hey, let me use you," Jeanne whispered. "I'm confident with my resonance, I can use you for five minutes at best. It's enough to kill these fuckfaces."

"Are you insane? Even if I let you do that, my sword can't handle your Aura. I will break before you defeat them!" Keenan cursed. 

"Don't worry, I can handle it."

"My life depends on this!"

Jeanne shrugged and forcefully used her power to command him. 

"You piece of shi-"

Keenan could not complete his sentence because his body crumbled into fine sands and materialized into a Katana with no special features. However, Jeanne had the opposite reaction. 

"Hoh? Now that I've touched your true form. I can say that you are hiding something big. No matter how much you hide it, I'm a God-Class and I'm sensitive when it comes to touching a sword. And you, my friend, is hiding something."

Jeanne grinned. She knew that Keenan wanted to escape so she decided to forcefully transform him into a Katana. Yet when she touched him, she was shocked to learn that something obscure was hiding in Keenan

[…..]

Keenan didn't speak at all but he was not that angry. From the moment he helped Jeanne, he already knew that he could not escape from her. So he might as well cooperate and finish this problem quickly. 

[Just shut up and kill them.]

"Hoh, you're showing your true face, you heartless man."

Jeanne held the katana with both of her hands. She was thrilled to know that there was actually a sword like Keenan. Sadly, Keenan was still weak and he could not handle her power. Jeanne understood that if she tried to forcefully transform Keenan for the second time, this young man would die. Her soul was so enormous that Keenan would die. 

"Lady Jeanne. The leader said that we can beat you, so don't think that we will go easy on you."

The leechers said. The four persons turned into two persons, rather, they were holding swords in their hands. Their partners transformed and became Arma. 

They were Class-SSS Nightbreakers. The Clan Leader won't use any DemiGod-Class because they were important, only a few talented people could reach that stage, and even reaching God-Class was close impossible. Why? Because a DemiGod-Class had to eat at least a hundred of God-Class N-cores to become one. That's why it took 100 years old for an average DemiGod to become a God. That's why the Clan Leader treasures them since they were valuable and hard to get by.

The two enemies rushed and swung their weapons to Jeanne at the same time. Jeanne hated to do it but she had to use Keenan to depend. 

[You fucker!]

The swords clashed and the katana slightly cracked. Jeanne sensed that Keenan's soul trembled, he was definitely hurt. Yet Jeanne just smiled. 

"Hehe, sorry."

Jeanne backed away and put distance between her and the enemies. 

"I can't hurt them using your normal Skills. How about you use your other power and I will finish this quickly, hm? Not bad right?"

[You're doing it intentionally!]

"Of course not. Well, sort of. It's true that I can't kill them with your shitty Skills. However, if you give me one chance, I'm confident that I can kill them simultaneously."

[….]

He hated to admit it but she had a point. After all, a talented Handler without a proper partner will become trash in front of an average Handler with a powerful partner. 

Every Nightbreaker knew that the Bestia and Arma were the weapons against the Nightmares and the Handler was just there to use them and take half of the burden. 

If Keenan showed his Hands, Jeanne could use it as a surprise attack to kill them in one sweep. 

[Tch, deal.]

"Yosh."

7